Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? (69383 Views)

Sebastine Oiwoh: Bleaching Creams Can Cause Cancer, Kidney Disease, Cataracts / Telecom Mast: Can This Cause Cancer? (Photo) / What Causes Acha Ere, Leg Cancer Or Leg Ulcer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by ThinkFreely: 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Seunn11:

I have practical knowledge of radiation. Please go back and read what I wrote again.
You do not know for sure the various waves this contraption is equipped to emit. If it is only radio waves like you said, why do they need to have many towers in close proximity? THINK!
It doesn’t matter, it cannot go beyond the radiowave range. You think.

Microwave which is the next on the electromagnetic spectrum cant be applied in telecommunications. Think well...
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by mrphysics(m): 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sirwallace:

I read the guy assertion and I laugh at his ignorance. Imagine condemning a theory without any prove to counter it. Where he got the fake news of the chinese destroying their 5G mast is another misinformation.

Just like we have fools in Nigeria, they are many foolish people in the colonial masters countries like the idiots in Birmingham.

All my days in secondary school to the university, radiations with high ionization energy like alpha particles couple with the fastest of them all gamma rays and hard x-rays are dreaded radiations everybody was scared due to their energy and fast speed.

A common radio waves from 5G causing such damage and people fell for it just because one stupid senator and some cunny fraudster pastors bought into the silly conspiracy.
Whenever I go into the lab, we handle radiation sources, but we because the concept is already well understood, we know the limit and how to handle the sources. People work in Nuclear Power Plants and they live even till old age.

To me, the risk of living in Nigeria alone is higher than even some ionizing radiations. grin grin
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by usj(m): 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Skyfornia:
SMH...

I have noticed with increase how some certain people on this forum abuse other individuals whose views are contrary to their own belief or dogma instead of expressing their arguments in a more mature and reasonable way.

A journey through some of their previous comments you will also notice that some of these abusers are Atheists and people addicted to hard substances.

You go about pouring out your vituperations on every thread, creating nuisance and getting supports from your kinds...for your mind you feel say you be James Bond.

Now to the business of the day..

Some of you believe that some radiations can can attack a cell in human body.

You believe that consistent usage of x-ray machines can cause harm to the body.

You uses phones that recognizes your thumb, eyes and face and respond instantly.

You've seen or believe there's a technology that detects when someone lied.

Yet you find it difficult to believe that a technology such as 5G is harmful to humans or cannot have negative effects to a human body? Now I'm not saying that I have a proof of it's danger but the possibility cannot be neglected.

Your claim is that 5G is a non-ionizing radiation yet ultraviolet rays, Microwave which also are among the non-ionizing radiation are reported in most cases to be harmful to humans and animals.

Chinese, the originators of 5G are busy destroying the masts and you are inside your small village abusing and cussing them.

Your colonial masters are determined to destroy all 5G programs in their territories, and you that studied physics in one local university in Nigeria is out here exposing your ignorance.

I weep for you.
Funny how people behave, you started by claiming that others insult people to gather support! Please read your high lighted comment, have you not done exactly what you're accusing others of doing?

1 Like

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Halo22: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
The 5G network z not even the issue cos it is not a radioactive, but the problem is what is normally used to propagate its wavelength(uranium) which is highly radioactive. However the OP did a very educative research in order to redirect people's mindset.
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by hajide(m): 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sirwallace:

If you believe that crap, you need to get back your tuition from your school. Thats if you attend any.
Go get your fact right before you start talking down to somebody. Pele educated. Even this local masks we have around I personally have witnessed some of the surrounding dwellers taking vaccines at a time when they (the dwellers- mostly children) started falling sick.
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by mrphysics(m): 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
sonnie10:

What that guy is trying to explain has even proved wrong by the use of MRI for human body imaging. At the early stage, scientists were concerned about the interaction of the electromagnetic waves with the protons within the cells of the human body. They were particularly worried about the reorientation of this proton part of the cell during MRI procedures.

A lot of studies have been done in this regard and there is no evidence of such harmful effect.
Up until now, there is no report of people having any adverse reactions from electromagnetic effect non ionizing radiation source like MRI when used in safe manner, how much more 5G technology.

God bless you brother. I couldn't have said it better than you.
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Livingstone124: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
English, English. These guys above me texting in riddles.
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Newbielearner(m): 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
I admire Ops right up. I remember doing some things in Geography too (a complex study for my project work). All calculations were right. But they were all based on theories. Findings of others. When I did practical sampling, my discoveries were like opposite of the theories.
Professors asked me to drop that topic as I was already in Chapter 3. Over 186k was to be spent on it.

