Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? (43526 Views)

why do women find it hard to accept rejection see what happened yesterday / 16 "Bad Boy" Traits That Women Find Very Attractive. (Top Secret) / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by ibkayee(f): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
I don't think any gender is inherently better at dealing with it, men are just more used to it because they put themselves 'out there' more, naturally they'd learn to cope and shrug it off better

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Austineva(m): 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
foxxydude:
Not only women oh
I have seen a grown man rolling in mud crying in front of the girls house
grin
its a crazy man!
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by James4bright(m): 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
Anonymous8083:
No, mine wasn't like that. When I said he never asked me out, what I meant was he never asked me to be his girlfriend, but all the three dates we had gone out on, he planned them. Though mostly at his convenience, I was just too carried away at that point to know better, and I was the new girl at the office. Mind you, this was my first official work experience. I know better now. Or do I?lol, sometimes I wonder

This is quite intriguing to me though hahaaha. But it would be quite amusing if only we could share a bit of our experiences on failed relationships and some other shitty experiences and act like there isn't a deadly pandemic taking vulnerable persons lives daily. You seem fun. Lol
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by smiliyB(f): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Rgade:
cry
Honestly, I don't know what is their problem.
I once rejected an older ladies advances and she went around telling everyone I had only one testicle cry

This rejection shit is what we dudes go through all the time.
Most ladies would even pluck out their eyeball and swallow it, than shooting at a guy at all cry
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lol, it wouldn't hurt.
James4bright:

This is quite intriguing to me though hahaaha. But it would be quite amusing if only we could share a bit of our experiences on failed relationships and some other shitty experiences and act like there isn't a deadly pandemic taking vulnerable persons lives daily. You seem fun. Lol
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by James4bright(m): 8:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Anonymous8083:
Lol, it wouldn't hurt.
I'd send you an email then. Cool?
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Yeah, cool
James4bright:

I'd send you an email then. Cool?
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by mathy2p2: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2020
My story will surprise many people here.
There is this girl i meet last year, just within my neighbour hood, when I woo her, she accepted and told me she has a boyfred in Dubai and I told her that i will get married also the same year. just after some month of our dating, I started working on my wedding card and other things. When she saw my seriousness she told me that the relationship is over. I said is OK. One night around 11pm she knock my door and a. I shud open the door, I did and she just jump on my bed never new her plan , I started player with her. The next thing I heard was shout Rape ooo, she jump and went straight to call SARS for me, we went to SARS after narrating wnt happened BTW me and her, Luckily the SARS O.C was around. She told them that three guys from my room point her gun why she was passing and walk her in my room and we all raped her. The O.C told us to go and come back the following day. She ran away, her phone switch off the following day noboday could reach her. Just about one week later she started telling people that SARS collected about 1 million from me, may why I did not pay one naira. After my wedding she was seriously mad and arranged people to come and fight me in my house with my wife, I call police , luckily they arrived on time and pick all of them. This happened on watch night day. They slept in the cell from watch night to boxing day. Later when I left the place she started telling my Fred's that I broke her heart. but I never promise her of getting married to her. Girls can go extra mile.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
I got acquainted with two friends sometime last year, the bursty one kinda had a thing for me, that she liked how cool I was, that I was the most-handsome dude she's set eyes on all year blah blah. Each time I would come around she tries to act like I and her are an item, with serious gum-body, even forcefully planting a few kisses on me at the balcony. I politely had to tell her she was harassing me, albeit tongue-in-cheek.

Unbeknownst to her it was her friend I had eyes for all along. Boy did she hate my guts when she found out, saying I broke her heart. Went further to sabotage any hope of a potential relationship with her friend, telling her I womanize and rarely stick to one girl.
Girls.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by placeofallure(f): 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Na craze dey worry them. Why would you even go and approach a man in the first instance? If the guy like make e be Will Smith, wetin concern me. The guy must do the dirty job. Shey I don gree for you ni? That's why I have never been heartbroken, never experienced it.

Ladies, place a premium value on yourself. Before any man use me do handkerchief I don take am do footmat. Ta n ni radarada!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by AfroKnight: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
properties4sale:

Nice one, my kind of nigga!!! Exactly like me

Brotherly

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
Because they are very insecure
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Smug4real(m): 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ekakamba:
Just imagine being employed by a 'One man firm' with good reputation; earning good salary with awesome bonuses.

One morning, you got fired and someone got an appointment to fill your position.

Will you accept that rejection easily?

grin tongue

I know I shouldn't be asking this since its a deviation from the topic but you just said something that pricked my curiosity.
Do 'one man firms' pay well? I'm on 3 months probation for a general contractor as a project supervisor and I've been wondering whether it's worth it, since I turned down a regular job in plastics recycling. We are yet to negotiate terms.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Clement111: 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jamersirwin1971:

So have you decided to move on ??
Sure, man needs to stand up and focus not to sober at just a point
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Salmoneus(m): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Stacyomolola:
It's the kind of girls u have seen or had experiences with embarassed

If I so truly much love u
Latest a week cry what more lipsrsealed
God forbid I stalk a guy
The kind of post I would be making on my wts status
He would even feel I never loved him from onset cool cool cool
Loving a guy so deeply these days is rare (been long I tried such)

That's what they all say.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Smug4real(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Rgade:
cry
Honestly, I don't know what is their problem.
I once rejected an older ladies advances and she went around telling everyone I had only one testicle cry

This rejection shit is what we dudes go through all the time.
Most ladies would even pluck out their eyeball and swallow it, than shooting at a guy at all cry
" she went around telling everyone i had only one testicle "Lol
That lady wicked gan. That's bitterness redefined.
Hahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Ekakamba: 9:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Smug4real:

I know I shouldn't be asking this since its a deviation from the topic but you just said something that pricked my curiosity.
Do 'one man firms' pay well? I'm on 3 months probation for a general contractor as a project supervisor and I've been wondering whether it's worth it, since I turned down a regular job in plastics recycling. We are yet to negotiate terms.

