Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" (52801 Views)

Promote Corporal Dr. Nnaji Ebenezer Chibueze - MURIC Tells IGP / JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters / Reps Receive March Salary, Defer COVID-19 Donation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
[quote author=awedeade post=88086309]When it comes to defending buhari & his nepotic governance, they are the most vocal, but when it comes to benevolence and helping the people they are mute and nowhere to be found cry

They should better change their name from MURIC to BUHARIC grin

[/quote
My guy It is either u didn't go through d write-up, or u decides to be blindfolded.
“On our part and unknown to many, MURIC has mobilized its members and encouraged them to donate generously in order to assist vulnerable members of the society in particular and those affected by the lockdown in general. We tagged the operation MURIC COVID-19 Relief Fund. There has been good response and the proceeds have been shared to various states in the country through the chairmen of MURIC branches in those states (Kaduna, Kano, Akwa Ibom, Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ogun, etc

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Parable007: 2:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
When are we going to have sense, can we stop all these Muslim and christain something and unite to fight this common enemy? Haba for once let's grow up
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by mechanics(m): 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
I don't know why he likes making unnecessary arguments.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by zionmde: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ayoefa:
Muslim organizations don't collect money from their congregations like they do in churches. Collecting money is never a major aspect of visiting any mosques hence they don't have millions to give out like these pastorprenual fraudsters.

Each muslim is simply encouraged to help out the needy.
No need to enrich the Imam. No room for that.
sharrap there

I work in d Same organisation as a Muslim, get paid d same salary, I give 10% to d church, u pocket ur own, the church uses my money to help the country in need, ur mosque does absolutely nothing. And u and ur mosque has the liver to come and blab

Even in the north where terrorism is ravaging, 95% of charity organizations are purely Christian organisations. can u.mention anything good ur Saudi Arabia has done if not cutting down d price of crude and sending countries.into recession.
U guys cant do anything good rather than being a burden to humanity

if they.kick u guys now, u will start shouting we do our own in secret, just because u can't mention any good Islam has done for humanity

here churches are taking care of victims of Islamic terrorism of which most of them are Muslims, now donating a whole lot to government and all u guys do is to kill, bomb and defy government regulations

idiiiots

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Tozic: 2:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mzrapper, see all what you guys could come up with. It's pathetic.
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by PrinceGallant: 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
Truth be told, MURIC response is beautiful. If we are to be objective, and we do not let our religion affect our sense of judgement, we see appropriate response to a nosy group. Except those who do not read the post, and those that have already prejudiced MURIC, nobody in his right sense will not see the beautiful response.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by mu2sa2: 3:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
APCNig:

Are there groups that extort Nigerians of their first salaries other than the Church? NO. Are there groups that extort Nigerians of 10% of their income other than the Church? NO.
Hahahahahah, fantastically correct.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by snowball11(m): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
bestpunterever:
churches are business enterprises, if you know you.
10% of salary from every member at the beginning of the months as ROI. chai!

I think it's far better than the incessant bombing of people by your "faithfools" around the world all in the name of western education is a sin! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Mjpem23(m): 3:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
Marine54:
Islam encourages poverty, oppression and hardship ! They see as their way of life...

Lol!
See as Nigeria Christians are living at large.
Mumu, you that your religious fraudsters has brainwashed all the senses you all have.

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
Koralords:
This muric is an embarrassment to we Muslims
Why disguising to be a Muslim?

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Gandollaar(f): 3:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
dele1727:
Islamic organisations do not make noise with their gestures of kindness. Neither are we in the tithe league, the prosperity gospel camp or the fake miracles confederation.

Which kind finishing be this?
Islam encourages poverty and hardship as a way of life. Christianity is the opposite. And MUMURIC says , we are different.

His response was rather bitter and childish like someone said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Asu015(m): 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
Koralords:
I won't expect less from an islamically unlearned person.

Next time, Speak for yourself

A True muslim will always support MURIC

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by idealogical: 3:03pm On Apr 04, 2020
Neither are we in the tithe league, the prosperity gospel camp or the fake miracles confederation.

Ouch, that hurts.

Too bad they can not perform miracle to heal coronavirus patients, that part is only for TV shows and gullible innocent people.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by darfay: 3:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ayoefa:

You talking about how you are supporting Namdiot coward Cownu thr Yebo Biafuro terrorist? Go and ask him.

Not all christains are igbos but all terrorist are Muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by OlakunmiSMELTD: 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
limeta:
Is not their call
They not into good will
They muslims are only into bombwill
Cut this hand cut that leg abuse women
Marry six yrs old child to 50 yrs old man just like their prophet mad Mohammed

Words of wisdom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by idealogical: 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kuginzi:

Why disguising to be a Muslim?

Don't be fooled, he's not a Muslim. When they say WE, they are lying, they say that when they want to insult or do bigotry.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Diamond4Alisa(f): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Good to know that you have taken a bold step to make money. Congratulations.

To make money (Get Paid) while posting on Facebook is very simple.

It’s all about sharing post on your Facebook groups you belong.

This is how you should go about it.

1. Go to www.dailytells.com.ng (this is a daily news site) you will see many news updates there.
-Click on any news of your choice.

2. You will see shared button for Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp.
-Click on Facebook shared button and share the news to your Facebook groups or pages. Preferably groups and your timeline

That's all.

Note: The more you share, the higher your income. But not more than 12 shares in a day.

This is how you get payment.

Send your name and phone number to the company's email (sharesandgetpaid.dailytells@gmail.com) and you will be contacted for onward payment.

