Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) (40749 Views)

Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities / The Rise And Fall Of Derico Nwamama - Nigeria King Of The Underworld / The Rise And Fall Of Derico Nwamama, Nigeria’s King Of The Underworld (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by veektor01(m): 12:11am On Apr 04, 2020
Waiting for the update ooooo...
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by sunshineV(f): 12:13am On Apr 04, 2020
Maybe op Don run mad cuz these kain thing for nollywood if u confess ehn na madness straight up

11 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 04, 2020
So Tedious embarassed Story as lifeless as Buhari sad
Me struggling to finish episode one like....
[img]https:///view/struggle-austin-powers-driving-chaos-gif-5764400.gif[/img]

Spits embarassed

7 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 2:15am On Apr 04, 2020
Abuja is Nigeria's administrative and political centre. A lot of shady deals on-going in the cooperate world,back then Ghana must go bag used to fly around town only my Abuja peeps can relate....'oh no i want my luxury lifestyle back as i cried inside of me,I was ready and determined to face the next phase of life. We sent the required amount to BABA to commence work and one Friday morning a text came in from my friend reading "We are on". I quickly ran from where i was,locked myself in my office locked all windows and blinds and i called my friend back immediately.

Me: Guy how far? it don ready?
Friend: Yes..Baba just called me now...we have to move asap.
Me: okay now...block me at so so place.

The joyous feelings no be here lol,i was so super excited about the good news.before you know it we are already at BABA's place (Stress upon stress...SMH)

BABA: I will make it real quick....your work is done...listen carefully to my warnings!!!
You can't have 500Million Naira at once.
Me: (i was heartbroken) Baba why now?
Baba: Everything has stages and level....the higher the money...the more they demand for sacrifices.So this work on ground now is just for 20million Naira atleast to tidy up then you can come back for more.
friend: this is okay now Sir
In my mind i was like this money is too small now, have single-handledly delivered a contract worth 40million Naira & Above in the past for my formal Company..Baba said i shouldn't worry that once we are successful with this first task then we can move to another LEVEL.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

BABA NOW EXPLAINED: This work am about to give you is from the Spirit word,we will encounter a Demon (Jinn)....his nails about 6sqm long? shocked shocked We will have to fight for our life so its a 50/50 chance. we should adhere and follow the simple instructions because any small mistake like this could lead to instant death cause he doesn't eat but only sucks human blood. sad
At that moment i knew i have entered trouble...So all these horror movies we normally watch is no joke? they exist? from dusk till dawn,Dracula, Nosferatu, Underworld, Frankenstein ETC

Baba went inside to go get out package,I asked my friend how far?

Me: Men...nawah ooo..how far?
Friend: nothing dey happen...make we do am
Me: 50/50 chances? and if we die?
Friend: we no fit die...forget

Baba came back with 4pots...two two for each of us and he sounded another warning again. THIS IS IT!...YOU MUST WAKE-UP AROUND 2AM AND HAVE YOUR BATH WITH THIS SOAP AFTER DO YOUR INCANTATIONS...THE DEMON WILL APPEAR FROM THE POT. My children...DO NOT SLEEP OFF?? I REPEAT DO NOT SLEEP OFF AND IF YOU DO? NA MADNESS OOOO.
One day on the underworld is like 6months on the earth now imagine you are to beg the demon for 6month with their own calendar that's if he's even merciful.

BABA now said these are the kind of things the so called rich peeps goes through,that why it is always hard for some of them to give out one Naira cause the experience in getting the money is hell of a kind. BABA WAS JUST TOO EXPLICIT...THANKS TO HIM THOUGH..HE DIDN'T HIDE ANY INFO FROM US

BABA: Once you are able to scale through then you are in money but you be seeing the demon later on...may be in your sleep and i asked Baba WHY? he then replied:
BABA: Afterall you are spending his money? not yours and you must not shout or RUN whenever he appears.

Readers, I hope you are learning one or two things? this is not a scripted stories or a formulated one,This happened to me 7 years ago.

I had to Cut some event out for security reasons.

