Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links (37483 Views)

Kaka Pick My Call – SHS Student Cries & Begs Boyfriend Who Broke Her Heart VIDEO / She No Longer Picks My Calls / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple With Down Syndrome Ahead Of Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by akigbemaru: 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ronaldo all day.

1 Like

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Olusola101990: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jokerman:

Assists
Dribble
Freekicks
Speed and Acceleration
Penalties
Flicks and skills

What else do you want??
....remove dribble.... Ronaldo isn't among the best 5 dribblers of all time and messi is....remove assists too...he has never won the highest number of assist in a season in his whole carrier....do u just say skills ....lol....wen we talk about skills....we talk about Ronaldinho....zinadine zidane...nt Ronaldo....d only thing his got is some Luke worm step overs another thing is speed and ofcourse any player can dribble wen u are very fast....even eden hazard is by miles a better dribbler Dan Ronaldo... let's face the fact here pls
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by safarigirl(f): 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mateen1000:

Lol, For your info smiley
Brazilians dont like Argentines
So what r u tryna say undecided
Nigerians don't like Ghanaians either, but if we reach outside, we stand by yhem first

So, what are you saying?
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by safarigirl(f): 8:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Most women(even my mom) that i know support ronaldo. Dude got the best physical features , tall , rich , handsome + 6 pack.

But then football is an art , and ex legends in the game who are clearly not biased will rate MESSI ahead of cr7 anyday anytime.

My lack of support for Messi has nothing to do with Ronaldo or his looks.

I disliked Messi before I knew CR7, but I like how men always assume I'm against Messi because CR7 is good-looking. I disliked Messi from 2005, I only learnt of Ronaldo in 2009
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Olusola101990: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
jaxxy:

Don't let Liverpool hear this nonesense statement o! Barca might get another ass whooping pls. Messi can't handle it grin

Who blames the ref, coach, organisers, team mates, country and everybody else bt him for his failures again?? Yh The lil goat. grin
......I knw messi as add bad games in some few matches but I can assure u Ronaldo has had worse..it will take so much to mark out messi...Ronaldo plays his best wen his team is firing ...but messi is already part of the the team making things work cos he drops into so many places and can cause havoc at any spot...that's why his miles ahead of Ronaldo in efficiency on the pitch asides goals and even with that he still score high like Ronaldo..... that's huge ...and will take only a genius to match...personally I still blive Ronaldinho is even far better Dan Ronaldo
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Jokerman(m): 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
Olusola101990:
...can u kindly show or us a stat where Ronaldo ever won highest number of assist in a season ....tanks

I don't think he has won it... But he's always in top 3 for the season
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Jokerman(m): 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
Olusola101990:
......I knw messi as add bad games in some few matches but I can assure u Ronaldo has had worse..it will take so much to mark out messi...Ronaldo plays his best wen his team is firing ...but messi is already part of the the team making things work cos he drops into so many places and can cause havoc at any spot...that's why his miles ahead of Ronaldo in efficiency on the pitch asides goals and even with that he still score high like Ronaldo..... that's huge ...and will take only a genius to match...personally I still blive Ronaldinho is even far better Dan Ronaldo

You are just a barca biased fan..... grin
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Jokerman(m): 8:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Olusola101990:
....remove dribble.... Ronaldo isn't among the best 5 dribblers of all time and messi is....remove assists too...he has never won the highest number of assist in a season in his whole carrier....do u just say skills ....lol....wen we talk about skills....we talk about Ronaldinho....zinadine zidane...nt Ronaldo....d only thing his got is some Luke worm step overs another thing is speed and ofcourse any player can dribble wen u are very fast....even eden hazard is by miles a better dribbler Dan Ronaldo... let's face the fact here pls

Do you know Ronaldo once had 20 successful dribbles in a match??

Do you know Xavi and Iniesta cannot near Ronaldo in assists, or ronaldinho or zidane etc

Hazard a better DRIBBLER than Ronaldo..lol..I heard he's dribbling with his fat body already grin with Bale

Clown..so Antonio Valencia,Aaron Lennon, Theo Walcott, Shawn wright Phillips, Jesus navas are better dribblers since they can run pass BMW na.... grin
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Dayodragon: 9:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jack500:
Everyone know Messi is better than Ronaldo, those that argue otherwise are just being sentimental, I used to be too.

