Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? (43492 Views)

why do women find it hard to accept rejection see what happened yesterday / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Will talk later

Cause I will shake tables
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by foxxydude: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Not only women oh
I have seen a grown man rolling in mud crying in front of the girls house
grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Miracle4Sure: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by haleymoon: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Women are very manipulative beings, the fear of rejection holds most women in captivity and hence makes them vulnerable. cheesy.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
it is not natural for a woman to pursue a man thus when rejected they cant handle unlike guys

infact, how many guys can handle rejection well? very few

People generally cant handle rejection, whether in relationships or any sphere of life.

the only people that can handle rejection in this world is Jehovah witness

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by sapeleboi(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
drama

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by lokho(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
Because women are emotional beings and men are logical beings(very few men are emotional beings)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by pocohantas(f): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
I am more concerned about the ladies that wants you lots. Most Naija guys are at best, basic in looks, morals, intellect, poise and financial stability.

Why should anyone want to be accepted by that?

They will grow and realize it wasn’t worth all the troubles. You know that moment you look at your university crush and wonder what you were thinking? Yea!

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
Let's listen to what Pocohantas has to say... grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Officialgarri: 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
Stacyomolola:
It's the kind of girls u have seen or had experiences with embarassed

If I so truly much love u
Latest a week cry what more lipsrsealed
God forbid I stalk a guy
The kind of post I would be making on my wts status
He would even feel I never loved him from onset cool cool cool
Loving a guy so deeply these days is rare (been long I tried such)
The bolded is a proof you don't move on like you are trying to portray.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Goalnaldo(m): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
ThinkB4mention:
spill it out pretty kiss
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by scoundrel(f): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mscheew. Childish threads are hitting front page once again. It’s like people have gotten desensitized to Covid-19 news.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by chiefolododo(m): 5:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
Biglittlelois:
And yet we keep seeing multiple threads of guys whining and crying of being jilted, some even asking stupid questions like "what should I do" after the lady must have broken up with them and also reject them, and yet you're asking this question, who is more emotional here?
you be masquerade?
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by DoubleEngine007: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Biglittlelois:
And yet we keep seeing multiple threads of guys whining and crying of being jilted, some even asking stupid questions like "what should I do" after the lady must have broken up with them and also reject them, and yet you're asking this question, who is more emotional here?
For your mind now... Do you need a prophet to tell you that those idiots are low class of your type? They're girls like you ,only that they have pirik and bear bear.. (Morelike a she*male)

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by zagorakis(m): 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
I don't buy that lie, u told there at the bolded.

Stacyomolola:
It's the kind of girls u have seen or had experiences with embarassed

If I so truly much love u
Latest a week cry what more lipsrsealed
God forbid I stalk a guy
The kind of post I would be making on my wts status
He would even feel I never loved him from onset cool cool cool
Loving a guy so deeply these days is rare (been long I tried such)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Finnese001: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lol, let's wait for the elders
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by crackkhaus: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Rejection is always hard to accept by people who have an overestimated sense of themselves, it happens in any gender but is more intense among women due to the belief that every man wants them.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by simhosting: 5:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ask Google

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Getrich47(m): 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2020

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Farki: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
Because women are almost never told no. After years of having men suck up to them and give them attention, money and favors for free a guy standing his ground is enough to drive some mad.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by EmekaBlue(m): 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
its all about a woman's pride

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Jaynom(m): 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
baralatie:

so all the tread of lamentations by boys,men in romance section is meant to prove what?
that's not what the OP is talking about. He's talking about Rejecting advances from women

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Tchange1(m): 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ekakamba:
Just imagine being employed by a 'One man firm' with good reputation; earning good salary with awesome bonuses.

One morning, you got fired and someone got an appointment to fill your position.

Will you accept that rejection easily?

grin tongue

Yes now what's there after all someone else sat there before the person.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Graysons: 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
foxxydude:
Not only women oh I have seen a grown man rolling in mud crying in front of the girls house
grin
You mean he was dating more than one girl? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by AreaFada2: 5:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
I have mentioned mine here on Nairaland a few times over the years.

We were work colleagues. After politely telling her we could not date, she never greeted me again.

Luckily I was about to leave that workplace. But she ensured the last weeks in that workplace were as bad as possible for me.

But I was just laughing. Because she didn't know I was already planning to go before officially turning her down.

I generally don't do workplace romance. Especilally if working together daily. I wasn't gonna start with her.

Because I did not like her to the point of dating her, I had no plan to date her as an ex-colleague.

As my leaving the job would actually have made it easier to date her.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by ipobarethieves: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
lipsrsealed a situation where she can’t go back and beg uchenna,Dayo she snubbed for one yahooze wey don panel beat everywhere.Even if dat one slap her in public,she go remain loyal
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by oluwasegun007(m): 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
candidbabe:
That was before, Now, if I see any funny character in you I don japa.

Wa sherey... grin
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ego
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Staphylococcus: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
WeJCKs:
For the Males, moving on after their (love) advances gets turned down is quite easy.

But coming to the females, they seem to act weird especially when they truly like the guy

From blocking him online and unblocking. Stalking him, trying to know the new lady he talks to, crying all day, checking when he's online and acting cold etc

So my question is, why is it hard for them to move on

So s guys share your experiences if you've ever rejected a lady's advances

Gracias

You date good girls that's why you have that assumption.

Try those wild bitches. They will go fvck your dad when you dump them

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Holocene(m): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Its not certainly about women but just as much as everybody. Nobody wants rejection because it affects your psych and make you feel worthless.

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by ipobarethieves: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
sad after us3d/grind her to a state of stupor ,with fallen Bumbum plus slippers like bweast,old age knocking,she knw dat no more shakara again abi who go marry okrika

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? / A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.