Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) (40682 Views)

Blood Money: Nigerians Worried As Ritualists Take Over Major Cities / The Rise And Fall Of Derico Nwamama - Nigeria King Of The Underworld / The Rise And Fall Of Derico Nwamama, Nigeria’s King Of The Underworld (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by overdrive(m): 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Pitching my tent ⛺️ here too.

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by saintbillion(m): 12:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
sunshineV:
Maybe op Don run mad cuz these kain thing for nollywood if u confess ehn na madness straight up
This is what you get when u spend all ur miserable life watching nollywood

7 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by gentlesinna(m): 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ballary:

How do you know, Abuja big boys are into rituals, there are many genuine big boys in abj.
sir please read what I wrote again...I said MOST and not ALL

And I will share mine.......... believe it or leave it

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by danilmo: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
Capslock
MrbrownJay1
hopefullandlord

come and see 1 or 2 things. ur opinion ll b appreciated.
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by TooMuchStuff: 12:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
gentlesinna:
sir please ready what I wrote again...I said MOST and not ALL

And I will share mine.......... believe it or leave it
We dey wait
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by shestrong(f): 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
Dicktion:
So Tedious embarassed Story as lifeless as Buhari sad
Me struggling to finish episode one like....
[img]https:///view/struggle-austin-powers-driving-chaos-gif-5764400.gif[/img]

Spits embarassed
U can leave the thread 4 us who love to read nd enjoy the story. Dnt come here to spit mbokk.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by 2old4that(m): 1:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Covid-19: Confessions springing out left right centre. smiley
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Bush2013: 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
jordyspices:
Blood money some ppl say nothing like that but is real that how I meet a friend in uni port during our registration we became Paddy's ND after registration this guy started pulling up in different cars coming for lectures I was like guy wida you na you no go show me the way my nigga just laugh shake head say you get mind to make money I say yes him say ok we go enter some were I say no problem after much na so we wan go the place him tell me to sit down for the back of the car I surprise say you na my guy why you go wan form driver for me na e no make sense him say E GET WHY na so I sit down but I no dey comfortable along the journey na so I notice fine small Calabash under the front sit of the passenger side hmm fear grip me but I gats couple my self no dulling na so we reach the place rumuigbo Port Harcourt very close to the eckankar church na so we jazz in see so many people more of young chaps ND girls different luxurious cars every were my head wan burst and I said to my self no be money I wan get no wahala lets go there after like 2hours na so we enter the main house were the main man dey damn wetin eye see mouth no fit talk am finish saw a very very old man sitting on like a throne chair all made of gold only for the man to call me by my name I shock he now told my friend has he told me what is involved in making money my friend say no he said take him one side and tell me na so me and my guy go oneside wetin come out from my guy mouth I nearly wan run comot from the place the guy say the old man no wan die say him go collect years from my life but if na money wey I want no pee but the old man get connect locally and internationally but Dem no gree tell me how many years Dem go comot from my life I say since Dem no fit tell me how many years Dem go comot even if I know say the man go still die one day no need for am na him my man say make I calm down carry me go outside were him park him car open d car bring out the Calabash wey dey under the passenger sit say since them no know how many years the man the comot him still do another jazz wey be say any body wey sitdown for him front seat of the passenger side him pratically the collect the person years add to him own na so I tell my guy say I go think about am na so I move from moving I japa that why I don't jealous young or old guy driving fancy car and living in luxirous houses most of them are not legit and bet me you don't want to go thru wat most of them are going thru very horrible things #stayawayfrombloodmoney
That your guy still dey alife?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
sunshineV:
Maybe op Don run mad cuz these kain thing for nollywood if u confess ehn na madness straight up

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by sunshineV(f): 1:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
saintbillion:
This is what you get when u spend all ur miserable life watching nollywood

Lol I agree. I hope ur mama don stop her addiction sha
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Unrated900(m): 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
what’s the name of this film

Am sure this one will be more than 24 wey jack Bauer no finish.

