Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

LIVING NIGHTMARE(18+) - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / LIVING NIGHTMARE(18+) (10716 Views)

The Nightmare..... A Short Story / Short Story: Worst Nightmare / My Worst Nightmare – EPISODE 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: LIVING NIGHTMARE(18+) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 12, 2020
Vulcanheph:
I've read your story and Believe me i love it....but i have a feeling this story was taken from somewhere else, the setting doesn't sound Nigerian and does the characters, everything about the story seems to american...but great story anyway
Lol. It's just the way i write. I watch a lot of american films and read a lot of english novels. Sometimes i even imagine my life in an american fashion. I guess you can check other stories in my profile to confirm.
Re: LIVING NIGHTMARE(18+) by KhingPaul(m): 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2020
Intermilanfan:
na wa o. 7 posts in this thread all made by me and no one has commented yet. Make una say something na. Even if the story is terrible, at least let me know. I feel like i'm just talking to myself here. Or is it because the story is not rated 18+? Because that seems to be the kind of stories getting attention nowadays in this section.

I'm actually what they call a 'ghost reader' but i'm following up the story word for word. Suspence filled and my kinda story. More grease to your elbows.
Re: LIVING NIGHTMARE(18+) by KhingPaul(m): 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2020
Intermilanfan:
You and me both. Are you familiar with Stephen King?

I'mma fan of King. Love his books.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Poetry / Short Story: The Sex Life Of A Lagos Mad Woman (femi Debonaire's Version) / An Unusual Christmas In Ibadan (A Novelette By Kayode Odusanya)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.