Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship (135657 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by livitexguy(m): 5:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
Be happy she has even indirectly told you your place in the scheme of things,(ei) that is if what you have stated here was how it happened. So wise up and do your things with your peace of mind.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Brightgem(f): 6:12pm On Apr 02, 2020
Obaman12:
Bro! You see?

You goofed up big time by showing her all your cards bro. Relationship these days are like card games. You don't display all your cards to your opponent to avoid being kicked off the game. You play it smartly with your head not with your heart.

Now, you're outta of the game & you're of no relevance to her again. There's nothing you'll do to gain that back from her. To her, she's just using u as a step up plan until she lands her target man.

In otherwords, you're on your own

All, I'll say now is, start searching for another girl that would keep ur hrt occupied at the moment, after that dump her and move on. That's d only way to mk her feel d break up, don't let her break ur hrt, break hers first that's how you'll get to win on this bro. Outside it, it'll be an all-round win for her. So be smart and act fast.

Note: all these should be on code. Don't let her notice anysh*t as regarding ur intention towards her. Oya go win this bro grin

I made this same mistake bro, and now am a rebranded person.

Read on miseducation by Ubanja
WOW! Over 1k people liked this comment. There is serious problem with the people of the world.

Who playing games epp. Be transparent and when you have seen signs like this, still be point blank and walk away.

This is terrible advice, while playing games too, be ready to lose the real deal.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by lexy2014: 6:16pm On Apr 02, 2020
primesoccer:
I met my girlfriend about 2yrs ago and we've been doing pretty fine. Before we met, she was in an abusive relationship and she had to quit.

In trying to understand ourselves, we've had to agree and disagree on some things, which I believe is normal. I love her and she loves me too.

I won't say I have the cash, but I'm always there to support her when she has a very pressing issue. Aside that, I take her out, we go shopping, and lots more...

She is this type of lady that if you try to correct her (in a very respectful manner) she will just get angry and may not even talk to you for even 2 days. Anger is a big part of her life. I respect her a lot and have never used abusive words on her.

When we just met, she was kind. She hardly comes to see me without buying something, even if it's N50 corn...a gesture that I appreciate so much. About a year into the relationship, her character changed. She became somewhat stingy. But I didn't take it to mean anything because I hate to even depend on anybody for anything. It didn't stop me from supporting her and doing the much I can for her.

She doesn't ever allow me touch her phone. What she does now is that whenever I'm to see and spend time with her, she turns off her data. She rejects some calls when we are together. As someone who wants peace at all times, I've sat her down to tell her my observations and ask what the matter was. But she told me nothing was the matter.

So, I decided to buy a new SIM card. I started chatting her as a stranger. She chats with me (the stranger) till even 2am. She has opened up everything about herself to the stranger. Her name, where she's from, what she does, where she lives and lots more. I'm just wondering why someone who just chatted you today is already getting to know everything about you.

Now to the reason I opened this thread: she told the stranger guy that she isn't in any relationship. Though, she added that she just met a Guy last week through her friend and they are both trying to work things out. She even sent the picture of the new guy to this stranger.

I'm still wondering why she will do a thing like that. I'm not in her life to waste her time. She is very aware of that. I told her last December that we shall go see her people this year and seal everything, but she told me that we still have time and no need for the rush.

Personally, I had no reasons to suspect her of possibly cheating, but her actions when we are together made me get a new SIM card and started chatting her up anonymously.

On my part, I'm a guy that ladies even open up to me that they like me. They also say I'm very intelligent and all that. I'm very transparent to her. I don't hide nothing from her. I can leave my phone with her without any fear because I don't have anything to hide.

I've never had anything to do with any lady since I met her. I so much believe in keeping your body and soul to just the person you are with...whether relationship or marriage. If you can't do that, why not just tell the person that you are not interested again than going your way to deny the person before another guy.

Ladies and gents, why on earth will a man or woman do this to someone who had dedicated his or her all to you?

I will gladly welcome your contributions, including bashing...

Addition: I am business oriented. To make her depend less on any man for money, I have created a passive income source for her that generates about 20k for her monthly

D handwriting on d wall and legible and written in beautiful queens English. What other contribution do u want people to tell u?
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Brightgem(f): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
CsRockefeller:
In Philosophy, it is said that Objectivity means talking from the view of the object.

Thats what I am going to try to do, no pity party, no emotions.

