Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G (77610 Views)

Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
blowjohn:

A number of factors.
5g is not in iran but I'd iran practice social distancing?
U guys miss the point. They never said 5g causes it. They r saying it boosts or facilitates it
grin grin grin grin
U be LOVEWORLD member abiiiii.
If I were you and this is my PASTOR, then that's the end for both of us.

Naaaa U want help am explain what he took time to describe abiiii..
Few years from now na 6G.
May be that one go be HANTAVIRUS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by einsteine(m): 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
This man be get sense that year o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by berbs: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Op, do you know you can be sued for this topic you chose for your thread. I was in that service he never said anything like that; never mentioned any country or location talk less of mentioning Lagos and Abuja. Furthermore in your write-up, you never mentioned any of such. Why do people like you enjoy spreading lies?

Pls warned, cos actions like this have grave consequences.
If I slap your face. Did you watch the video I watched it and most of what he said made sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by HimName: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Billygene:

And you could not comprehend his point. He said while you are still at social distance in your homes, the same human beings that supposed to
be in the same house with you were busy digging and laying 5G cables, and it's true. The question is: Why are they outside while you were quarantined?

Picture of them laying 5G cables or ...

Elder Lainus we salute thee!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by okenwa216(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Op, do you know you can be sued for this topic you chose for your thread. I was in that service he never said anything like that; never mentioned any country or location talk less of mentioning Lagos and Abuja. Furthermore in your write-up, you never mentioned any of such. Why do people like you enjoy spreading lies?

This mumu is on free mode

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Jeffyblaq(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
visijo:
Our next president must come from Edo or kogi,
Christian and Muslims has failed us.
Let's try witches and wizard's �
This man..

You making me happy with your funny useless write up.

Keep them coming pls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by einsteine(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

You mean you don't have data to watch the video?

He clearly mentioned Lagos and Abuja.

You are an abobaku

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by nedekid: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
GraGra247:
What kind of a preacher is this.
5g preacher grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by dazzlingd(m): 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

May Ogun boil your balls and eat them like scotch egg..

Video wey we dey watch like this.

Pls can you tell your scam fake miracle performer to cure coronavirus

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
Make this man no enter jail one day. DSS no follow dey Lockdown.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by foreshore(m): 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
GraGra247:

Useless animal with zero reasoning ability. Who is gullible here. You that allows a pastor (that has zero knowledge about science or technology) to hijack your gullible empty brain or myself.

Sit in your house and let a pastor think for you. Mofo.

Obviously you are displaying your gullibility and I don't need to insult you as you are cos am sure of my points. Wondering how one with a Master's in Architecture and PhD is not knowledgeable. I forgive your perpetual ignorance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by dennisworld1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
No offerings and tithes. Body dey pepper dem. Very ignorant pastor. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Karemarealty288(m): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Seun:
I'm grateful to Pastor Chris for giving us something to laugh about in this dark, depressing time. cheesy

Am looking forward to Pastor Chris not using 5G since its devil's technology.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by wavylevel: 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Lol watch and see how the uncultured ones will start raining insults on him and those who have same opinions as him unnecessarily now. They will never learn to pass their messages and air their own views politely.

I already said something like what this Man is saying in one thread some days ago and people attacked me except some few sensible ones. I stated my reasons why 5G is harmful. Instead of these people to go make their own findings too, they'll rather resort to insults like Garage thugs... 5G isn't Coronavirus neither is it the cause of Coronavirus, but Coronavirus was created for a purpose separately and it just never started by itself. 5G has it's own harm and most people are thinking Coronavirus is what is responsible for the harm most of the time... I wouldn't say much now. I'm just glad some elites and more exposed people are also coming out gradually to expose the motive behind 5G. I wouldn't argue anything with anyone anymore, I believe more truth will be unveiled in the next few days or weeks.

Mind you, i am a lover of Technology and i have been anticipating 5G as well because i use internet a lot and i love fast internet service. But there's more to this 5G than people know yet.

Over Sabi. Who ask you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by iReddington: 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Lol watch and see how the uncultured ones will start raining insults on him and those who have same opinions as him unnecessarily now. They will never learn to pass their messages and air their own views politely.

