Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME (65060 Views)

Exam Malpractice: Central University Student Ghana Wrote Answer On Bald Head / Identical Twin Brothers Arrested For Alleged Exam Malpractice In Borno / Plateau And Oyo States Lead In Exam Malpractice In NECO Nov/Dec SSCE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2020
Ipob no deh carry last

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2020
Bgcentz:
Igbo people why are u making igbos ashamed

YIKES what is my name monday osunbor doing in that list i no take JAMB OOO
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by OlawaleBammie: 7:59am On Apr 02, 2020
mikezuruki:

How did those that passed did it? Are we not in the same country? Is it not the same amenities provided?
In all your point you missed the part where the students themselves should be hardworking, yet you ascribe their behavior to their leaders

Guy forget about the names on the print, we all know dat roughly 90% of the participants cheated in one way or the other.

in my corntree, its one man, one corruption.

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Ayanfeomobaba12: 8:00am On Apr 02, 2020
Some parents too aren't helping there children. They support dem in some aspects.. God ll help us
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 02, 2020
IPOB eleribu niyin Walahi

Armed robbery na us plenty pass
Smuggling same thing
Kidnapping na us
Bandit na us
Drug dealing na same us
Assault and battery, na same igbo
Even Cheating and malpractices na same us.

Haba! Same no dey catch us?

6 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by samwash(m): 8:00am On Apr 02, 2020
[quote author=Joefat post=88010339]I don't support published their names into the world. I don't support exam malpractice. But they deserve some little respect as a citizens and as a students. U can't see a advance country doing all this shit.. This is the point we sell ourselves out, we loss our respect as a Nigerian. [/quote

Waytin u mean by " selling ourselves out "?
The advance countries you are talking about, how do you get information about some one who have committed crime or gone to jail so easily if not that they do publish it and everything is stored in a data base.
This is not selling out, Nigerians always covering up crimes.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Chukazu: 8:00am On Apr 02, 2020
The way I see it ... State with higher enrollment and competition also have higher incidences of malpractice

You can't expect Adamawa state with 25 student sitting for jamb to record higher exam fraud than Imo state which has the highest enrollment figure
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Aystarz: 8:00am On Apr 02, 2020
Angy55:
Publishing their names is very wrong.

This could lead to depression and then attempt to committing suicide for some if they see their names here.

If you don't want the shame, hey, don't play the game. Period
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 02, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

Guy forget about the names on the print, we all know dat roughly 90% of the participants cheated in one way or the other.

Sorry I don’t know that. Don’t judge others using yourself

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by wyqay: 8:01am On Apr 02, 2020
cool
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by OlawaleBammie: 8:01am On Apr 02, 2020
stevups:
When are they going to release other tribe list?

Which tribe's was just released so grin
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by freeman131: 8:02am On Apr 02, 2020
Malpractice is commonplace in Nigeria,they should rather channel this same energy on our corrupt politicians
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Mruwa1(m): 8:02am On Apr 02, 2020
If una say Edo or benin person nor dey dis list I thank GOOD LORD
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 02, 2020
mamaafrik:
is this one well
Case ends.
Do as I say
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by ellizy(m): 8:03am On Apr 02, 2020
emmyw:

Source: https://www.ngschoolz.net/names-of-jamb-candidates-involved-in-exam-malpractice/
Igbo KWENU
Leave the Arewa’s, their head block....

2 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Nobody: 8:04am On Apr 02, 2020
This is very commendable from JAMB. Keep exposing them like that.

No wonder they always claim highest in JAMB, best in WAEC blah blah blah...so this has been our usual ways. Next is WAEC to disgrace the motherfuckers Igbos

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Friend22(m): 8:04am On Apr 02, 2020
Bgcentz:
Igbo people why are u making igbos ashamed

somebody should call that idiotic @Faber and see how proud his people are doing.

When we say don't tribalism issues covidiots like himself will start playing the ostrich.

Them go soon hear gaa.

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by mamaafrik(m): 8:05am On Apr 02, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Case ends.

Do as I say
Akidanidani omo
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by OlawaleBammie: 8:05am On Apr 02, 2020
mikezuruki:

Sorry I don’t know that. Don’t judge others using yourself

mtcheew, oga go shataapu!!

wjo no know naija, just cus ibo names plenty abi??

no be naija we dey??

I have bn into a school, a private school o, dat all the students writing waec were not to write it themselves, it was d work of the machineries to write it for them, av bn into a school where a single student was copying the answers life and direct even when others' scripts have already bn taken to the headzone.

Forget naija abeg.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by samwash(m): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

How can you say 90%?
Let me tell you they are some students you did this exam with their brain & also pass very well
Get ur facts right .

2 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by DoubleEngine007: 8:06am On Apr 02, 2020
ignis:
Please can we also publish names of corrupt politicians who are stealing our country's money like this?

Nonsense and ingredients
You dey mind those stupid people..

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 02, 2020
mamaafrik:
Akidanidani omo
One Nigerianist, are u now tired of going..
Unity beggars.
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Friend22(m): 8:06am On Apr 02, 2020
athaboi:
This one na cheating? Abeg free little kids and go after the real cheaters who have no doubt thought everyone how to cheat. Go after them politicians

Just look at yourself in the mirror and look how foolish your comment is.
I mean, take a good look at youself.

People like you will normalize something bad because someone else is doing it and we think we can grow?

2 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Smartray25: 8:07am On Apr 02, 2020
The list was published by the same people who cheated during their own time. If u call them cheaters wat will u call INEC and politicians.
Abeg free innocent kids. Wat of govt who embezzle citizens money. NONSENSE
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by OlawaleBammie: 8:07am On Apr 02, 2020
mikezuruki:

I don’t need to prove it to you bro. Take my word for it.
I don’t do blind defense as most people do here
Same tin as me i dont do blind defense cus am not tribalistic

1 Like

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by LivingSage: 8:07am On Apr 02, 2020
Logically, you're against this. Let's start from here, that's how they become thieves who loot our treasuries. Charity begins at home
[s]
ignis:
Please can we also publish names of corrupt politicians who are stealing our country's money like this?

Nonsense and ingredients
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Nwaonyishi69: 8:08am On Apr 02, 2020
Not too many really, and statistically, this reflects the percentage of the numbers registered across states. You don't expect states that 1000 people registered to have more culprits than those where 500,000 people registered. From the names displayed, we can guess the genuine quest for education across Nigerian ethnic groups. Igbos came first again.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Havertz(m): 8:08am On Apr 02, 2020
Chaiii see the the way igbo plenty there
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Aystarz: 8:09am On Apr 02, 2020
LivingSage:
Logically, you're against this. Let's start from here, that's how they become thieves who loot our treasuries. Charity begins at home
[s][/s]

Good answer you gave that slowpoke.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by athaboi(f): 8:09am On Apr 02, 2020
Friend22:

Just look at yourself in the mirror and look how foolish your comment is.
I mean, take a good look at youself.

People like you will normalize something bad because someone else is doing it and we think we can grow?

hahahaha where's this one from? They send you abi you woke up hungry this morning...you sounds like a sadist and I don't go close to them
Re: Names Of JAMB Candidates Involved In Exam Malpractice In 2020 UTME by Friend22(m): 8:09am On Apr 02, 2020
Holamic:
It shows the igbo are more interested in education than the rest of us... Igbo kuenu

Another mumu comment.

So, if Igbos loot it means they are more interested in developing the country?.

Mate, which school did you graduate from?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Randy EKSU Lecturer Caught Pants Down With Student / Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp / Beware! List Of 55 Illegal Universities In Nigeria - NUC 2015 List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.