Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G (77451 Views)

Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by monaPhilz: 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Onyekachi419(f): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
His talking nonsense in the sense

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by semyman: 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Atmosphere of miracles crooner
Yet there are gullibles still sponsoring this scammer

https://news-af.feednews.com/news/detail/150643875cb085d72a21b359e6a8c68d?client=news

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Punchline33: 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mtcheww
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by publicenemy(m): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
f
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by viqSmallz(m): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2020
All these bloggers sef. Make una watch the full video for comprehension.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by edlion57(m): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
GodSaklek:
This one is even more useless than TB Joshua
my brother pls remove TB Joshua from ur sentence

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by lwise(m): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Op, do you know you can be sued for this topic you chose for your thread. I was in that service he never said anything like that; never mentioned any country or location talk less of mentioning Lagos and Abuja. Furthermore in your write-up, you never mentioned any of such. Why do people like you enjoy spreading lies?

Pls warned, cos actions like this have grave consequences.

Could it be that you dont have data to watch the video? undecided

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by MZrapper(f): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
These Christians won't stop embarrassing themselves.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by foreshore(m): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
GraGra247:
What kind of a preacher is this.

Gullible people like you will not even try to listen and gather a valid opinion but will only talk even when you are uninformed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Larryfest(m): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Bullshit.....shiit to the bull!!!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Graysons: 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Shut da fvck up

Pastor Chris angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by KingsleyBuubba(m): 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by ODVanguard: 3:39pm On Apr 07, 2020
Scammer.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
GraGra247:

are you in Lagos, kindly do us a favor go to the main streets and see if there is any installation of masts being done.

if you see forklifts and people with ladders and cables, then pastor Chris could be right o.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by cdyfoundation(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
Q
yomifowe:

Op, do you know you can be sued for this topic you chose for your thread. I was in that service he never said anything like that; never mentioned any country or location talk less of mentioning Lagos and Abuja. Furthermore in your write-up, you never mentioned any of such. Why do people like you enjoy spreading lies?

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by ednut1(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

u dont have data to watch the video?

18 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by dpassion8(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
xkdkdkk
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by pmoye(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
This dumb fake albino should go and sit down and focus on tithe collection and special offerings.

His brain can't handle what's going on at this time. Fake pastors everywhere. Dumb people with microphone.

ouigy99:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me483sCINjU

The Senior Pastor of Christ Embassy during his church sermon on Sunday April 5th, insisted that the 5G network is responsible for the deaths recorded all over the world.

He opined that the social distancing policy and the home restriction is a ploy to get people not to protest the installation of 5G network.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by back2sender: 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
GraGra247:
I agree with you sir!
When will this adulterous man be arrested?
Fake pastor preacher be arrested. Pastor Chris is a fake

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Orpe7(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
Kolomentality

Like even if they installed it while lagos wasn't shut down people will know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Harrison4adam(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
My take is that God will allow fake and wordly thinking pastor to disgrace themselves with their unfounded and evils prophecies.
Like To B Joshua, time will locate them with Swift Disgrace.

15 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by dododawa1: 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
perform MIRACLE to stop the virus' first.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Mongomeyen(m): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
These statements are really uncalled for at this time of global pandemic.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by foreshore(m): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
Seun:
I'm grateful to Pastor Chris for giving us something to laugh about in this dark, depressing time. cheesy

Same way you may laugh yourself into perdition if you do not repent and accept Christ Jesus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Jubilancy(f): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
but what if
..... undecided
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by iPOOPinURmouth: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
arrest this bastard that cant even maintain his wife

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Martinola(m): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
OP
You are more dangerous than coronavirus

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Kingrefreshed: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
[s][/s]
ouigy99:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me483sCINjU

The Senior Pastor of Christ Embassy during his church sermon on Sunday April 5th, insisted that the 5G network is responsible for the deaths recorded all over the world.

He opined that the social distancing policy and the home restriction is a ploy to get people not to protest the installation of 5G network.

So much confusion everywhere. I wish I have a spaceship. I would have just landed in Mars with all my friends and family members

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by saajus: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
Our Law Enforcements should ask Pastor Chris for the 5G lockdown proof.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by 12345baba(m): 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
Pastor Dem go arrest u o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

El-rufai Demolished Churches In Kaduna States (photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber / Deeper Life Bible Church: Facts No One Would Tell You About The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.