Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] (11733 Views)

My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by abokikhalifa: 10:23pm On Apr 03, 2020
oxiide22:
hhhh the secret of lasting long

You be bad boy
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
suremanpatriot:

you mean a whole legend yu be?

Legends can be broke too. After all, I'm human.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by abokikhalifa: 10:25pm On Apr 03, 2020
glimpse33:

Okay. I may not have 1billiion dollar yet

But, I have Online Courses On Amazon, Click Bank, E-commerce That Could Potentially Earn You Your First $1Billion In 12Months.

I'll give you for free!

Boss can I also get ? Abeg
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Rickjordan(m): 10:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

With Lasticle, you don't need to eat things of that nature to last long — they are to nourish the body. Lasticle handles lasting long.
Lmao...your books are inspiring tho...I got me some chicks @fb my cute smallies cheesy with your funny lines(switch em to my pattern) tho I was not too serious with em... it was fun..I must say cheesy
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by BabangidaHamza(m): 10:29pm On Apr 03, 2020
Maganin Karfin Maza, you would have used banana and coconut to balance it.. Any woman wey u catch for bed ha own don finish
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by kayprinz(m): 10:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
glimpse33:

But, I have Online Courses On Amazon, Click Bank, E-commerce That Could Potentially Earn You Your First $1Billion In 12Months.

I'll give you for free!
I'm really in this bro this my email address moseszeebee@gmail.com
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Samabu07(m): 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
glimpse33:

I'll give you for free!
Hi, can I get those free courses please?
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by segun544(m): 10:48pm On Apr 03, 2020
glimpse33:

I'll give you for free!

Bro you can kindly help me too

Thanks and God bless
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by kalufelix(m): 10:51pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

Fixed.

Work on your spelling and punctuations first before you work on your cheap opinion skill.

You may need this book, you know?
I talk am...just get off ma mention biatch..
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
Rickjordan:

Lmao...your books are inspiring tho...I got me some chicks @fb my cute smallies cheesy with your funny lines(switch em to my pattern) tho I was not too serious with em... it was fun..I must say cheesy
Haha.

You're referring to ChatDîcted. Lol. It's good-bad guy's chatting Bible. Oyibo guys love that book.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:57pm On Apr 03, 2020
kalufelix:
I talk am...just get off ma mention biatch..

Okay.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Rickjordan(m): 10:59pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

Haha.

You're referring to ChatDîcted. Lol. It's good-bad guy's chatting Bible. Oyibo guys love that book.
it will be easier to use on their girls than our strongheaded girls cheesy
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:07pm On Apr 03, 2020
glimpse33:

I'll give you for free!

You don do find trouble.

Let me tell you how Nigerians work. When you say you have a digital product, no Nigerian will want to buy it from the creator.

If you refuse sending it to those who request for it, they'll hate you, abuse you, and call you names.

If you send it, the bad eggs will start reselling it, then start attacking you as they tell you to stop giving another person's intellectual property out for free.

You have good intentions to help with the material, but you don enter one chance. Though, don't send to me because I'll feel as if I owe you and I'll also feel I cheated the original creator, but be careful on scammers who love reselling things they don't own.

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2020
Rickjordan:
it will be easier to use on their girls than our strongheaded girls cheesy

Works on all women from all races, but works on white girls faster because they understand humor faster too.

Though, I modified the book a little to fit their society.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by sagieramos(m): 11:20pm On Apr 03, 2020
glimpse33:

I'll give you for free!

Please I'm interested
sagiecyber@gmail.com
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Rickjordan(m): 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

Works on all women from all races, but works on white girls faster because they understand humor faster too.

Though, I modified the book a little to fit their society.
Over smartness will not kill you.....Pablo Escobar says "Geniuses are branded as crazy " its good to think outside the box seriously...more wisdom, more money to you bro...
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by GreatOlu1: 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:
I'm eating and crying. Hunger why?
If you don't mind, send me your account number on jotm4u@gmail.com, I can credit you little amount.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by GreatOlu1: 11:43pm On Apr 03, 2020
iLegendd:

I'm greedy o! I need one billion dollar.
Ah, really.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Luckysbab: 12:53am On Apr 04, 2020
GreatOlu1:

Ah, really.

He's only trolling.

But there are many around who genuinely need your kind gesture.

Kudos
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Basher8583: 12:58am On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:
Please, let someone help me with money to buy food.

Sell your mobile phone and thank me later
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Xsem(m): 1:21am On Apr 04, 2020
glimpse33:

I'll give you for free!

Abeg give me the courses
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Xsem(m): 1:22am On Apr 04, 2020
glimpse33:

I'll give you for free!

Abeg give me the courses my mail is nnabuikeabugu@gmail.com
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by herveze: 4:06am On Apr 04, 2020
glimpse33:

I'll give you for free!
pls I will be happy if you can share it with me this time that I stay at home doing nothing hervezeluv@gmail.com
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by nairaman66(m): 5:16am On Apr 04, 2020
HundHunter:

What happened to your Ugly fish?

Most have roasted it to compliment his perceived balance diet meal.. grin
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by oxiide22(m): 6:10am On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

#Smile.
serious fa ilegend
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by oxiide22(m): 6:11am On Apr 04, 2020
abokikhalifa:

You be bad boy
lol
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by yomcity: 6:24am On Apr 04, 2020
glimpse33:

Send me your account number boss
00032641503 access bank I will appreciate any little bruv thank u.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by yomcity: 6:26am On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:
I'm eating and crying. Hunger why?
Bless a brother 0032641503 Access bank thank u very much
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 04, 2020
glimpse33:

I'll give you for free!
Please I wNt to learn too
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 04, 2020
glimpse33:

I'll give you for free!
Please I want to learn too
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 04, 2020
glimpse33:

Send me your account number boss
bro good morning. Hope you are doing well.

Can I send my account details instead
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Macgyver1: 6:56am On Apr 04, 2020
glimpse33:

I'll give you for free!

Hi, can I pm you for the course?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

m / How To Easily Have Sex With A Girl On Her First Visit / My Strange Experience With A Lady; She Almost Died In My Residence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.