Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G - Religion (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G (77571 Views)

Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 6:31am On Apr 12, 2020
soojar:

Is it really that difficult for you to write a single sentence without errors? Even just a line. But I hope you know how to write your name, maybe we should start from there. Lucky you, I have some idle time to give you some teaching (that's if your case is not beyond redemption).
Learn and shut up,u just disgracing yourself further grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 7:47am On Apr 12, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Learn and shut up,u just disgracing yourself further grin

"Learn to" not "learn and". "You are just" or you 're just not "u just"

One sentence, two 'bullets'

You are coming up gradually, don't worry you will get there. Keep it up.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 8:07am On Apr 12, 2020
soojar:

"Learn to" not "learn and". "You are just" or you 're just not "u just"

One sentence, two 'bullets'

You are coming up gradually, don't worry you will get there. Keep it up.
Still trying hard to redeem your bomb, keep lying to urself grin coroner Toyota English teacher grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 10:57am On Apr 12, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Still trying hard to redeem your bomb, keep lying to urself grin coroner Toyota English teacher grin

Yourself Not 'urself'. You are getting better.

Try to impress me, try to write one sentence, maybe a very short one, that I won't have to correct anything.

Well done.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 11:26am On Apr 12, 2020
soojar:

Yourself Not 'urself'. You are getting better.

Try to impress me, try to write one sentence, maybe a very short one, that I won't have to correct anything.

Well done.
Damage control,u don shit guy carry am 'coroner Toyota virus' grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 11:46am On Apr 12, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Damage control,u don shit guy carry am 'coroner Toyota virus' grin

grin grin Guy, what's happening? you have resorted to pidgin again?

Seriously? is it really that difficult to construct one, just one sentence in English correctly?! Kids of nowadays.

Anyway, I won't give up on you. You can still do well. Keep the "bullets" coming, I will keep correcting you.

Well done.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by MiddleDimension: 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Oga stop being an illiterate, christ embassy is bigger than what you think it runs on it's own satellite with different network not on a video view channel like the nonsense view post u shared grin
if it got only very few views on youtube, then it will get even fewer views on whatever unknown platform you have in christ embassy.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 2:07pm On Apr 12, 2020
MiddleDimension:
if it got only very few views on youtube, then it will get even fewer views on whatever unknown platform you have in christ embassy.
We talking of followers on its own network u dey talk YouTube?guy u dull sha grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 2:09pm On Apr 12, 2020
soojar:

grin grin Guy, what's happening? you have resorted to pidgin again?

Seriously? is it really that difficult to construct one, just one sentence in English correctly?! Kids of nowadays.

Anyway, I won't give up on you. You can still do well. Keep the "bullets" coming, I will keep correcting you.

Well done.
All hail the great English teacher,that typed coroner Toyota virus into being. grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2020
zeusdgrt:

All hail the great English teacher,that typed coroner Toyota virus into being. grin

grin grin grin Now you are beginning to amuse me. When they were teaching me this in primary school then I never knew I will one day be teaching an adult (I assume you are one) this thing we were using to play then.

teacher who not teacher that. You can use who/that in plural but use 'who' in singular for a person. You can use 'that' for object or a group of persons (plural).

You are really making this boring Easter interesting for me. I'm happy I'm 'sowing' into your life. grin grin

Happy Easter

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Godofpossibility(m): 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Lol watch and see how the uncultured ones will start raining insults on him and those who have same opinions as him unnecessarily now. They will never learn to pass their messages and air their own views politely.

I already said something like what this Man is saying in one thread some days ago and people attacked me except some few sensible ones. I stated my reasons why 5G is harmful. Instead of these people to go make their own findings too, they'll rather resort to insults like Garage thugs... 5G isn't Coronavirus neither is it the cause of Coronavirus, but Coronavirus was created for a purpose separately and it just never started by itself. 5G has it's own harm and most people are thinking Coronavirus is what is responsible for the harm most of the time... I wouldn't say much now. I'm just glad some elites and more exposed people are also coming out gradually to expose the motive behind 5G. I wouldn't argue anything with anyone anymore, I believe more truth will be unveiled in the next few days or weeks.

