Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,023 members, 7,863,688 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:42 PM

Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links (37592 Views)

Kaka Pick My Call – SHS Student Cries & Begs Boyfriend Who Broke Her Heart VIDEO / She No Longer Picks My Calls / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 06, 2020
TGMISKY:
So Kaka should lie just because he played with Ronaldo?
Anyway, both are unique. One is the most talented while the other is the best at working hard.

You're still not getting it. A hardworker who keeps working hard tapping ball inside the net is different from an alien with football DNA in him, who thrills on the pitch and does magic with ball - assist, scoring, dribble, acceleration, just name it.

An average student who sleeps in night class to score A is different from a genius who scores A sleeping, knows more than the lecturer, thrills other student with his brain, teaches other students and when there's a problem no one else can solve, people go to him to solve it.

That's why Ronaldo only has fans on local forums like NL, while every footballer and expert out there knows Messi is not on same level with Ronaldo. They're not even to be compared.

I also like Ronaldo outside the field because he looks better and sociable but I will be wack to mix that with his football life. Except for ladies and those who don't watch ball, any guy who watches ball and claim Ronaldo is better than Messi must likely be a wack or something. They're not even to be compared.
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by snitchbitch: 7:47am On Apr 06, 2020
How many cups has Messi won for his country?
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Jokerman(m): 12:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
light099:

You're still not getting it. A hardworker who keeps working hard tapping ball inside the net is different from an alien with football DNA in him, who thrills on the pitch and does magic with ball - assist, scoring, dribble, acceleration, just name it.

An average student who sleeps in night class to score A is different from a genius who scores A sleeping, knows more than the lecturer, thrills other student with his brain, teaches other students and when there's a problem no one else can solve, people go to him to solve it.

That's why Ronaldo only has fans on local forums like NL, while every footballer and expert out there knows Messi is not on same level with Ronaldo. They're not even to be compared.

I also like Ronaldo outside the field because he looks better and sociable but I will be wack to mix that with his football life. Except for ladies and those who don't watch ball, any guy who watches ball and claim Ronaldo is better than Messi must likely be a wack or something. They're not even to be compared.

Will a person who taps the ball into the net alone have all these?

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Techiekingee(m): 12:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
DrayZee:

Load of cap. Talking about age, yet he’s still top 5 goal scorers in the present season. Y’all say he doesn’t assist, I showed you stats, you’re coming here to give me excuses. There’s nothing Ronaldo does not do in football...nothing. Dribbling, assists, goals, key passes, skills from step overs, to Ronaldo chop, to juggling with shoulder, back pass, back flick assists and goals, nutmegs, headers...he does them ALL.
If you like don’t watch his games, be there lying to yourself that Ronaldo only scores goals. If you no like the guy, at least leave him alone, instead of lying to yourself.
He’s playing his own game, we’re stanning him...why the hell is it always disturbing you people?
Even lingard dribbles, assists, scores, gives key passes, does step overs, juggles, does everything...u can as well compare him to Ronaldo...

Show me any year where Ronaldo comes out as the player with the most dribbles, assists, key passes in Europe top 5 leagues..

We are talking of someone that comes top in all these categories every year and still competes with and beats Ronaldo in most goals in top 5 leagues yearly
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by DrayZee: 12:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
Techiekingee:

Even lingard dribbles, assists, scores, gives key passes, does step overs, juggles, does everything...u can as well compare him to Ronaldo...

Show me any year where Ronaldo comes out as the player with the most dribbles, assists, key passes in Europe top 5 leagues..

We are talking of someone that comes top in all these categories every year and still competes with and beats Ronaldo in most goals in top 5 leagues yearly
Delusion. Ronaldo has the record for most dribbles in a game (20). Tell me something else.

