Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship (134655 Views)

Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Was Blocked By A Guy She Tried Wooing / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by SEGLIZ: 8:34am On Apr 02, 2020
primesoccer:
I will definitely meet her with the evidence. But I still want to continue chatting with her to get more info from her before I make the move.

are you ready to take a long walk?
if your answer is on the emphatic, then meet her with evidence.
let stranger finish the job. with the new sim invite her out then let her see for herself, from there you take the long walk without negotiation don't be a cash cow.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Zhahovic(m): 8:42am On Apr 02, 2020
primesoccer:
I met my girlfriend about 2yrs ago and we've been doing pretty fine. Before we met, she was in an abusive relationship and she had to quit.

In trying to understand ourselves, we've had to agree and disagree on some things, which I believe is normal. I love her and she loves me too.

I won't say I have the cash, but I'm always there to support her when she has a very pressing issue. Aside that, I take her out, we go shopping, and lots more...

She is this type of lady that if you try to correct her (in a very respectful manner) she will just get angry and may not even talk to you for even 2 days. Anger is a big part of her life. I respect her a lot and have never used abusive words on her.

When we just met, she was kind. She hardly comes to see me without buying something, even if it's N50 corn...a gesture that I appreciate so much. About a year into the relationship, her character changed. She became somewhat stingy. But I didn't take it to mean anything because I hate to even depend on anybody for anything. It didn't stop me from supporting her and doing the much I can for her.

She doesn't ever allow me touch her phone. What she does now is that whenever I'm to see and spend time with her, she turns off her data. She rejects some calls when we are together. As someone who wants peace at all times, I've sat her down to tell her my observations and ask what the matter was. But she told me nothing was the matter.

So, I decided to buy a new SIM card. I started chatting her as a stranger. She chats with me (the stranger) till even 2am. She has opened up everything about herself to the stranger. Her name, where she's from, what she does, where she lives and lots more. I'm just wondering why someone who just chatted you today is already getting to know everything about you.

Now to the reason I opened this thread: she told the stranger guy that she isn't in any relationship. Though, she added that she just met a Guy last week through her friend and they are both trying to work things out. She even sent the picture of the new guy to this stranger.

I'm still wondering why she will do a thing like that. I'm not in her life to waste her time. She is very aware of that. I told her last December that we shall go see her people this year and seal everything, but she told me that we still have time and no need for the rush.

Personally, I had no reasons to suspect her of possibly cheating, but her actions when we are together made me get a new SIM card and started chatting her up anonymously.

On my part, I'm a guy that ladies even open up to me that they like me. They also say I'm very intelligent and all that. I'm very transparent to her. I don't hide nothing from her. I can leave my phone with her without any fear because I don't have anything to hide.

I've never had anything to do with any lady since I met her. I so much believe in keeping your body and soul to just the person you are with...whether relationship or marriage. If you can't do that, why not just tell the person that you are not interested again than going your way to deny the person before another guy.

Ladies and gents, why on earth will a man or woman do this to someone who had dedicated his or her all to you?

I will gladly welcome your contributions, including bashing...

Addition: I am business oriented. To make her depend less on any man for money, I have created a passive income source for her that generates about 20k for her monthly
Craig David has your best answer already.... "I'm walking away!! "

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:43am On Apr 02, 2020
Obaman12:
Bro! You see?

You goofed up big time by showing her all your cards bro. Relationship these days are like card games. You don't display all your cards to your opponent to avoid being kicked off the game. You play it smartly with your head not with your heart.

Now, you're outta of the game & you're of no relevance to her again. There's nothing you'll do to gain that back from her. To her, she's just using u as a step up plan until she lands her target man.

In otherwords, you're on your own

All, I'll say now is, start searching for another girl that would keep ur hrt occupied at the moment, after that dump her and move on. That's d only way to mk her feel d break up, don't let her break ur hrt, break hers first that's how you'll get to a win on this bro. Outside it, it'll be an all-round win for her. So be smart and act fast.

Note: all these should be on code. Don't let her notice anysh*t as regarding ur intention towards her. Oya go win this bro grin

I made this same mistake bro, and now am a rebranded person.

Read on miseducation by Ubanja
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by tonero230(m): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2020
24kmagic:
As a man, once you're able to fvck any girl you approached, you already won. All the calls, the efforts, the outings and the shoppings are all aiming towards sex. Shey you don fvck her? Oya breakup.

It's either you're damaging her kpekus or breaking her heart. If you're not doing any of these two things, you're the woman in the relationship.