Mind you, i am a lover of Technology and i have been anticipating 5G as well because i use internet a lot and i love fast internet service. But there's more to this 5G than people know yet.

Bro I sorry 4 our youths d way dey insult sincere men of God why will buhari not insult d youths he knows our youth,dey invest all deir tym to insult especially genuine men of God,if such energy is used on d government deir level stealing will reduce,Everyone of you should becareful the way you insult men of God especially the once that was sincerely called by God,the Bible said touch not my anointed or do my prophet no harm,your consistence insult can harm their image at d end of d day u receive curse in return,imagine wat happen in d Bible a couple lied to a man of God for their own property God killed them,i would have be happy 4 u guys if u put dat energy on our government who is d real culprit imagine a land bless with different mineral resources yet they can account 4 it.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Image123(m): 12:23am On Apr 13, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Oga stop being an illiterate, christ embassy is bigger than what you think it runs on it's own satellite with different network not on a video view channel like the nonsense view post u shared grin

Unfortunately, your lack of home training and proper church training supposes that to insult and abuse is a fruit of the spirit. An illiterate cannot read. i have read to you and shown you picture of the number of online views you directed us to. You said "Check the number of online viewers from the last broadcast and chill". i checked and showed you. You that knows how to check properly, check and post here. Talk is cheap. If i say i am currently transmitted live to 1billion people, would you just believe it sheepishly? Prove it and let's see if it's believable. If you can't prove it, no need to lie. Educate us instead of calling your pastor's picture thrash.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Image123(m): 12:28am On Apr 13, 2020
MiddleDimension:

It seems they live in another world oh. Maybe he's talking "in faith". i think they teach them to keep saying it, lie your way through to breakthrough. Ahhhleluyar

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by Image123(m): 12:30am On Apr 13, 2020
zeusdgrt:

We talking of followers on its own network u dey talk YouTube?guy u dull sha grin

You have a nameless platform or network that is bigger than YouTube?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 5:17am On Apr 13, 2020
soojar:

grin grin grin Now you are beginning to amuse me. When they were teaching me this in primary school then I never knew I will one day be teaching an adult (I assume you are one) this thing we were using to play then.

teacher who not teacher that. You can use who/that in plural but use 'who' in singular for a person. You can use 'that' for object or a group of persons (plural).

You are really making this boring Easter interesting for me. I'm happy I'm 'sowing' into your life. grin grin

Happy Easter
Keep trying so hard to save it face
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 6:31am On Apr 13, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Keep trying so hard to save it face?

I think you are beginning to deteriorate. Because I can't even make any meaning of what you just wrote. English is not really as difficult as you are making it look.

I guess what you intend to write is "keep trying hard to save face" what is "it" doing there again..

Are you not beginning to get ashamed of yourself you have being writing just a line sentence since and each time you come up with one or multiple errors. And you want to claim English teacher.

But don't worry, you are in luck, I have idle time on my hands, I will tutor you. After this lock down you should have a better command of English.

A word of advice though, if you are not sure of yourself in anything, don't rush to claim you know and start correcting especially when you don't know the level of the person you are talking to. You tend to expose and make a ridicule of yourself as it just happened to you.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 7:04am On Apr 13, 2020
soojar:
[/b]

I think you are beginning to deteriorate. Because I can't even make any meaning of what you just wrote. English is not really as difficult as you are making it look.

I guess what you intend to write is "keep trying hard to save face" what is "it" doing there again..

Are you not beginning to get ashamed of yourself you have being writing just a line sentence since and each time you come up with one or multiple errors. And you want to claim English teacher.

But don't worry, you are in luck, I have idle time on my hands, I will tutor you. After this lock down you should have a better command of English.

