Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? (43499 Views)

why do women find it hard to accept rejection see what happened yesterday / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by BizBayo: 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jamersirwin1971:

So have you decided to move on ??

I guess the 'devil' has moved on grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
pocohantas:
I am more concerned about the ladies that wants you lots. Most Naija guys are at best, basic in looks, morals, intellect, poise and financial stability.

Why should anyone want to be accepted by that?

They will grow and realize it wasn’t worth all the troubles. You know that moment you look at your university crush and wonder what you were thinking? Yea!

You know Poco, naija women aren't any better than you described our men.
Y'all wish we we're better, we wish y'all were better too.
Naija men and women are products of the same society.
I don't know what society that shaped your preferences that Naija men aren't good enough for you

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Happyfela(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
Legal action. Na so she Wowo Reach.
raphloren:
I once rejected a lady who visited me unannounced, offered to cook for me n spend d weekend. I told her to go home since I didn't invite her n moreover, am not ready for serious relationship until I want to marry. Though the reason is that she's not my type. She was embarrassed. She pleaded to sleep that night n left very early in the morning. She even came with a big bottle of action bitters. Since then she's been spreading false lies about me, threatening me on Facebook, SMS despite marrying a guy based in US. Av reported her to her big sister who is also my friend and av made it clear I might seek legal action against her if she doesn't stop.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Dshocker(m): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Stacyomolola:
It's the kind of girls u have seen or had experiences with embarassed

If I so truly much love u
Latest a week cry what more lipsrsealed
God forbid I stalk a guy
The kind of post I would be making on my wts status
He would even feel I never loved him from onset cool cool cool
Loving a guy so deeply these days is rare (been long I tried such)

After reading your comment,i felt like slapping you....I just went to your bio and discovered that you are an Edo girl.... Everyone knows that an average Edo girl doesn't have love written in her dictionary.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Dextre(m): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
pocohantas:

A man is not allowed to basic in my books. Have money and have sense- in addition to whatever good you think you are.

Oh...ok
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Dextre(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Rgade:

You know Poco, naija women aren't any better than you described our men.
Y'all wish we we're better, we wish y'all were better too.
Naija men and women are products of the same society.
I don't know what society that shaped your preferences that Naija men aren't good enough for you

Bros why u dey worry yourself over what she said na, nor b us dem go still go Shiloh go pray for.. You don go Shiloh see person dey pray for Ghanian abi south African man b4?. Rest my brother,everybody's got a taste,she has hers

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by WiseStarr(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
That's for ladies, me that i wooed 99 girls,90 turned me down instanter, 8 didn't give me their number, just only one gave me her number which is fake, shey i die and we dey see everyday

Abeg thing like that shouldn't be waht define us o jere

Bleep you and your drama, being rich is the main goal

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by rali123(f): 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
Contrary to what some have experienced, I dont think it happens very often for some people, it once in a lifetime thing, how can you adore someone and get rejected, it really hurts, humans generally dont like rejection.

Sadly however, for women it better to get rejected than taken for granted.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Comedian2019: 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
Obi411:

Lol @wicked creature.
Lol
If I for make that mistake ehn, I for regret no be small.
She's a very bitter person in all ramifications.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Fofo2014:
98% of men have never fallen in love. Even when they say they love you, they are only looking for emotional satisfaction.
Women love with their hearts

grin miseducation

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Moryle: 7:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
My own is if I attempt dial her number, he go turn quarrel oo
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by zyzxx(m): 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
pocohantas:

He wasn’t? Na im you type all that epistle?
I feel like catching and flogging you.
what up with you and money? Did u care if the guy has other outstanding qualities?

Why money!!!?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by dingbang(m): 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2020
Watch as ladies will come in here to deny they dont do such. Liars and hypocrites! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by AreaFada2: 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Anonymous8083:
I'm a female, I had the same issue of going out with a colleague from work. Honestly, I knew better than to accept his request to go out but I guess I was sorta desperate at the time. Funny part is, it never worked out. He stopped calling after the third date, I felt so down like there was something wrong with me. Rejection can be terrible. Things got awkward at the office, he had to tell people he never asked me out which in his defense he never did. Lol, thinking about it now, I feel so stupid. Anyways, we still work together and we're cool now but he has it in his head that he can still get to date me if he wants.
It's sooo annoying.
Eiya. I was actually interested in her sister who sometimes visited her at our workplace. grin

Though I never told any of them. But I guess the girl after me sensed it. I knew she would do everything to block me from dating her sister so I let it go.

