Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. (96838 Views)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by BlueAir: 6:57am On Apr 08, 2020
It makes sense.at least commercial sexworkers will be straight forward with their price and motive and we know our money goes into the right place.u can keep up with masterbation
Erediauwa:
Ladies, please stop giving your pussy to guy's, instead of the pussy, Give them advice on how to make more money...

Hope this makes sense as well.

Jason.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 08, 2020
DanielAAA:
Ashawo
That's your mother's name I guess.

Continue begging like Almajiri.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by BlueAir: 7:00am On Apr 08, 2020
Lol I seriously hope u aren't a man. If u are.im sure u don't own a car at ur age.before u can own with this mumu mentality sef.u go nack 40-45 before u can buy conveniently
yanabasepost=88113689:
Dating a woman is like engaging her to yourself.....

If I have a woman today and she ask me for money..... i will give her.....

She's my woman.. I see it as my responsibility to make her happy as she sees it as her responsibility to keep me happy...

It's always mutual.....

PS.....

Many of you guys with very minute self esteem CANNOT stand a working class girl that doesn't need a man to survive...

When you push a woman into fending for herself and she began to look for taste, class and standard in a man... You idiots will be the first to tag them as FEMINIST... If they depend on your little money, you call them GOLDDIGGERS...

Confused mofos...
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by SharonLoveth(f): 7:03am On Apr 08, 2020
Shormiey:

Read what I said again?

That's for you
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by papae1(m): 7:03am On Apr 08, 2020
You're very on point bro.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by zicoraads: 7:09am On Apr 08, 2020
Some of you are the ones who enable these habits. A lot of you can't get any meaningful conversation going, or get any lady, if you don't flash cash and goods in her face.

You lot enable ladies who milk you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by kemi11667: 7:12am On Apr 08, 2020
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by blackprinx: 7:16am On Apr 08, 2020
Good advice. Let a man hold on to his hard earned money and spend it on his family, if he needs p*ssy let him go to a hotel & get it with 1k or 2k.

Let a lady hold on to her p*ssy as well, if she needs money, let her go meet her parents.

When a man is ready to settle down, let him find a woman he can spend his hard earned money on as a wife, and not ladies that will be using reverse psychology to extort him.

Money for hand, back for ground generation.

Erediauwa:
Ladies, please stop giving your pussy to guy's, instead of the pussy, Give them advice on how to make more money...

Jason.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by SweetCunt97(f): 7:17am On Apr 08, 2020
Superwave:
Lol, you are funny. All the girl I spent carelessly on end up being a waste. Now to show u say money de if u like waka if you like say. Na barrack pussy come pussy go n for the records am married now to the lady that cost me the least in spending.

I for say na foolish man de put girl on salary but I reason every man with his own but any relative of mine, friend or acquaintance can not put any girl on salary with my knowledge sha. I won't even stop the salary that relationship must end by fire by force. Any girl collecting salary already exposed she is a life liability but like I said everybody with hin own.

See look, the keyword should be "moderacy". Be in charge. Do not let it seem you buying the person. Let them know the real you without d careless spending... You shouldn't indulge silly demands. Caring for a lady does not equal reckless abandon.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by SweetCunt97(f): 7:18am On Apr 08, 2020
HornyTave:

10k but i don't have it for now. I'm now into root, without side effect and it works like magic.
And people buy the root at what price? I think the highest I've sold root in a bottle was 8k..one has to b a good marketer to pull that off.. Lol
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by osuofia2(m): 7:19am On Apr 08, 2020
LIVINGICON:
Very revealing and timely. I really missed your posts all those times. I am glad you are back.

Not that stupid boy that keeps posting nonsense pictures
You mean Ilegendd or Airforce1
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by netflicks(m): 7:20am On Apr 08, 2020
Av wasted a lot of money on ladies and am asking my self to forgive me..coz now wey coro don dey and business no move again my eyes don open how important it is to save....if u go broke no body is ready to help...