He is the friend to @saynotocultism

Their story na un-ending tissue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
shestrong:

U can leave the thread 4 us who love to read nd enjoy the story. Dnt come here to spit mbokk.
You this girl what's your own with me. I know you like me wink Why not just shoot a shot and if luck is on your side I give you a chance? smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Unrated900(m): 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
Dicktion:
You this girl what's your own with me. I know you like me wink Why not just shoot a shot and if luck is on your side I give you a chance? smiley

Lol you enn you never see the gal in person na
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Unrated900:

Lol you enn you never see the gal in person na
I Don see am for vision. I'm a Visionary cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
..his nails about 6sqm long? shocked shocked We will have to fight for our life so its a 50/50 chance. we should adhere and follow the simple instructions because any small mistake like this could lead to instant death cause he doesn't eat but only sucks human blood. sad

Just when I wanted to give this crap another chance, I saw this trash angry You can imagine my heart wrenching state nowcry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by butterfly777(m): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
fredopareto:
tinz dey happen..weda legit of not..u must settle it in d spiritual word..d spiritual control d physical...barman give me rothman and origin..mak man dey observe as e dey go

But settle it with God, not the devil. God gives blessing and peace of mind. Satan will make people live miserable lives and still send them to hell.

Only God give good blessing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by shestrong(f): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
If i hear..

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by saintbillion(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
sunshineV:

Lol I agree. I hope ur mama don stop her addiction sha
NO SHE NEVER STOP, SHE IS ENJOYING HERSELF IN HER HUSBAND HOUSE, UNLIKE UR MAMA WAY DEY COOL OFF FOR OSUN ISOLATION CENTER. HEARD YA MAMA WAS AMONG THE COVID 19 PEOPLE THAT RAN AWAY?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Hoodbilonia: 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Abegi
How many ppl do blood money.
They still end up buying tokunbo /copart cars
She me any1 who did blood money and bought brand new benz 2018/17/16/15/14 model

3 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by fredopareto(m): 3:40pm On Apr 04, 2020
butterfly777:

But settle it with God, not the devil. God gives blessing and peace of mind. Satan will make people live miserable lives and still send them to hell.

Only God give good blessing.
u re hundred percent right.. Do u care for a stick

2 Likes

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by aminusodiq(m): 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
From the moment I saw the topic, I knew a Jinn would be involved, if you don’t believe in it(juju), good luck to you, but if you know juju exist please stay away from it. Jinn would give you 10m and expect 20m in return, they are too mischievous to deal with.
20m is small... Deyll expect nothn less dan 50m

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Toma2: 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2020
Anyone with stories to tell??
I don't know why they can't finish it... They will start and wait for 7pages before they can continue..
Everyone is at home. Start and finish it once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
Toma2:
Anyone with stories to tell??
I don't know why they can't finish it... They will start and wait for 7pages before they can continue..
Everyone is at home. Start and finish it once.

I am telling you. It's very annoying. Why is the op creating such suspense angry

cc: SunCityZ

1 Like

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by aminusodiq(m): 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
jeph19:

Just seeing the word JINN for the first time... What is it and what's its function?
jinns ar creatures from d underworld... Dey ar like humans and we're created from fires. Some av 2 or more heads and alot of various modifications. Some ar peaceful while some ar very dangerous. Jinns ar used by most occulists as messengers in return for sometin valuable.. U can't see dem, dey av to be called upon wit some very weird strange name... Its a very complex stuffs! Most jinss are extremely angerous

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
shestrong:

Hian!! like you or you cannot do widout me. If i hear..
cheesy I don't talk to stubborn girls. When you finally decide to be serious and ready to profess your feelings for me I will know
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by Unrated900(m): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
Dicktion:
I Don see am for vision. I'm a Visionary cheesy

Nice 1
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by born2begreat(m): 4:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Don’t try to go deep in knowing what Jinn is coz you might end up running mad grin just kidding anyway. But most Muslims already know what jinn is, they are another creatures but human don’t see them but they see us. They are like spirit they have good ones and bad ones among them. Ordinary eyes don’t see them except the babalawos, Alfas or pastors who recites some strange words to use the jinn for work. If ordinary human being see them... bruh na mad straight away.

jeph19:

Just seeing the word JINN for the first time... What is it and what's its function?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by MrToothBrush: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
No shaking
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by jordyspices: 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bush2013:
That your guy still dey alife?
I think from our year 2 he stopped attending lectures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by shestrong(f): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
Re: My Journey Into The Underworld (blood Money) by delishpot: 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
saintbillion:
NO SHE NEVER STOP, SHE IS ENJOYING HERSELF IN HER HUSBAND HOUSE, UNLIKE UR MAMA WAY DEY COOL OFF FOR OSUN ISOLATION CENTER. HEARD YA MAMA WAS AMONG THE COVID 19 PEOPLE THAT RAN AWAY?

Such a shame you will use Covid-19 as a fun insult. Na your type dey even mock blind people for being born blind. What next? Laugh at a cancer patient? Humans šef. It's all cool to make fun of people until you or your loved one catch it

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill SARS Boss In Oyo / Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock / Lady Bites Off Her Neighbor’s Cheek In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.