To cut the long story short, I finished the project and got A (OAU). How? I based it on the practical and real results and looked for those who wrote about those things (which were not popular as the other researchers seemed perfect to the world).

My conclusion is that if they're legally destroying these masts in these countries, and the African countries without it seem less affected except through infections, with times video proofs, your theoretical assertion (even though it is correct) is wrong. It can be seen only as an hypothesis that has failed on a practical evaluation. No offense. Just my thoughts.

2 Likes

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by beges: 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
mrphysics:
I went through this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5774444/fact-check-coronavirus-caused-5g-technology by aminulive and while I appreciate what he has done, I think enough needs to be done to drive that point clearer to the Nigerian audience. However, my fear is that when scientist and health practitioners say something, most people, especially Nigerians will accept the ones coming from religious leaders.

I will try my best to explain in details what you should know about radiations.

Classifications of Radiations
They are two basic classification of radiations, they include:
1 Particle radiation: This contains charged and neutral particles
2. Electromagnetic radiation: (Photon flow. 5G belongs to this group.)

We can classify radiations according to their biological effects on matter, here, we have two types of radiations: Ionizing and non ionizing radiations.

You must have heard these two in recent times, so what is ionizing and non ionizing radiations?
a. Ionizing radiations: This means radiation have enough energy to eject one electron from the atom of the crossed material.
b. Non ionizing radiation: Particle energy is not enough to eject one electron from the atom, therefore it is said to have lower ionizing potential.

Great, let's advance further. The next question is, at what energy is a particle considered as ionizing? I won't waste much time here, so let's concentrate on 5G and their corresponding energy.

I am a graduate student of Nuclear Engineering. And in one of our course called Interaction of Radiation with Matter, we discussed everything about ionizing and non ionizing radiation.
Therefore, for tissues/matter consisting of Hydrogen, Carbon, Nitrogen, Oxygen (Which the human body fall under), radiations are considered as ionizing radiation if their energy is greater >> 12.4 eV (electron volt). The wavelength of such photon is 0.1um (micro meter). .

Using the relationship between energy and frequency, E = hf, I made a quick calculation and realized that the wavelength of such radiation must be 100nm (0.1um) and the frequency (Hz) is to the order of 3 x 10^15 hertz. We do know that the frequency of a 5G network (5 Giga hertz - 95 Giga hertz) and discovered that it's frequency is of the order of 10^9 hertz. which is million times lower than what is considered as ionizing. It therefore means that photons from a 5G network can never ionize the human body.

We know all these because to excite the electron from the ground state of a hydrogen atom to the first excitation state, you must have an energy of 13.6 eV. If you check the energy of a 5G wave, you will see it is approximately 0.00002 eV which is a million times lower than the fundamental energy of ionizing radiation.

Some persons have also linked it to cause cancer and the rest, this is not true. Of course there are two effects of radiations which is stochastic and deterministic effect. Deterministic effect occurs instantly and severity increases with radiation dose where as stochastic effect does not occur instantly but will take time to manifest.

Let me point out that, those who survived the Hiroshima and Nagazaki bomb blast and were followed in a study called Cohort Study, out of over 100k followed person, only about 2% died of cancer related cases which manifested about 50 years after the incident. Remember these people took many grays of highly ionizing radiations.

Whenever you take flight from a particular place to another, you have absorbed more ionizing radiations that someone living 20km from a nuclear power plant. When you take 1-9 cigarettes a day, you take same risk as someone who took a dose of 3.4Sv from a bomb blast.

To end it, 5G network is not an ionizing radiation, and poses no harm to the body, well not anyone that has been experience now. It will take many years for one to experience any such effect (Which to me is not possible). Some of us have done X-rays, if only you knew you stood against an ionizing radiation, and yet still healthy, you won't be talking about 5G network.

The words of MrPhysics grin grin grin
Your physics is crap...Which school you go?

2 Likes

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by canDy4eva(f): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
mrphysics:

Exactly, harmful radioactive waves come from radioactive sources and not electromagnetic frequencies emitting only photons.

Radioactive waves are usually, alpha, beta, gamma, X-ray or neutrons which are harmful and can even be shielded to some extent depending on the kind of radiation it is.

I was overwhelmed that people could speak authoritatively on things they do not understand.

Cc edidiongmichael, GuestLog (read bro and stop spreading rumour), GboyegaD, jayfolarin, Ofirmee

Please stop this!

May posterity not hold this against you!

1 Like

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by mrphysics(m): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Halo22:
The 5G network z not even the issue cos it is not a radioactive, but the problem is what is normally used to propagate its wavelength (uranium) which is highly radioactive. However the OP did a very educative research in order to redirect people's mindset.

