Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,160 members, 7,821,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] (11756 Views)

My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Chikpat(m): 7:16am On Apr 04, 2020
glimpse33:

Okay. I may not have 1billiion dollar yet

But, I have Online Courses On Amazon, Click Bank, E-commerce That Could Potentially Earn You Your First $1Billion In 12Months.

I'll give you for free!

Bros, I am interested. Kindly share: petnuel@gmail.com
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:36am On Apr 04, 2020
But ilegend, don't you think this post is making mockery of those who cannot afford to eat? This is a hard period and there are many hungry here who are broken by this perpetual mockery? You don't think so?
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Alvin212(m): 7:37am On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

Fixed.

Work on your spelling and punctuations first before you work on your cheap opinion skill.

You may need this book below, you know?

Are you the author of the book?
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Odogwu999(m): 7:38am On Apr 04, 2020
itzwell:
Wait oh, is it the same u dat is looking for who to dash chairs in the other thread

mad o!
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by boolee(m): 7:45am On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:
I'm eating and crying. Hunger why?
Those are Tiger nuts and Dates.Think they help in Building the Immune system of the Body.

Especially Dates.very Medicinal.

Thanks for the Reminder.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by cvarinzechukwu: 7:47am On Apr 04, 2020
slan87:
Thumbs up to you man, now I believe you know the secret to lasting long.

That's an irony bro
That brown-nut is a sugary fruit
Nothing like lasting long
He won't last a dime..
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by cvarinzechukwu: 7:49am On Apr 04, 2020
glimpse33:

But, I have Online Courses On Amazon, Click Bank, E-commerce That Could Potentially Earn You Your First $1Billion In 12Months.

I'll give you for free!

I need it bro, cvarinzechukwu@gmail.com
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2020
Rickjordan:

Over smartness will not kill you.....Pablo Escobar says "Geniuses are branded as crazy " its good to think outside the box seriously...more wisdom, more money to you bro...

Most Nigerians don't understand that. Strategic craziness = genius.

I would've given up with all the abuses I get here on NL, but craziness kept me going. With this craziness, I have shove my books on the throats of every nation and people from all over the world patronize me every single day.

Even on my online bookshop https://shop.wetclef.com.

I designed the website alone, wrote the book alone, proofread alone, format alone, set the price alone, and now the money is coming, I don't eat alone — I share it. Though, I don't share it because someone wants me to, but when I wish to.

If not for craziness, I wouldn't have stomach the courage to do those things alone — I would've been waiting for the government to give me a 200k job.

Even before sleeping yesterday, someone from Ireland bought a copy of Lasticle from that my online site above via PayPal.

You see, focus and crazy is one thing Nigerians lack and that's why most people are poor and during hard times like this, you'll see everyone begging for financial help, something they would've bypassed by just being focused and crazy.

When they see people like us following the legendary formula to greatness, they abuse us, call us idíots, attention seekers, etc. but behind the scene, they are on our DMs begging for help.

$27.99 is 10k.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 7:58am On Apr 04, 2020
GreatOlu1:

If you don't mind, send me your account number on u@gmail.com, I can credit you little amount.

I'm greedy o! I need up to 1 billion. If you will send that amount, I'll forward it.

#Smile.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2020
Basher8583:

Sell your mobile phone and thank me later

But I don't have a phone. I'm using a borrowed phone. Though, I have a toy gun. Should I use it to rob people?

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
But ilegend, don't you think this post is making mockery of those who cannot afford to eat? This is a hard period and there are many hungry here who are broken by this perpetual mockery? You don't think so?

I'm in need of money. It's not mockery. If I create a post and say I have money, I get in trouble. If it's about me not having money, I still get in trouble. Lol.

It seems there is nothing I'll do that I won't get in trouble. In a case like this, I just do as my spirit leads me because las las, I'll still get in trouble.

No matter how intelligent you are, a lecturer who wants to fail you will fail you. It doesn't matter if you write the exam or not. Don't you think?

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2020
Alvin212:

Are you the author of the book?

Yes.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:12am On Apr 04, 2020
cvarinzechukwu:

That's an irony bro
That brown-nut is a sugary fruit
Nothing like lasting long
He won't last a dime..