For God's sake which man leaves his phone with a b!tch just because he wants to prove that he's faithful? What rubbish is that? It's a sign of "weakness." She should be the one doing that to prove that she's a wife material. Even if you don't have any side chick, you dare not let her know. In fact, you'll need to pretend that you have many girls disturbing you, if not she'll just rubbish you. Girls? Hmm

Again, I can bet my left ball that money was the key factor you used in getting her. The way you kept stressing how you buy her this and that, shopping for this and that, I can say money was a major factor in getting her. Shey you don fvck her? Oya, leave her.

She's in for the cash, she doesn't like you like you think. Reason why I don't always succumb to the "make money and girls will follow you notion." Money will get you girls but it won't get you their loyalty. No girl turns down the idea of a man coming to meet her people except she doesn't love him, which is the case here.

Finally, I want you all reading this to know that "NO GIRL DESERVES A GOOD THING" and the earlier guys realise that, the better. That good thing you think she deserves, she doesn't deserve it because she doesn't want it.

What she wants and deserves are pain, cry, games, cheating, lies, manipulations, STDs, and every form of one discomfort or the other.

If you can do all these without laying a finger on her, you're EVERY GIRL'S DREAM MAN.

Forget what they say online

M man.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by tonero230(m): 8:47am On Apr 02, 2020
24kmagic:
As a man, once you're able to fvck any girl you approached, you already won. All the calls, the efforts, the outings and the shoppings are all aiming towards sex. Shey you don fvck her? Oya breakup.

It's either you're damaging her kpekus or breaking her heart. If you're not doing any of these two things, you're the woman in the relationship.

For God's sake which man leaves his phone with a b!tch just because he wants to prove that he's faithful? What rubbish is that? It's a sign of "weakness." She should be the one doing that to prove that she's a wife material. Even if you don't have any side chick, you dare not let her know. In fact, you'll need to pretend that you have many girls disturbing you, if not she'll just rubbish you. Girls? Hmm

Again, I can bet my left ball that money was the key factor you used in getting her. The way you kept stressing how you buy her this and that, shopping for this and that, I can say money was a major factor in getting her. Shey you don fvck her? Oya, leave her.

She's in for the cash, she doesn't like you like you think. Reason why I don't always succumb to the "make money and girls will follow you notion." Money will get you girls but it won't get you their loyalty. No girl turns down the idea of a man coming to meet her people except she doesn't love him, which is the case here.

Finally, I want you all reading this to know that "NO GIRL DESERVES A GOOD THING" and the earlier guys realise that, the better. That good thing you think she deserves, she doesn't deserve it because she doesn't want it.

What she wants and deserves are pain, cry, games, cheating, lies, manipulations, STDs, and every form of one discomfort or the other.

If you can do all these without laying a finger on her, you're EVERY GIRL'S DREAM MAN.

My man.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Nwachacho: 8:48am On Apr 02, 2020
your biggest mistake is to believe that she loves you in the first place. In today's world there's nothing like love. She have gotten all she needs, I advise you not to continue the chat because you might realise more intriguing facts. Just move on without letting her know your reasons now, make it look as if she doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Tprestige(f): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2020
I don't know y some ladies behave awkward.... Something that most ladies are praying to God for a transparent, straight forward, caring man anyways it's a one sided story if all u said is true maybe uve hurt her in way or the other. U can just move on with your life the girl doesn't need u anymore, she doesn't deserves you the right person is on her way.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Duru009(m): 8:56am On Apr 02, 2020
Stop leaving in denial, that Lady doesn't love you at all. You are in a relationship with yourself....

The earlier you quit the better for you.....
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Chiedu12345: 9:05am On Apr 02, 2020
Dear Brother/Friend,I will U to run for ur life because such person can kill.lf u ask me she don't like U not to talk of Loving U.
I will advice U end the relationship quietly.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by uczay(m): 9:14am On Apr 02, 2020
Truth be told she doesn't love U. She only used U to relieve herself of the hurt she got from her previous relationship and to satisfy her immediate needs. Judging by her actions, she is still searching for her Mr. Right who will tick all the boxes and U ain't anywhere near despite promising her marriage. Bros. Digging further will only cause U more misery and regrets. Take a long walk and do something good with ya life. There are so many fishes in the ocean.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:15am On Apr 02, 2020
24kmagic:

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Telemon(m): 9:15am On Apr 02, 2020
Ogediluv:
You will pay me for reading this long post. Girlfriend and boyfriend matter everywhere, everyday. We wey no get, who we go dey talk about nah...
talk about Jesus love.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Eagleboney(m): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2020
naijaman2225:

TELL ME YOU ARE KIDDING OR I WOULD START SERIOUSLY THINKING OF MIGRATING TO WUHAN.
Lol,I am just being ,should I call it sarcastic or ironic,

I mean the opposite of what I said
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by lovelyefem(m): 9:21am On Apr 02, 2020
CsRockefeller:
In Philosophy, it is said that Objectivity means talking from the view of the object.