I am Man u fan, I should prefer Ronaldo naturally, and messi even took away two champions league trophy from us self.

But in my mind of mind, I know Messi is better, his stats are incredible.
Goals
Assist
Pass
Dribble
Take on
Free-kick etc

No player come close.

Let's settle it the old way

Like for Messi share for Ronaldo

You must be retard..

Still Ronaldo is the only player with most dribbles in a single game
Most frekick goals currently
He stand as the 2nd most assists in football after Messi still idiat like you says he's selfish..
He's leading in goals..
I hope you saw d record he dropped in thaf FARMERS LEAGUE called Laliga.. where there's no competition.. where he netted 311 goals in 288 games.. 34 hattricks in 288 games.. and Messi is now praised for 500 games with 36 hattricks Lol....nonesnes..
Finished 9 seasons with 451 goals with 438 apps.. who does better??
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
m140:

Cr7 never came to a Tournament without recording a goal, 2010 your best not a single goal
That sound like Asamoah Gyan shocked
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Dayodragon: 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
catoluy:
They can pick Messi but we all know Ronaldo Fenomeno Brazil is the best ever to play the game. He revolutionized the game; 90% of today's players even Cristiano and Messi grew up wanting to be like Fenomeno. All these children born after yr 2000s, any small thing, they call Cristiano or Messi. Go and ask your father who Ronaldo El Fenomeno is.

See for yourself...open on youtube to watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE2UAna3mxY

Same R9 played 179 games in Madrid as a striker and scored 104 goals with 31 assista.. Ronaldo CR7 played 438 games and scored 451 goals..as a winger with 131 assists
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
m140:

Mr, since messi doesn't have good stat or win the biggest tournament, you will say all these too suit yourself,,, new generation football fans,,,
You mean the World cup Golden ball, Copa America Golden ball, World youth Golden ball, Olympic Golden ball, Copa America Silver boot!!!

Mind you , he is not a mere goal scorer!!!

He is not a striker:
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jokerman:

Maradona is not great now... Abi?
World cup overbloat his greatness!!
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jokerman:

So Messi Argentina has no quality or what??
I said same qualities

Brazil: Rivaldo (a Ballon d'or winner), Ronaldinho (Ballon d'or too), Kaka(Ballon d'or), Roberto Carlos (Ballon d'or top 3), Cafu (Best RB in history), Lucio, Maicon, Dida , Marcos, etc..

France: Viera, Makalele, Henry, Pires, Ribery, Dessaily, Trezeguet, Thuram, Barthez etc...

You want to compare Hon. Higuain or Caballero with all those stars??

Really?? shocked
C'mon!!! cool
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by m140(m): 9:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
eni4real:
You mean the World cup Golden ball, Copa America Golden ball, World youth Golden ball, Olympic Golden ball, Copa America Silver boot!!!

Mind you , he is not a mere goal scorer!!!

He is not a striker:
Mr , did he win the trophy
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by chiboy1116: 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
DrayZee:

He assists (2nd highest in the world), he dribbles (not as much as Messi, I agree but if you say he doesn’t dribble, you’re daft), he adds actual skills to his footballing game. Just because you people prefer Messi doesn’t mean you should be lying against Ronaldo. You guys would have the world believe Ronaldo doesn’t assist yet he has more assists than Xavi and Iniesta.
so Ronaldo is now a better midfielder ? Dude there's more to football than stats , there are a lot of things statistics don't show , a lot!!!!! And no one is saying Ronaldo isn't good , fantastic player , one of the greatest goal scorers ever .

PS : he doesn't have the second highest assist in the world .
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by m140(m): 9:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
eni4real:
That sound like Asamoah Gyan shocked
You just writing golden this golden that, if them say this you will say na team effort,, , bro messi dey keep too, defend and attack at the same time bah,,,,
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by anigbajumo(m): 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
Dayodragon:

Shut up idiat..

I'm still waiting for Messi to win a tea spoon for his country.. After having the best squad in his team..

He's gonna retire again as usual.. I hope you saw what Ronaldo did in Spain in just 438 apps.. 451 goals, which player has a better stats in Spain than that? is Messi close?? think of if he started in Spain thats will filled with mediocre teams... No wonder no other team has won UCL in Spain except Madrid and Barca.. others are just average.. lol..