Messi has places he’s the best, Ronaldo has places he’s the best. But delusional Messi fans will prefer to insult Ronaldo over the things he’s good at, just to make Messi seem better. He’s better at taking penalties than Messi, they chose to call him Penaldo. Messi cannot even head ball, but because Ronaldo will be in the box so he can use his head, they’ve turned being in the box against him. He has succeeded in every place, whether club or country, but Messi fans will say Messi is loyal to Barcelona and that Ronaldo’s Portugal teammates are better than the ones Messi has in Argentina...a blatant lie. You see how narcissistic you guys are. Pushing false narrative to make Messi seem better. If he was that good, there shouldn’t be any need for all these lies na. You don’t see Ronaldo fans lying against Messi...we don’t need lies to know who is greater.

It’s only hate you guys have for Ronaldo. Nothing but hate.
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Techiekingee(m): 2:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
DrayZee:

Delusion. Ronaldo has the record for most dribbles in a game (20). Tell me something else.

Messi has places he’s the best, Ronaldo has places he’s the best. But delusional Messi fans will prefer to insult Ronaldo over the things he’s good at, just to make Messi seem better. He’s better at taking penalties than Messi, they chose to call him Penaldo. Messi cannot even head ball, but because Ronaldo will be in the box so he can use his head, they’ve turned being in the box against him. He has succeeded in every place, whether club or country, but Messi fans will say Messi is loyal to Barcelona and that Ronaldo’s Portugal teammates are better than the ones Messi has in Argentina...a blatant lie. You see how narcissistic you guys are. Pushing false narrative to make Messi seem better. If he was that good, there shouldn’t be any need for all these lies na. You don’t see Ronaldo fans lying against Messi...we don’t need lies to know who is greater.

It’s only hate you guys have for Ronaldo. Nothing but hate.
Oga abegi.. Ronaldo doesn't have the record 4 most dribbles in a game...show me the credible page dat gave u that stat....
Opta began tracking dribbling stats since 2006 and Messi has completed most dribbles
Nobody is insulting Ronaldo at what e is not good at
U claim e is better at heading, scoring penalties....all these u mentioned are they not d same thing as scoring goals..
Let me break it down for u
Both Heading and penalty are under goalscoring and dat's d only category Ronaldo is comparable to Messi....u can't deny Messi and Ronaldo are on levels in goal scoring- I don't care how dey score it(either penalties, headers)
But in d other category lyk playmaking- incase u dont knw wu a playmaker is, they are sometimes called the "number 10" of the team, as they often wear d numba 10 jersey. Dey usually sit in a free role between the midfield and the forwards, either in the centre of the pitch or on either flank an dey are also usually quick, agile, and highly technical players with good vision, shooting, passing, crossing and dribbling ability; they are known for scoring goals as well as providing assists, through-balls, and initiating attacking plays.
Messi does all these things and still tops goal charts...
Y do u think dey call Messi god of football??
Simple, e does all these things effectively, one pesin o
That's exactly what kaka is trying to explain to u Ronaldo fans..

And u say Ronaldo fans don't push false narratives to make ronaldo better??
Who always says Messi should prove himself in another team because Ronaldo has proven himself in epl, laliga, Jupiter, mercury, Saturn?

Who always says Messi shud win international trophy first Someone dat got to the final of the biggest football stage and won golden ball- u think world cup golden ball is for any type of player??...

Who always says Messi won't perform without iniesta and xavi

Read well o
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by DrayZee: 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Techiekingee:

Oga abegi.. Ronaldo doesn't have the record 4 most dribbles in a game...show me the credible page dat gave u that stat....
Opta began tracking dribbling stats since 2006 and Messi has completed most dribbles
U claim e is better at heading, scoring penalties....all these u mentioned are they not d same thing as scoring goals..
Both Heading and penalty are under goalscoring and dat's d only category Ronaldo is comparable to Messi....u can't deny Messi and Ronaldo are on levels in goal scoring- I don't care how dey score it(either penalties, headers)
But in d other category lyk playmaking- incase u dont knw wu a playmaker is, they are sometimes called the "number 10" of the team, as they often wear d numba 10 jersey. Dey usually sit in a free role between the midfield and the forwards, either in the centre of the pitch or on either flank an dey are also usually quick, agile, and highly technical players with good vision, shooting, passing, crossing and dribbling ability; they are known for scoring goals as well as providing assists, through-balls, and initiating attacking plays.

