Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,727 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:14 AM

I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] (12162 Views)

Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / LACK OF MONEY — Look At The Rubbish I'm Eating Tonight [Picture] / I'm Eating This Rubbish Tonight. I Need A Job to Buy Better Food [Pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:19am On Apr 04, 2020
peeps4u:

Many of them are not hungry as they make you believe. Online begging is another form of scam. Check some monikers, all they post in past days are begging for money, naija is hard but it isn't that hard as these young guys do.

Let's ask, why are young guys that have no responsibilities yet and most probably being fed are the ones that mostly engage in this online begging?
Some of them started begging even before lockdown as son as it was announced and intensified it during lockdown.

Do you know how young Nigerians take advantage of everything to scam people?

Do you know fraudsters were already creating format with the last fire outbreak at abule ado in festac?

Do you know how many young guys create format around every major disaster in Nigeria, Africa and world in general to scam people?

Let's learn to be contented, we wont feel intimidated or mocked by anyone's lifestyle.

God bless
I get you.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:29am On Apr 04, 2020
Rickjordan:

shocked thats a lifetime achievement, till you're old money keep coming either you work or not...10k in a day aint a child's play....you work hard for it enjoy it with a smile, if u were to open a thread begging am sure non of em will reply you...one thing is for sure, they can't stop you...

Though, I did open a thread to beg for money in the past and lots of people wanted to help me, but they knew I was just catching fun and not serious about it. So, it's audio request and audio "send me your account."

About the the lifetime achievement, you're 100% correct. We should all strive not to be rich, but to be wealthy. Wealth stays even when the pioneer is gone, but riches gradually fade when the originator is gone.

I implore Nigerian men to build wealth for their kinds or unborn kids and not build or chase riches. From my inclination, 97% of Nigerians are chasing riches and that's why we are poor and will continue to be poor despite all the natural resources we have. Chasing of riches and mismanagement is all we know.

Just small thing about COVID-19, all the market women increased the price of garri even though fuel went down. What is the rational behind that? Greed and chasing of riches.

I hope all these women will build 50 storey buildings from the money they'll make from selling a custard of garri for 1500. Though, people in my area have reduced to 800 and 750.

In summary, we are too busy chasing riches, but neglect building legit wealth and when we see someone who has built legit wealth talking about it, we feel oppressed and angry and call him names.

When I tell these Nigerians I can't suffer financially or work for the rest of my life no matter the recession or hardship on earth, they think I'm bragging.

Yes, it sounds like bragging, but I'm just being honest and blunt as I have always been and will never stop saying my mind or doing my things my way even though it will come off as arrogant. I no come this life to please people, but to do my thing and die at the appointment time.

I get attacked by lots of angry people, but if I deactivate today, these same people will be the ones saying, "Where is iLegend? We miss him."

In this life, I have taken my time to study women, humans, money, sex, blessing, and craziness and I have realized it all boils down to dedication, knowledge, timing, and experience = wisdom.

This wisdom and focus is all a man/woman needs to stay ahead. When you're ahead, trust me, people will hate you. Humans hate having people ahead of them. It's a natural rivalry ignited by emotion and ego.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
I think you get my point. The majority of persons here know you are not broke. There are many ways to get at the haters and still sell your books for now. Many people online need both mental and financial support this period, let's start with mental. We can forgive even our enemies and pause trolling them now. Just like pocohontas (with many haters) did with her enemies, now is time for support.

Support has already been taken care of offline. It's time for fun.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:33am On Apr 04, 2020
Sapiosexuality:
Honestly, I believe legend knows he's trying to rub it in. He's been lashed out by many but despite that he's successful. I'm not speaking for myself but simply pleading he forgives his haters for now. They need his support now. The country is on lockdown. Many of these guys insulting him are without handwork, unemployed and even those with these things still suffer. He should have mercy.

I'm only here to motivate them because I know in the next 10 to 20 years, there may be another recession, so they should use this time to learn to channel their energies to productive things and not venting their frustrations on innocent people living their lives. Though, your point it lit!
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2020
Roon9:

Lmao! This one is fundamentally psychotic.. I'm out

You can't be out. You'll still come in my subsequent thread in the future and claim you opened it by accident. Okay, if you opened it by accident, why not you close it and don't comment?

