Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. (96834 Views)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by osazsky(m): 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Most often na guys they force themselves to spend on girls just to prove that them they try some have d believe dat the more they spend the more d girl will love them

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by bonnyhope: 11:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
pocohantas:
Everybody is a hard man online.

If you want to see scores, logout and check reality. Forget virtual.

Oya, tell us how many men have you drained on this month of April

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
NoraPibowei:
But u can spend money to sleep with a prostitute but don't wanna spend on ur gf mumu men.
you think it's all men that patronise prostitutes?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by oshaosha2014(m): 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
That’s not relationship it’s prostitution.

Uphand:
It’s not bad to give your money to ladies at all cause they need to take good care of theirselves which requires money. If you want to be having sex with her and all that then you should be taking care of her. Well check my signature below if you have some capital and need a financial breakthrough.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
NoraPibowei:
But u can spend money to sleep with a prostitute but don't wanna spend on ur gf mumu men.
Go and work for your money relationship is not a financial institute

12 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by sprado(m): 11:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
OP shit just happened to me........ but never again.....they ain't worth the stress.....just invest in yourself..... talking from experience

8 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by KampusKonnekt49: 12:00am On Apr 08, 2020
Have you been looking for a platform, where you can showcase your marketing skills?

As an intergral part of the media and marketing department at Kampus Konnekt49, you'll be responsible for the design, implementation, and execution of field marketing campaigns. You'll work closely with the marketing department and sales team to promote lead generation and great up-sell opportunities.

Responsibilities
•Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise Kampus Konnekt49 and it's products/services

•Plan and complete field marketing campaigns after conducting preliminary research

•Identify customers needs and suggest new topics for blog post and social media

•Develop great knowledge of all Kampus Konnekt49's products/services

•Produce various merchandise and other materials to be used in field marketing

•Maintain relationship with third-party vendors and venues

•Promote Kampus Konnekt49 to schools and universities regarding study and language learning opportunities

•Manage social media marketing activities
https://www.facebook.com/job_opening/2505277836402051/?source=share
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by ngwababe(f): 12:02am On Apr 08, 2020
Meeyankee:

I know I am not you sugar daddy .. coming from a lady who suck dicks for a living . If you no suck you grandpapa you no chop oloshow..

Is there any other thing you're going to call a lady? E no pass olosho na. But a guy having enough time to reply every comment( people you don't know, and won't even know till you die)online! seriously needs a deliverance, a laying of hands. I pray you make money, so you will not live in a "face me I face you house", cause you go dey fight everyday, and you go dey witchcraft every successful person around you.

I don't want to believe you lack mother's love. Learn to mind your business, and stop being a Cot-quean, a Janegirl, get a life nna.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by abeggnow: 12:02am On Apr 08, 2020
yanabasee:
Dating a woman is like engaging her to yourself.....

If I have a woman today and she ask me for money..... i will give her.....

She's my woman.. I see it as my responsibility to make her happy as she sees it as her responsibility to keep me happy...

It's always mutual.....

PS.....

Many of you guys with very minute self esteem CANNOT stand a working class girl that doesn't need a man to survive...

When you push a woman into fending for herself and she began to look for taste, class and standard in a man... You idiots will be the first to tag them as FEMINIST... If they depend on your little money, you call them GOLDDIGGERS...

Confused mofos...
as a married man I will tell u find a woman that compliments u, find a woman that is resourceful. Giving ur gf money is not your responsibility it's her fathers responsibility.u may give her gift to show your love for her but the idea that she is entitled to get money from you becos she is your girl is just wrong .

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by jaxxy(m): 12:02am On Apr 08, 2020
DaddyGngeess:

Tell them abeg, I just believe this are small small boys shall that is why I hardly comment on topics like this, it gives me joy to give women money, without women all the money in this life no get meaning self

Can u also give to the betterment of people lives? Does that give u joy also? Or just to shallow stingy women who won't look at u if the roles were reversed?

7 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nine2Five: 12:03am On Apr 08, 2020
Apple’s newest product is a face shield to protect against COVID-19

The Tech giant also on the frontline to stop the spread of Covid19.

Details here: https://www.9to5.com.ng/2020/04/07/apples-newest-product-is-a-face-shield-to-protect-against-covid-19/

Read and share...

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Galactico4ever(m): 12:03am On Apr 08, 2020
I cannot be stingy with my earnings towards the ladies that i hang out with.it's my money after all
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by stanliwise(m): 12:05am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:
They're the one's forming "Hard man" here, but when their girlfriend's threaten them with pregnancy, they'll quickly rush to IyanaPaja to sell their fathers land just to raise funds for abortion.
laugh wan kee me here grin grin grin
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by bezimo(m): 12:06am On Apr 08, 2020
lefulefu:
na guys wey be mumu na dem dey allow themselves to be manipulated by ladies cheesy.imagine a girl will tell u to send her rent money or school fees and if u dont send it to her that minute consider the relationship to be off and she will be hinting dat one sugar daddy wants to foot the bill and the guy like mumu will collect the last 60k in his account and send to her cos he dont want lose her cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Oh you understand this 9ja bitches and their pattern grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by bezimo(m): 12:06am On Apr 08, 2020
lefulefu:
na guys wey be mumu na dem dey allow themselves to be manipulated by ladies cheesy.imagine a girl will tell u to send her rent money or school fees and if u dont send it to her that minute consider the relationship to be off and she will be hinting dat one sugar daddy wants to foot the bill and the guy like mumu will collect the last 60k in his account and send to her cos he dont want lose her cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Oh you understand this 9ja girls and their pattern grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 08, 2020
ngwababe:

Is there any other thing you're going to call a lady? E no pass olosho na. But a guy having enough time to reply every comments( people you don't know, and won't even know till you die)online, seriously needs a deliverance, a laying of hands. I pray you make money, so you will not live in a "face me I face you house", cause you go dey fight everyday, and you go dey witchcraft every successful person around you.

