Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] (11735 Views)

My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Emjace(m): 3:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
glimpse33:

Okay. I may not have 1billiion dollar yet

But, I have Online Courses On Amazon, Click Bank, E-commerce That Could Potentially Earn You Your First $1Billion In 12Months.

I'll give you for free!
Please Boss help a brother aghaemmanuel 00@ gmail.com.. remove the space n God bless
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by tknyskny(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
glimpse33:

But, I have Online Courses On Amazon, Click Bank, E-commerce That Could Potentially Earn You Your First $1Billion In 12Months.

I'll give you for free!

I want it too please...... Tknyskny2@gmail.com
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
@glimpse33, you don enter 1 chance. Do you want me to delete this entire thread to avoid getting messages?
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Wenkivincent: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
glimpse33:

I'll give you for free!
please sir I also need help, am tired of staying at home doing nothing for now,I need online stuff that can fetch me money please
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Rickjordan(m): 5:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

@Bold is 100 f*cking percent true. Even when I was broke, I never rush money. Even on Nairaland, I never rushed making money with my posts. I shared everything for free for years.

In fact, Nairalanders were the ones that told me my post should be turned to books and I did. There was no single rush.

Though, there was tenacity to do better and better and make the money start coming, but there was no pressure to make money fast, but passion to help as many men as I can with my posts and tips.

The more people you help (paid help) the more money you make.
I can testify to that, tho I lost my old phone containing some of the pdfs, atleast you payback with loyalty n making them free...but we Nigerians don't value free things like that till we see that naira sign.....but it seems u make more sales internationally , which is a big plus, funny how some funnny stuff you make turns out paying off..

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by paix(m): 5:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:
I'm eating and crying. Hunger why?
Thank God you even have something to eat, my dear.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
paix:
Thank God you even have something to eat, my dear.

After eating today, what will I eat tomorrow? Life is not easy o! But we are managing.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by paix(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

After eating today, what will I eat tomorrow? Life is not easy o! But we are managing.
Don't worry about tomorrow. Make the best of your today.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 6:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
paix:
Don't worry about tomorrow. Make the best of your today.

Hmm. Nice quote. I like it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Strange Experience With A Lady; She Almost Died In My Residence. / All Relationship Will Go Complicated Dis September because Of This (photo). / Boys Caught On Camera Squeezing A Girl’s Chest Rudely In Swimming Pool Toktok9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.