You're PostDicted and there is nothing you can do about it. See you in subsequent threads — this year or years to come.

I don't want you to leave my thread empty handed.

Two Things to Improve on as You Secretly Think About Me

1. When you finish a sentence, end it with a period
2. When you want to use ellipsis, those dots, use only 3 dots — that is the correct way; not 2, 4, 5, or 100 — just 3

Now, enjoy and don't forget your trolling has been approved by NAFDAC.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by RoyalBlak007: 10:42am On Apr 04, 2020
You're still a Big Man

with this meal
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Dfynboi: 10:45am On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

What? I have no idea. I'm eating it because of lack of food.
lol,ds man...u 2 dy play play
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Fidelismaria: 10:46am On Apr 04, 2020
glimpse33:

Okay. I may not have 1billiion dollar yet

But, I have Online Courses On Amazon, Click Bank, E-commerce That Could Potentially Earn You Your First $1Billion In 12Months.

I'll give you for free!

I'm interested

Should I drop my mail?
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Basher8583: 10:48am On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

But I don't have a phone. I'm using a borrowed phone. Though, I have a toy gun. Should I use it to rob people?

Well if that person is nice enough to borrow you a mobile phone with data on it then he should be able to borrow you money... focus your begging on that person
And as for the toy gun...thats another good option you can go for. Please do feel free to share the outcome of your adventure if you survive it
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:53am On Apr 04, 2020
Basher8583:

Well if that person is nice enough to borrow you a mobile phone with data on it then he should be able to borrow you money... focus your begging on that person
And as for the toy gun...thats another good option you can go for. Please do feel free to share the outcome of your adventure if you survive it

Okay, I'll do that.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:54am On Apr 04, 2020
Dfynboi:
lol,ds man...u 2 dy play play

All works without play. grin
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 10:56am On Apr 04, 2020
RoyalBlak007:

You're still a Big Man

with this meal

Lol.

You may be shocked I stole it from Aboki.

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Eberechi24(f): 10:58am On Apr 04, 2020
glimpse33:

But, I have Online Courses On Amazon, Click Bank, E-commerce That Could Potentially Earn You Your First $1Billion In 12Months.

I'll give you for free!

Pls Extend your kind gesture to me. He doesn't need it. He's made already.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Sapiosexuality(m): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

Support has already been taken care of offline. It's time for fun.
No wahala.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by 9benz(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2020
glimpse33:

I'll give you for free!
roycecharles@yahoo.com
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Basher8583: 11:20am On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

Okay, I'll do that.

Walahi. You be yeye guy
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2020
Basher8583:

Walahi. You be yeye guy

You know, at times, I love following advice — let it not be as if I'm too dogmatic.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Rickjordan(m): 11:29am On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

Though, I did open a thread to beg for money in the past and lots of people wanted to help me, but they knew I was just catching fun and not serious about it. So, it's audio request and audio "send me your account."

About the the lifetime achievement, you're 100% correct. We should all strive not to be rich, but to be wealthy. Wealth stays even when the pioneer is gone, but riches gradually fade when the originator is gone.

I implore Nigerian men to build wealth for their kinds or unborn kids and not build or chase riches. From my inclination, 97% of Nigerians are chasing riches and that's why we are poor and will continue to be poor despite all the natural resources we have. Chasing of riches and mismanagement is all we know.

Just small thing about COVID-19, all the market women increased the price of garri even though fuel went down. What is the rational behind that? Greed and chasing of riches.

I hope all these women will build 50 storey buildings from the money they'll make from selling a custard of garri for 1500. Though, people in my area have reduced to 800 and 750.

In summary, we are too busy chasing riches, but neglect building legit wealth and when we see someone who has built legit wealth talking about it, we feel oppressed and angry and call him names.

When I tell these Nigerians I can't suffer financially or work for the rest of my life no matter the recession or hardship on earth, they think I'm bragging.

Yes, it sounds like bragging, but I'm just being honest and blunt as I have always been and will never stop saying my mind or doing my things my way even though it will come off as arrogant. I no come this life to please people, but to do my thing and die at the appointment time.

