Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G (77565 Views)

Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
I am dissapointed. I used to regard Pastor Chris as an innovative man in touch with realities

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by janettee(f): 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2020
Why are pastors allowed to spread ignorance and stupidity?.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by rabzy: 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
There is more risk to him from the shampoo he uses than all the 5G installed worldwide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
Karleb:
This guy needs to be arrested.
He does not have common sense.
Education is different from Literacy.
That's why I stopped attending CHURCHES for 12 years now.... and God has blessed me richly with Good Health

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Ikpeazukerosene: 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
jayson87:
One of my ex-colleagues who knew him in Ekpoma, also said the same thing

Those who know him well know that he wasn't useful in school.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by gaddafe(m): 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
No now! Pastor Chris fall hand for this one. To think such a person holds a Phd . smh undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by oshiokpu(m): 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Op, do you know you can be sued for this topic you chose for your thread. I was in that service he never said anything like that; never mentioned any country or location talk less of mentioning Lagos and Abuja. Furthermore in your write-up, you never mentioned any of such. Why do people like you enjoy spreading lies?

Pls warned, cos actions like this have grave consequences.
Oga watch the video. Don't be a blind sheep

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I think Pastor Chris might be right. There is something sinister behind all these things lately.

See your psychiatrist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
tomdon:

You're getting it all wrong
5g does nothing of all you're saying
5g operates at a frequency spectrum that is harmful to humans and can cause serious genetic problems

Based on studies where the subjects (mice) were exposed to radiation far in excess of what you get in real life operating conditions.

For more information see here : How worried should you be about 5g

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by BLING4BLING: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Op, do you know you can be sued for this topic you chose for your thread. I was in that service he never said anything like that; never mentioned any country or location talk less of mentioning Lagos and Abuja. Furthermore in your write-up, you never mentioned any of such. Why do people like you enjoy spreading lies?

Did u listen to the video? Oppsss. It was doctored too
Mtchhhhhhhh!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Bluntemperor: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
EVILFOREST:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Chaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiii
I used to think this Man is Technological Sound..?
Is he aware there is no 5G in IRAN and so many African Countries with symptoms..?

I have a QUESTION for him.
This is from his VIDEO now..
If ABUJA had 5G, first tested and installed in it, please why Abuja having less cases than the Lagos they are still digging and yet to install.....?

Oga,leave the Pastor alone.
Can you tell us why are Chinese People pulling down their erected masts for 5-G?.
From China with love,it is seen all over the World and may be you need to decode Mandarin to the masts right away in China.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by ecnuel: 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Oga, did you watch that video before jumping up to defend him?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by skyfather09(m): 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
GodSaklek:
This one is even more useless than TB Joshua
I dey tell you, this guy dey vex me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
daddytime:

Thank you joor for the enlightenment even though I was just being sarcastic.

LOL...no problem.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Bluntemperor:

Oga,leave the Pastor alone.
Can you tell us why are Chinese People pulling down their erected masts for 5-G?.
From China with love,it is seen all over the World and may be you need to decode Mandarin to the masts right away in China.
Even You tooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by janettee(f): 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

You are a sheep. He clearly mentioned Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by nsiba: 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Very very foolish man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by APCNig: 3:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
visijo:
Our next president must come from Edo or kogi,
Christian and Muslims has failed us.
Let's try witches and wizard's �

Maybe we should appoint Olori Emere, the woman that ate her son's dicck. Or maybe we should select Oyiboyi that use her eight grandchildren plus their mother as contribution for other witches to eat and enjoy. Make your selection so that I can pass your option to the decision makers.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
rusher14:

You are not answering my question.

Why does government have to hide men using forklifts and digging holes?

Would this he new in Nigeria?
Have people witnessing their activities died?

If you cannot answer these questions then it means you don't even know why you are paranoid.

ask pastor Chris.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by GraGra247(m): 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
foreshore:

Gullible people like you will not even try to listen and gather a valid opinion but will only talk even when you are uninformed

Useless animal with zero reasoning ability. Who is gullible here. You that allows a pastor (that has zero knowledge about science or technology) to hijack your gullible empty brain or myself.

Sit in your house and let a pastor think for you. Mofo.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
janettee:
Why are pastors allowed to spread ignorance and stupidity?.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Because MOST of them are not educated.
They are merely literates..
Some of them are DROP OUTS, like one major port Harcourt Pastor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by OBA2019: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
Conspiracy Theory which is not scientifically backed up yet!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by muzeze77: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
It's a shame , many of our so-called god of men are just illiterates, they have perfected the art of fooling people, can't believe what this guy is saying ,it does not make sense , very soon he will say don't watch TV because demons are using TV to enter homes

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by janettee(f): 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
lwise:

Could it be that you dont have data to watch the video? undecided

Clearly, he doesn't.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Xisnin(m): 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nigerians: Chris, why aren't you healing Corona patients
Chris: It is the 5G, It is the 5G

Fake pastor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by tomdon(m): 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Are you deaf and dumb

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
What is wrong with 5G?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Watch the video before disgracing yourself online supporting rubbish

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by visijo(m): 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
APCNig:

Maybe we should appoint Olori Emere, the woman that ate her son's dicck. Or maybe we should select Oyiboyi that use her eight grandchildren plus their mother as contribution for other witches to eat and enjoy. Make your selection so that I can pass your option to the decision makers.
lol I choose both, one will be president and the other vice president

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Xisnin(m): 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
muzeze77:
It's a shame , many of our so-called god of men are just illiterates, they have perfected the art of fooling people, can't believe what this guy is saying ,it does not make sense , very soon he will say don't watch TV because demons are using TV to enter homes
Well, deeper life members used to be forbidden from watching TV.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by BabbanBura(m): 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

So you are among the zombies that sheepishly follow Pastor's even again sensible reason let alone that fact that government has outlawed that for your own good!!!
It is foolish of anyone to believe just anything even against reason just because a pastor say so.

What do I even expect from someone that believed Jesus is coming back today? - do you read your Bible at all? Or you just swallow everything Pastor tells you? Go and read 1 John 4:1

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.