Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN (3874 Views)

Ever Had An Encounter With Gay Or Lesbian? / Have You Ever Been Approached By A Gay Or Lesbian / Were you ever asked out by a Gay or lesbian, How Did You Handle It ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by FuckHomophobes: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2020
pbreturned:
A straight guy would see a gay post, laugh and look away. Because to him na small children play be this. While little Most kids did all these plays but as they grew up, they felt they were for kids. Just like mama and Papa plays. Guys that still continued were seen as guys that hadnt let go of their childhood. Just like seeing a 15 years old play mama and Papa. You go shout are you a kid but still laugh over it and their childishness. Even if they kiss or sleep sef you'll still laugh at them. That's how a straight guy sees a gay man. He will never shout "Death to gays" but will laugh in amazement, see him as acting "childish" laugh again and look away to more challenging stories.
But a gay in denial will never look away o. He will shout "Death to gays" ...... Because he knows there's something inside telling him "THIS IS YOU " but he wants to convince himself its not true even though he craves for it in silence. Some kind reactions na reactions as a result of GUILTY CONSCIENCE. Straight guys don't act like the way all these guys act here. I know for a fact

Hehehehe, it all boils down to hypocrisy like you've always said.I often wonder why not just accept who you fucking are?
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 02, 2020
FuckHomophobes:
Hehehe... These replies just dey sweet me. A time is coming when you guys will have no choice than to accept that homosexuality has come to stay.

Hahahahahaha grin >6
And gays in denial are the most active in sexual topics and discussions. Fact. If you see a guy too active in sexual discussion he's a chronic gay in denial. Their own dey too much. They are the loudest in shouting "I love sex with my girl die", They are the ones that will shout death to gays to. They are always at the fore front of this two talks.Talking about how to sex a lady and condemning gays. These they do thinking it will fight and cure the gayism in them but for where? They'll go to their closets and cry in secret. Yes! They envy effeminate gays as those ones easily express their sexuality and they are widely accepted by all but guy wey get muscle nko? And that's why you see the battle of acceptance is geared towards emasculated gays cos they are the ones that are going through a lot I tell you and even contemplate suicide. The effeminate ones don't need to battle for acceptance. People accept and love them already. They are friends to most ladies and the effeminate straight ones no dey do wahala find girl or wife as they love him already. The emasculated gays hate the effeminate gays and are quick to tell people "why this guy dey behave like woman? God forbid! If na my brother I go kill am". I've been there before and seen plenty guy there too so I know what I'm saying. It's still the same thing. It's just like a kid trying to do you the same wayo you had done before to someone else when you were his age and even better. I had to tell myself the truth, and make friends with these effeminate guys though no strings attached. They have been so amazing. It's a white friend of mine (an effeminate gay) that told me to tell my then fiance (now my wife) of my once in a while bi life which I did then and I told her all of it and she loved me for it. She told me too of her horrible past and I can authoritatively tell you our marriage is free from hidden secrets as. We've said it all to each other. We're blessed with two kids

1 Like

Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by FuckHomophobes: 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2020
pbreturned:
And gays in denial are the most active in sexual topics and discussions. Fact. If you see a guy too active in sexual discussion he's a chronic gay in denial. Their own dey too much. They are the loudest in shouting "I love sex with my girl die", They are the ones that will shout death to gays to. They are always on the fore front of this two talks.Talking about how to sex a lady and condemning gays. These they do thinking it will fight and cure the gayism in them but for where? They'll go to their closets and cry in secret. Yes! They envy effeminate gays as those ones easily express their sexuality and they are widely accepted by all but guy wey get muscle nko? And that's why you see the battle of acceptance is geared towards emasculated gays cos they are the ones that are going through a lot I tell you and even contemplate suicide. The effeminate ones don't need to battle for acceptance. People accept and love them already. They are friends to most ladies and the effeminate straight ones no dey do wahala find girl or wife as they love him already. The emasculated gays hate the effeminate gays and are quick to tell people "why this guy dey behave like woman? God forbid! If na my brother I go kill am". I've been there before and seen plenty guy there too so I know what I'm saying. It's still the same thing. It's just like a kid trying to do you the same wayo you had done before to someone else when you were his age and even better. I had to tell myself the truth, and make friends with these effeminate guys though no strings attached. They have been so amazing. It's a white friend of mine (an effeminate gay) that told me to tell my then fiance (now my wife) of my once in a while bi life which I did then and I told her all of it and she loved me for it. She told me too of her horrible past and I can authoritatively tell you our marriage is free of hidden secrets as. We've said it all to each other. We're blessed with two kids

Wow... i nor get job this night o. so i finished reading the diary on the link you sent to me. I love your personality boss. Twale for the man wey sabii. Abeg me go like connect with outside nairaland o. Shey e possible sir? grin

1 Like

Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by WickedProducer(m): 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2020
Always hope for the best and expect the worse, you will never be dissapointed.
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 02, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Wow... i nor get job this night o. so i finished reading the diary on the link you sent to me. I love your personality boss. Twale for the man wey sabii. Abeg me go like connect with outside nairaland o. Shey e possible sir? grin
No Kwams bro.
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by FuckHomophobes: 8:43am On Apr 03, 2020
pbreturned:
No Kwams bro.

