Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,112 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G (77587 Views)

Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
MZrapper:
These Christians won't stop embarrassing themselves.

put yourself in his shoes, no services for 2 Sundays, easter included, the guy has got to ripple the pond.

maybe sanwo olu will panic and call off the lockdown.

the club has been empty too long, missing my Sunday groove at the embassy.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by ivolt: 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Op, do you know you can be sued for this topic you chose for your thread. I was in that service he never said anything like that; never mentioned any country or location talk less of mentioning Lagos and Abuja. Furthermore in your write-up, you never mentioned any of such. Why do people like you enjoy spreading lies?

Pls warned, cos actions like this have grave consequences.
See them Chris worshipper.

He said it and he has said worse than that.
How can you claim to be a Christian and be worshipping with a liar, money launderer, adulterer, and divorcee?
SMH

14 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Bellotelli: 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
But it could have been installed even without the lock down

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by dododawa1: 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Op, do you know you can be sued for this topic you chose for your thread. I was in that service he never said anything like that; never mentioned any country or location talk less of mentioning Lagos and Abuja. Furthermore in your write-up, you never mentioned any of such. Why do people like you enjoy spreading lies?

one spotted

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by iamsonofthunder: 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ignorance will destroy the world not technology

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Karleb(m): 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2020
This guy needs to be arrested.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Emmanuel602(m): 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Did you even watch the attached video?

11 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by foreshore(m): 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
ouigy99:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me483sCINjU

The Senior Pastor of Christ Embassy during his church sermon on Sunday April 5th, insisted that the 5G network is responsible for the deaths recorded all over the world.

He opined that the social distancing policy and the home restriction is a ploy to get people not to protest the installation of 5G network.

Very soon uninformed Nairalanders who don't have data to watch the video will start saying all sorts of rubbish now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by semyman: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Someone said you don't have data to watch the video here yet you rush to comment.
Is that true?

16 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Annie001: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
Which weed is this man smoking?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Roon9(m): 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
visijo:
Our next president must come from Edo or kogi,
Christian and Muslims has failed us.
Let's try witches and wizard's �

Jesus christ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by daddytime(m): 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
DSC, DD?

Is he a Deputy Director (DD) at Delta Steel Company (DSC), Aladja?

The black man and titles na huge joke.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by donbenz(m): 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
Pastor mugu grin. No market for them.. now collecting tithe via internet/mobile devices. Fake folks

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
ivolt:
Bleaching conman.
FG didn't need to shut down Nigeria to install 4G.
More than 77 countries didn't need to shutdown to install 5G.

Chris should face his money-laundering case in the UK.

You have to wonder at the fool. Even for road construction, cities are not shut down. Can we be sure there isn't another strain of covid messing up mental faculties?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by dwilliams: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
F
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by etibaba(m): 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
KingsleyBuubba:
Pastor Chris didn't say anything like that!!!
OGA watch the video, that's not too difficult to do.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by back2sender: 3:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
quentin06:

are you in Lagos, kindly do us a favor go to the main streets and see if there is any installation of masts being done.

if you see forklifts and people with ladders and cables, then pastor Chris could be right o.
So you believe this trash from an adulterous pastor?

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Ikpeazukerosene: 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
Oyakhilome is just exposing what we have been saying since. He's an educational mediocre who didn't do well while schooling in Edo state. He is an illiterate charlatan.

Kumuyi was a lecturer, he has a PhD in Mathematics.
Adeboye has a PhD in Mathematics.
Olukoya has an award-winning PhD.
Rev. Fr. George Ehusani has a PhD.
What does Oyakhilome have? A PhD in stupidity. He bought his PhD in Shoprite Ikeja. He had an atrocious result in Ekpoma. Very dumb fellow.

I pity those gullible people who would carry themselves into this conman's theatre on Sunday and nod their empty heads while he deceives them.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by psalmuelwater(m): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
yomifowe:

Were you sleeping in the service? @least if you were sleeping. Watch the video now

16 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by jayson87: 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
I use to think Oyakhilome is one erudite scholar. but after this, nothing wey that man fit ever talk again, wey i go believe

Is he telling us that it is a global conspiracy that other presidents of other nations also lockdown their respective nations to install 5G.