Sometime this year, I went for an interview and also met a host of other prospective candidates around, some of us were jobless, some already had jobs.

We began discussing about d pay, we speculated between 70 to 100k, I told them that it cant be more than a 70k given its the Chinese (very stingy persons). Amongst us was a guy already earning 150k somewhere, we scolded him, how can one attempt to leave a good paying job for peanuts, we warned him about the consequence of loosing his good job. He had his interview and quickly left, I felt he was so greedy, even if u want to leave a 150k job, it should be for a higher pay, his friend said he's fond of jumping from one interview to the other. With a pay of 150k, a lot of people would seat at that place for at least 2 years.

Man, the ordinary man has always been selfish, he seeks himself alone, remember Cain and Abel, Jacob and Esau, Absalom and David, David and Saul, the list is endless.

For a long time, I tried to convince myself that everything on earth doesnt revolve around Economics/Money/Status/Financial stability but I was wrong, as I get older I know better.

I dont want to make this longer than necessary, but if your financial position as they say in Accounting is not where your lady wants it to be enough for her to commit to u then, she is still in the market and when that guy comes with her bag of expectations, she will jump.

It is what it is, call them gold diggers, hoes, sluts, it is what it is, man seeks himself first, and don't forget that your country is the poverty capital of the world, everyone wants to escape it.

The 20k is something, there's a lady who would be happy with it, but not this one. People will continue to search for jobs, and partners that meet their financial expectations.

It is not ideal, it is not fair, it is not right in a suituation where human emotions are involved but is the World fair itself?

Cc: Primesoccer
I don't necessarily agree with all of your points, I still do not believe everything revolves around those things you said. Not for everyone on a personal level, but you do write very well, everything was coherently weaved together.

Why would I want a Wikipedia page? Tell me something I don't know.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by CsRockefeller(m): 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2020
Brightgem:
I don't necessarily agree with all of your points, I still do not believe everything revolves around those things you said. Not for everyone on a personal level, but you do write very well, everything was coherently weaved together.

Why would I want a Wikipedia page? Tell me something I don't know.

Its fine. Everyone to his/her opinion.

Well, not everyone can get one though. Some conditions have to be in place before Wikipedia grants one that previledge. Mainly for people who have distinguished themselves in a particular field in life.

The idea is that you might know someone who knows someone that might need a page.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Charmwilliams45(f): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2020
Some r single Nd searching while some don’t value wat they ve.. abeg oga wats ur location ��

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Lonelyloner: 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
primesoccer:
I met my girlfriend about 2yrs ago and we've been doing pretty fine. Before we met, she was in an abusive relationship and she had to quit.

In trying to understand ourselves, we've had to agree and disagree on some things, which I believe is normal. I love her and she loves me too.

I won't say I have the cash, but I'm always there to support her when she has a very pressing issue. Aside that, I take her out, we go shopping, and lots more...

She is this type of lady that if you try to correct her (in a very respectful manner) she will just get angry and may not even talk to you for even 2 days. Anger is a big part of her life. I respect her a lot and have never used abusive words on her.

When we just met, she was kind. She hardly comes to see me without buying something, even if it's N50 corn...a gesture that I appreciate so much. About a year into the relationship, her character changed. She became somewhat stingy. But I didn't take it to mean anything because I hate to even depend on anybody for anything. It didn't stop me from supporting her and doing the much I can for her.

She doesn't ever allow me touch her phone. What she does now is that whenever I'm to see and spend time with her, she turns off her data. She rejects some calls when we are together. As someone who wants peace at all times, I've sat her down to tell her my observations and ask what the matter was. But she told me nothing was the matter.

So, I decided to buy a new SIM card. I started chatting her as a stranger. She chats with me (the stranger) till even 2am. She has opened up everything about herself to the stranger. Her name, where she's from, what she does, where she lives and lots more. I'm just wondering why someone who just chatted you today is already getting to know everything about you.

Now to the reason I opened this thread: she told the stranger guy that she isn't in any relationship. Though, she added that she just met a Guy last week through her friend and they are both trying to work things out. She even sent the picture of the new guy to this stranger.

I'm still wondering why she will do a thing like that. I'm not in her life to waste her time. She is very aware of that. I told her last December that we shall go see her people this year and seal everything, but she told me that we still have time and no need for the rush.

Personally, I had no reasons to suspect her of possibly cheating, but her actions when we are together made me get a new SIM card and started chatting her up anonymously.

