Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G - Religion (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G (77504 Views)

Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2020
soojar:

Do you people need CV for that? How did you write your CV when you were applying for sewage cleaner? I thought they just pick you people by the road side.
Yea,we even sleep at the dumping site sef grin so Bros no need to apply grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Alright, thanks for being truthful for the first time. make I go front then.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
soojar:

Alright, thanks for being truthful for the first time. make I go front then.
grin grin enjoy joblessness grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2020
zeusdgrt:

grin grin enjoy joblessness grin

Thank you.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
soojar:

Thank you.
Uwc grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by GodSaklek(m): 2:04am On Apr 24, 2020
mauchiz:

Apart from being a pastor, he went to school.

Pastor Chris studied architecture in Bendel state University now Ekpoma, his very good in sciences, he knows what he is saying.

Science of old ages, can he give us idea how to run an ordinary engine?... grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by AmacoA: 5:08am On Apr 24, 2020
menzo4u:
The 5G has some certain risk, and this is normal in the history of any technology invention. The 4G we are currently using, the electricity we enjoy today, even some drugs we use come with their side effects.

This is why every new technology is usually subjected to series of tests before being widely used. This is not the first time a pandemic will happen in human history, linking 5G to a virus is very very wrong, and that is why it is called CONSPIRACY THEORY cos it is an assumption that holds no fact or proof.

According to Pastor Chris, "What killed people in Wuhan, China was not the virus, it was the 5G".

As at April 1, 2020, 5G has not yet been in full use in many countries. Less than 40 countries currently have 5G networks, but there are now confirmed coronavirus cases in 183 countries.

1. For example, Burkina Faso has 364 confirmed cases of Coronavirus with 18 deaths. 5G has not been tested in this country. If Pastor Chris' claims that people died in Wuhan because of 5G and not coronavirus is true. What killed the people in Burkina Faso where there is no presence of 5G?

2. Lesotho is another country which has tested the 5G, and also commenced the full commercial use of 5G. As at today, 7th of April, 2020. Lesotho has not recorded a single case of Coronavirus. Why is it that the 5G that killed people in China has refused to kill people in Lesotho despite its usage over there?

3. Thirdly Yemen is another country with no cases of Coronavirus or death relating to the virus. And 5G has been tested in Yemen. Why is 5G not killing them over there?

If the coronavirus symptoms were the result of 5G exposure, it means people are not supposed to recover until they are moved away from the area where there is 5G. How come people are recovering and they are still in the 5G area?
So many questions begging for answers
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Gift96: 4:55pm On May 20, 2021
Mix it all
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Trueigbo: 10:50pm On May 13, 2023
How far with 5G
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Sammyimpostor: 8:37am On May 21, 2023
Trueigbo:
How far with 5G

You are looking for trouble. The man is not saying anything about it again. 😃 😃 😃
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Trueigbo: 7:58am On May 22, 2023
zeusdgrt:

My dear I guess he is using it now for his programs
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by DrinkWater10: 11:31am On Jun 01, 2023
MyVILLAGEpeople:
I think Pastor Chris might be right. There is something sinister behind all these things lately.
Hope you and him are now enjoying your 5G enabled devices and faster internet today.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by DrinkWater10: 11:33am On Jun 01, 2023
Mistaicey2288:
Lol watch and see how the uncultured ones will start raining insults on him and those who have same opinions as him unnecessarily now. They will never learn to pass their messages and air their own views politely.

I already said something like what this Man is saying in one thread some days ago and people attacked me except some few sensible ones. I stated my reasons why 5G is harmful. Instead of these people to go make their own findings too, they'll rather resort to insults like Garage thugs... 5G isn't Coronavirus neither is it the cause of Coronavirus, but Coronavirus was created for a purpose separately and it just never started by itself. 5G has it's own harm and most people are thinking Coronavirus is what is responsible for the harm most of the time... I wouldn't say much now. I'm just glad some elites and more exposed people are also coming out gradually to expose the motive behind 5G. I wouldn't argue anything with anyone anymore, I believe more truth will be unveiled in the next few days or weeks.

Mind you, i am a lover of Technology and i have been anticipating 5G as well because i use internet a lot and i love fast internet service. But there's more to this 5G than people know yet.
Hope you are enjoying fast internet courtesy of your 5G enabled device, conspiracy theorist.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by tfelicityk(m): 12:56pm On Jun 04, 2023
Oops! I had forgotten that he is spiritual itech...
All this religious leaders should be educating their congregation properly... I don't know what some gain in misleading their members against the government at times.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Buys New Car For His Barber / Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.