Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) (10940 Views)

What I Noticed After Sleeping With Pastors Wife / Pastors Wife Turns Runs Girl. / Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: See What I Saw In The Bag Of Our Pastors Wife. Should I Tell My Wife(pix) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
Scientists:
angry

It has been a burden to me ever since I saw it. Should I tell my wife or should I just go ahead and Bleep her this cold morning as planned?

They need to ban this fake op with fake news

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? / My Pussy Is Clean And Well Shaved / What's The Kind Of Guy You Can't Refuse When He Approaches You For Your No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.