I already said something like what this Man is saying in one thread some days ago and people attacked me except some few sensible ones. I stated my reasons why 5G is harmful. Instead of these people to go make their own findings too, they'll rather resort to insults like Garage thugs... 5G isn't Coronavirus neither is it the cause of Coronavirus, but Coronavirus was created for a purpose separately and it just never started by itself. 5G has it's own harm and most people are thinking Coronavirus is what is responsible for the harm most of the time... I wouldn't say much now. I'm just glad some elites and more exposed people are also coming out gradually to expose the motive behind 5G. I wouldn't argue anything with anyone anymore, I believe more truth will be unveiled in the next few days or weeks.

Mind you, i am a lover of Technology and i have been anticipating 5G as well because i use internet a lot and i love fast internet service. But there's more to this 5G than people know yet.
Trash, everything you wrote here is nonsense and contradictory. Even your previous comments sef na same thing, are you sure you weren't dropped on your head as a baby?

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by GraGra247(m): 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Billygene:

And you could not comprehend his point. He said while you are still at social distance in your homes, the same human beings that supposed to
be in the same house with you were busy digging and laying 5G cables, and it's true. The question is: Why are they outside while you were quarantined?

Show me pictures and video to prove anyone is digging and laying 5G cables. At least I live in Lagos and can't be deceived.

Also show me laboratory proof backed by reputable science communities worldwide that proves that 5G created Viruses and bacteria and Anti-Christs.

Stop being gullible and allowing pastors to reason for you. God created you with a functioning brain. Please use it.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by rusher14: 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
AreaFada2:

I would have laughed like you if not that he actually has a Microbiology degree from AAU.

Religion has become a source of ignorance. Unlike Christianity that once championed education in Africa.

Very shameful.

He studied architecture.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by wristbangle: 4:27pm On Apr 07, 2020
menzo4u:
The 5G has some certain risk, and this is normal in the history of any technology invention. The 4G we are currently using, the electricity we enjoy today, even some drugs we use come with their side effects.

This is why every new technology is usually subjected to series of tests before being widely used. This is not the first time a pandemic will happen in human history, linking 5G to a virus is very very wrong, and that is why it is called CONSPIRACY THEORY cos it is an assumption that holds no fact or proof.

According to Pastor Chris, "What killed people in Wuhan, China was not the virus, it was the 5G".

As at April 1, 2020, 5G has not yet been in full use in many countries. Less than 40 countries currently have 5G networks, but there are now confirmed coronavirus cases in 183 countries.

1. For example, Burkina Faso has 364 confirmed cases of Coronavirus with 18 deaths. 5G has not been tested in this country. If Pastor Chris' claims that people died in Wuhan because of 5G and not coronavirus is true. What killed the people in Burkina Faso where there is no presence of 5G?

2. Lesotho is another country which has tested the 5G, and also commenced the full commercial use of 5G. As at today, 7th of April, 2020. Lesotho has not recorded a single case of Coronavirus. Why is it that the 5G that killed people in China has refused to kill people in Lesotho despite its usage over there?

3. Thirdly Yemen is another country with no cases of Coronavirus or death relating to the virus. And 5G has been tested in Yemen. Why is 5G not killing them over there?

If the coronavirus symptoms were the result of 5G exposure, it means people are not supposed to recover until they are moved away from the area where there is 5G. How come people are recovering and they are still in the 5G area?
So many questions begging for answers

This guy resonance my thoughts. Kudos to you bro

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by kingxsamz(m): 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Bluntemperor:

Oga,leave the Pastor alone.
Can you tell us why are Chinese People pulling down their erected masts for 5-G?.
From China with love,it is seen all over the World and may be you need to decode Mandarin to the masts right away in China.