I have never on earth taken any beverage, supplements, fruits, drugs, etc. just to last long. That is the weak man's approach. I only eat fruit for nourishment, not sexual enhancement, so I get shocked when I see people say it's for lasting long. When I have a book like Lasticle, why will I waste money of such? NEVER.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Roon9(m): 8:33am On Apr 04, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Low budget Airforce1

He makes Airforce1 to look like a genius
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 8:37am On Apr 04, 2020
Roon9:

He makes Airforce1 to look like a genius

While making you look depressed and obsessed with my threads. Even if I create a thread saying, "Look at me smiling in the toilet," you'll be there to feel among and drop your Iranian bomb.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by PenSniper: 9:05am On Apr 04, 2020
But you have money to buy data ?
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by nextdoorpal: 9:08am On Apr 04, 2020
glimpse33:

I'll give you for free!

Good morning Sir/Ma, please can you share this to me too. Staying indoors ain't fun, got to self improve a whole lot using this time. Thank you and bless you.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Roon9(m): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

While making you look depressed and obsessed with my threads. Even if I create a thread saying, "Look at me smiling in the toilet," you'll be there to feel among and drop your Iranian bomb.

See this hopeless ode? Is nl your father's house? Posting a silly thread on a public space like a brainless twerp and you feel nobody would call you to order? My friend you better grow up. This is no way to live
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by IRIEBOY(m): 9:15am On Apr 04, 2020
glimpse33:

I'll give you for free!
please help me with that.. I beg you. thanks
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:21am On Apr 04, 2020
Roon9:

See this hopeless ode? Is nl your father's house? Posting a silly thread on a public space like a brainless twerp and you feel nobody would call you to order? My friend you better grow up. This is no way to live

You're already abusing and getting father involved. Your upbringing has been exposed. Growing from a dysfunctional home is haunting you.

God will heal you, but punish that person who subscribed for you.

Emotional button pressed — let's watch how he is going to rant with a long epistle.

#Smile.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:22am On Apr 04, 2020
PenSniper:
But you have money to buy data ?

I'm using freebasics.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by peeps4u: 9:32am On Apr 04, 2020
Sapiosexuality:

Sincerely it is not. Just look away if it does

When people pose in fine cars, places and houses even when they dont own them and post online, should we say they are making mockery of those who live in village or dont have privilege to own such cars and houses?

Many will manage to eat eba with watery stew without meat and end up getting frustrated when they go Facebook, Instagram to view pictures and photos of people eating assorted meals in good places. If you cant appreciate the lil one can afford to eat but getting frustrated on another man's lifestyle, that is self induced mockery.

If the 'show off' only frustrates and looks like a mockery rather than motivating one to strive harder for success, let's learn to keep our eyes off what makes mockery of us. Just dont bother to open iLegendd's threads or visit Mompha and hushpuppi's pages so as not to end up being mocked and frustrated.

In life, one cant have all, we learn to be contented and overlook in some cases till good thing comes in its own time lest one dies of frustration and discontentment.

Good morning, good luck and keep striving to be successful
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Rickjordan(m): 9:34am On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

I would've given up with all the abuses I get here on NL, but craziness kept me going. With this craziness, I have shove my books on the throats of every nation and people from all over the world patronize me every single day.

I designed the website alone, wrote the book alone, proofread alone, format alone, set the price alone, and now the money is coming, I don't eat alone — I share it. Though, I don't share it because someone wants me to, but when I wish to.

If not for craziness, I wouldn't have stomach the courage to do those things alone — I would've been waiting for the government to give me a 200k job.

Even before sleeping yesterday, someone from Ireland bought a copy of Lasticle from that my online site above via PayPal.

You see, focus and crazy is one thing Nigerians lack and that's why most people are poor and during hard times like this, you'll see everyone begging for financial help, something they would've bypassed by just being focused and crazy.

When they see people like us following the legendary formula to greatness, they abuse us, call us idíots, attention seekers, etc. but behind the scene, they are on our DMs begging for help.

$27.99 is 10k.
shocked thats a lifetime achievement, till you're old money keep coming either you work or not...10k in a day aint a child's play....you work hard for it enjoy it with a smile, if u were to open a thread begging am sure non of em will reply you...one thing is for sure, they can't stop you...

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:41am On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

I'm in need of money. It's not mockery. If I create a post and say I have money, I get in trouble. If it's about me not having money, I still get in trouble. Lol.

It seems there is nothing I'll do that I won't get in trouble. In a case like this, I just do as my spirit leads me because las las, I'll still get in trouble.