I get attacked by lots of angry people, but if I deactivate today, these same people will be the ones saying, "Where is iLegend? We miss him."

In this life, I have taken my time to study women, humans, money, sex, blessing, and craziness and I have realized it all boils down to dedication, knowledge, timing, and experience = wisdom.

This wisdom and focus is all a man/woman needs to stay ahead. When you're ahead, trust me, people will hate you. Humans hate having people ahead of them. It's a natural rivalry ignited by emotion and ego.

Wow 100% truth, very informative, as for those market people, am sure they bought their goods at a lower rate, but due to the chase of wealth, they want to get richer by all means...I always tell people sometimes its not about the big price tag you set that matters(in this country where the value of money is poor) you need to be clean and fair bout what you do n plan ahead against the future, and there should be passion for whatever we do, but Nigerians pick riches over passion, one thing I observe bout life is, if you're not in a hurry for something n your minds not in a rush,just for the love of it, you might just get it quick n faster(passion), but they more you in a rush, it hardly comes your way when u really want it (rush for wealth) ...

No matter how good you are, someone is hating by the side,it depends on your next move
only God can save us all...

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
glimpse33:

I'll give you for free!
bro pls i need it too.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by lereinter(m): 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:
Please, let someone help me with money to buy food.

Why don't you just request for food
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 12:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
lereinter:

Why don't you just request for food

From the government? I doubt it will get to me.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by lereinter(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

From the government? I doubt it will get to me.

You still have phone and data

Twit them and hear their response

Show them the picture of your alleged meal
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 1:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
lereinter:

You still have phone and data

Twit them and hear their response

Show them the picture of your alleged meal

Hahaha. Picture of alleged meal? You're funny.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by emmafineboy(m): 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

This is unfair. I didn't ask anyone to drop an account. After putting God in your statement and acting so tender, if I don't oblige to this manipulation you're playing on me, angels in Heaven will say, "You didn't help someone in need, so I'll punish you — you're stingy, you're greedy."

Angels, I'm not greedy with money, but I don't oblige to manipulation.

no problem
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by zexy2030(m): 1:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Moji12:
this is actually more expensive than gari and groundnut...... ever heard of wise spending?
babe that thing is just #100

1 Like

Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by jayinfo2(m): 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
glimpse33:

I'll give you for free!
Boss I need this. jayjayinfo2@gmail.com help me boss
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Paigejohns(f): 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
this could be a joke
if you call yourself broke
what then shall my likes be called
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Paigejohns(f): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2020

this is the bitter truth
many wouldn't want to hear

more insight I pray
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Rickjordan:

Wow 100% truth, very informative, as for those market people, am sure they bought their goods at a lower rate, but due to the chase of wealth, they want to get richer by all means...I always tell people sometimes its not about the big price tag you set that matters(in this country where the value of money is poor) you need to be clean and fair bout what you do n plan ahead against the future, and there should be passion for whatever we do, but Nigerians pick riches over passion, one thing I observe bout life is, if you're not in a hurry for something n your minds not in a rush,just for the love of it, you might just get it quick n faster(passion), but they more you in a rush, it hardly comes your way when u really want it (rush for wealth) ...

No matter how good you are, someone is hating by the side,it depends on your next move
only God can save us all...

@Bold is 100 f*cking percent true. Even when I was broke, I never rush money. Even on Nairaland, I never rushed making money with my posts. I shared everything for free for years.

In fact, Nairalanders were the ones that told me my post should be turned to books and I did. There was no single rush.

Though, there was tenacity to do better and better and make the money start coming, but there was no pressure to make money fast, but passion to help as many men as I can with my posts and tips.

The more people you help (paid help) the more money you make.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by iLegendd(m): 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Paigejohns:
this could be a joke
if you call yourself broke
what then shall my likes be called

You dey whine me. You better pass me na. Abeg, no whine me joor.
Re: I'm Broke And Tired — This Is What I'm Eating, No Money For Food [PIC] by Paigejohns(f): 3:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

You dey whine me. You better pass me na. Abeg, no whine me joor.
ok na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Real Life Female Giants (with Pictures) / Girls Wey Dey Use Thier Toto Clip Man Pricck! / Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.