That is why you need to take a break from the internet.
It is people like you that usually share those ridiculous facebook posts, "share this image and type amen, or die in 7days". Stop living in ignorance.
This is the video you're talking about. It has nothing to do with 5g or coronavirus.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by law001(m): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

If only you watched the video you would have commented with the small sense that you don't have.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by luluman: 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
GraGra247:
What kind of a preacher is this.
21st century preacher.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2020
law001:

If only you watched the video would have commented with small sense that you don't have.
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
My Belle don scatter

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by GraGra247(m): 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
foreshore:

Obviously you are displaying your gullibility and I don't need to insult you as you are cos am sure of my points. Wondering how one with a Master's in Architecture and PhD is not knowledgeable. I forgive your perpetual ignorance

Mor0n. You accept false conclusions from a fellow with a common degree in architecture and refuse scientifically and technologically verified facts that thousands of men and women with PhDs in Science and Technology worldwide have put forth.

The way I see it even a carpenter can deceive you as long as he carries a Bible.

Who did this to you. You are of all men most miserable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by hmohammed(m): 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Where is the 64 likes coming from. Are you deaf or can't you play the video. Honestly, this 64 likes has made me conclude that likes on nairaland means nothing

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by luluman: 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
GodSaklek:
This one is even more useless than TB Joshua
Just because he does not support your technology you say he is useless? You think you are any more useful than him in this world?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by LordReed(m): 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
LMFAO! I get the trick now! He can't go about pretending to heal anyone of coronavirus and so to cover up he latches unto the 5g controversy so that everyone forgets he is one of the miracle sellers. Bwahahahahaha! Brilliant tactic Pst Chris brilliant!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Intellect09: 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2020
EVILFOREST:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Chaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiii
I used to think this Man is Technologically Sound..?
Is he aware there is no 5G in IRAN and so many African Countries with symptoms..?

I have a QUESTION for him.
This is from his VIDEO now..
If 5G was first tested and installed in ABUJA, please why is Abuja having less cases than the Lagos they are still digging and trying to install.....?

Lagos population obviously 5x of Abuja...So if anything bad is gonna happen to the country it must pass through Lag

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by ecnuel: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
tomdon:

You're getting it all wrong
5g does nothing of all you're saying
5g operates at a frequency spectrum that is harmful to humans and can cause serious genetic problems

Apart from your pastor, what research have you done or which journal did you consult before reaching this conclusion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by luluman: 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

And instead of the children of Nairaland to prob into the matter first they are very quick to reign insults.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by kingxsamz(m): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Adgideon:
a preacher with a very sound mind, you can never be half of what he is what he has achieve, what he has done, what he is still doing and what he will do, you and ur fellow likers.

The only thing that comes up in you people's brain when someone is being criticized is, "What can you do"? "What have you achieved"? "How much do you have"? As if anyone is above criticism.
Such questions and statements is what is expected of a primary school student. Unless you're one.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Zionbel(m): 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
cdyfoundation:
This is propaganda and misleading of people. I hope the masses won't loose guard because of this.

Chai Pastor Chris!
It's not everything one must put mouth. All in the name of "I want to trend"

This is not "theology". Matter of this magnitude should be best explained by Physicists and Microbiologists, and not by an architect turned pastor.

Covid19 is just another pandemic like many others that the world had experienced.

Refused to be cowed by anybody, no matter his/her status. Maintain proper hygiene and stay safe. Just like every other outbreak, this too shall pass and we will be alive to tell our Children children.

Study history! Never has the world made to stay at home over a pandemic with just 3% fatality rate.
As worse as spanish flu which killed over 50 million people, people were never made to stay at home unilaterally much more globally. They said no cure, yet more people are recovering. This is a conspiracy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by MainJoe: 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2020
Coronavirus NY Emergency Medicine Physician Claims COVID-19 Is An Oxygen Deprivation Disease Not Like Pneumonia

Dr. Cameron Kyle-Sidell, an emergency medicine physician in Brooklyn and is affiliated with the Maimonides Medical Center, posted a very interesting video on you-tube.

He is making the claim that COVID-19 is an an oxygen deprivation disease , and in some cases the ventilators themselves, due to the high-pressure methods they are running, may be damaging the lungs and leading to widespread harm of patients & they should be operated in a different method. He is making the claim that COVID-19 is not a pneumonia-like disease at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKExxcD26_I

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video) / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Prophetess Mary Olubori Twerks For Her Husband (Pics + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.