Who always says Messi should prove himself in another team because Ronaldo has proven himself in epl, laliga, Jupiter, mercury, Saturn?

Who always says Messi shud win international trophy first Someone dat got to the final of the biggest football stage and won golden ball- u think world cup golden ball is for any type of player??...

Read well o
Google will solve your first paragraph. Most dribbles in a single game= Cristiano Ronaldo...he might not be the best dribbler in the world, but he once was, and he still holds that particular record.
Yeah, Messi does all that, cuz it's natural to do in his position, and he's good enough to get them done. Maybe we should start judging Messi by how many times he cuts and lands the ball in the top corner, or how many of his crosses lead to goal, since you're can ignore the fact that they play different positions.
Baba, when Ronaldo didn't have International trophy, y'all trolled him with it. He has it now, so stop telling me about someone who is literally the reason why he doesn't have an international trophy for his country. All applauds to him for winning the golden ball, but he still doesn't have any international trophy. That's the truth.
The Xavi and Iniesta talk is cap...As far as I'm concerned, Suarez is a bigger help to Messi than those guys. The Barcelona talk however is true.

See...that people think Messi is the goat doesn't bother me. He's a stellar player and has a very good claim to that title. But if Messi's fans think they'll prove that by lying agaisnt Ronaldo, pouring insult all over his social media and undermining his efforts, then they have another thing coming. That's insecurity at it's finest. You guys wouldn't hate Ronaldo that much if he was as bad as y'all claim he iswink
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Jokerman(m): 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Techiekingee:

Read well o

Oga, so modric that won golden ball is better than Xavi and Iniesta, well that's true anyway coz modric has ballondor (football biggest individual price)

Ronaldo has the highest assists in UCL history and Euros history....

Ronaldo has the highest dribbles in a match against Benfica in a champions league match for man utd. Man utd won 1-0, Saha scored from Ronaldo assist.

Ronaldo is the active player with the most freekick goals

Ronaldo has always been a winger. He never played 10, buh that doesn't mean he can't playmaker... Many wingers can also playmake... Di Maria, Giggs, cantona, Henry, Figo, Hazard, Pele....

Many wingers and strikers in football are better than many 10s. Figo is better than Iniesta or Xavi. Cantona, Pele, Henry, Van Basten, Dennis Bergkamp, Pires, etc

You Messi fans just like degrading Ronaldo to make Messi look good... Everyone knows Messi is great, yet you keep churning out rubbish daily to discredit Ronaldo.... Na wa o

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Jokerman(m): 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
A player who people claim isn't a playmaker contributing 253 assists?? Do you know what this is??

This player doesn't play set pieces o (corner kicks and long free kicks),coz he's the one who heads the ball... And still has 253 assists in his career??

How many playmakers has/had this number of assist?? Moreover if benzemiss usually score his goals, the assist stats might have been higher....
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Techiekingee(m): 7:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jokerman:

Oga, so modric that won golden ball is better than Xavi and Iniesta, well that's true anyway coz modric has ballondor (football biggest individual price)

Ronaldo has the highest assists in UCL history and Euros history....

Ronaldo has the highest dribbles in a match against Benfica in a champions league match for man utd. Man utd won 1-0, Saha scored from Ronaldo assist.

Ronaldo is the active player with the most freekick goals

Ronaldo has always been a winger. He never played 10, buh that doesn't mean he can't playmaker... Many wingers can also playmake... Di Maria, Giggs, cantona, Henry, Figo, Hazard, Pele....

Many wingers and strikers in football are better than many 10s. Figo is better than Iniesta or Xavi. Cantona, Pele, Henry, Van Basten, Dennis Bergkamp, Pires, etc

You Messi fans just like degrading Ronaldo to make Messi look good... Everyone knows Messi is great, yet you keep churning out rubbish daily to discredit Ronaldo.... Na wa o
Dis man that doesn't read carefully ,u av come again undecided
Ronaldo has the highest dribbles in a match.... show me d credible source u got it from
I know where u can find all Ronaldo's individual record 4 man utd...if u need it, ask me and stop spilling wat u dnt knw...