Chai, how did we get to this point. Sonnie10 can you imagine this?

How on earth did a country like ours inherit people of such reasoning and mentality grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Seunn11: 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
ThinkFreely:
It doesn’t matter, it cannot go beyond the radiowave range. You think.

Microwave which is the next on the electromagnetic spectrum cant be applied in telecommunications. Think well...

Microwave is already used in telecommunications!
Are you studying in a hole!
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by mrphysics(m): 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
canDy4eva:

Please stop this!

May posterity not hold this against you!
k
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
The op analysis is very wrong,I will be back to debunk his claims in few minutes.

I have a PhD in industrial radiation. cool
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by eliash: 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Skyfornia:
SMH...

I have noticed with increase how some certain people on this forum abuse other individuals whose views are contrary to their own belief or dogma instead of expressing their arguments in a more mature and reasonable way.

A journey through some of their previous comments you will also notice that some of these abusers are Atheists and people addicted to hard substances.

You go about pouring out your vituperations on every thread, creating nuisance and getting supports from your kinds...for your mind you feel say you be James Bond.

You uses phones that recognizes your thumb, eyes and face and respond instantly.

Yet you find it difficult to believe that a technology such as 5G is harmful to humans or cannot have negative effects to a human body? Now I'm not saying that I have a proof of it's danger but the possibility cannot be neglected.

Your claim is that 5G is a non-ionizing radiation yet ultraviolet rays, Microwave which also are among the non-ionizing radiation are reported in most cases to be harmful to humans and animals.

[s]Chinese, the originators of 5G are busy destroying the masts and you are inside your small village abusing and cussing them.[/s]

Your colonial masters are determined to destroy all 5G programs in their territories, and you that studied physics in one local university in Nigeria is out here exposing your ignorance.

I weep for you.
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by mrphysics(m): 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Seunn11:

Even in Nigeria, I have a friend who work in such company where they use microwave in telecommunication.
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by mrphysics(m): 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
Weedsmoker:
The op analysis is very wrong,I will be back to debunk his claims in few minutes.

I have a PhD in industrial radiation. cool

I will be waiting to learn from you bro grin grin
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by ThinkFreely: 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
Seunn11:

Yeah that’s true. Even infrared.

That came out wrongly, my bad..

1 Like

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by canDy4eva(f): 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
mrphysics:

But you will keep complaining of network problem? How do you want to develop your country if you allow religion to becloud your sense of judgement? Is that how civilized countries think?

You were shown facts and figures and you want the entire country to remain primitive because of the opinions and views of religious people who do not understand the concept?

...the civilized people killing her citizens abi?

The last time I checked the 4g we are using is also harmful.

We say NO NO NO to 5g
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by cokoesang: 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
[Spot on my guy, u said it all. Pls 5G is the list of our problems now as the COVID-19 numbers are rising daily.
quote author=Fariq post=88118168]You only talk on the physics aspect without the biological aspect which concerns life.

5G network operates at 60 Giga hertz which is oxygen absorption band. I.e 98 percentage of the energy at that frequency is absorbed by atmospheric oxygen.

This changes the optical properties of oxygen, which in turns makes it difficult to bind to haemoglobin when inhaled by a person.

In the human body, oxygen binds to haemoglobin in the red blood cells which then circulate to all tissues of the body.

Less binding capacity of oxygen to haemoglobin = less oxygen to the tissues of the body = shortness of breath and related complications.

5G is also linked to immunosuppression that weakens the body immune system. Having in mind that the body immune system is responsible for defense against foreign pathogens including coronavirus.

@mrphysics
[/quote]
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Seunn11: 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
For people who care to know, generation of free radicals, i.e ions is not that difficult. Even a burnt food (via ordinary cooking) might have been excited. Eating such food like that especially while hot can cause cancer. The free radicals can activate cells.
I am not a student. I have years of work experience and I live a life committed to studies.
OP, do not assume you know it all.
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by canDy4eva(f): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
mako007:

Bro I'm texting you via 3G right now, 5G doesn't guarantee we won't have network problem, stay woke!

I'm not into the theory of 5g being the cause for covid-19 outbreak or not , I'm only saying since this same 5g is for the people and the people don't trust it in these perilous time when all we want is just to breathe then it should be discontinued till this outbreak is fully contained. Government of the people, for the people and by the people, right?

That's just it!
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by SIRTee15: 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
naijacarz:
I can't stop laughing at the conspiracy theorists.

I put this theory in the realm of "mobile phone is not for poor people" mentality.