We are saying the same thing,Ronaldo is nothing but just a mere goal scorer.Mr tap in....
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by oyatainer(m): 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
P
ifiokjohn:
God created Messi and gave him a gift, Football Talent.
He created Ronaldo and gave him nothing of such, Ronaldo had to work his way to the top.
Yes, I do agree that Messi is better than Ronaldo but it is only because Messi have a Gift and Ronaldo does not have it.
If GOD has Given Ronaldo same Gift he gave Messi, I am very sure Messi will never ever in a billion years be Compared to Ronaldo.
that's why to me Ronaldo is a better player than Messi because he started from scratch
and struggle, learnt, Practice put in extra efforts in doing different things to achieve what he has achieved today and I will forever be his fan for that.
many of us are like Ronaldo, we have to work extra hard to be at the level of that gifted boy in class and when we are able to win the best student 5 times then that is an achievement.
it shows with have fought with a gifted person and even when we don't win..we did alot of damage. So that is how I see this debate.

I agree Messi is better but he is only better because unlike Ronaldo he is gifted(He does things effortlessly) but Ronaldo need total Practice to do things many footballers like Messi and Ronaldinho will do so easy. if
Some people reason as if they don't watch football they comment at all. Ronaldo started from the scratch but Messina is already endowed? Who tells you this? Do you know how many areas messi improved in his game?
Prior to Guardiolar era in Barca, Messi only dribbled, he rarely scored. I remember when Man United legends on Sky sport said messi cannot use head and rated Ronaldo aheah of him, he scored in that match. Prior to 2015, Messi didn't move close to where they play Freekicks at Barca, is that one a given talent or hardworking? Be mindful of ur definition of talent. Everyone is talented differently. Someone who doesn't have shot power, he is not tall, his speed is minimal, has only one strong foot and compete with others in all ramifications is a product of hardworking than anyone else.

1 Like

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by DrayZee: 9:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
Olusola101990:
....was maradon good with his head....pls answer cos una don start....a player that has sometimes been leading in goals....assist....chances created ....dribbles....goals ration...all over Europe and u are here comparing him with Ronaldo that has spent 80percent of his years staying upfront and scoring in the 18yard box...messi his the only player DAT can destroy from anywhere on the pitch and his passing accuracy is almost incomparable....Ronaldo even has a good eye for a pass and Nt a chance creator....I still don't understand y a sane football fan will pick messi over Ronaldo....mind u am a Chelsea fan and I ave every right to hate him cos he has destroyed my team a number of times ...but I hate been sentimental...no one is close to messi ...NO ONE
A player that can score goals with his head is more useful in the box. But you wouldn’t understand that considering your Messi never uses his head for anything. Don’t tell me the club you’re from, sentiment has nothing to do with the argument.
You people will see that Messi is unable to do something, and start insulting Ronaldo for being good at it. Ronaldo is the best header of the ball in football history, he’s more likely to convert any cross to a goal, yet you want him to be outside the box. Isn’t that foolishness?
Ronaldo is good at taking penalties, you people will still insult him for being good at that. If Messi was good at any of these things, you people would act like it’s the greatest thing you’ve ever seen.
Messi has 69 goals outside the box, Ronaldo has 54. Yes Messi scores more outside, but that also means that more than 600 of Messi’s goals are from inside the box. That’s almost the same as Ronaldo. You see how you Messi fans deceive yourselves with lies.
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by oyatainer(m): 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
m140:

Mr , did he win the trophy
Yes ooo
He won Olympic and Fifa Youth World cup.
Ronaldo too played Olympic but couldn't win it
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Jokerman(m): 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
eni4real:
World cup overbloat his greatness!!

What about his Napoli exploits??
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jokerman:

What about his Napoli exploits??
I will not call that an exploit using World class standard
2 Serie A+ 1Europa cup (AKA UEFA cup) is not a good yardstick of measuring greatness!!!

Off course he won a Golden boot and 2 player of the season too ..

His achievement in Napoli is made to look great because Napoli was a low team.. But the truth is those achievements are at Griezman's level!!!

Modified: Don't let me out high pressure on Griezman grin
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by DrayZee: 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
chiboy1116:
so Ronaldo is now a better midfielder ? Dude there's more to football than stats , there are a lot of things statistics don't show , a lot!!!!! And no one is saying Ronaldo isn't good , fantastic player , one of the greatest goal scorers ever .

