Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,087 members, 7,957,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him (78377 Views)

Dino Melaye Says Peter Obi Acted Unpresidential And Demands An Apology From Him / 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / COVID-19: Dino Melaye Says Buhari's Movement Ban Is Undemocratic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Zooposki(f): 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Taiwojon(m): 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Zooposki:

Churches that they have shut down. Meanwhile your pastors are working with them to usher the in the NWO. Looks like you don’t know all these pastors all this time has been working for Satan. You are too gullible.
you are the one working for Satan
abusing pastor who did you no wrong and blaming the member who gave their tenth part in which you are never contribute you 1 percent . gullible person, looking for likes everywhere
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by abbey621(m): 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
jaxxy:

If 5g is good it shudnt be forced down on any country or anyone wireless used to threaten people. People we naturally see it's good and go for it. Why is China in so much hurry anyways? Its creating suspicions. It's not even fully functional in China. Lol

Was 4G forced down on anyone? How did 9ja adpot 4G?
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Zooposki(f): 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Zooposki(f): 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
edoairways:

Those pastors are fulfilling bible prophecies

Yes they are. Most are Freemasons/Illuminati working for the Satanic Agenda.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by MzTunechi(f): 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Clout chaser
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
MusicSots:

Go on please. We like to hear

Let me ask you a simple question that will send you on a thought-experiment.

What does God mean for an avatar in a Simulated Computer Game?
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by kem5484: 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
aajxgbo9a6
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by jaxxy(m): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
abbey621:

Was 4G forced down on anyone? How did 9ja adpot 4G?

Nobody rushed anybody and threaten anybody like this. This nonesense needs to stop. 4g was still rolling out in Africa years after the tech was out in the West.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Taiwojon(m): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Who called you...where is the international numbers....abeg Dino your era has gone wait for another season ....no time for attention seeking again...I trust the insults you will get on this issue will be heavier than these stones.,..mumu
what your business there, all do is to rant and abuse other for airing his view. you are the one that needs to be stone
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by guy222: 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
6digitscomrade:
lol even when ur tweets before 2019 was about ur miserable classless life? Keep wallowing in ur ignorance... shapeless mofo
Dont mind the idiotic buffon

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by polite2(m): 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
But come to think of it. .. For those saying why must they call Dino instead of the country's president or senate president.

Remember, they never opposed 5G installation. It was Dino and few others that spoke out, hence the call. Let us be guided

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Taiwojon(m): 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
sapientia:
Dino should be arrested for excessive stupidity and quarantined.

I have tried many times to understand how people came up with this nexus between covid 19 and 5G and have failed all the time.

I don't think any study have been taken to see if this covid 19 have another symptom that only exists as stupidity.

Because all these started from those places that have high mortality rate, maybe it affected many people mentally.
why should he be arrested?
for airing his view!
WE DON'T WANT 5G NOW
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Zooposki(f): 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
Taiwojon:

you are the one working for Satan
abusing pastor who did you no wrong and blaming the member who gave their tenth part in which you are never contribute you 1 percent . gullible person, looking for likes everywhere

No go kee yaself on top their matter o. They can’t solve coronavirus, so if you die na goodbye o.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by engrchykae(m): 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
Zooposki:

Churches that they have shut down. Meanwhile your pastors are working with them to usher in the NWO. Looks like you don’t know all these pastors all this time has been working for Satan. You are too gullible.
I know them,the evil pastors.
Those who teach people to be docile and those who ran after prosperity
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by abbey621(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
jaxxy:

Nobody rushed anybody and threaten anybody like this. This nonesense needs to stop. 4g was still rolling out in Africa years after the tech was out in the West.

Nobody threatened anyone now, it's all fake news. Let me put it to you in simple terms, adoption of 4G or 5G is up to the telecommunications company, even if FG wanted to adopt the technology, if MTN, Glo and others don't see any benefits to it, 20 yeras from now we still won't have 5G. Do you seriously think 5G is being rolled out now in 9ja? COMEDY grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Taiwojon(m): 4:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sayfact:
Psycho Dino
psycho you
why abuse him?
give your opinion and stop abusing one who is older than you
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Righteousness89(m): 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
Microwhy:

Stop deceiving yourself. Islam held them by their neck. New world order my foot. If Christianity can cooperative with Islam, New world order and their agent would be crush. They tag Islam with terrorism because it was the only religion that don't take shit.
Christianity is on their palm but not Islam. Everyone knows the truth but keep denying.
[/s]
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Righteousness89(m): 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
Wolgrace:

Save your two-faced and ignorant christianity! When I told you the mysteries surrounding the globalists (N.W.O) and invented biotech virus with scriptural references, you saw me as conspiracy theorist, and went ahead to blindly tell nairalanders because traffics that GOD sent the virus as punishment to the world with your fanatic and condemning mentality absence of love, grace and gift of repentance.