We left Baba's place to our town.
I started thinking...should i hold my bible and pray or i should hold Qoran? This one that Baba couldn't guarantee our success as its a 50/50 chance.

Countdown begins to Ritual Night

BRB

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by delishpot: 2:26am On Apr 04, 2020
OP, this suspense Don dey too much o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Jlow2: 3:36am On Apr 04, 2020
this is serious oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by tompat86(m): 3:41am On Apr 04, 2020
Nice 1 op
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by GANAYAD: 4:04am On Apr 04, 2020
Op ride on
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by stfadaanthony(m): 4:09am On Apr 04, 2020
OP,pls come and finish this your story o. I am seriously following.
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Fistop: 5:49am On Apr 04, 2020
Hmmm, waiting patiently...........

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Kaydans(m): 6:20am On Apr 04, 2020
Wow

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by tabithababy(f): 6:31am On Apr 04, 2020
shocked chaii things dey happen

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Ancecoker(m): 7:14am On Apr 04, 2020
Blood money that you will do that you won’t have money more than Dangote is that one money?

Ogbeni Ja Pa
Press Run R1
Sprint grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Yves4real(f): 7:14am On Apr 04, 2020
Interesting.
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nickshrapnel: 7:38am On Apr 04, 2020

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2020
When we tell them say money na spirit, they no gree and no wan hear where we dey talk from. No free food in freetown. Don't forget GOD also has HIS own procedures to get his money... If you are not principle, discreet and mentored in both worlds, shinba you won't see.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by fashionale(m): 7:53am On Apr 04, 2020
Na wah ooo... Na so this dey be... This is why one shouldn't envy anyone who's rich.. most of them wish to be like you, who sleep peacefully at night...
But I know some girls will say it's better to cry inside Lamborghini than to laugh inside keke napep...
In all, God's time is the best

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by alexiseagle: 8:15am On Apr 04, 2020
make I find sit
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by FreeMejoor1(m): 8:20am On Apr 04, 2020
Mods dont push to frontpage..
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by xtremerules: 8:31am On Apr 04, 2020
Men wan confess before covid catch them...lol. I dey follow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by fergieboy: 8:47am On Apr 04, 2020
Following

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by damiBJ: 9:03am On Apr 04, 2020
xtremerules:
Men wan confess before covid catch them...lol. I dey follow

U don reach here...lolzz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by TeeFriz: 9:08am On Apr 04, 2020
Please what was the condition of the option 8

Just wanna know cause you said it sounded simple
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by jeph19(m): 9:35am On Apr 04, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
From the moment I saw the topic, I knew a Jinn would be involved, if you don’t believe in it(juju), good luck to you, but if you know juju exist please stay away from it. Jinn would give you 10m and expect 20m in return, they are too mischievous to deal with.
Just seeing the word JINN for the first time... What is it and what's its function?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by jeph19(m): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2020
So if the OP actually fall asleep when it's 2:O clock it's instant madness... Could it be the reason why some of those young boys wake up mad some time ago?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by olujuwonj(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2020
Do you need a geologist to carry out a hydro-geophysical survey for your borehole, soil test, piling, mineral exploration, solar borehole installation, geological survery or stratigraphic mapping... We are just a call away, we work nationwide.

https://erder-probe-consult.business.site/?utm_source=gmb&utm_medium=referral

https:///2348089626981

https://m.facebook.com/pg/erdeprobe/services/?ref=page_internal&mt_nav=0

Tel: 08055855962
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 04, 2020
jeph19:

Just seeing the word JINN for the first time... What is it and what's its function?