On my part, I'm a guy that ladies even open up to me that they like me. They also say I'm very intelligent and all that. I'm very transparent to her. I don't hide nothing from her. I can leave my phone with her without any fear because I don't have anything to hide.

I've never had anything to do with any lady since I met her. I so much believe in keeping your body and soul to just the person you are with...whether relationship or marriage. If you can't do that, why not just tell the person that you are not interested again than going your way to deny the person before another guy.

Ladies and gents, why on earth will a man or woman do this to someone who had dedicated his or her all to you?

Addition: I am business oriented. To make her depend less on any man for money, I have created a passive income source for her that generates about 20k for her monthly

This is exactly what I did in this same situation.
Take about 2 weeks and focus on getting over her.
Don't make the mistake of officially breaking up with her.
Make sure you've deleted her from your mind within that 2 weeks.

I mean, use that two weeks to mourn your break up. It won't be easy, but that's exactly how to do it do you don't feel it.

Next, block her everywhere.
Put her calls on blacklist.
Do you not attempt to talk to her else she will convince you back since you're still fragile into the break up.

Make sure you don't have virtual or voice contact with her.

Do this for over 2 months.
After the first month, open your heart to find a replacement. A new girl.

At this point, you've not broken up with her officially.

And make sure you never do.

Note: The purpose of all this is not to hurt her to but your transition to a new relationship with someone else.

If you don't do this, you will hurt yourself.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by sirblend: 7:35pm On Apr 02, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Yes, I write but not often.
Good day!
Do you mind me contacting you?.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by CsRockefeller(m): 7:50pm On Apr 02, 2020
sirblend:

Good day!
Do you mind me contacting you?.

I don't mind. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by solaalade1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 02, 2020
You need to go back to school 101..... Not all girls you meet, you can marry....

The truth here is that keep playing ur game with her, without emotional commitment.... Get two or more girls and flex ur life because from all indications you are still not manly enough to get a woman... Every lady likes money, the way and manner they get it and manage it is what determines a prudent woman...... She's into
U for her benefits and still wanna explore... Note: for her to not pick those calls in ur presence show she still regards you small....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Brightgem(f): 8:42pm On Apr 02, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Its fine. Everyone to his/her opinion.

Well, not everyone can get one though. Some conditions have to be in place before Wikipedia grants one that previledge. Mainly for people who have distinguished themselves in a particular field in life.

The idea is that you might know someone who knows someone that might need a page.
I see. Quite understood.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by DesignHave: 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2020
CsRockefeller:
In Philosophy, it is said that Objectivity means talking from the view of the object.

Thats what I am going to try to do, no pity party, no emotions.

Sometime this year, I went for an interview and also met a host of other prospective candidates around, some of us were jobless, some already had jobs.

We began discussing about d pay, we speculated between 70 to 100k, I told them that it cant be more than a 70k given its the Chinese (very stingy persons). Amongst us was a guy already earning 150k somewhere, we scolded him, how can one attempt to leave a good paying job for peanuts, we warned him about the consequence of loosing his good job. He had his interview and quickly left, I felt he was so greedy, even if u want to leave a 150k job, it should be for a higher pay, his friend said he's fond of jumping from one interview to the other. With a pay of 150k, a lot of people would seat at that place for at least 2 years.

Man, the ordinary man has always been selfish, he seeks himself alone, remember Cain and Abel, Jacob and Esau, Absalom and David, David and Saul, the list is endless.

For a long time, I tried to convince myself that everything on earth doesnt revolve around Economics/Money/Status/Financial stability but I was wrong, as I get older I know better.

I dont want to make this longer than necessary, but if your financial position as they say in Accounting is not where your lady wants it to be enough for her to commit to u then, she is still in the market and when that guy comes with her bag of expectations, she will jump.

It is what it is, call them gold diggers, hoes, sluts, it is what it is, man seeks himself first, and don't forget that your country is the poverty capital of the world, everyone wants to escape it.

The 20k is something, there's a lady who would be happy with it, but not this one. People will continue to search for jobs, and partners that meet their financial expectations.

It is not ideal, it is not fair, it is not right in a suituation where human emotions are involved but is the World fair itself?

Cc: Primesoccer

I just took screenshots of this. I'll be printing em out tomorrow to paste on my wardrobe door.

The amount of wisdom contained in these words are just out of this world. I'll also be following your posts. Thanks for this.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by CsRockefeller(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2020
DesignHave:

I just took screenshots of this. I'll be printing em out tomorrow to paste on my wardrobe door.