Her sister was smiley, friendly and didn't have this assuming and oversabi, arrogant, gossiping attitude.

The girl actually got interested in me after I put her down seriously. I caught her red-handed gossiping with a manager about me. And what she was reporting to the manager was wrong. I rubbished both of them right there. I wouldn't lick anyone's backside.

Another day she overheard me telling a female colleague how girls more easily fall for fuckboys and get used and dumped. Later they blame the good guys for their poor choices in men.

Unknown to me, a fuckboy just dumped this girl after me lately.

Another manager she was sucking up to was gay. She didn't know but we knew. We used to laugh at her. She was clearly interested in that guy. When she found out that the guy was gay, she began saying things behind his back. She became cool towards him.

I guess a combination of these events made her develop interest in me so suddenly.

She began complimenting my dress sense, bringing lunch for both of us suddenly, discussing her future dreams, etc. I had to politely tell her to stop bringing lunch for me. When it didn't work she began making insinuations of how some people are blind to women who love them, blah blah. It all became too annoying.

To me she was simply a calculating fake arse opportunist.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Dextre:

Bros why u dey worry yourself over what she said na, nor b us dem go still go Shiloh go pray for.. You don go Shiloh see person dey pray for Ghanian abi south African man b4?. Rest my brother,everybody's got a taste,she has hers
grin
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Tsolutionifede(m): 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Pride
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by mathy2p2: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
My story will surprise many people here.
There is this girl i meet last year, just within my neighbour hood, when I woo her, she accepted and told me she has a boyfred in Dubai and I told her that i will get married also the same year. just after some month of our dating, I started working on my wedding card and other things. When she saw my seriousness she told me that the relationship is over. I said is OK. One night around 11pm she knock my door and said I shud open the door, I did and she just jump on my bed never new her plan , I started player with her. The next thing I heard was shout Rape ooo, she jump and went straight to call SARS for me, we went to SARS after narrating wnt happened BTW me and her, Luckily the SARS O.C was around. She told them that three guys from my room point her gun why she was passing and walk her in my room and we all raped her. The O.C told us to go and come back the following day. She ran away, her phone switch off the following day noboday could reach her. Just about one week later she started telling people that SARS collected about 1 million from me, may why I did not pay one naira. After my wedding she was seriously mad and arranged people to come and fight me in my house with my wife, I call police , luckily they arrived on time and pick all of them. This happened on watch night day. They slept in the cell from watch night to boxing day. Later when I left the place she started telling my Fred's that I broke her heart. but I never promise her of getting married to her. Girls can go extra mile.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by johnad3(m): 8:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
But they can reject easily, dont mind them jawe, they dont know what they want ni

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Tozic: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Stacyomolola:
It's the kind of girls u have seen or had experiences with embarassed

God forbid I stalk a guy

You look adorable.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by MrHeff(m): 8:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Women these days don't wait to be rejected. They know you will reject them from your actions and they start waiting for you to say it. Some will even tell you they have developed cold feets and start asking for a break.
These days if a guy says it's over, just tell him thank you and move on. Who relationship help
who e epp? Then why get into it in th first place? Contradiction
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by tallerSSS: 8:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
[quote author=Stacyomolola post=88036292]It's the kind of girls u have seen or had experiences with embarassed

God forbid I stalk a guy
[/quote��������������
when last did you have sex
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by ablogroup: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
Curious07:
It really hurts.
The hurt is indescribable.
She wonders what went wrong.
She assumes he found someone better.
If she perceives the new girl to be better, she hates herself for not been the better one.
If the assumption isn’t as good as her, she curses the day she said yes to the lowlife who doesn’t know how to value the good he had in her!
All these and many more, still assumptions oh!
But, with each assumption, she hurts deeper.
If she really loved him...
You are 100% correct. See as u take analyse am, your experience no be here o!
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by James4bright(m): 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
Anonymous8083:
Lol, yeah, tell me about it undecided

But you know it's really weird how you girls mindset kinda works. You'd gladly get attracted to a man who barely fancies you but would never get attracted to someone who has been on your door front begging to be loved back.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Austineva(m): 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
luwiizy:
Lol through some close logistical observation I've come to realize that 90% of Nigerian women can't handle a simple "NO". them think say na beans to get liver...lubbish.
I tell u, bro
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by rettashine2812(f): 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
NCarthur:
This stuff just happened to me recently, she blocked me from calling her and also from WhatsApp. Now the question is did I do a bad thing by not taking advantage of her?

