Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused (4170 Views)

I Am Worried After Sucking My Girlfriend / Am worried: Things are falling apart in my house (sensitive picture). / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Sixfeetbelle: 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2020
Scientists:

Okay. Can I Bleep u?

You'd have to marry me first as I don't believe in premarital affairs
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by fredopareto(m): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ibechris2:

I know a guy who was eliminated for sleeping with a married woman who unknown to him,the lady's husband sent assassin to eliminate him and that was all.

The second case,was the case of magun that was inflicted on the woman against her single boyfriend that eventually killed the guy but the woman survived it.

Another, was a lady who was sleeping with a man and at the expense of the wife and eventually her location was identified
and she was bathe with acid and she was totally disfigured till this day.

Guy,men and women in this country can kill or do anything for sex.

Just be careful.
why bad news full ur head.. Dis one dey read pm news wella ooo..good talk.
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Scientists(m): 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You'd have to marry me first as I don't believe in premarital affairs
So, You are a virgin ?. Its very rare, unless you are very ugly
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Seandisputed(m): 3:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
Ibechris2:

Just as i am one stupid one.
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by ScotMisile: 3:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
Scientists:

I do want to sha. But i pity her husband. Just imagine someone is fucking my wife
You are made...na now you remember abiii?
Karma is waiting for you in Ojuelelgba bustop
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by baralatie(m): 3:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
MarianaTrench:

Please don't tell me you actually believed this story!
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by crackkhaus: 4:49pm On Apr 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Nonsense and ingredients. Which one is do once and leave? What kind of simp does that? cheesy grin grin

Real alpha males continues till he's tired. If he likes the married woman, he should continue. I'm certain the hubby won't mind when and if he finds out. Might even by G a cold bottle of stout to thank him afterwards.

At the bold, yes sir. I even wanted to tag your friend from that other thread but I didn't know his handle
It seems you're having that your short memory issues which I always remind you of. cheesy

The thread you're trying to make reference to, I even stated it there that married women are off limits to a real G.
You're fishing in the wrong river here.
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Sixfeetbelle: 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2020
crackkhaus:

It seems you're having that your short memory issues which I always remind you of. cheesy

The thread you're trying to make reference to, I even stated it there that married women are off limits to a real G.
You're fishing in the wrong river here.

I'm actually having my fun here. And no, I remember the thread quite alright. Is it not he who started like that guy in that previous post will have the guts to behave like this Op here? grin grin
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Sixfeetbelle: 5:28pm On Apr 03, 2020
Scientists:

So, You are a virgin ?. Its very rare, unless you are very ugly

After the jump you made now to reach that conclusion, is leg not paining you? How many distance did you cover with the jump?

Beauty is relative, but I suppose it's only ugly guys and girls on this platform that don't put their profile pix wink
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Scientists(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2020
ScotMisile:
You are made...na now you remember abiii? Karma is waiting for you in Ojuelelgba bustop
She never told me she is married
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Lush100(m): 6:35pm On Apr 03, 2020
sir, I like the way u hammered on this because some people are deaf to warnings.
pls could u share experiences of people so they can take the lesson there in

Ibechris2:
All those that I know who have defiled the bed of most married women and men are all fighting one battle or the other...is either they can't keep a home or wife wants to kill them.

In several cases,either armed assassins killed them or badluck jammed them or in most cases their business will collapse for no known reason.

If u must sleep around pls avoid married women,it can cause your total downfall. I beg u cos u are too young to waste away.

That is my submission!

1 Like

Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by tonymyke4life(m): 6:47pm On Apr 03, 2020
U remembered what happened to one woman who was caught wit a younger lover? If u do, I think dats my advice
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by crackkhaus: 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm actually having my fun here. And no, I remember the thread quite alright. Is it not he who started like that guy in that previous post will have the guts to behave like this Op here? grin grin
Married women are off limits, end of story.

Girlfriends are everyone's food... grin
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Nelsonnwagbo(m): 8:50pm On Apr 03, 2020
Pure lie , if its true u wouldnt hv posted it here coz she (ur boss) will see it nd might fire u
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Scientists(m): 9:31pm On Apr 03, 2020
tonymyke4life:
U remembered what happened to one woman who was caught wit a younger lover? If u do, I think dats my advice

Well, I am different. If anyone fight me, I will fight back. They should hold their women
Re: Am Worried: See What This My nairaland posts Caused by Ibechris2: 11:44am On Apr 07, 2020
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders! Please Suggest A Good Pet Name I Can Call My Igbo Boyfriend. / The Super Love / Pass Here At 2am Or Go Back To Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.