Some do, some don't.

Some boyfriends are benevolent/generous, others ain't. grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Sanjemiga: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2020
My current situation. It hurts so bad that I just wanted to delete him away from my life and not talk to him again but even after I unfriended him on Facebook I had to add him back. I told him point blank that I don't no how to handle this rejection. To make matters worse my behaviour was probably so obnoxious after the rejection that he made a statement that got me thinking. "You cannot get the respect you are looking for, nobody's is gonna give you respect" That statement pained me to my bone. We still talk but I can't forget that statement. I felt completely worthless and useless....... and still feel that way. My first time ever coming out to a man though and will be my last. We still talk though. Trying to act matured but deep down!!!!I'm very pained. Na condition make crayfish bend. Life is very unfair.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
There was this guy I almost dated.....
He was a nice person tho...
D problem Abt dis guy was that he felt so insecure around me and would always want to hear my voice or chat wit me no matter how busy I was. Me that like my privacy and alone time like no other and I kinda hate someone checking up on me almost every 6 hours. He just wanted to know where i was, what I ate, how d day went bla bla bla. If I tried dodging his calls,dude would get so worried thinking he has done something wrong that hurts me. I tried keeping up with him 4 a week but mehn I got fed up.
I forgot I get bad mouth and didn't control myself d day I rejected him and started comparing him wit my ex.... I didn't mean everything I said but omo d expression on his face dat night was filled with pain. I regretted my actions later on and apologized.
We r just friends now tho but he is still interested in me. But pls I don't want someone dat feels so insecure and obsessed about me.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Oluwafhemmi10: 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
dawnomike:
The lady had refused to forgive my turning her down till date after 5 years... and she's married
U don offend d world be dat���

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Smug4real(m): 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ekakamba:

Some do, some don't.

Some boyfriends are benevolent/generous, others ain't. grin tongue
Okay
This month was supposed to be my third month, but with uncle coro causing havoc right now I don't know whether it would be extended. Time shall tell; i would definitely find out whether I should take it or decline.
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Oluwafhemmi10: 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
placeofallure:
Na craze dey worry them. Why would you even go and approach a man in the first instance? If the guy like make e be Will Smith, wetin concern me. The guy must do the dirty job. Shey I don gree for you ni? That's why I have never been heartbroken, never experienced it.

Ladies, place a premium value on yourself. Before any man use me do handkerchief I don take am do footmat. Ta n ni radarada!
U better surrender before itz too late, e ne like say na mother u wan do las las��
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Mckandre(m): 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
Stacyomolola:
It's the kind of girls u have seen or had experiences with embarassed

If I so truly much love u
Latest a week cry what more lipsrsealed
God forbid I stalk a guy
The kind of post I would be making on my wts status
He would even feel I never loved him from onset cool cool cool
Loving a guy so deeply these days is rare (been long I tried such)
na ur type dey turn full time bitter feminist that litter everywhere on social medias flexing muscle upandan, when in actual sense, deep down she's emotional about previous/subsequent rejections.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Simbrixton(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
mumu post i really dont believe women are the weaker sex or emotionally weaker

my mentality may be why i am unmarried sha

not all women are dsame
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Ekakamba: 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
Smug4real:

Okay
This month was supposed to be my third month, but with uncle coro causing havoc right now I don't know whether it would be extended. Time shall tell; i would definitely find out whether I should take it or decline.

All the best baba.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by phazotron(m): 11:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
If u wan do girl strong thing, just reject/ignore

Works all the time

My present babe used to misbehave till I ignore am

Girls be feeling like they're above rejection

I kuku thank God I dont feel anything

If I like a girl and she rejects me

The love dies immediately and can never be reignited

If girl dey feel too prouding for you

One effective solution:

Ignore/reject

Works all the time!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Stacyomolola(f): 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
[quote author=tallerSSS post=88167012][/quote]
Been quite a long time ago
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Stacyomolola(f): 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Salmoneus:

That's what they all say.... grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Stacyomolola(f): 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Mckandre:
na ur type dey turn full time bitter feminist that litters everywhere on social medias flexing muscle upandan, when in actual sense, deep down she's emotional about previous/subsequent rejections.

Am sure u look exactly like those dogs in ur profile
Sending u kisses from here
Re: Why Do Women Find It Hard To Accept Rejection? by Stacyomolola(f): 11:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Dshocker:

After reading your comment,i felt like slapping you....I just went to your bio and discovered that you are an Edo girl.... Everyone knows that an average Edo girl doesn't have love written in her dictionary.

It's true I think u need to slap some senses into me
What does love actually me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / Pharmacist Refuses To Sell Condom To A Lady, Say It's Against Her Faith / Which Is The Best Among These Four Pictures?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.