The amount of wisdom contained in these words are just out of this world. I'll also be following your posts. Thanks for this.

Thanks for the compliments.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by bomasek(m): 9:11pm On Apr 02, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Thanks for the compliments.
Bro hope those words flowed from your pen(thoughts) and not lifted words from the net?

I'm really impressed with your line of thought(s)
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by CsRockefeller(m): 9:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
bomasek:
Bro hope those words flowed from your pen(thoughts) and not lifted words from the net?

I'm really impressed with your line of thought(s)

Its natural, it has always been.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by bomasek(m): 10:20pm On Apr 02, 2020
CsRockefeller:

Its natural, it has always been.
7 blessings cool
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Cheechy(f): 10:37pm On Apr 02, 2020
primesoccer:

You sound like a good person whose time and effort has been asked on the wrong person. She appears not truly interested committing, so I would suggest you move one.

Staying would damage your heart and waste your time.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Lyzbet: 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2020
primesoccer:
I .

Hi, I sent you an email. Kindly response, I have some questions related to the part quoted above. Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Toseenlove: 10:56pm On Apr 02, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Lol. You think much the way I do, only I still have some limited faith in marriage. My advice is marry if you can find a young virgin (18-20) who has not yet been morally destroyed, establish your system from the beginning, and train her the way she should go; but be very watchful. Let her know that there is zero tolerance for cheating by either party and make sure that you take care of all expenses on the homefront so that you close the door on all 'circumstances' that can be used as a justification for cheating. After that, sit back and watch carefully for any signs of law breaking. Women can hide the physical evidence of cheating, but they can't control the change in their emotions when they cheat; just remember that.

My Oga has spoken, Advice taken and digested 100%. I am thinking of hooking down this teenage girl around 18years+ In my area who Is all over me lol, Extremely Firm Big Boobs & Ass, Jesus!!! A glimpse at this girl asset would give any Active Man a boner. May God forgive me.....This gurl will be stopping me on the road quite far from her house anyhow but She can Ignore and abuse guys like madt lol. Very decent gurl, The only time I do see her Is when she Is sent on an errand.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 02, 2020
Toseenlove:

My Oga has spoken, Advice taken and digested 100%. I am thinking of hooking down this teenage girl around 18years+ In my area who Is all over me me lol, Extremely Firm Boobs & Ass Jesus!!! God forgive me.....This gurl will be stopping me on the road quite far from her house anyhow but She can Ignore and abuse guys like madt lol. Very decent gurl, The only time I do see her Is when she Is sent on an errand.

You are not thinking of anything wrong, so no need to ask for forgiveness. Just marry her before someone else pops the seal, then teach her to be submissive. Women are easily moulded when caught young.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Toseenlove: 11:01pm On Apr 02, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

You are not thinking of anything wrong, so no need to ask for forgiveness. Just marry her before someone else pops the seal, then teach her to be submissive. Women are easily moulded when caught young.

I'm actually due for marriage, I'll definitely give It a trial.....Thanks a lot....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Obaman12: 11:23pm On Apr 02, 2020
Brightgem:
WOW! Over 1k people liked this comment. There is serious problem with the people of the world.

Who playing games epp. Be transparent and when you have seen signs like this, still be point blank and walk away.

This is terrible advice, while playing games too, be ready to lose the real deal.

Na them oo shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Brightgem(f): 1:07am On Apr 03, 2020
Obaman12:

Na them oo shocked
yes, us the straightforward people. Why should a grown man or woman be playing games, are you a child?

Twisted world is because of this kind of messed up notions, play games, don't love too much, don't love them more... Plenty silly rules. Nothing in life is more headache free than being honest and straightforward. angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Youngpo413: 3:21am On Apr 03, 2020
Excuzeme:

At the end of the day, he would end up a very sad man, ruined by the one he loves.

I hope this one survives, because l can see the pattern. he does not have a strong Will, nice person but soft center.
Sad.
chai!
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Zeal0000007(m): 5:00am On Apr 03, 2020
primesoccer:

guy my candid advice ur woman still want to explore take it or leave it, all u need do is take her less serious, or try to get another relationship she will sit up give her a competition by u trying to be with another woman. for now nothing u go talk wey go change her.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by ubunja(m): 7:25am On Apr 03, 2020
Obaman12:
Bro! You see?