Jinn is a demon in Islam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by jordyspices: 11:02am On Apr 04, 2020
Blood money some ppl say nothing like that but is real that how I meet a friend in uni port during our registration we became Paddy's ND after registration this guy started pulling up in different cars coming for lectures I was like guy wida you na you no go show me the way my nigga just laugh shake head say you get mind to make money I say yes him say ok we go enter some were I say no problem after much na so we wan go the place him tell me to sit down for the back of the car I surprise say you na my guy why you go wan form driver for me na e no make sense him say E GET WHY na so I sit down but I no dey comfortable along the journey na so I notice fine small Calabash under the front sit of the passenger side hmm fear grip me but I gats couple my self no dulling na so we reach the place rumuigbo Port Harcourt very close to the eckankar church na so we jazz in see so many people more of young chaps ND girls different luxurious cars every were my head wan burst and I said to my self no be money I wan get no wahala lets go there after like 2hours na so we enter the main house were the main man dey damn wetin eye see mouth no fit talk am finish saw a very very old man sitting on like a throne chair all made of gold only for the man to call me by my name I shock he now told my friend has he told me what is involved in making money my friend say no he said take him one side and tell me na so me and my guy go oneside wetin come out from my guy mouth I nearly wan run comot from the place the guy say the old man no wan die say him go collect years from my life but if na money wey I want no pee but the old man get connect locally and internationally but Dem no gree tell me how many years Dem go comot from my life I say since Dem no fit tell me how many years Dem go comot even if I know say the man go still die one day no need for am na him my man say make I calm down carry me go outside were him park him car open d car bring out the Calabash wey dey under the passenger sit say since them no know how many years the man the comot him still do another jazz wey be say any body wey sitdown for him front seat of the passenger side him pratically the collect the person years add to him own na so I tell my guy say I go think about am na so I move from moving I japa that why I don't jealous young or old guy driving fancy car and living in luxirous houses most of them are not legit and bet me you don't want to go thru wat most of them are going thru very horrible things #stayawayfrombloodmoney

121 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by FreeMejoor1(m): 11:29am On Apr 04, 2020
Getting more interesting..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by ebujany(m): 11:41am On Apr 04, 2020
Ife na eme o
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by omofranyoung(m): 11:59am On Apr 04, 2020
Lack of contentment is the cause why most people go into blood money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by fredopareto(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
jordyspices:
Blood money some ppl say nothing like that but is real that how I meet a friend in uni port during our registration we became Paddy's ND after registration this guy started pulling up in different cars coming for lectures I was like guy wida you na you no go show me the way my nigga just laugh shake head say you get mind to make money I say yes him say ok we go enter some were I say no problem after much na so we wan go the place him tell me to sit down for the back of the car I surprise say you na my guy why you go wan form driver for me na e no make sense him say E GET WHY na so I sit down but I no dey comfortable along the journey na so I notice fine small Calabash under the front sit of the passenger side hmm fear grip me but I gats couple my self no dulling na so we reach the place rumuigbo Port Harcourt very close to the eckankar church na so we jazz in see so many people more of young chaps ND girls different luxurious cars every were my head wan burst and I said to my self no be money I wan get no wahala lets go there after like 2hours na so we enter the main house were the main man dey damn wetin eye see mouth no fit talk am finish saw a very very old man sitting on like a throne chair all made of gold only for the man to call me by my name I shock he now told my friend has he told me what is involved in making money my friend say no he said take him one side and tell me na so me and my guy go oneside wetin come out from my guy mouth I nearly wan run comot from the place the guy say the old man no wan die say him go collect years from my life but if na money wey I want no pee but the old man get connect locally and internationally but Dem no gree tell me how many years Dem go comot from my life I say since Dem no fit tell me how many years Dem go comot even if I know say the man go still die one day no need for am na him my man say make I calm down carry me go outside were him park him car open d car bring out the Calabash wey dey under the passenger sit say since them no know how many years the man the comot him still do another jazz wey be say any body wey sitdown for him front seat of the passenger side him pratically the collect the person years add to him own na so I tell my guy say I go think about am na so I move from moving I japa that why I don't jealous young or old guy driving fancy car and living in luxirous houses most of them are not legit and bet me you don't want to go thru wat most of them are going thru very horrible things #stayawayfrombloodmoney
tinz dey happen..weda legit of not..u must settle it in d spiritual word..d spiritual control d physical...barman give me rothman and origin..mak man dey observe as e dey go

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Seven More Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photos / Ugandan Victim Confesses To Have Enjoyed Rape, Suspect Acquitted / True Confession: How Her Father Disvirgined & Threw Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.