No matter how intelligent you are, a lecturer who wants to fail you will fail you. It doesn't matter if you write the exam or not. Don't you think?
I think you get my point. The majority of persons here know you are not broke. There are many ways to get at the haters and still sell your books for now. Many people online need both mental and financial support this period, let's start with mental. We can forgive even our enemies and pause trolling them now. Just like pocohontas (with many haters) did with her enemies, now is time for support.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2020
peeps4u:

Sincerely it is not. Just look away if it does

When people pose in fine cars, places and houses even when they dont own them and post online, should we say they are making mockery of those who live in village or dont have privilege to own such cars and houses?

In life, one cant have all, we learn to be contented and overlook in some cases till good thing comes in its own time lest one dies of frustration and discontentment.

Good morning, good luck and keep striving to be successful
Honestly, I believe legend knows he's trying to rub it in. He's been lashed out by many but despite that he's successful. I'm not speaking for myself but simply pleading he forgives his haters for now. They need his support now. The country is on lockdown. Many of these guys insulting him are without handwork, unemployed and even those with these things still suffer. He should have mercy.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by peeps4u: 9:50am On Apr 04, 2020
Most people begging for money online do it as a fraud, it is a fact.

Nigerians jump on any trending thing to scam.

Go to telegram today, hundreds and thousands of investment and ponzi platforms created by bandwagoners to scam people. Before, it was fixed matches scam that was everywhere but the format has cast now.

Online begging is another form of scam that is why it is mostly young guys that are still being fed by their parents, not really suffering, that are found in these online begging scams.

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Roon9(m): 9:51am On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

You're already abusing and getting father involved. Your upbringing has been exposed. Growing from a dysfunctional home is haunting you.

God will heal you, but punish that person who subscribed for you.

Emotional button pressed — let's watch how he is going to rant with a long epistle.

#Smile.

Wow! Really not surprised comprehension is one of your many disabilities. Grow up!
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by peeps4u: 9:57am On Apr 04, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Honestly, I believe legend knows he's trying to rub it in. He's been lashed out by many but despite that he's successful. I'm not speaking for myself but simply pleading he forgives his haters for now. They need his support now. The country is on lockdown. Many of these guys insulting him are without handwork, unemployed and even those with these things still suffer. He should have pity.

Many of them are not hungry as they make you believe. Online begging is another form of scam. Check some monikers, all they post in past days are begging for money, naija is hard but it isn't that hard as these young guys do.

Let's ask, why are young guys that have no responsibilities yet and most probably being fed are the ones that mostly engage in this online begging?
Some of them started begging even before lockdown as son as it was announced and intensified it during lockdown.

Do you know how young Nigerians take advantage of everything to scam people?

Do you know fraudsters were already creating format with the last fire outbreak at abule ado in festac?

Do you know how many young guys create format around every major disaster in Nigeria, Africa and world in general to scam people?

Let's learn to be contented, we wont feel intimidated or mocked by anyone's lifestyle.

God bless

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 9:58am On Apr 04, 2020
Roon9:

Wow! Really not surprised comprehension is one of your many disabilities. Grow up!

You would've replied with a long epistle, but that last line I wrote made you shorten it. That's how I control you and I'm controlling you to my next thread and future threads — you can't miss them. You're hooked. Small brain, small boy.

With time, as you grow, you'll understand the mystery of life and how smart people use it to move ahead while the rest cry and complain.

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by James4bright(m): 10:00am On Apr 04, 2020
glimpse33:

I'll give you for free!

I'm right here. I'm in need of those. �
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Roon9(m): 10:15am On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

You would've replied with a long epistle, but that last line I wrote made you shorten it. That's how I control you and I'm controlling you to my next thread and future threads — you can't miss them. You're hooked. Small brain, small boy.

With time, as you grow, you'll understand the mystery of life and how smart people use it to move ahead while the rest cry and complain.

Lmao! This one is fundamentally psychotic.. I'm out
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by James4bright(m): 10:18am On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

$27.99 is 10k.

I'm stylishly learning from you, every little step you take. I know exactly why you keep making this humourous threads that seems somewhat absurd. It's a strategy, keep it up bro, you inspire me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How Lady Exposes Her Bare Ass In The Club(pics And Videos). / IN PICTURES; 8 "Problems" Only Girls With Big Bosoms Understand / Lessons I Learnt From My Heartbreak Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.