You goofed up big time by showing her all your cards bro. Relationship these days are like card games. You don't display all your cards to your opponent to avoid being kicked off the game. You play it smartly with your head not with your heart.

Now, you're outta of the game & you're of no relevance to her again. There's nothing you'll do to gain that back from her. To her, she's just using u as a step up plan until she lands her target man.

In otherwords, you're on your own

All, I'll say now is, start searching for another girl that would keep ur hrt occupied at the moment, after that dump her and move on. That's d only way to mk her feel d break up, don't let her break ur hrt, break hers first that's how you'll get to win on this bro. Outside it, it'll be an all-round win for her. So be smart and act fast.

Note: all these should be on code. Don't let her notice anysh*t as regarding ur intention towards her. Oya go win this bro grin

I made this same mistake bro, and now am a rebranded person.

Read on miseducation by Ubanja
damn that misspelling of my moniker sucks balls.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by duduade: 7:27am On Apr 03, 2020
Where is the feedback
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Obaman12: 7:37am On Apr 03, 2020
ubunja:
damn that misspelling of my moniker sucks balls.
d

grin OUR BOSS...LOL
Didn't see that too, I'll modify it right away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Obaman12: 10:52am On Apr 03, 2020
Brightgem:
yes, us the straightforward people. Why should a grown man or woman be playing games, are you a child?

Twisted world is because of this kind of messed up notions, play games, don't love too much, don't love them more... Plenty silly rules. Nothing in life is more headache free than being honest and straightforward. angry

The bolded is an insult to me. Pls be guided.
You girls treat guys anyhow only to come here and be claiming "straight forward persons" right? Ooin that's all I'll say to you.

Again, you're free to see it anyhow u want to, but for we that I've seen it all, we won't be tricked by those words of yours. Your type of self-acclaimed straightforward girl comes as a result of the fact that you'll be on the loosing side if you should fck up with ur moneybag boyfriend grin

We know all these things girl. So save ur "doctored" straight forwardness.

Mind you, am not saying a man shouldn't love her girl, but he should be guided not to get too involved to a level of being blindfolded by d sex and pleasure he's getting. Rather he should just enjoy the game even as it last

Oh u said this
Twisted world is because of this kind of messed up notions

Well, that's while Ubunja called it miseducation sha
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Brightgem(f): 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2020
Obaman12:

The bolded is an insult to me. Pls be guided.
You girls treat guys anyhow only to come here and be claiming "straight forward persons" right? Ooin that's all I'll say to you.

Again, you're free to see it anyhow u want to, but for we that I've seen it all, we won't be tricked by those words of yours. Your type of self-acclaimed straightforward girl comes as a result of the fact that you'll be on the loosing side if you should fck up with ur moneybag boyfriend grin

We know all these things girl. So save ur "doctored" straight forwardness.

Mind you, am not saying a man shouldn't love her girl, but he should be guided not to get too involved to a level of being blindfolded by d sex and pleasure he's getting. Rather he should just enjoy the game even as it last

Oh u said this
Twisted world is because of this kind of messed up notions

Well, that's while Ubunja called it miseducation sha
I don't really blame you, the things you are saying are as you view the world from your own realities. Which is why I often wonder the kind of circle and crew people roll with, that makes them look at everyone from a shady place.

You don't play games with people. Lolz! How is the asking if you are child an insult? When you said na them wetin you mean?

Self acclaimed straight forward person. No, I'm not just self acclaimed I practice what I say. I also didn't see where OP said he doesn't want to go or leave because of the sex he is getting, he's more concerned about her loyalty cuz apparently he takes the relationship more seriously than her...

Anyways, if you play games stop it, cuz you'll also miss out on someone who meant to be straight with you when they find out your gimmicks.

Bye. cool

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Love attracts and never repels, love brings peace and not worries, love is not secretive but transparent, love is very proud of her partner,ensuring your partner that they are safe with you. Love does not hurt but heals injuries. How can you define you love with your girlfriend. Visit my blog, follow me and comment - who is Mr Right? Finding your right partner for marriage. www.hightaughts.com
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Youngpo413: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Women can hide the physical evidence of cheating, but they can't control the change in their emotions when they cheat;
gbam!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Photo Of The 18-Year-Old Girl Who Died After Sex At Yobe Government Lodge / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / Samuel Yarling: Pre-Wedding Photos Of The Groom That Died On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.