Soon the "5G causing cancer people" will soon falling head over heels to use 5G tech.

Sit down and think...

Why are we having increasing incidence of cancer, autoimmune and degenerative disease worldwide...

These are conditions whereby the body immune system fails to repair or eliminate damaged cells....
These damaged cells multiply or mutate and begin to manifest in various body organs...

These are disease of the elderly 30-40 yrs ago, but now people in their 20s and 30s come down with these disease....

Don't u think a recent disruption in our environment affecting our system could be responsible....
For every cause...there's definitely an effect.....

There has to be a stop....
Or else we get to 100G and they keep telling us everything is fine.....

People got lockdown for 2 weeks and suddenly the atmosphere returned to sky blue....
That shows the extent of damage we inflicting on the earth and ourselves all in the name of technology.....

Btw...Experts don't know it all....they only pretend they do....
Look at how messy they handled the coronavirus pandemic....
WHO initially told other countries not to shut their border against China, because the risk of a pandemic is negligible...
CDC told us not to wear face mask, because it doesn't prevent transmission....
2 gullible statements that fell flat in the face of common sense and pragmatism....

Think man...think....
This isn't about conspiracy theory...
But pragmatism....

Why do u need a 5G technology that can help u download movies in 1 minute or reduce the latent time when playing video games.....

Seriously, how does the above add value to human life.....
When compared to the possible risks associated with 5G....
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by angelEmade: 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Skyfornia:
SMH...

Chinese, the originators of 5G are busy destroying the masts and you are inside your small village abusing and cussing them.

I weep for you.
I love you sir!
you are the only sensible person I have ever seen here!

1 Like

Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
5G? I laff like an Indian man

Check this out

https://www.nairaland.com/5775439/hates#88120125
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by canDy4eva(f): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
mako007:

We just want to breathe.

Thank you

...and am sure this is not difficult to ask for!
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by mrphysics(m): 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
canDy4eva:

...the civilized people killing her citizens abi?

The last time I checked the 4g we are using is also harmful.

We say NO NO NO to 5g
kk
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by daggy1987: 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Now lemme give the shortest lecture on this 5g isssssssh
First of all 5G network uses radio-frequency wave
I'm a radiation personnel n also a nuclear personnel
We have two forms of electromagnetic radiations which are ionizing and non ionizing radiation..
Ionizing radiation emits ions or charged particles which are harmful to the living cells if exposed to them unnecessary... Eg are xrays, Gamma rays and particles(alpha particles, beta particles, neutrons) ..
While non ionizing radiation emits less energy or negligible energy doesn't cause any damage to the living cells.No study or research has proved it, if it causes any health effect.. Eg ultraviolet, visible light, infrared, microwave, radio waves, and low-frequency radio frequency (longwave).. So I really don't know why Nigerians are being misinformed... Just that people get scared when they hear anything radiation for getting that not all radiations are harmful... Just like not all humans are mad... Some are insane some are sane but they are all humans.... Thank you
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Evansaustine873: 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
see below
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by canDy4eva(f): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
mrphysics:

Yeah, it's fine but you have to breathe well. We are all breathing in Nigeria, yet asking the government for amenities that will enable us breathe effectively.

For instance, I am in France, internet seem to be nothing here, telephone calls too, text messages. But in Nigeria, this is not the case. People pay high too for internet but get poor network, data that gets exhausted within hours.

You want us to keep living this way? Can you compare it's risk to the risk of driving from Abuja to Enugu or Lagos? How about the risk of driving from Abuja to Kaduna? Which one poses more risk than the other? 5G or the ones I mentioned?

...So you are in France and determining what happens here?

Work with your 5g or even 6g and allow us work with our 2g, Biko.
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by Pelecius: 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Friend22:
This is one below is a little bit better to digest.
Mr Physics didn't break it down well enough...
read this below..
or someone can make this into a post here.