Man that man go they do research for blogs, no scientific proof. Oyakhilome fall hand big time.

What is certain is this... i Still maintain

When autonomous driverless cars comes into full stream as a result of the evolution of the 5G. Pastor chris will be among the first set of people to buy it.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by 0taPiaPia(m): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
5G lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Hndrrxxx(m): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
talk shyt like a preacher

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Donpaper: 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
Harrison4adam:
My take is that God will allow fake and wordly thinking pastor to disgrace themselves with their unfounded and evils prophecies.
Like To B Joshua, time will locate them with Swift Disgrace.
hmm, please can you tell me the original pastors?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by osazee12345(m): 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
ouigy99:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me483sCINjU

The Senior Pastor of Christ Embassy during his church sermon on Sunday April 5th, insisted that the 5G network is responsible for the deaths recorded all over the world.

He opined that the social distancing policy and the home restriction is a ploy to get people not to protest the installation of 5G network.

“World leaders and scientists know what they are doing; they know what is happening. That is why they keep promoting fear and panic. Before coronavirus, there were deaths – but they never mentioned the number of deaths to us. Now, we begin to count the number of ‘death’ instead of counting the number of ‘life’. They know the gravity of the situation. The whole thing has to do with error in advanced technology. Now innocent people are dying, especially the elderly. Nothing is worth the blood of innocent souls, innocent people. There is no acceptable excuse for doing this.” T.B Joshua

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Ikpeazukerosene: 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
quentin06:

are you in Lagos, kindly do us a favor go to the main streets and see if there is any installation of masts being done.

if you see forklifts and people with ladders and cables, then pastor Chris could be right o.

So, they use forklifts to install cables? You go school so?
They have been installing underground cables in Lagos since 2012. The fact that you are just knowing about it shows that you are not enlightened.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Kelvin30286063(m): 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
Will you keep quiet!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by etibaba(m): 3:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
semyman:

Someone said you don't have data to watch the video here yet you rush to comment.
Is that true?
It's obviously true, cos from his ranting you can tell he didn't watch a second of that video.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
back2sender:
So you believe this trash from an adulterous pastor?
just confirm damn it, am not in Lagos.
I believe what I see, so please check.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by 27Pushing30: 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
kikero:
All I know is in twenty years time, people would consider 5g 'obsolete'

And to anyone opposing 5G....let me tell you about the good old days of the internet...here in Nigeria when to browse, you had to go to a cafe, often times spend one hour struggling to load a page, and another one hour trying to download stuff.To even watch videos was problematic. Sometimes you paid for one hour and watched it go up in smoke because 'network slow'

Nowadays, all those fast speed you are enjoying? Brought to you by 2g, 3g, and now 4g.

If you don't want 5G technology because 'the Antichrist'...and 'because they will put chips in our bodies'.and because 5G creates viruses'..you can disconnect your phone and throw away your mobile and PC devices, and go back to the time when we used the Posts and Telegraph to send messages to each other, because some of the frequencies they run on will form the basis of 5G.
When you jubilate when your phone's 'G' ENTERS BOX . lol
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by 0m0nnakoda: 3:47pm On Apr 07, 2020
Did he say that in Nigeria?
Can anyone confirm where he is

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by rusher14: 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
quentin06:

So they shut down the country because if you had seen men with forklifts working you would have been angry abi?

Or maybe it would have killed the people outside who were watching them.

So what of those putting it on video?

Why didn't they die?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Ikpeazukerosene: 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
jayson87:
I use to think Oyakhilome is one erudite scholar. but after this, nothing wey that man fit ever talk again, wey i go believe

Is he telling us that it is a global conspiracy that other presidents of other nations also lockdown their respective nations to install 5G.

Man that man go they do research for blogs, no scientific proof. Oyakhilome fall hand big time

Oyakhilome is not a scholar, not to talk of erudite. He was a mediocre student while in Ekpoma. Ask anyone.

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

How My Father, TB Joshua Abused Me – Ajoke, Daughter Had Outside Wedlock / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.