Ronaldo has the highest assists in UCL history and Euros history....well, Messi has the most assists in Laliga, copa America and football history

Ronaldo is the active player with the most freekick goals- Nobody is arguing with u
Who told u ronaldo can play 10, av u seen him play it or is it just ur assumption...no vex me o sad

(Many wingers and strikers in football are better than many 10s. Figo is better than Iniesta or Xavi. Cantona, Pele, Henry, Van Basten, Dennis Bergkamp, Pires, etc)- total Rubbish.
nobody is arguing all these...and stop comparing forwards with midfielders, they are different type of players. U can as well compare Messi with Buffon
And FYI, Figo is a winger and also a midfielder...what will u call Hazard; winger or midfielder?...e is both
Evry1 knows Ronaldo is just a forward...stop arguing dat e is a playmaker or midfielder...Inugo??

What we are arguing abt is if Kaka is right about Messi being better than Ronaldo...u nid to go bk and read d topic
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Techiekingee(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
DrayZee:

Google will solve your first paragraph. Most dribbles in a single game= Cristiano Ronaldo...he might not be the best dribbler in the world, but he once was, and he still holds that particular record.
Yeah, Messi does all that, cuz it's natural to do in his position, and he's good enough to get them done. Maybe we should start judging Messi by how many times he cuts and lands the ball in the top corner, or how many of his crosses lead to goal, since you're can ignore the fact that they play different positions.
Baba, when Ronaldo didn't have International trophy, y'all trolled him with it. He has it now, so stop telling me about someone who is literally the reason why he doesn't have an international trophy for his country. All applauds to him for winning the golden ball, but he still doesn't have any international trophy. That's the truth.
The Xavi and Iniesta talk is cap...As far as I'm concerned, Suarez is a bigger help to Messi than those guys. The Barcelona talk however is true.

See...that people think Messi is the goat doesn't bother me. He's a stellar player and has a very good claim to that title. But if Messi's fans think they'll prove that by lying agaisnt Ronaldo, pouring insult all over his social media and undermining his efforts, then they have another thing coming. That's insecurity at it's finest. You guys wouldn't hate Ronaldo that much if he was as bad as y'all claim he iswink
Oga...drop d link to wereva u got the stats from na...let the whole of Nairaland help us judge if it's credible or not..
I keep repeating it... Nobody is hating on Ronaldo
D difference between u and d point is really far...try coming back to d point.
The point is if Messi is better than Ronaldo as claimed by Kaka.
And who trolled Ronaldo 4 not aving international trophy... definitely not me or Messi fans ..

Messi is literally d reason y e doesn't av an international trophy grin grin grin
Because e lost a penalty? I'm beginning to think u ar being unreasonable.....even the greatest players lose penalties.... Ronaldo lost a penalty in 2008 champions League final, did the world shoot him?, his teammates made-up for it and dey won d champions League....So, Señor, What is ur point
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Techiekingee(m): 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jokerman:
A player who people claim isn't a playmaker contributing 253 assists?? Do you know what this is??

This player doesn't play set pieces o (corner kicks and long free kicks),coz he's the one who heads the ball... And still has 253 assists in his career??

How many playmakers has/had this number of assist?? Moreover if benzemiss usually score his goals, the assist stats might have been higher....
The earlier u understand dat creating chances and creating assists are two different things, d better 4 u
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jokerman:

Will a person who taps the ball into the net alone have all these?