Thats what I am going to try to do, no pity party, no emotions.

Sometime this year, I went for an interview and also met a host of other prospective candidates around, some of us were jobless, some already had jobs.

We began discussing about d pay, we speculated between 70 to 100k, I told them that it cant be more than a 70k given its the Chinese (very stingy persons). Amongst us was a guy already earning 150k somewhere, we scolded him, how can one attempt to leave a good paying job for peanuts, we warned him about the consequence of loosing his good job. He had his interview and quickly left, I felt he was so greedy, even if u want to leave a 150k job, it should be for a higher pay, his friend said he's fond of jumping from one interview to the other. With a pay of 150k, a lot of people would seat at that place for at least 2 years.

Man, the ordinary man has always been selfish, he seeks himself alone, remember Cain and Abel, Jacob and Esau, Absalom and David, David and Saul, the list is endless.

For a long time, I tried to convince myself that everything on earth doesnt revolve around Economics/Money/Status/Financial stability but I was wrong, as I get older I know better.

I dont want to make this longer than necessary, but if your financial position as they say in Accounting is not where your lady wants it to be enough for her to commit to u then, she is still in the market and when that guy comes with her bag of expectations, she will jump.

It is what it is, call them gold diggers, hoes, sluts, it is what it is, man seeks himself first, and don't forget that your country is the poverty capital of the world, everyone wants to escape it.

The 20k is something, there's a lady who would be happy with it, but not this one. People will continue to search for jobs, and partners that meet their financial expectations.

It is not ideal, it is not fair, it is not right in a suituation where human emotions are involved but is the World fair itself?

Cc: Primesoccer
you're a philosopher indeed. I like your open ended reply .

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Came4amod: 9:21am On Apr 02, 2020
primesoccer:
I met my girlfriend about 2yrs ago and we've been doing pretty fine. Before we met, she was in an abusive relationship and she had to quit.

In trying to understand ourselves, we've had to agree and disagree on some things, which I believe is normal. I love her and she loves me too.

I won't say I have the cash, but I'm always there to support her when she has a very pressing issue. Aside that, I take her out, we go shopping, and lots more...

She is this type of lady that if you try to correct her (in a very respectful manner) she will just get angry and may not even talk to you for even 2 days. Anger is a big part of her life. I respect her a lot and have never used abusive words on her.

When we just met, she was kind. She hardly comes to see me without buying something, even if it's N50 corn...a gesture that I appreciate so much. About a year into the relationship, her character changed. She became somewhat stingy. But I didn't take it to mean anything because I hate to even depend on anybody for anything. It didn't stop me from supporting her and doing the much I can for her.

She doesn't ever allow me touch her phone. What she does now is that whenever I'm to see and spend time with her, she turns off her data. She rejects some calls when we are together. As someone who wants peace at all times, I've sat her down to tell her my observations and ask what the matter was. But she told me nothing was the matter.

So, I decided to buy a new SIM card. I started chatting her as a stranger. She chats with me (the stranger) till even 2am. She has opened up everything about herself to the stranger. Her name, where she's from, what she does, where she lives and lots more. I'm just wondering why someone who just chatted you today is already getting to know everything about you.

Now to the reason I opened this thread: she told the stranger guy that she isn't in any relationship. Though, she added that she just met a Guy last week through her friend and they are both trying to work things out. She even sent the picture of the new guy to this stranger.

I'm still wondering why she will do a thing like that. I'm not in her life to waste her time. She is very aware of that. I told her last December that we shall go see her people this year and seal everything, but she told me that we still have time and no need for the rush.

Personally, I had no reasons to suspect her of possibly cheating, but her actions when we are together made me get a new SIM card and started chatting her up anonymously.

On my part, I'm a guy that ladies even open up to me that they like me. They also say I'm very intelligent and all that. I'm very transparent to her. I don't hide nothing from her. I can leave my phone with her without any fear because I don't have anything to hide.

I've never had anything to do with any lady since I met her. I so much believe in keeping your body and soul to just the person you are with...whether relationship or marriage. If you can't do that, why not just tell the person that you are not interested again than going your way to deny the person before another guy.