Mail sent already boss cool
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by choblak(m): 9:50am On Apr 04, 2020
pbreturned:
Go through this diary https://www.nairaland.com/3007441/real-me-bi-18-please

My dear where is poundsboy now?
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by FuckHomophobes: 9:58am On Apr 04, 2020
choblak:

He's the one you quoted. ( Poundsboy returned grin)
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

He's the one you quoted. ( Poundsboy returned grin)
grin
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by FuckHomophobes: 3:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
pbreturned:
grin

Oga mi, I don send you mail since but I never get reply.
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
choblak:

grin how far? I'll release my diary soon just for a short while at least for me to enjoy my corona holiday.
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

I replied
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 04, 2020
choblak:

I may open it most likely this night. just watch out for it. Anytime from now sef. I'll mention you though while opening it. It will be controversial as usual but the real truth.
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
I'm opening it right away fuckhomophobes choblak
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by DanteSilva(m): 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
simplelex:
Found out my friend is a lesbian.. Nothing has changed, 1 plus 1 is still 2, there are still 12 months in a year, shit happens, life goes on.. One thing i know is that she is better than all d straight girls i've ever known combined...
I beg of you old find a way to talk to her about it, it's never too late
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Bigbutter1(m): 6:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

What role do you play? cool
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by FuckHomophobes: 6:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bigbutter1:

What role do you play? cool

Nah them grin

1 Like

Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Bigbutter1(m): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Nah them grin
grin
Oga talk jhoor!
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by FuckHomophobes: 6:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bigbutter1:

grin
Oga talk jhoor!

Shuu for public forum? Abeg abeg I'll pass. Thankiu grin
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Bigbutter1(m): 6:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Shuu for public forum? Abeg abeg I'll pass. Thankiu grin
Na faceless forum na
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
All these gay people are so funny, you won't ask the person but end up molesting the person at night, if he talks they say you condemning them.
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by FuckHomophobes: 6:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bigbutter1:

Na faceless forum na

Ehen, so I'd start getting tons of emails abi? cheesy
Oga there are better ways to go about it . Thanku
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Bigbutter1(m): 6:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Ehen, so I'd start getting tons of emails abi? cheesy
Oga there are better ways to go about it . Thanku
Getting tons of emails?
Isn't that nice? grin
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by FuckHomophobes: 6:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bigbutter1:

Getting tons of emails?
Isn't that nice? grin

Yeah nice not until you realize most of those emails are from these hypocritical gays parading themselves as homophobes here on this forum.
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Edyice: 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Me can't argue with you about been gay and this write-up is too long but this is what I feel...

1 Like

Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by FuckHomophobes: 7:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
Edyice:
Me can't argue with you about been gay and this write-up is too long but this is what I feel...

grin grin grin I know you are being funny, so lemme laugh abeg grin grin grin
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Bigbutter1(m): 7:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
FuckHomophobes:

Yeah nice not until you realize most of those emails are from these hypocritical gays parading themselves as homophobes here on this forum.
True Sha
But can you connect me with rich client?
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by choblak(m): 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=FuckHomophobes post=88081533]

He's the one you quoted. ( Poundsboy returned grin)[/quot

Are u damn serious? wow long time
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by choblak(m): 9:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
pbreturned:
grin how far? I'll release my diary soon just for a short while at least for me to enjoy my corona holiday.

My guy how far na?
Do u remember chozkiel in ur diary back then? I used to follow ur stories bro very interesting
I change my account that why and I search u and could nt see my poundsboy what a coincident

1 Like

Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
choblak:

My guy how far na?
Do u remember chozkiel in ur diary back then? I used to follow ur stories bro very interesting
I change my account that why and I search u and could nt see my poundsboy what a coincident
Na gane Ka. Ya kake?
Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by choblak(m): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
pbreturned:
I may open it most likely this night. just watch out for it. Anytime from now sef. I'll mention you though while opening it. It will be controversial as usual but the real truth.

I will be expecting it my dear

1 Like

Re: How Disappointed Do You Feel Finding Out Your Closest Friend Is GAY Or LESBIAN by choblak(m): 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
pbreturned:
Na gane Ka. Ya kake?

Lafiya Lau babar mutumina
Ashe Kayi aure fa
Ina Taya ka murna fa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

On Ash Wednesday This Babe No Gree Me Rest / You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You / I Am Getting Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.