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:23am On Apr 08, 2020
Op my dear brother we girls know those guys who give girls money only when they want to worship in her shrine. While some girls need the money to keep the shrine clean and conducive for you, some will only need to to come and worship wether you drop something or not. Then there are those who are not even interested in your money and can take good care of themselves without asking you for a dime. And if you have such a girl as a girlfriend who never ask for shit, all you need to do is know how to give how and not as if you are paying her. But give in a caring manner. It's not every girl that will accept a gift from a guy. I myself feel comfortable doing my thing without involviing a guy. that's why when I hear people say things like. You really look good, your guy is really trying. I feel like strangling someone. For the girls here, in a guy doesn't think he can give you small small things out of love, get busy and take care of yourself. But don't forget that such a guy doesn't love you. I mean if he has and you know he has not saying girls should be expecting from guys who barely have money to recharge their phones. But if a guy sees you as his LovePeddler, please treat him the way whores treat men and when the time comes to walk away, do so with your shoulders held high and without looking back.
If he treats you like you don't deserve his care, like you don't deserve a good hair even if it's cheap, like you don't deserve a snack from him even if it's a bottle of fanta with cabin biscuit, suck his brains out and walk away if you need to. But if you don't need to, quietly walk away.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by BanjiRaymond(m): 7:25am On Apr 08, 2020
Ariza:
grin grin Oga Toks is barely trying to build a castle in the air by dishing out this advice. grin

Take Money and Sex out of Nigerians relationship and watch it fall. Men spend to show affection and feel complete while women open legs to show affection and feel complete in Nigerian relationship. Now advising one to withdraw which isn't even possible is like suggesting to the other to close legs. Lol

Until Nigerians get the true meaning and purpose of relationship, they may never get it right.
my present relationship isn't built on either of the two listed phrases(sex or money). I'm having the best relationship of my life right now. she never ask me for nothing for the past two years, all I hear from her is to spend the money I want to give her on something that will add values to my life, her sister gives her enough to spend and if she's not dating me, won't she take care of her needs

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:26am On Apr 08, 2020
netflicks:
Av wasted a lot of money on ladies and am asking my self to forgive me..coz now wey coro don dey and business no move again my eyes don open how important it is to save....if u go broke no body is ready to help...
After this coro thing, make sure you don't do that again. Ladies are not food or property that you invest on. If you have a lady who doesn't advice you to safe, or even care how you squander money, cut her off and make money

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by kemi51001: 7:26am On Apr 08, 2020
1q4qpefmx6
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by aduhube: 7:26am On Apr 08, 2020
My sincere prayer for you is that when you give birth to daughters, no man will ever give them any money/dine, they will only have money to spend, only if they work extra hard for it, Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:27am On Apr 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
See look, the keyword should be "moderacy". Be in charge. Do not let it seem you buying the person. Let them know the real you without d careless spending... You shouldn't indulge silly demands. Caring for a lady does not equal reckless abandon.
You are very correct
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by tightpussy156: 7:28am On Apr 08, 2020
You nailed it man.some foolish boys will never learn giving a woman money all d time she demand unecssary will never make she loves you.even if u give her million,billons she will not be satisfy.there are some that will even give ur money to a broke nigga wearing one shirt an one trousers fo one week, even open are wide confuse pussy for the nigga to Bleep black an blue. A woman that truly loves you will never demand unessary demand from you rather she will bring ideas on how to get more cash flow instead to suck u dry an move to d next maga.that is what most girls do now they are not ready for submission/marriage.so u give money you can afford to a woman not only ur woman with getting anytin in return not when a woman will make endless demand from you as if u be her papa.even her papa can't even afford those tins she demands.who quote me for saying the truth should hug transformer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by slimmyfunke: 7:31am On Apr 08, 2020
I remembered vividly of how a crazy guy I met will always call me to borrow him #500, at first I felt how is #500, I can actually give the money to a beggar, but this guy keeps coming all in the name relationship asking for more. He went a step further, that whenever he wants to come to my house, he tells me to prepare food for him and he even tell me how he wants the meal to be prepared n served. So one fateful day like that, this guy calls again and said babe I'll be coming to your house o, you know my favorite, ensure you put enough animals in my soup, na im I con tell am say oga, if u are coming branch market and buy animals wey u want, I go cook am when u reach, he con tell me say im no fit but anything, shey bi I no follow am talk. When he came, he was expecting the usual, na im I con change am for am say when I asked him to buy something he said he can't, n me sef I no fit do community service work. That was the last time I hear from the guy.
So @Op what do you want to call the guy? Smart guy or Golddigger? If u think u can't spend your money on your gf, it's fine, girls sef don wake up. Even the Bible talk am, there's a time for everything, a time to take, and a time give. If u can't tell a lady to take, then don't expect any lady to give you in return.