We're still saying the same thing. He made his plan well, he worked hard towards it and he got it. Football is meant to be entertainment but sad thing is, only those who can kick the ball inside the net get the cup. Tapnaldo might have considered a career in modelling but when he discovered he can still do well in football without any real talent, if he could work hard kicking the ball into the net. He kept doing that and that's how he came about all what you listed in your screenshot, until Messi came into the scene and showed the world what 'best' should look like.
If not for Messi, it would have been a great disgrace to the whole world with great talents all over the earth, if a boring guy tapping ball inside the net like a programmed robot is crowned world best all these years.
When you talk about world best, great talents like MJ, Da Vinci, come to mind etc, you mean people who can amaze/thrill the world, people who can make you open your mouth in awe and wonder if they're really humans or not.
That's exactly what Magical Messi is. Awe, magic, wonders on the field, talent, jaw dropping feats, scoring and then entertainment. You're entertained when watching him. Infact, if you watch ball on a blur screen, if Messi gets the ball you will know. His moves is so thrilling, everything is just different about him. Guy is an alien.

Don't get me wrong, outside the field, I will pick Ronaldo but on the field, I wont even pick Ronaldo as number two after Messi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Jokerman(m): 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
light099:

We're still saying the same thing. He made his plan well, he worked hard towards it and he got it. Football is meant to be entertainment but sad thing is, only those who can kick the ball inside the net get the cup. Tapnaldo might have considered a career in modelling but when he discovered he can still do well in football without any real talent, if he could work hard kicking the ball into the net. He kept doing that and that's how he came about all what you listed in your screenshot, until Messi came into the scene and showed the world what 'best' should look like.
If not for Messi, it would have been a great disgrace to the whole world with great talents all over the earth, if a boring guy tapping ball inside the net like a programmed robot is crowned world best all these years.
When you talk about world best, great talents like MJ, Da Vinci, come to mind etc, you mean people who can amaze/thrill the world, people who can make you open your mouth in awe and wonder if they're really humans or not.
That's exactly what Magical Messi is. Awe, magic, wonders on the field, talent, jaw dropping feats, scoring and then entertainment. You're entertained when watching him. Infact, if you watch ball on a blur screen, if Messi gets the ball you will know. His moves is so thrilling, everything is just different about him. Guy is an alien.

Don't get me wrong, outside the field, I will pick Ronaldo but on the field, I wont even pick Ronaldo as number two after Messi.

So ronaldo never played entertainment football before??

Or perhaps Ibrahimovic is now boring too??

You Messi fans, well your bullshitz can stop ronaldo from being one of the greatest...coz if not Pele and Maradona, he would have been the greatest then Messi
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Jokerman(m): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
Techiekingee:

Oga...drop d link to wereva u got the stats from na...let the whole of Nairaland help us judge if it's credible or not..
And who trolled Ronaldo 4 not aving international trophy... definitely not me or Messi fans ..

Messi is literally d reason y e doesn't av an international trophy grin grin grin
Because e lost a penalty? I'm beginning to think u ar being unreasonable.....even the greatest players lose penalties.... Ronaldo lost a penalty in 2008 champions League final, did the world shoot him?, his teammates made-up for it and dey won d champions League....So, Señor, What is ur point

But Pele said Ronaldo is greater than Messi , and you guys started insulting and criticising Pele
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Jokerman(m): 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Techiekingee:

Dis man that doesn't read carefully ,u av come again undecided
Ronaldo has the highest dribbles in a match.... show me d credible source u got it from
I know where u can find all Ronaldo's individual record 4 man utd...if u need it, ask me and stop spilling wat u dnt knw...

Ronaldo has the highest assists in UCL history and Euros history....well, Messi has the most assists in Laliga, copa America and football history

Ronaldo is the active player with the most freekick goals- Nobody is arguing with u
Who told u ronaldo can play 10, av u seen him play it or is it just ur assumption...no vex me o sad

(Many wingers and strikers in football are better than many 10s. Figo is better than Iniesta or Xavi. Cantona, Pele, Henry, Van Basten, Dennis Bergkamp, Pires, etc)- total Rubbish.
nobody is arguing all these...and stop comparing forwards with midfielders, they are different type of players. U can as well compare Messi with Buffon
And FYI, Figo is a winger and also a midfielder...what will u call Hazard; winger or midfielder?...e is both
Evry1 knows Ronaldo is just a forward...stop arguing dat e is a playmaker or midfielder...Inugo??