I don't want to believe that you a lack a mother's love. Learn to mind your business, and stop being a Cot-quean, a Janegirl, get a life nna.
I know you are confused and pained because of what I told you earlier.. I was able to describe you perfectly.. well by their fave we shall know them. I know who you are ,what is worst the been a prostitute .

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Tpave(m): 12:07am On Apr 08, 2020
Victornezzar:

I saw one where OP said he saw Pregnancy result in his Virgin girlfriend's bag
He even mentioned that the result is negative and he is still seeking for advice with all the answers to his questions so glaring. I was with a girl student of IMT Enugu when she was making call. She called three different guys and told all of them the same thing. She was telling each of them that she was very hungry and has not eaten since afternoon of the day before.
She eventually succeeded in getting alert from two of the guys while the other one promised to send his the next day.
Some Nigerian girls are terrible especially students

14 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 08, 2020
Toks2008:

In other words, Your Psy is for sale.
Learn no respect women
Not all women are bad
People like destroy the society, the pussy is not your right as well.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by opribo(m): 12:09am On Apr 08, 2020
Why not
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Austineperez(m): 12:11am On Apr 08, 2020
Are you looking for a TV that is all in one? A Tv that offers Entertainment gist⭐�World wide news✅✅Sports news⚽Entertainment updates��Social media rants��Bundled giveaways�amazing stories ����everyday laughter �� Hook ups � and many more you are at the right place!!!https:///2349027101896
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by DexterousOne(m): 12:14am On Apr 08, 2020
Crazychris:
If you have to give money to your woman in other to make her happy, then she is not truely yours. She's just faking her love for you but weak guys like you won't catch the scope..

Its unfortunate men.

Na look I just dey look dem sha

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by friendl: 12:20am On Apr 08, 2020
I stopped sending money to my girlfriend ,then l noticed l even started making more money(she was never grateful) ,see my brothers ,some girls are bad luck ,she later told me off l can't take care of her needs ,..l laughed ,....invest in a reasonable girl ,.....not a senseless pround fool ,..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by DexterousOne(m): 12:20am On Apr 08, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Bro, you cracked one of my ribs with laughter

That dude you replied is the definition of term bitch nigger'.

They are still coming up

They will learn soon

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Rukkydelta(f): 12:23am On Apr 08, 2020
But when these guys see a Lady that isn't materialistic and wants a celibacy relationship they say no

And goes for the gold diggers because of sex. lol
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by iammolise(m): 12:24am On Apr 08, 2020
idahme:

This one na dating? Say u Dey manage d lass
So until I pack my salary give am naim be say we dey date

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by enirock(m): 12:24am On Apr 08, 2020
There is a difference btw a lady nd a bitch/bitches as the case May be. If all through ur life you have come across bitches then that should b ur problem as ur standard may be as low as ur counterpart bt when u meet a lady even when it does nt workout, u accord her the respect due her. For us all crying 'I won't gv my money to no bitches'- grow up nd upgrade so u meet up to a ladie's standard. Op thanks for this timely reminder

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Budline1(m): 12:27am On Apr 08, 2020
osazsky:
Most often na guys they force themselves to spend on girls just to prove that them they try some have d believe dat the more they spend the more d girl will love them

Effect of Nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Emotionss: 12:28am On Apr 08, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Paxie55:

Yes. Better than giving it for free.

Then you shouldn't be angry when you're called olosho.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by ominilongest(m): 12:32am On Apr 08, 2020
yanabasee:

She's my woman.. I see it as my responsibility to make her happy as she sees it as her responsibility to keep me happy...

It's always mutual.....

PS.....

Many of you guys with very minute self esteem CANNOT stand a working class girl that doesn't need a man to survive...

When you push a woman into fending for herself and she began to look for taste, class and standard in a man... You idiots will be the first to tag them as FEMINIST... If they depend on your little money, you call them GOLDDIGGERS...

Confused mofos...
GOD WILL BLESS YOU
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by udemzyudex(m): 12:34am On Apr 08, 2020
yanabasee:

It's always mutual.....

PS.....

Confused mofos...
I want to understand something, when you're dating a woman,does it mean you're the only one in love,and have the sole responsibility of making sure the relationship work?

The fact that you engaged her to yourself doesn't mean she's 100% your responsibility after all we have some ladies that always say they are independent.

I'm glad you said it's mutual,so I'll advise you to read the op post from the beginning again,cos it seems you jump into conclusion without reading the full post.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by udemzyudex(m): 12:36am On Apr 08, 2020
Crazychris:
That is not what the OP is saying, he actually meant pussified guys like you shouldn't yield to their girlfriends unrealistic demand for money, e.g putting her on a monthly salary

The guy you're quoting doesn't understand the op, that's the problem.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.