OF ELECTROMAGNETIC WAVES & THE CORONA VIRUS, SEPARATING FACTS FROM FICTION!
Where are people getting all these conspiracy theories about 5g network from? Na wa o!
The most notorious concept about the conspiracy theory is the supposed relationship between the 5G network and the on going corona virus pandemic. What a load of crap!
To even think of the calibre of people who seem to be peddling such is mentally nauseating! What in the name of everything reasonable is the connection between a radio frequency and the existence or mutation of a biological organism? Ladies and gentlemen, nothing! I repeat, nothing!
I would really like to assume that most students of science are well grounded in the fact that, even right from O level physics, Electromagnetic waves are divided into two categories and these are non ionizing and ionizing waves.
There is a reason all students of science are mandated to master physics and chemistry and also allow the knowledge to pass through them. Such knowledge is meant to fortify one's precious mind against recurrent rumours and conspiracy theories that only serve as catalysts of global panic states! So, at this juncture, Kindly permit me to draw us back to our O level physics so that we can really get the general idea, for knowledge they say is power.
Non ionizing waves are those that belong to the low frequency category and these consist of Radio waves, microwave and Cosmic background microwave. Their frequency is characteristically on the low side of the frequency spectrum, thus, they are low frequency waves!
The ionizing ones on the other hand, belong to the high frequency spectrum. These consist of the ultraviolet ray( from sunlight), x ray( yes that x ray you all know about), alpha ray, Beta ray and Gamma ray. Their frequency is not usually less than 300GH (Gigahertz)
The ionizing rays are produced by radioactive decay of radioactive atoms. When such radioactive atoms decay, they release energy in quanta (packet) forms as high frequency radiation. Such radiation is so packed with energy that it can ionize (remove electron from) other atoms (including atoms from living tissues), thus causing 'damage' (let's assume it's a damage for better understanding) to such atoms! In other words they are called ionizing radiation because they can covert a structurally complete atom to an incomplete one (ion). The same phenomenon described above explains why both patients and health care professionals are often warned and protected against over exposure to x rays in the hospital. X ray as useful as it may be, is also an ionizing radiation!
Radio wave, on which your cell phone, your TV and your radio transistor depend, operates within a low frequency that is incapable of displacing an electron from an atom, let alone an atom of a living tissue. Therefore, it is harmless or incapable of affecting any biological organism, be it virus or man.
The highest frequency to be achieved by any 5g network is not more than 24GH, a far cry below any frequency that can impact a living tissue.
Do you know that from time immemorial, the amount of UV ray, an ionizing radiation, that humans are being subjected to on a daily basis far exceeds what you can get from any radio wave? Even with the earth's ozone layer serving as a protective shield, most of us in Africa still get bombarded with a good dose of UV ray from our dearly beloved sun, to which we are united in a cosmic matrimony for life, till death do us part! We kuku no get choice now abi?
When the TV set is switched on and its not receiving any broadcast channel, there is that annoying image of a flashing, multiple black and white dots that also gives off a continous sound of static crackling (like a rainfall)! Oh, that image used to be depressingly annoying when we were young, especially after school hours when we wanted to watch the voltron force at 4:30 pm but NTA refused to commence broadcast on time! The explanation for that annoying image is that the TV set, rather than pick up a channel, just picked up a cosmic background microwave.This is the microwave that permeates the universe! It has been there since the inception of the universe and it surrounds all of us, all the time. That is why your TV set can never fail to pick it up even if it fails to pick up a broadcast signal.
It might also interest you to know that the frequency of that cosmic background microwave is as high as 160GH and like a popular movie theme song, it lives with you, it lives in you, it watches over you, baby, you can't escape it!
So what is 24GH of 5G radio wave in its highest form, compared to160 GH of cosmic background microwave with which you and I sleep and wake up 24/7 and has been demonstrated not to have any untoward effect on any biological organism?
Ladies and gentlemen, to be fearful is poles apart from godliness! Many conspiracy theories are products of some very sick minds or very diabolical heart with nothing but evil intentions.
Nobody is too old to learn and expand their mind. Learn to subject everything you read or hear on the cyberspace to the scrutiny of knowledge search and research before turning yourself into a conduit of falsehood and fear mongering. C'mon people, we are smarter than this now!
Finally, 5G is here to stay, please, deal with it. However, if you don't want it, you are at liberty to remain on 4G or even GPRS! It's a free world
As for me sha, make dem start the network on time jare! I am a heavy data user, I video stream, I do heavy downloads, I do virtual marketing and I do virtual health care delivery.
I need 5G ASAP!
'Seun Jegede, April 2020

This is just nice.
No adhominem
Just straight to the argument.

Nice one bruh
Re: 5G Network: Can It Cause Cancer or COVID-19? by ikbnice(m): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Failure44:

A GRADUATE IN NUCLEAR PHYSICS is telling you something and an illterate like you that probably studied book keeping or English is saying another thing.

angry undecided
He is not only a graduate, he is being sponsored by the federal government in one of the elite schools in France for his post graduate. His sponsorship alone is worth 15 million naira plus. He obviously knows what he is saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

How Much Sex Is Too Much Sex? / 5 Natural Ways To Treat Premature Ejaculation / Avigan: Japan To Supply Coronavirus Drug To 43 Countries For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.