A word of advice though, if you are not sure of yourself in anything, don't rush to claim you know and start correcting especially when you don't know the level of the person you are talking to. You tend to expose and make a ridicule of yourself as it just happened to you.

Childish,modify and change words to protect your stupidity grin eyah can see you are really desperate.Sorry grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 7:36am On Apr 13, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Childish,modify and change words to protect your stupidity grin eyah can see you are really desperate.Sorry grin

grin grin I can see you really put some effort this time. But I'm still not getting exactly what your issue is, because in one minute you will show signs of improvement, in another, you will start with your terrible English again.

Don't rush to comment (you won't be given prize for that), take your time so you don't show the world the kind of education you got. It might be a kind of disgrace to the schools you attended and those poor English teachers who were trying so hard to impact your life only for you to turn out like this.

Sincerely, think about it, who do you think is stupid? The one that takes 3 hours to type one sentence full of errors, or the person that types at least 100 words of impeccable English within 10mins? I know this thing is eating you away grin grin. I'm sorry to be using your predicament to catch fun, not my fault grin ; grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 8:13am On Apr 13, 2020
soojar:

grin grin I can see you really put some effort this time. But I'm still not getting exactly what your issue is, because in one minute you will show signs of improvement, in another, you will start with your terrible English again.

Don't rush to comment (you won't be given prize for that), take your time so you don't show the world the kind of education you got. It might be a kind of disgrace to the schools you attended and those poor English teachers who were trying so hard to impact your life only for you to turn out like this.

Sincerely, think about it, who do you think is stupid? The one that takes 3 hours to type one sentence full of errors, or the person that types at least 100 words of impeccable English within 10mins? I know this thing is eating you away grin grin. I'm sorry to be using your predicament to catch fun, not my fault grin ; grin
After all the big grammar you still spell 'coroner' grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2020
zeusdgrt:

After all the big grammar you still spell 'coroner' grin

I can feel you. So, this simple kindergarten English look like big grammar to you? grin grin

Anyway, I can't blame you, what one doesn't know always look like magic. Constructing a simple sentence is magic at your level. Sorry about that grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 8:52am On Apr 13, 2020
soojar:

I can feel you. So, this simple kindergarten English look like big grammar to you? grin grin

Anyway, I can't blame you, what one doesn't know always look like magic. Constructing a simple sentence is magic at your level. Sorry about that grin grin
Oga simple question u spell Corona as coroner?yes or no grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 9:23am On Apr 13, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Oga simple question u spell Corona as coroner?yes or no grin

Do you even know coroner is a correct English word? I'm sure you don't. You that have confessed that a simple sentence is like magic to you grin grin

So because I spelt corona as coroner is the reason you now came out to show you know how to speak English only to end up disgracing yourself by firing bullet left and right?

You even exposed yourself that you cannot string two sentences together without making errors a nursery 1 kid should not make when speaking or writing English language. The only time you made attempt to put 2 sentences together was when you were speaking the only language you are comfortable with, pidgin grin grin

I told you, next time when you want to score cheap point online, check out the person you want to take on before you do so, if not, your emptiness will be laid bare for everybody to see.

Pls don't take another 5hrs to to type just one sentence again, pls.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 1:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
soojar:

Do you even know coroner is a correct English word? I'm sure you don't. You that have confessed that a simple sentence is like magic to you grin grin

So because I spelt corona as coroner is the reason you now came out to show you know how to speak English only to end up disgracing yourself by firing bullet left and right?

You even exposed yourself that you cannot string two sentences together without making errors a nursery 1 kid should not make when speaking or writing English language. The only time you made attempt to put 2 sentences together was when you were speaking the only language you are comfortable with, pidgin grin grin

I told you, next time when you want to score cheap point online, check out the person you want to take on before you do so, if not, your emptiness will be laid bare for everybody to see.