Also very important, join the Facebook community like our Facebook page (facebook.com/dailytells) for more information.

Facebook.com/dailytells

sharesandgetpaid.dailytells@gmail.com
Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
snowball11:

I think it's far better than the incessant bombing of people by your "faithfools" around the world all in the name of western education is a sin! undecided
Are u referring to Christian Bombers/Terrorists?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Ustec: 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Koralords:
Really,
I hope you have not missed any of your tithe offerings since the locked down brouhaha.
You Hypocrites.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kingzeez10: 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
Koralords:
You're not a Muslim bro.. You just showcase your stupidity to garner some likes.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by zionmde: 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hibrahym:

I guess being bright isn't needed to be a Marine these days.
There are over 50 verses talking about obligatory and non obligatory charity.
Obligatory is on the rich (Islaamically defined), anyone can do the latter.

While the many Churches encourages standby stealing 10% monthly, from rich and poor.

Oppression? I guess Bush and Obama were holding the Qur'an when he attacked the Middle East, wasting so-called "Marines" in the process too.

One thing about this life is that there are lots of Rich Morons and Poor Intelligent/Brilliant people.

Islaam encourages eating from your handiwork:

Al-Miqdam reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “No meal eaten by one of you is better than the meal he eats from the work of his own hands. Verily, the Prophet of Allah, David, upon him be peace, would eat from the work of his own hands.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 1966

Get intelligent soon.
sharrap ogbeni

Yes we give d 10% and we won't stop giving. d donations and charities being done by f church shows our 10% is working

now wat on d damn earth has any Muslim group done?

if u say Muslims don't show off their good deeds den I will say shut up again. I worked with Sokoto government, I know how the elites showcase their wealth Wen they attend any occasion. And I also know how d poor praises d rich openly.

now back to d question, wat good has Islam done in the fight against Corona virus. rather than their normal violence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Ayoefa: 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
[[s]quote author=zionmde post=88091173]
sharrap there

I work in d Same organisation as a Muslim, get paid d same salary, I give 10% to d church, u pocket ur own, the church uses my money to help the country in need, ur mosque does absolutely nothing. And u and ur mosque has the liver to come and blab

Even in the north where terrorism is ravaging, 95% of charity organizations are purely Christian organisations. can u.mention anything good ur Saudi Arabia has done if not cutting down d price of crude and sending countries.into recession.

if they.kick u guys now, u will start shouting we do our own in secret, just because u can't mention any good Islam has done for humanity

here churches are taking care of victims of Islamic terrorism of which most of them are Muslims, now donating a whole lot to government and all u guys do is to kill, bomb and defy government regulations

idiiiots[/quote][/s]

Delusional ranting of a confused, brainwashed retarded religious slowpoke. Only a complete blind fool like you will believe your irrational lying trash narrative.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Ayoefa: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
darfay:

Not all christains are igbos but all terrorist are Muslims

Obviously you are dumber than I thought. Google is your friend and it's free. But your ignorance is astonishing and inherited from your father's DNA hence I'm not surprised.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
idealogical:

Don't be fooled, he's not a Muslim. When they say WE, they are lying, they say that when they want to insult or do bigotry.
You're right!! They are Hypocrites

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by darfay: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Ayoefa:

Obviously you are dumber than I thought. Google is your friend and it's free. But your ignorance is astonishing and inherited from your father's DNA hence I'm not surprised.

I know your body is itchy right now, you urgently need to bomb something

Terrorist oshi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Timileyin1234(m): 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Koralords:
So what they said don’t make sense to u?

adex1300 If u still looking for help in transferring files with pc u can mention me here. I can’t make comment in phone section

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by OlakunmiSMELTD: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Hibrahym:

I guess being bright isn't needed to be a Marine these days.
There are over 50 verses talking about obligatory and non obligatory charity.
Obligatory is on the rich (Islaamically defined), anyone can do the latter.

While the many Churches encourages standby stealing 10% monthly, from rich and poor.

Oppression? I guess Bush and Obama were holding the Qur'an when he attacked the Middle East, wasting so-called "Marines" in the process too.

One thing about this life is that there are lots of Rich Morons and Poor Intelligent/Brilliant people.

Islaam encourages eating from your handiwork:

Al-Miqdam reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “No meal eaten by one of you is better than the meal he eats from the work of his own hands. Verily, the Prophet of Allah, David, upon him be peace, would eat from the work of his own hands.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 1966

Get intelligent soon.

And the Muslim used oil money from Arabic countries to sponsor terrorist. Killing inocent soul everywhere from Iran, Iraq, Seria and Nigeria
I don't know how religion will be encouraging killing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by moderatedguy: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
helinues:
Muric 1 - CRA 0
For where CRA 2- 0 MURIC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Every Pastor is a Yahoo Boy/Girl

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Kuginzi: 3:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
zionmde:

sharrap there

idiiiots
Are u ok?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Mad infant
Multiplier7:
This MURIC quoted exactly what Bishop David Oyedepo said on the second day of fasting and prayer against corona virus during the spiritual weeknof emphasis. Proverb 26 vs 4 & 5

Only copy copy full their body

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" by Isiri: 3:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
sunboy:
It’s about time MURIC get banned forever and other religions trouble makers. I’m a Muslim but I feel embarrassed everything I read about this bunch of mumus

u are mad. alabosi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Armed Thugs In ‘Government Vehicles’ Attack #EndSARS Protesters In Abuja - Punch / Unknown Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Okija, Anambra, Kill Policemen (Photos) / "The Audacity": Army Deletes Cryptic Post After Killing Of Soldiers In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.