NO YOU DID NOT. THANKS FOR NOT TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HER.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
No, mine wasn't like that. When I said he never asked me out, what I meant was he never asked me to be his girlfriend, but all the three dates we had gone out on, he planned them. Though mostly at his convenience, I was just too carried away at that point to know better, and I was the new girl at the office. Mind you, this was my first official work experience. I know better now. Or do I?lol, sometimes I wonder
James4bright:

But you know it's really weird how you girls mindset kinda works. You'd gladly get attracted to a man who barely fancies you but would never get attracted to someone who has been on your door front begging to be loved back.

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lol, I see why you ran away now. But in her defense, she's just probably really lonely and was looking for love
AreaFada2:

Eiya. I was actually interested in her sister who sometimes visited her at our workpiece. grin
Though I never told any of them. But I guess the girl after me sensed it. I knew she would do everything to block me from dating her sister so I let it go.

Her sister was smiley, friendly and didn't have this assuming and oversabi, arrogant, gossiping attitude.

The girl actually interested in me after I put her down seriously. I caught her red-handed gossiping with a manager about me. And what he was reporting to the manager was wrong. I rubbished both of them right there. I wouldn't lick anyone's backside.

Another day she overheard me telling a female colleague how how girls more easily fall for fuckboys and get used and dumped. Later they blame the good guys for their poor choices in men.

Unknown to me, a fuckboy just dumped this girl after me lately.

Another manager she was sucking up to was gay. She didn't know but we knew. We used to laugh at her. She was clearly interested in that guy. When she found out that the guy was gay, she began saying things behind his back. She became cool towards him.

I guess a combination of these events made her develop interest in me so suddenly.

She began complimenting my dress sense, bringing lunch for both of us suddenly, discussing her future dreams, etc. I had to politely tell her to stop bringing lunch for me. When it didn't work she began making insinuations of how some people are blind to women who love them, blah blah. It all became too annoying.

To me she was simply a calculating fake arse opportunist.

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by GermanMelania: 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
Na so. It is women who beat and kill the men that turn them down.
The people me i know wey hate rejection pass na igbo men. I don't see igbo women acting the same way. Igbo guy go switch ehn
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Meklex(m): 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
AfroKnight:

Lol. Leave her alone na. Why do you want to call her? Let her deal with it by herself.

If a girl tells me no. That’s cool. But she shouldn’t call me to be forming concern. Cos na from there she go dey try mould you enter maga zone. If you say “no” and we’re not old friends, sorry. We’re back to acquaintances. Don’t be familiar.

God no go shame us o.
Walahi, I was a victim. I don learn my lesson; once a girl says no, don't ever become friends

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by sinbad042(m): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Emotions are reflex arc and not a controllable action,therefore it happens to everybody not only ladies ,if we should tell ourselves the truth.But the only difference is the reactions that follows the rejection.Beside, women are weaker vessels that's why its seems so hard for them to adapt to rejection unlike some men like me that will look into the MATTER at times and see it as inferiority complex from the so called lady that want to use me to form celebrity and i will move on with my life immediately and remind myself of the old adage that says " Beautiful ones are not yet born" you will become an old story to me,makachi 24 hours is too much for me to forget about you no matter who you are....As for rejection on the initial approach,we all should bear in mind that nature made it that men should make the first advancement and not ladies, because if the reverse turns to become the case it will be very hard for the lady to condone.......i remain SINBAD D'SAILOR

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by presleYzzi(m): 8:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
crackkhaus:
Rejection is always hard to accept by people who have an overestimated sense of themselves, it happens in any gender but is more intense among women due to the belief that every man wants them.

You read my mind brother!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? / A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.