Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME (65056 Views)

Exam Malpractice: Central University Student Ghana Wrote Answer On Bald Head / Identical Twin Brothers Arrested For Alleged Exam Malpractice In Borno / Plateau And Oyo States Lead In Exam Malpractice In NECO Nov/Dec SSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by zotorux(m): 7:50am On Apr 02, 2020
athaboi:
This one na cheating? Abeg free little kids and go after the real cheaters who have no doubt thought everyone how to cheat. Go after them politicians
This is where it all starts from really.
If they can put an end/reduction to it, then we heading in the right direction.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Augiiee(m): 7:50am On Apr 02, 2020
Out of 195 candidates, ONE HUNDRED AND FIVE (105) came from a particular region that "claims" to be the hardest working region in the country #smh

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Joefat: 7:50am On Apr 02, 2020
Joefat:
I don't support published their names into the world. I don't support exam malpractice. But they deserve some little respect as a citizens and as a students. U can't see a advance country doing all this shit.. This is the point we sell ourselves out, we loss our respect as a Nigerian.
If most of this guys leaves this country later in future.. Nobody we ask them which state you're from.. They will asked them which country you're from... And the shame will be on Nigeria has a whole..

3 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 02, 2020
It is shameful that igbos are coming here to still defend their high rate of cheating in common jamb.

This is nonsense.

15 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Agugbadin: 7:51am On Apr 02, 2020
Bgcentz:
Igbo people why are u making igbos ashamed

Igbo Amaka.

5 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Gabkosh: 7:52am On Apr 02, 2020
ignis:

Is it only igbo names you see there?
They take the larger percentage. , what you sayeth, your anambra and igbo nation takes the lead in malpractice.

5 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by SimeonOTC(m): 7:52am On Apr 02, 2020
some old papa and old mama nairalanders will still check if their name is theregrin mumugrin

2 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by babatee90(m): 7:52am On Apr 02, 2020
athaboi:
This one na cheating? Abeg free little kids and go after the real cheaters who have no doubt thought everyone how to cheat. Go after them politicians
I’m sure dis was how those politicians started...if they didn’t pass shortcuts like this ones they won’t be there in d first place

9 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by stevups(m): 7:52am On Apr 02, 2020
When are they going to release other tribe list?
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Agugbadin: 7:52am On Apr 02, 2020
mikezuruki:
It is shameful that igbos are coming here to still defend their high rate of cheating in common jamb.

This is nonsense.

They cheat every where, in every thing and every time.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Amanda4life: 7:52am On Apr 02, 2020
When you people has syphon money meant to get good teachers and use it to send your children abroad.

Don't mind them
Igbo amaka jarri

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Farki: 7:53am On Apr 02, 2020
This is a very interesting list of names, let me see if someone I know is here. grin

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Belurved1(m): 7:53am On Apr 02, 2020
Always on top grin
Bgcentz:
Igbo people why are u making igbos ashamed

2 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by mu2sa2: 7:54am On Apr 02, 2020
qanda:

Malpractice can take many forms, maybe they got mercenaries to write the exams
Or conspiring with somebody to cheat, or entering the exam hall with a phone with intention to cheat.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 02, 2020
Agugbadin:

They cheat every where, in every thing and every time.

Bro I’m Igbo but I don’t support cheating one bit. I support the idea that their names are published. If they weren’t caught and scored high in their malpractice, they will come here to start shouting “Igbo amaka”

10 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by nasoeb: 7:54am On Apr 02, 2020
So so super proud of my Ibani people. Not one Bonny/Opobo person there. Ibanis are so lovely. Keep representing and doing the good work my people.

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by JKriss16(m): 7:55am On Apr 02, 2020

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by SirKomA(m): 7:55am On Apr 02, 2020
Igbo kuenu! I hail huna!
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by OlawaleBammie: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2020
Hoephase:
Let the tribal war begin.

Potopoto Republic vs Brown roof Republic a.k.a skull mining Republic. grin

gringringringrin

Weyrey

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 02, 2020
Kweenpresh:
IGBO pple everywhere ����, for market una go cheat, for JAMB too una don still dey show una “kpai” number��

This one small, if you see the manipulation these people do in the Unity school common entrance exam for their children, you'd pray they really give them their Republic as soon as possible. Everything about them na to cheat and they'd come on NL and claim they are the best.

3 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 02, 2020
Amanda4life:
When you people has syphon money meant to get good teachers and use it to send your children abroad.

Don't mind them
Igbo amaka jarri

How did those that passed did it? Are we not in the same country? Is it not the same amenities provided?
In all your point you missed the part where the students themselves should be hardworking, yet you ascribe their behavior to their leaders

3 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by babatee90(m): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2020
They are even leading in Southwest sef grin

9 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by OlawaleBammie: 7:57am On Apr 02, 2020
mikezuruki:

Bro I’m Igbo but I don’t support cheating one bit. I support the idea that their names are published. If they weren’t caught and scored high in their malpractice, they will come here to start shouting “Igbo amaka”

Are u sure u re igbo??

2 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by jaxxy(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2020
Fixing the SYSTEMS!
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by AngelicBeing: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2020
ignis:
Please can we also publish names of corrupt politicians who are stealing our country's money like this?

Nonsense and ingredients
Gbam grin

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by mamaafrik(m): 7:58am On Apr 02, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Agitate for your own country then...go your own way.
is this one well
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Joefat: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2020
sylve11:

Nor vex o. Wetin you dey talk sef? embarassed cool
My point is.. We they were to judge it. All Nigeria students are full of malpractice.. Chikena
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by BeautifulMind2: 7:58am On Apr 02, 2020
sammirano:
Ipob association of young cheaters. They are already learning the ropes.
We know the game the Yoruba man who is the head of JAMB is playing
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 02, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Are u sure u re igbo??

I don’t need to prove it to you bro. Take my word for it.

I don’t do blind defense as most people do here

7 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Agugbadin: 7:59am On Apr 02, 2020
Gabkosh:
They take the larger percentage. , what you sayeth, your anambra and igbo nation takes the lead in malpractice.
Anambra attained the status of crime center of Africa long time ago is it drug trafficking, they are no 1,armed robbery no 1,kidnapping no 1,cheating in business no1, deception no1 and many more. Remember Evans is Anambra man, 21 drug traffickers on death row in an Asian country 20 of them from Anambra, what about manufacturing and importation of fake and sustandard drugs Anambra leads.

11 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by NigeriaB(m): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2020
No Benue!
I know Benue people to be naturally intelligent and brilliant especially the idoma people. I have lived there and studied together with some of them before

2 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by afecgivers: 7:59am On Apr 02, 2020
Ijeleigbo:
Nice one JAMB! At least, it will reduce the level of malpractice in the country!

They are the course of exam malpractices. If they can change the idea of writing the exam annually if you pass. It will bring back confidence to some students.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student / Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp / Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.