Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Have You Ever Been Molested Before? Share Your Experience(s) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Molested Before? Share Your Experience(s) (827 Views)

Has A Married Woman Ever Tried To Seduce You Before? Share Your Experience / Have You Been Molested? See Picture / Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Molested Before? Share Your Experience(s) by Lumidee007(m): 3:05pm On May 17, 2020
I was molested 4 times by four different women in my childhood days. Maybe because of my huge body. One of my teachers once told me I look like a giant.

Firstly, It was my neighbor, l was around 7years or so. She should be in her late twenties by then. She lured me into her room only to see her naked. I stood there looking amazed and also disgusted. She tried to draw me closer to her but I refuse and after like struggling with her for like 2mins,she said I shouldn't tell anyone and she let me go. I remembered I was only wearing a short. And after 25years,i can still picture her unclothedness in my brain sad

Secondly, was my mum's area sister who had issues with her husband or so. My mum allowed her to stay with us in our 2rooms apartment. She shared a bed with me. I was around 13yrs as at this time. After 3days of this woman sharing my bed with me, I began to feel uncomfortable. I woke up to ease myself the 3rd night to see her with only pants. I couldn't wake her up due to fear. I just slept at the extreme of the bed. This lady was around her late 20s. She is endowed and wears indecent clothing around the house even our neighbor's son told me she is interested in her.
One night I was far asleep only to notice I couldn't breathe and felt a load on me. I woke up to see this woman naked and more than half of her naked body on me. Her right breast was on my face. I had a strong erection. I couldn't move for like 5mins. It was a discomfort with great pleasure. There comes my first ejaculation angry
I was shivering and ejaculating... cry
She just look at me and smile. . I think my mum later knew abt her indecency and sent her away. Since then I only saw her like 2 times...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested Before? Share Your Experience(s) by Exmilitant(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2020
You should join the 'me too' movement..
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested Before? Share Your Experience(s) by EmzyT: 3:34pm On May 17, 2020
grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested Before? Share Your Experience(s) by ABCthings: 3:37pm On May 17, 2020
Yeah, In a bus I was forced to sit between two girls cry
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested Before? Share Your Experience(s) by Fidelismaria: 3:40pm On May 17, 2020
Yes
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested Before? Share Your Experience(s) by tayebest(m): 3:43pm On May 17, 2020
ABCthings:
Yeah, In a bus I was forced to sit between two girls cry

So. that's molestation to you? shocked

Different stroke for different folks sha!

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested Before? Share Your Experience(s) by Hollasmall: 3:50pm On May 17, 2020
Lumidee007:
I was molested 4 times by four different women in my childhood days. Maybe because of my huge body. One of my teachers once told me I look like a giant.

Firstly, It was my neighbor, l was around 7years or so. She should be in her late twenties by then. She lured me into her room only to see her naked. I stood there looking amazed and also disgusted. She tried to draw me closer to her but I refuse and after like struggling with her for like 2mins,she said I shouldn't tell anyone and she let me go. I remembered I was only wearing a short. And after 25years,i can still picture her unclothedness in my brain sad

Secondly, was my mum's area sister who had issues with her husband or so. My mum allowed her to stay with us in our 2rooms apartment. She shared a bed with me. I was around 13yrs as at this time. After 3days of this woman sharing my bed with me, I began to feel uncomfortable. I woke up to ease myself the 3rd night to see her with only pants. I couldn't wake her up due to fear. I just slept at the extreme of the bed. This lady was around her late 20s. She is endowed and wears indecent clothing around the house even our neighbor's son told me she is interested in her.
One night I was far asleep only to notice I couldn't breathe and felt a load on me. I woke up to see this woman naked and more than half of her naked body on me. Her right breast was on my face. I had a strong erection. I couldn't move for like 5mins. It was a discomfort with great pleasure. There comes my first ejaculation angry
I was shivering and ejaculating... cry
She just look at me and smile. . I think my mum later knew abt her indecency and sent her away. Since then I only saw her like 2 times...

I was molested by my uncle's brother in Law's cousin nephew sister. If you see the yansh cry cry
My God will fight for me
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested Before? Share Your Experience(s) by pregnantMan: 3:55pm On May 17, 2020
i like being molested by ladies..esp big breasted ladies ;Di
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested Before? Share Your Experience(s) by ABCthings: 3:59pm On May 17, 2020
tayebest:

So. that's molestation to you? shocked

Different stroke for different folks sha!
A whole fine boy like me. you sef reason am.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested Before? Share Your Experience(s) by ABCthings: 4:01pm On May 17, 2020
Hollasmall:

I was molested by my uncle's brother in Law's cousin nephew sister. If you see the yansh cry cry
My God will fight for me
Which kind of event brought you and your uncle's brother in law's cousin niece together?
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested Before? Share Your Experience(s) by IAmSkinny: 4:04pm On May 17, 2020
I have been molested severally by brokeness

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Molested Before? Share Your Experience(s) by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 17, 2020
Story, story.

Yup, my neighbour always molesting me with different aroma of food, during lockdown.
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested Before? Share Your Experience(s) by illicit(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2020
Yes by Succubus
Re: Have You Ever Been Molested Before? Share Your Experience(s) by funbat(m): 4:19pm On May 17, 2020
yes.... was. molested many times by our neighbour when I was 4.... we are both male and he was 30+.... now am 27 and it messed up my sexual orientation for ever.... sad

(1) (Reply)

Snake Fight Cobra (video) / You Gat A Small D**k? Checkout The 5 Ways To Naturally Get A Bigger One / How Handsome Is He?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.