PS : he doesn't have the second highest assist in the world .
There’s more to football than stats, fine. But isn’t it Messi fans that are always saying Ronaldo doesn’t assist? How come he has 220 assists to his name then?

Who has the 2nd highest. I actually want to know...and I don’t mean Europe’s top 5, I mean of all time.
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by hinohsend: 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
Jokerman:

Ronaldo has been in every team of the season from 2004.... Which is about 16 years from now... So not only Messi....

Incredible goals that can't win best goal award, even in his twisted little laliga grin

So Ronaldo only assists by crosses??

If ronaldo is a tap in legend, how come he has more assists than Xavi (playmaker award owner) or even Iniesta or ronaldinho

So because Xavi has more playmaker awards than zidane or ronaldinho or lampard, make Xavi better than them?

Ronaldo is the player with the most dribbles in a single match

Ronaldo is the player with the most assists in a single match -4 (shared with Pele )

Ronaldo is the player with the most assists in UCL, Madrid, Portugal, Euros competition

Ronaldo is the player with the most freekicks even not scoring for club in 2 years

Ronaldo scores different types of goals, tap in, scorpion kick, back heel goals, scissors kicks, long range shots, headers, placement, dribbling if goal keeper, weak foot chipping goals etc...

Apart from placement and chipping goals, what other kind of goals does Messi score??

RONALDO IS MORE THAN THE GREATEST GOAL SCORER EVER...

HE IS ALSO A PROVIDER OF GOALS AND A SKILLFULL DRIBBLER

This bobo too dey lie.. you too dey lie. Has Ronaldo scored more freekicks than Juninho?

Most assists in a single game. I know at least 7 players that have 4 assists in a game... Xavi gave 4 assists in an ElClasico sef.

Most dribbles in a single game? Please provide a source.

Benzema is Madrid's all time assists giver.

Messi is a greater goal scorer.. C'mon!....More goals and a better ratio in the past decade while they were both at their peaks.... Ronaldo that lobbies to be in TOTYs. grin

1 Like

Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by rollandben(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
As for me o, I still rate Taiye Taiwo ahead of both Ronaldo and Messi. the guy is fantasticki
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by hinohsend: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
m140:

Cr7 never came to a Tournament without recording a goal, 2010 your best not a single goal

How many goals did he score in the 2006 UCL and 2014 FIFA Club World Cup?
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by chiboy1116: 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
DrayZee:

There’s more to football than stats, fine. But isn’t it Messi fans that are always saying Ronaldo doesn’t assist? How come he has 220 assists to his name then?

Who has the 2nd highest. I actually want to know...and I don’t mean Europe’s top 5, I mean of all time.
when they mean Ronaldo doesn't assist they probably just mean he's not a play marker and doesn't create much chances . But he assists a lot .

I don't really know about that sha , but he's the second highest assist provider in laliga and the first in UCL .
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by m140(m): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
hinohsend:

How many goals did he score in the 2006 UCL?
Lolzzzz, bros, he wasn't a world best then , a whole your goat no smell goal for 2010wc, wat a shame
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by m140(m): 10:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
hinohsend:

How many goals did he score in the 2006 UCL?
Lolzzzz, bros, he wasn't a world best then , a whole your goat no smell goal for 2010wc, wat a shame...
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by hinohsend: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
m140:

Lolzzzz, bros, he wasn't a world best then , a whole your goat no smell goal for 2010wc, wat a shame...

I found another one 2014 Fifa club world cup? .... And another 2018/19 Copa Italia grin

BTW Jokerman and co that have been peddling false stats, Ronaldo is not Madrid's all time assist maker Benzema is.
Re: Messi VS Ronaldo: Kaka Picks Messi Ahead Of Ronaldo Despite Real Madrid Links by m140(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
oyatainer:

Yes ooo
He won Olympic and Fifa Youth World cup.
Ronaldo too played Olympic but couldn't win it
You know what am not arguing cr7 and messi,,,, cus both ain't goat,,,,
Game play messi is better
Mentally cr7 is better, done that playing in different leagues and fits in...
Contributions to club and national team glory cr7 is better...
But the argument is R9 better than both combined cus they both only have very good record in European football , world stage they both are shit

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Is This True About Jehovah Witness Girls? / What Is Going On With Ladies ? / Who Loves Big Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.