I rest my case.

Erediauwa:
They're the one's forming "Hard man" here, but when their girlfriend's threaten them with pregnancy, they'll quickly rush to IyanaPaja to sell their fathers land just to raise funds for abortion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by frankyychiji(f): 7:33am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:

Jason.
. ibori pikin na you?
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by geedot: 7:34am On Apr 08, 2020
Would you rather be called stingy by women? Or being called a fool? I've always gone with the former.

Choose wisely people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by AAhmdi(m): 7:34am On Apr 08, 2020
Toks2008:

In other words, Your Psy is for sale.

Maintainance fees
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by tydi(m): 7:37am On Apr 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Twisting it to suit yourself huh? Stay there and form stingy and a better caring man will take her away.

It seem you still didn't get the point.
Let me break it down to a more basic form.
Let's say a better caring man takes her away from the less caring man that prolly gives her the little he could make, don't you think another larger caring money miss road man would still take her away from the better caring man and the circle continues.. Women una matter na God hand e dey.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 08, 2020
frankyychiji:
. ibori pikin na you?
How are you daughter of Tinubu?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by SirKomA(m): 7:41am On Apr 08, 2020
This one na wombolombo something!
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 08, 2020
slimmyfunke:
I remembered vividly of how a crazy guy I met will always call me to borrow him #500, at first I felt how is #500, I can actually give the money to a beggar, but this guy keeps coming all in the name relationship asking for more. He went a step further, that whenever he wants to come to my house, he tells me to prepare food for him and he even tell me how he wants the meal to be prepared n served. So one fateful day like that, this guy calls again and said babe I'll be coming to your house o, you know my favorite, ensure you put enough animals in my soup, na im I con tell am say oga, if u are coming branch market and buy animals wey u want, I go cook am when u reach, he con tell me say im no fit but anything, shey bi I no follow am talk. When he came, he was expecting the usual, na im I con change am for am say when I asked him to buy something he said he can't, n me sef I no fit do community service work. That was the last time I hear from the guy.
So @Op what do you want to call the guy? Smart guy or Golddigger? If u think u can't spend your money on your gf, it's fine, girls sef don wake up. Even the Bible talk am, there's a time for everything, a time to take, and a time give. If u can't tell a lady to take, then don't expect any lady to give you in return.

I rest my case.

Smart girl.

Dude might be going around with his mouth wide open to tell his friends that he's fucking you and eating your food for free...

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by AAhmdi(m): 7:43am On Apr 08, 2020
Paxie55:

D1ldos are better than 99% of you guys crayons.

I hope a Love Machine can impregnate you
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by SweetCunt97(f): 7:46am On Apr 08, 2020
tydi:

It seem you still didn't get the point.
Let me break it down to a more basic form.
Let's say a better caring man takes her away from the less caring man that prolly gives her the little he could make, don't you think another larger caring money miss road man would still take her away from the better caring man and the circle continues.. Women una matter na God hand e dey.
Now you also twisting the narrative by saying he gives the "little" he has. The op say "No Giving" and that was y I simply replied with that post. I don't know about giving little or giving big.. I simply replied to No Giving.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Dreydoe(m): 7:47am On Apr 08, 2020
My advise to guys don't give any girl who ain't your wife yet money .. They ain't worth it until they show they are oo.. I had to learn this lesson the bitter way.

Na d bad guys wey no send dem , na im dem dey always fall for. don't go and be doing Mr nice caring guy giving girls you don't own money , You will regret it! Infact this ain't attractive to them and you will end up losing the girl!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.