Ladies and gents, why on earth will a man or woman do this to someone who had dedicated his or her all to you?

I will gladly welcome your contributions, including bashing...

Addition: I am business oriented. To make her depend less on any man for money, I have created a passive income source for her that generates about 20k for her monthly

Until u marry her .. her phone is her business ..
It's not the best to check her phone .. but if you are really in tune with her .. and try ur best and not control her .. and always make her smile and shower her with compliment.. she will stay
. But remember no matter how much money u have .. she will still cheat .. u need to balance it .. and respect that it's her choice ..
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by wizkidblogger(f): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2020
Cloud007:
am sure you will say that to your daughters in few years time.

Yes, we will only take you serious when you marry her. You need to grow up pls!
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by UrVillagePpl: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol... Why crying...

Are you married to her?

Have you promised her marriage?

You time wasters...

What if she admits she has a guy to every toaster and you end up not marrying her?

Cry Cry baby... Lol

Long time man,, where u go hide
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Came4amod: 9:26am On Apr 02, 2020
lovelyefem:
you're a philosopher indeed. I like your open ended reply .

The guy is not addressing why she is like that... do you think if you are 100% committed to her .. she will be doing those things she knows u urself are keeping sides .. so she does it for u to know .. if u go .. she will be fine ..
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Came4amod: 9:28am On Apr 02, 2020
BiafranBushBoy:
Lol... Why crying...

Are you married to her?

Have you promised her marriage?

You time wasters...

What if she admits she has a guy to every toaster and you end up not marrying her?

Cry Cry baby... Lol

We are like minded.. my old girlfriend told her friend about me .. and boom next day she was here hopping on the D .. it's good to be good grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by mightyleks(m): 9:31am On Apr 02, 2020
argent412:
Some girls are mean sha cheesy. Just try and meet her one on one and ask her if she still interested with the relationship and if she says yes, then you can show her ur evidence.

Ur babe is just wasting your time. smiley

EOD
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by banhammy: 9:32am On Apr 02, 2020
Step 1: Seek God's face for forgiveness, Mercy and Direction.
Step 2.: Get another good girlfriend for your self. Please don't consider beauty.
Step 3.: Confront her with all your evidence and free yourself from her.

W A R N I N G!!!: Don't make mistake. Step 3 should never come before step 2.
Otherwise, she will apologize and put you into serious bondage.

Learn from my mistake

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by XshegzzyeeiX: 9:39am On Apr 02, 2020
AfroKnight:
angry

This is what happens when you treat naija babe with too much decency and care plus being too faithful. Just look at yourself OP. Just look at.

Like your babe said, she’s not in a relationship with you. So, take the hint. Pack what’s left of your dignity and exit the relationship.

She wants a guy that will make her call all her friends and cry her heart out. She wants the drama of begging a guy to be faithful to her. She wants someone who slaps her regularly and apologises with acrobatic sex. She’s a twisted broken thing.

You deserve better.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Heledy(m): 9:51am On Apr 02, 2020
my own case then was 95% similar to yours... All these girls don't worth such stress.... Bro, you need to pay her back with her own coin...
Focus on your daily job to get more money.. and carefully look for a good replacement while you are still with her....
At the end dump her like a trash and let her know that she can eat her cake and have it at the same time... bitches everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Adakintroy2: 9:55am On Apr 02, 2020
King44:
you better don't follow this advice, bro you are the one dating her she is not dating you, telling her all that would make her upgrade her cheating skills it is better u dont her when you have your chance

That guy came to her as a stranger. But truth was that he was not.he blind side her. He already knew her.

Meaning he will leverage on certain aspect of that to gain access to her person. It's not fair to call himself a stranger. That said love is love. It was the guy that claim love. And live don't just summit..unless it's weak version like.
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by spiralwedge(m): 9:58am On Apr 02, 2020
Primesoccer, I felt your pain as I was reading your story. Very painful.
I would have advised you let her know that you were the anonymous guy and show her all you know and call it quits.... BUT.....

Please do this.

Keep the information and never let her know you were the one. Then end the relationship in your mind. Stop supporting her and be distant from her. Also, be cold without raising any suspicion. Stop any form of pity and never ever again give her money.
Don't call off the relationship.
The relationship will show signs by itself. She's with you for money and other things... so, identify those things and brutally stop those things.

Then plan to move on.

