Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Charles Nneji And His Confessions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Charles Nneji And His Confessions (827 Views)

Confessions Of A Rough, Rugged And Raw 9ja Guy (Me Against The World) III / My Dilemma: My Girlfriend's Confessions. / Charles Nneji Bang Rule PDF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles Nneji And His Confessions by Kalatium(m): 10:57am On Apr 02, 2020
I sign up to Nairaland in 2014,so that i can also comment on posts and not just be a guest. Within a short time i came accross a guy who claims to be a dating guru with the moniker, charles Nneji.

He wrote eye opening threads about how to get women and how players have advantage over other guys. I never knew knowing how to attract women can be taught. I was filled with ecstasy because i have found the holy grail of attraction, knowing i can get any girl i want.

I read all his threads on NL and when i saw he had a website called straffcode.com i rushed to read every article there i mind was blown away as of then. His techniques were novel. I also followed him on facebook. He was advertising his book titled " Bang rule", and later "The Advanced Bang Rule", the books was kinda expensive to me as of then, i wished i had the money to buy them.

I later found out that his article about how to talk to women got to front page on NL and also on Linda Ikeji's blog i was marvelled. He talked about teasing, bedroom talk and sarcasm. At first i read it for entertainment purpose but later i put it into practice and to my surprise a girl i had been having a boring chat with, started laughing at the lines i borrow from charles Nneji.

If i try to form my own lines it wont work but if i use his lines the lady gets excited. I just continue using his lines and i was getting ladies attention. The lines got exhausted and i have no lines. I went to straffcode to see if there are new articles so that i could copy the lines only for me to see that the website is not loading, i tried another time but it keeps giving error.

I went insearch of anything related to what Nneji has been talking about then i came accross PUA and read many related books.
Double your Dating by David Deangelo, The mystery method by Mystery, Make her chase you by Tynan,The natural by Richard La Ruina, The ultimate Seducers guide by Badboy, How to Be an Alpha Male by John Alexander etc. After reading all these books i became good with the ladies but i still felt i am only faking it. Then i came accross the game by Neil Strauss the guy was really good with ladies but at the end of the book he later denounced all the techniques. He said the only way to beat the game is to leave the game.

Accidentally i came across the books, Seduction community sucks by logun and models by mark manson thats when my eyes open on why its better to make it without faking it rather than faking it to make it. I began working on improving myself to get better instead of relying on Game.

Confessions of charles Nneji
Later people started distributing charles Nneji books on NL. I tried to check up on Charles Nneji but he no longer post on NL. His website was shutdown so i went to fb thats when i understood why he was absent based on his last fb post.

He began confessing that he had misled people with his bang and advanced bang rule thats why he shutdown his website, that he has deleted two of his books.
What surprises me is that he wants to sell the right book about being an attractive man. To my greatest surprise the name of the book is " Seduction community sucks" a book i already read for free and he wants to sell it. Thats when i lost confidence in charles Nneji.

Below are the screenshots:
Re: Charles Nneji And His Confessions by Kalatium(m): 11:06am On Apr 02, 2020
I am having liitle difficulty uploading the images

Re: Charles Nneji And His Confessions by Kalatium(m): 11:11am On Apr 02, 2020
Ok

Re: Charles Nneji And His Confessions by Kalatium(m): 11:22am On Apr 02, 2020
Cont...

Re: Charles Nneji And His Confessions by Kalatium(m): 11:29am On Apr 02, 2020
Cont

Re: Charles Nneji And His Confessions by Kalatium(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2020
The last

(1) (Reply)

Why Did He Do This???? / Have You Ever Been Molested Before? Share Your Experience(s) / Whats Your SELLING POINT ? Dont Spoil The Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.