What we are arguing abt is if Kaka is right about Messi being better than Ronaldo...u nid to go bk and read d topic

I just gave you the credible source of the dribbles... Why not check it out on Google.. Man UTD vs Benfica.. (2006 UCL match)

Pele actually picked Ronaldo over Messi.. anyways
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Jokerman(m): 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Techiekingee:

The earlier u understand dat creating chances and creating assists are two different things, d better 4 u

You have shifted the goal post again grin... If I bring his chance created stats again, you will still shift to another thing...

Well Pele is more credible than Kaka... grin
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Techiekingee(m): 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jokerman:

I just gave you the credible source of the dribbles... Why not check it out on Google.. Man UTD vs Benfica.. (2006 UCL match)

Pele actually picked Ronaldo over Messi.. anyways
Oga, google is a search engine not a sportscaster...
Google directs u 2 a site...give us dat site let us see

And about Pele, I laugh, u want to bring dis one abi??
baba u If are really a social media person, u'll know Pele is really confused..der are several videos of Pele siding messi at one point in time and siding Ronaldo at anoda point in time..he is already acting senile....

"Pele actually picked Ronaldo over Messi"....what do u mean by dis statement

Ronaldo de lima says Messi is better
Maradona ". ". ". "
Johan cruyff
Rooney
Figo
Lampard
Henry
Guardiola
Klopp
Van dijk
Salah
Mane
TAA
Robertson
De ligt
Xavi
Iniesta
Rivaldo
Ronaldinho
Totti
And son on
Majority of the world think Messi is better

So, what exactly are u driving at

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Techiekingee(m): 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jokerman:

You Messi fans, well your bullshitz can stop ronaldo from being one of the greatest...coz if not Pele and Maradona, he would have been the greatest then Messi
Can i ask u simple question??
Why do u think e is greater than Messi??
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Techiekingee(m): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jokerman:

You have shifted the goal post again grin... If I bring his chance created stats again, you will still shift to another thing...

Well Pele is more credible than Kaka... grin

U don't read to understand....go back and read all my comments gently...

Pele is more credible dan Kaka- Just reread the rubbish you just typed...
A senile man who has chosen Messi at some point and chosen ronaldo at some point is credible??
Oga, it's not credibility, it's opinion
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jokerman:

You're still not getting the point. Every player on the field is expected to play entertainment football at one time or the other in their careers. Even we guys play on the street or field and we enjoy ourselves but the point is, Ronaldo is good at scoring, but apart from that, there's nothing else spectacular or outstanding about him, he's just like any other regular player on the field or even a little below average.
On the other hand, take scoring away from Messi, when he touches the ball, you would still know the king is with the ball. His calculations are just genius, his precision, ball control, just name it. That's why experts have tried to map out Messi on the field and compare the data with other players in history. The difference is just too clear. Messi is like combining many great players in one person.

One thing is, in life I understand, we can't all make the right or same choice. Some must pick the good thing while others would pick the other thing. No matter how glaringly wack something is, it must always have it's own diehard fans. That's just the way life is designed.

The only thing is that, it's hard to find me among those who're fans to wack. I have a good taste of choosing the best things.

Outside the field I wont pick a Messi as number 2 to Ronaldo, Ronaldo is sociable, lively, charismatic and looks better physically, the difference is clear; but on the field, I wont pick Ronaldo as number 2 to Messi. Difference is clear.
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Jokerman(m): 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Techiekingee:

Oga, google is a search engine not a sportscaster...
Google directs u 2 a site...give us dat site let us see

And about Pele, I laugh, u want to bring dis one abi??
baba u If are really a social media person, u'll know Pele is really confused..der are several videos of Pele siding messi at one point in time and siding Ronaldo at anoda point in time..he is already acting senile....