Now, you humbly agreed it is real. Learn from mysteries teachers
[/s]

This confused brother what are you saying again?
Is there anything different from what I said and what I have been Saying?
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by merits(m): 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
kemzy036:
“They said 5G is bigger than Presidents of nations, they threatened me to back off” - Senitor, Dino Melaye.

See what Dino wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1246788591084240897?s=19
Big head with empty brain,fvck off.attention seeker.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Taiwojon(m): 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
Devops:
This Guy na Circus Clown. Ah swear.
Who called you?? If the powers that decides the affairs of men on earth when it comes to 5G technology are looking for who to call or threaten, it will be a circus clown like Dino. grin.

Your words hold no water man, you are not even an influencer. Seems you rate yourself too much.
As if your words will have any effect on any new world order, due for execution.
Foreign call kill you there.
Nna nekwa this clown grin
for someone to give his opinion is a clown abi.
I bet you are the greater clown here.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Kay25(m): 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
Zooposki:

Churches that they have shut down. Meanwhile your pastors are working with them to usher in the NWO. Looks like you don’t know all these pastors all this time has been working for Satan. You are too gullible.
fallacy for you to say all these pastors regrade your word or give a proof to it
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by HocusPotos: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

You started well and ended FOOLISHLY
[/s]
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Taiwojon(m): 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
rusher14:
Mtcheew.
Attention seeker.
yeah he got the attention

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Godsonjoe: 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
Many antichrist agents are all over..

It's the Presence of the Bride of JESUS Christ on Earth that is Hindering them from Operating openly!

Once Our LORD and SAVIOR Appears in the sky and takes his Church away! It will be Real Crazy Down here..
JESUS Describes it as " Such as has not been since the World was created"

Men and Brethren, Brothers and Sisters, the Time is Short! There is No More Time!

Make Peace with GOD And ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST..

There is No other way!
spoken well...
may God help us all to run the race that is set before us to the end... Amen

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by jaxxy(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
abbey621:

Nobody threatened anyone now, it's all fake news. Let me put it to you in simple terms, adoption of 4G or 5G is up to the telecommunications company, even if FG wanted to adopt the technology, if MTN, Glo and others don't see any benefits to it, 20 yeras from now we still won't have 5G. Do you seriously think 5G is being rolled out now in 9ja? COMEDY grin grin grin

Its in the pipeline perharps. I see how China is trying to roll it out everywhere like there's an kind of rush and I don't like it. I have nothing majorly against the technology for now cos i go with valid verifiable evidence. Bt China needs to stop this rush attitude and forcing it down everyone's throat.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Taiwojon(m): 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Zooposki:

No go kee yaself on top their matter o. They can’t solve coronavirus, so if you die na goodbye o.
yeah thanks.
but is none of your business
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by allfriends(m): 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
The radiation emitted by d 5g network is harmful to not just humans , but every living organsm .. u guys shd do your research on radio n pure sine wave technology ... U think calling someone in another place doesnt come with a cost ., .. dino is right here .. we don't need it until it has been tested safe ... Something big is happening in d world right now , n it's not a good thing ,I can feel it
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Chicastle: 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
sapientia:
Dino should be arrested for excessive stupidity and quarantined.

I have tried many times to understand how people came up with this nexus between covid 19 and 5G and have failed all the time.

I don't think any study have been taken to see if this covid 19 have another symptom that only exists as stupidity.

Because all these started from those places that have high mortality rate, maybe it affected many people mentally.

You Wetin you wan use the 5G spring pant do?, are you not okay with 3G? Abeg make 5G abd China rest
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by shevon: 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sheuns:
shocked

This 5G issue sef. I don’t know how people are relating it to Coronavirus. 5G has been around since July last year, Coronavirus started spreading across Europe and America by February.
Abi o. And even MTN Nigera ran its own tests in November 2019 and nothing happened to people in Lagos and Abuja
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by MusicSots: 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Vortex369:

Let me ask you a simple question that will send you on a thought-experiment.

What does God mean for an avatar in a Simulated Computer Game?

Bros, I don't get your drift o. Those who run the dimensions are what I like to know.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Devops: 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Taiwojon:

for someone to give his opinion is a clown abi.
I bet you are the greater clown here.
he is not a clown for giving his opinion. He is a clown for saying foreign numbers are threatening his life. And you're a follow clown because you're part of the circus he is performing on. Use your upper

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots / Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. / Why Osinbajo Has Been 'locked Out' Of Buhari’s Security Meetings - Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.