Because the relationship is about 2 years, don't break up suddenly. Just begin to heal, knowing that breakup is inevitable. But please, cut off any gift, visits or care. Just be unavailable and keep your evidences intact.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Poorboy: 10:05am On Apr 02, 2020
Op is just a regular struggling boy that has the mindset of love with a Nigerian girl.

Bro, you're still very Young from the words you're writing here, but who am I to advise you.

Welcome to the world experience is the only thing you need.

In no distance time you will become an adviser to upcoming youths , just live your life and gather all the experiences that comes your way.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Jidkidz(m): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2020
primesoccer:
I will definitely meet her with the evidence. But I still want to continue chatting with her to get more info from her before I make the move.

stop wasting ur fucking time man..d more u dig d more u get hurt u feel me..if u sabi any of her relative Bleep dem all just to leave a message for her
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Zenithpeak(m): 10:08am On Apr 02, 2020
AfroKnight:
angry

This is what happens when you treat naija babe with too much decency and care plus being too faithful. Just look at yourself OP. Just look at.

Like your babe said, she’s not in a relationship with you. So, take the hint. Pack what’s left of your dignity and exit the relationship.

She wants a guy that will make her call all her friends and cry her heart out. She wants the drama of begging a guy to be faithful to her. She wants someone who slaps her regularly and apologises with acrobatic sex. She’s a twisted broken thing.

You deserve better.

Words taken out of my mouth....

@op

The girl deserve abusive and violent relationship. Your attention, kindness, civility and uprightness is too good to be true in her perception so she call it quit in her heart and started hunting for people of no class like her where fighting and biting each other is an essential ingredients of relationship and nagging and malice make them feel in control of their God forsaken unions.....

Gold is meant for those who appreciates value and shouldn't be bequeathed to the swine.

Drop her and move on with pride, you only lost your troubles and worries while she lost an invaluable jewel.

She doesn't deserve you!

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 02, 2020
Toseenlove:

At the bolded which Is very true, I've seen some married women who cheat at will and their husbands are not left out. One of the reason I don't think I will get married. But definitely I'm having my Offspring through Surrogate.....My own personally Issue Is "My conscience disturbs me a lot" Don't mistake It for Weakness because I have my Evil part on one side of me, I do things with my BRAIN not my Heart. The thing won't just let me rest even If I commit the least of sins lol. Besides I see relationships as stress and I hate things that won't be productive and rewarding financially or health wise stressing my brain. It's not just worth It pls....

Lol. You think much the way I do, only I still have some limited faith in marriage. My advice is marry if you can find a young virgin (18-20) who has not yet been morally destroyed, establish your system from the beginning, and train her the way she should go; but be very watchful. Let her know that there is zero tolerance for cheating by either party and make sure that you take care of all expenses on the homefront so that you close the door on all 'circumstances' that can be used as a justification for cheating. After that, sit back and watch carefully for any signs of law breaking. Women can hide the physical evidence of cheating, but they can't control the change in their emotions when they cheat; just remember that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by babtunns(m): 10:29am On Apr 02, 2020
banhammy:
Step 1: Seek God's face for forgiveness, Mercy and Direction.
Step 2.: Get another good girlfriend for your self. Please don't consider beauty.
Step 3.: Confront her with all your evidence and free yourself from her.

W A R N I N G!!!: Don't make mistake. Step 3 should never come before step 2.
Otherwise, she will apologize and put you into serious bondage.

Learn from my mistake

This is what I did when my girl then told me "she was feeling pity to marry me, I tout it was joke, I first get one fine babe pretty pass her in my abode , latter she come they beg but I know fit tell the new babe say I no again, but it really cost me emotionally damage cos I can't go to work for a week. Mine was a relationship of 8yrs

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by King44(m): 10:31am On Apr 02, 2020
Adakintroy2:

That guy came to her as a stranger. But truth was that he was not.he blind side her. He already knew her.

Meaning he will leverage on certain aspect of that to gain access to her person. It's not fair to call himself a stranger. That said love is love. It was the guy that claim love. And live don't just summit..unless it's weak version like.
ogori ma hia mofo o, he is the weaker vessel niyen make e continu
Re: My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship by johnad3(m): 10:37am On Apr 02, 2020
how many girls have you turn down who truly loves you? Be true to yourself, cus when you pray for rain, you gonna deal with the mud. This is how universe of love works, when someone shows love to you and you turn It down, this is the shit the universe will throw at you.

But if you know you are not guilty of shit life throws at you, fucking throw back cus women dont know what they want in a relationship

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted / My Visit To An Ashawo Joint In Lagos (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.