"Pele actually picked Ronaldo over Messi"....what do u mean by dis statement

Ronaldo de lima says Messi is better
Maradona ". ". ". "
Johan cruyff
Rooney
Figo
Lampard
Henry
Guardiola
Klopp
Van dijk
Salah
Mane
TAA
Robertson
De ligt
Xavi
Iniesta
Rivaldo
Ronaldinho
Totti
And son on
Majority of the world think Messi is better

So, what exactly are u driving at

Bro I'm not arguing that on the pitch of play Messi isn't better, but football as a whole, Ronaldo is greater
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Techiekingee(m): 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jokerman:

Bro I'm not arguing that on the pitch of play Messi isn't better, but football as a whole, Ronaldo is greater
In what aspects, explain let's start from there
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Jokerman(m): 10:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
light099:

You're still not getting the point. Every player on the field is expected to play entertainment football at one time or the other in their careers. Even we guys play on the street or field and we enjoy ourselves but the point is, Ronaldo is good at scoring, but apart from that, there's nothing else spectacular or outstanding about him, he's just like any other regular player on the field or even a little below average.
On the other hand, take scoring away from Messi, when he touches the ball, you would still know the king is with the ball. His calculations are just genius, his precision, ball control, just name it. That's why experts have tried to map out Messi on the field and compare the data with other players in history. The difference is just too clear. Messi is like combining many great players in one person.

One thing is, in life I understand, we can't all make the right or same choice. Some must pick the good thing while others would pick the other thing. No matter how glaringly wack something is, it must always have it's own diehard fans. That's just the way life is designed.

The only thing is that, it's hard to find me among those who're fans to wack. I have a good taste of choosing the best things.

Outside the field I wont pick a Messi as number 2 to Ronaldo, Ronaldo is sociable, lively, charismatic and looks better physically, the difference is clear; but on the field, I wont pick Ronaldo as number 2 to Messi. Difference is clear.

You are just a Ronaldo hater grin.... On the pitch of play Ronaldo does nothing... Lol... No worry na
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Techiekingee(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jokerman:

You are just a Ronaldo hater grin.... On the pitch of play Ronaldo does nothing... Lol... No worry na
E didn't say Ronaldo doesn't do anything....
He said Ronaldo doesn't do anything spectacular aside scoring....
Make una try dey read well abeg

1 Like

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jokerman:

You should have noticed I love Ronaldo. Messi is this shy introverted guy and does not really have a social life, where as Ronaldo is one lively guy I like, he's adventurous and enjoys life. This is the point where sentiment comes in for most people, but I know so well that I shouldn't mix things together. That's the way to enjoy the best of life. If I allow prejudice, because I don't like Messi's lifestyle, I would have been blind to his talent, to realize how amazing he is. That's why I always break everything down to details in life so as to clearly see the best choice in any given situation.
I love both of them and I'm not expected to be bias. I love one on the field, i love the other outside the field.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Techiekingee(m): 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
light099:

You should have noticed I love Ronaldo. Messi is this shy introverted guy and does not really have a social life, where as Ronaldo is one lively guy I like, he's adventurous and enjoys life. This is the point where sentiment comes in for most people, but I know so well that I shouldn't mix things together. That's the way to enjoy the best of life. If I allow prejudice, because I don't like Messi's lifestyle, I would have been blind to his talent, to realize how amazing he is. That's why I always break everything down to details in life so as to clearly see the best choice in any given situation.
I love both of them and I'm not expected to be bias. I love one on the field, i love the other outside the field.
Your honesty earned you this

1 Like

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Jokerman(m): 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
Techiekingee:

E didn't say Ronaldo doesn't do anything....
He said Ronaldo doesn't do anything spectacular aside scoring....
Make una try dey read well abeg

I know it's only Messi that does spectacular things on the field na aside scoring grin

1 Like

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Jokerman(m): 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
light099:

Bro I don't doubt Messi talent or Messi being great o.... I'm just making opinion for Ronaldo and countering all lies against him
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Techiekingee(m): 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2020
Jokerman:

I know it's only Messi that does spectacular things on the field na aside scoring grin
Get a grip on urself....
If u av a problem or argument to make, simply make it instead of hiding ur tears behind laughter
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by DrayZee: 11:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
Techiekingee:

Stop abeg. You’re ignoring fact just to attempt proving a point.
First of all... https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=2ahUKEwiq0uLU6tToAhX9ThUIHcEYDjAQFjABegQIDBAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sportbible.com%2Ffootball%2Fskills-stats-the-game-where-cristiano-ronaldo-completed-20-dribbles-in-one-game-20191211&usg=AOvVaw3snrVJ8MofHtiKyvppG9EU
Secondly, you saying no one trolled Ronaldo for not having an international trophy just tells me you know next to nothing about Ronaldo before 2016. Core Messi fans won’t say this, they know he was trolled for it. Why do you think Ronaldo fans mention international trophy all the time?
Thirdly, that 2008 match you brought up, Ronaldo was the one who scored the goal that made them reach penalties in the first place. You know quite well it would be a major low point of his career if he wasn’t the one who took them to the penalties.

Well, no need to drag this further. Messi fans know how much they hate Ronaldo, you might not hate him, but don’t go speaking for others, cuz even they won’t agree with you. If you still think I’m lying, look at page 1 of this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/5775007/cute-family-photos-lionel-messi a thread that isn’t about Ronaldo in any way, yet see the response of Messi fans.
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Techiekingee(m): 1:05am On Apr 07, 2020
DrayZee:

Stop abeg. You’re ignoring fact just to attempt proving a point.
First of all... https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&ved=2ahUKEwiq0uLU6tToAhX9ThUIHcEYDjAQFjABegQIDBAE&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.sportbible.com%2Ffootball%2Fskills-stats-the-game-where-cristiano-ronaldo-completed-20-dribbles-in-one-game-20191211&usg=AOvVaw3snrVJ8MofHtiKyvppG9EU
Secondly, you saying no one trolled Ronaldo for not having an international trophy just tells me you know next to nothing about Ronaldo before 2016. Core Messi fans won’t say this, they know he was trolled for it. Why do you think Ronaldo fans mention international trophy all the time?
Thirdly, that 2008 match you brought up, Ronaldo was the one who scored the goal that made them reach penalties in the first place. You know quite well it would be a major low point of his career if he wasn’t the one who took them to the penalties.

Well, no need to drag this further. Messi fans know how much they hate Ronaldo, you might not hate him, but don’t go speaking for others, cuz even they won’t agree with you. If you still think I’m lying, look at page 1 of this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/5775007/cute-family-photos-lionel-messi a thread that isn’t about Ronaldo in any way, yet see the response of Messi fans.
Oga...come on�....some man called mike parrott wakes up one morning, types and posts one rubbish e felt lyk posting and u fell 4 it....
Ok, if u tink it truely is a record held by Ronaldo, y is the news nowhere else in d internet apart from there..??
Why does Uefa not recognize that record??
Y is dat record not part of Ronaldo's European records dat are on his Wikipedia page

And Oga...u claim Messi fans troll Ronaldo 4 nt aving international trophy, hear urself, how possible?....does messi av one....do u troll someone with what u dnt av... stop argueing, Messi fans neva troll Ronaldo 4 dat unless u re d one trolling ursef.

Lastly, dat's not d only time Ronaldo has missed a crucial penalty, in d semifinal against Barcelona in 2011, did Ronaldo miss a penalty or not
In season 2014/15, did Ronaldo not miss a crucial penalty against Valencia in Laliga due to which Barcelona won the league
did he or did he not miss a crucial penalty against malaga in Laliga 15/16 dueto which Barcelona won the league....did d world shoot him??
Messi missed a penalty against Chile and u open ur mouth to say dat e is the reason why e hasn't won a trophy- this is d most spiteful thing I've eva heard from a Ronaldo fan...

And also, i don't care if anyone hates Ronaldo, I'm just here to state facts

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Who Loves Big Girls? / Another Nairaland Wedding In The Offing / Man Harassed By A Lady Who Gave Her 'Green Light' On Facebook Cries Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.