Pls don't take another 5hrs to to type just one sentence again, pls.
Lol..... grin Mr English teacher wen nor Sabi spell wan form porch teach,guy go hug transformer grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Lol..... grin Mr English teacher wen nor Sabi spell wan form porch teach,guy go hug transformer grin

Correct guy. You are back to what you are comfortable with, your pidgin grin grin grin

I can't blame you, you have tried your best. "you cannot come and go and come and kill yourself" because you want to show you know how to correct grin grin grin. Poor you, I can imagine the torture you have been going through struggling to construct just one sentence in English, even ordinary pidgin took you 6hrs to write.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2020
soojar:

Correct guy. You are back to what you are comfortable with, your pidgin grin grin grin

I can't blame you, you have tried your best. "you cannot come and go and come and kill yourself" because you want to show you know how to correct grin grin grin. Poor you, I can imagine the torture you have been going through struggling to construct just one sentence in English, even ordinary pidgin took you 6hrs to write.
Atleast I nor show myself go type bomb,u don admit since say u Bleep up and that's the main thing grin CORONER
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Atleast I nor show myself go type bomb,u don admit since say u Bleep up and that's the main thing grin CORONER

You are begining to "lower your chest" grin grin. That's just the idea, to humble you. To make you confess that you know nothing.

Next time when you know your English is not that good don't try to correct with the mind of scoring cheap point, especially when the person is obviously better than you. It exposes you to ridicule.

Go and sin no more.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
soojar:

You are begining to "lower your chest" grin grin. That's just the idea, to humble you. To make you confess that you know nothing.

Next time when you know your English is not that good don't try to correct with the mind of scoring cheap point, especially when the person is obviously better than you. It exposes you to ridicule.

Go and sin no more.

U still dey talk?see who nor Sabi spell global disease dey form okoro feeling funky abeg use shame save ur lineage shut up grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 6:38pm On Apr 13, 2020
zeusdgrt:

U still dey talk?see who nor Sabi spell global disease dey form okoro feeling funky abeg use shame save ur lineage shut up grin

You are here for your evening English lesson? grin grin
It will be difficult for me to access your progress or retrogression (as the case may be) if you will keep typing in pidgin

I know you are afraid of making mistake. writing in English is your worst nightmare grin grin. But don't worry, I won't laugh at you. If you don't speak it, you can't get better at it.

Boy, speak English please. I don't know where to start the correction from.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 6:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
soojar:

You are here for your evening English lesson? grin grin
It will be difficult for me to access your progress or retrogression (as the case may be) if you will keep typing in pidgin

I know you are afraid of making mistake. writing in English is your worst nightmare grin grin. But don't worry, I won't laugh at you. If you don't speak it, you can't get better at it.

Boy, speak English please. I don't know where to start the correction from.
Sorry if u can't spell then you ain't worthy to teach anyone, try get sense think small na grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Sorry if u can't spell then you ain't worthy to teach anyone, try get sense think small na grin

But you can't even write a single sentence in English correctly without shooting 'bullets' yet, you wanted to teach your senior.

try get sense think small na What is this one again? grin Seriously, how old are you? because you can't be correcting even a 5year old over and over again the way I've been doing, only for you to come back ans still write this.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2020
soojar:

But you can't even write a single sentence in English correctly without shooting 'bullets' yet, you wanted to teach your senior.

try get sense think small na What is this one again? grin Seriously, how old are you? because you can't be correcting even a 5year old over and over again the way I've been doing, only for you to come back ans still write this.
Is called pidgin lingua grin obinna nwaneri grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Is called pidgin lingua grin obinna nwaneri grin

Oh, ok. That's what you 've been speaking all along.

Please leave English for those that can speak it then and concentrate on the pidgin.

If you had told me earlier I would have come down to your level.

I for don come your level since. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Certificate Saga: Apostle Suleiman's 2015 Prophecies: See No 47- / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo At Tope Alabi's 50th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.