Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone (12569 Views)

My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry / My Girlfriend Allows Me To Do Anything To Her But Does Not Allow Me To Kiss Her / My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Ranoscky(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07, 2011
All these "do this, do that, so she can give you the phone to see the content inside", is it when she has finished deletin all the love messages in her phone, and change her new catch's name to Funmi, is that when she'll decide to bring the phone for her bf to see? undecided
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by legendprac(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2011
icool4uus:

Lets ponder a little bit, she might not be hiding anything, women easily get attracted to guys easily, there might be some1 disturbing she, and she thinks she can handle it her own way without bordering you about the issue. tell her you want to quit the relationship, if she begs she still love you. if she is less concerned, bros take you bags and off you go. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

i dont if this is the case here,
i might be wrong though
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by legendprac(m): 7:11pm On Jan 07, 2011
Ranoscky:

All these "do this, do that, so she can give you the phone to see the content inside", is it when she has finished deletin all the love messages in her phone, and change her new catch's name to Funmi, is that when she'll decide to bring the phone for her bf to see? undecided

abi ooo?
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by tdough: 8:45pm On Jan 07, 2011
@posta,

4ck it. dbitch is playin a fazt 1 on u monkey. u no go use ur head?
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Omolola1(f): 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2011
u sef why u wan touch her fone?
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by roymary: 8:48pm On Jan 07, 2011
tdough:

@posta,

4ck it. dbitch is playin a fazt 1 on u monkey. u no go use your head?

He can't use his head, dbitch has it.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by charles009(m): 12:22am On Jan 08, 2011
hey dude, once she does not allow you to access her phone then she is definitely cheating. i repeating CHEATING on you. in as much as there are no perfect relationships i advise you open your withered eyes. water that is too pure does not have fish,
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by GeorgeD1(m): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2011
Omolola1:

u sef why u wan touch her fone?

maybe he bought it for her?
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by MrsEve2(f): 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2011
Just because he bought her the phone STILL DOES NOT GIVE HIM THE RIGHT TO TOUCH HER SHIT. It was a gift to her and it her property. Any CIVILIZED judge will tell you when you buy a gift, it no longer become yours.

IF my husband buy me another phone and talk that shit about he paid for it he can look through my phone he getting a big fat reality check!
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by good2know: 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2011
the msg is boldly written on d wall, it is now left 4 u to interpret it.really, ur gf is up to somtin not good.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by GeorgeD1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2011
mrs eve,
with this attitude of yours i wonder if you'll last very long with your man
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by MrsEve2(f): 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2011
George_D:

mrs eve,
with this attitude of yours i wonder if you'll last very long with your man

Don't worry about him. He is not into kinni.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by GeorgeD1(m): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Don't worry about him. He is not into kinni.

well, you sound so confident. good for you!
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by MrsEve2(f): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2011
You sound as if you missed the boat. Here a crumb.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Ranoscky(m): 11:45am On Jan 09, 2011
tdough:

@posta,

4ck it. dbitch is playin a fazt 1 on u monkey. u no go use your head?
Lolz.

U dey mind the mugu. grin

roymary:

He can't use his head, dbitch has it.
Lolz.

Exactly! grin
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by GeorgeD1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 09, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

You sound as if you missed the boat. Here a crumb.

you mean 'missed the chopper?' grin

well, i almost did but thank goodness the pilot was unusually kind this time around.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by labeesee(f): 3:20pm On Jan 10, 2011
may u also dnt allow her to touch ur phone,
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2011
Definitely hidin something. If i were u i would have over powered her n collect d phone frm her. Yeah, this is some1 im abt 2 marry. I no gree o.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by VIPICO(m): 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2011
There are other ways u could know if she is actually cheating on u or not. Be wise, my bro.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 15, 2011
@ Pro 1 email me at topetimmy2000@yahoo.com  cool
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by GeorgeD1(m): 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2011
yorke:

Definitely hidin something. If i were u i would have over powered her n collect d phone frm her. Yeah, this is some1 im abt 2 marry. I no gree o.

you be mike tyson? grin
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2011
No, im a man is always in charge.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by scantee(m): 4:04pm On Jan 15, 2011
@All
I am sorry for not have replied to any of these comments since, the truth is that i am only busy reading all your comments both the good and bad ones lol, any way, i have found some interesting ones and it has helped me.
thanks to you guys, the whole issues has been sorted out, i now have access to her phone, and she has finally told me the truth about what makes her to do that, but i prefer not to divulge it here to avoid further interrogation.

kpooooooooooooosaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa for you all.

@eyonigger and dayokanu
i will tell you guys wats up @ our main thread.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by roymary: 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2011
^^^^

Dumb guy + Smart biiitch= Marriage

So the girl has finally juggled you?
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Ranoscky(m): 2:08pm On Jan 16, 2011
^^^^

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by GeorgeD1(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2011
scantee,
congratulations! i hope she gave you assurance it won't repeat itself? wink
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 20, 2011
Scanty abi wetin you call yourself? after all the whining about her not letting you go through her phone, you come they tell us say u dont sort out every. You shouil have DUMMY tattooed on your forehead angry angry angry
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2011
@ OP, I find it rather interesting but not surprising that at NO TIME, did you say "and I am more than willing to let her search through my own phone". . .you see where I am getting at?  undecided

roymary:

^^^^

Dumb guy + Smart biiitch= Marriage

So the girl has finally juggled you?
angry angry angry angry grin
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2011
fxtimi:

Scanty abi wetin you call yourself? after all the whining about her not letting you go through her phone, you come they tell us say u dont sort out every. You shouil have DUMMY tattooed on your forehead angry angry angry

Lmao. Na wa for dese my Nairaland compatriots sef.
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by GeorgeD1(m): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@ OP, I find it rather interesting but not surprising that at NO TIME, did you say "and I am more than willing to let her search through my own phone". . .you see where I am getting at? undecided
angry angry angry angry grin

mz,
i can't remember when last you let me go thru your phone too lipsrsealed
Re: She Hardly Allow Me To See Her Phone by jadonai: 8:46pm On Mar 13, 2011
guy i guess u r jobless thats why u want to go thru r phone and maybe u can bear the hrt aches associated with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Brighten Dark Lips And Achieve Pink Lips Naturally / Look At What Killed This Man. We Men Should Learn. Photo!!! / How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.