Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,605 members, 7,955,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:06 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G - Religion (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G (78852 Views)

Daddy Freeze Schools Chris Oyakhilome On Criticizing Pastors (Video) / 'It Is About Microchips' – Chris Oyakhilome On Black Lives Matter Protests / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 8:27pm On Apr 13, 2020
soojar:

Oh, ok. That's what you 've been speaking all along.

Please leave English for those that can speak it then and concentrate on the pidgin.

If you had told me earlier I would have come down to your level.

I for don come your level since. grin
If you say "those"hope you not including yourself because you can't spell. grin trust me you nor reach grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2020
zeusdgrt:

If you say "those"hope you not including yourself because you can't spell. grin

wetin you talk?

I don switch to your level o. Try and make some sense this time I beg grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2020
soojar:

wetin you talk?

I don switch to your level o. Try and make some sense this time I beg grin
Why you delete the part wen I say you nor reach? grin cz u be learner
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Why you delete the part wen I say you nor reach? grin cz u be learner

I can see you are in your comfort zone now. at least you can put 2 sentences together in pidgin grin

kudos

modified: I can see you tried to correct yourself on the earlier post grin grin Seriously, you don't need that. You have confirmed it yourself that it's pidgin you are comfortable with, so, fire on your pidgin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 9:35pm On Apr 13, 2020
soojar:

I can see you are in your comfort zone now. at least you can put 2 sentences together in pidgin grin

kudos

modified: I can see you tried to correct yourself on the earlier post grin grin Seriously, you don't need that. You have confirmed it yourself that it's pidgin you are comfortable with, so, fire on your pidgin
Lol.....oga I say in any level u nor reach that's why u smart shot yourself with gun go type error and wan still form porch on top admit say u dull like buhari and take correction of the right spelling I don show then,stop disgracing yourself with words wen u nor know... grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Lol.....oga I say in any level u nor reach that's why u smart shot yourself with gun go type error and wan still form porch on top admit say u dull like buhari and take correction of the right spelling I don show then,stop disgracing yourself with words wen u nor know... grin

Chai! so you can talk like this? grin grin grin I was already beginning to think you are an imbecil*

So it's because you can't express yourself in English you have been typing 5words in 6hours since grin grin poor you.

Now that I've released you to speak pidgin see the way you are chatting like a parrot.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2020
soojar:

Chai! so you can talk like this? grin grin grin I was already beginning to think you are an imbecil*

So it's because you can't express yourself in English you have been typing 5words in 6hours since grin grin poor you.

Now that I've released you to speak pidgin see the way you are chatting like a parrot.
Oga am an essential service worker so am not free like u dummy. grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Oga am an essential service worker so am not free like u dummy. grin

essential in teaching patients pidgin? grin Nice one.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 2:50pm On Apr 14, 2020
soojar:

essential in teaching patients pidgin? grin Nice one.
Stay there I know you are jobless so you have time to type,But am not.Run along boy grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 4:57pm On Apr 14, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Stay there I know you are jobless so you have time to type,But am not.Run along boy grin

But you have time to shoot 'bullets' online
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 1:18am On Apr 15, 2020
soojar:

But you have time to shoot 'bullets' online
I had time to correct u, but it seems u prefer ignorance so like I said run along. grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 5:03am On Apr 15, 2020
zeusdgrt:

I had time to correct u, but it seems u prefer ignorance so like I said run along. grin

Oh, you, correct? grin grin I'm sure you are even laughing at yourself, when no be pidgin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 10:07am On Apr 15, 2020
soojar:

Oh, you, correct? grin grin I'm sure you are even laughing at yourself, when no be pidgin
Guess u more jobless,bored and a dull brain guy than I imagined.So make I leave u make u craze well cz isolation and hungry don enter ur matter,got a job to do so take care grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 10:16am On Apr 15, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Guess u more jobless,bored and a dull brain guy than I imagined.So make I leave u make u craze well cz isolation and hungry don enter ur matter,got a job to do so take care grin

Don't go yet, It's now the conversation is beginning to get interesting when I've allowed you to speak the pidgin you are comfortable with..

'bullet shooter' English teacher grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 2:49pm On Apr 15, 2020
soojar:

Don't go yet, It's now the conversation is beginning to get interesting when I've allowed you to speak the pidgin you are comfortable with..

'bullet shooter' English teacher grin
Nah....can't be jobless like u grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by MiddleDimension: 12:15am On Apr 16, 2020
zeusdgrt:

We talking of followers on its own network u dey talk YouTube?guy u dull sha grin
no one knows those so called networks!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 12:58am On Apr 16, 2020
MiddleDimension:

no one knows those so called networks!
Try Google loveworldsat and get information
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 4:34am On Apr 16, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Nah....can't be jobless like u grin

which job? teaching pidgin?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 6:45am On Apr 16, 2020
soojar:

which job? teaching pidgin?
Teaching na essential service? Otu.. grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by MiddleDimension: 9:26am On Apr 16, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Try Google loveworldsat and get information

no one knows it, period! drop your pride!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2020
MiddleDimension:

no one knows it, period! drop your pride!
Sorry only u don't know,cz 3billion people viewed!the world is bigger than YouTube...lol grin try upgrade!Use Google abi u nor get data?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by MiddleDimension: 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Sorry only u don't know,cz 3billion people viewed!the world is bigger than YouTube...lol grin try upgrade!Use Google abi u nor get data?

instagram account, just over 100,000
facebook account, just over 97,000 followers
just over 4,000 download on google play store
on youtube, 19,000 subcribers. so where else could you have gathered 3billion people, approximately 1 in 2people in this world?
i wasn't lying when i said no one knows your lovewhatever!
arrogance is the problem of your church and its gang leader.
he has said so many things before
he onces asked ''who made you (anita oyakhilome) a pastor?
''i'm not a preacher, i am a man of god!''
''...and i go in the way i'm asked to...''
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 7:04pm On Apr 16, 2020
MiddleDimension:

instagram account, just over 100,000
facebook account, just over 97,000 followers
just over 4,000 download on google play store
on youtube, 19,000 subcribers. so where else could you have gathered 3billion people, approximately 1 in 2people in this world?
i wasn't lying when i said no one knows your lovewhatever!
arrogance is the problem of your church and its gang leader.
he has said so many things before
he onces asked ''who made you (anita oyakhilome) a pastor?
''i'm not a preacher, i am a man of god!''
''...and i go in the way i'm asked to...''
That's y said u are not informed that Christ embassy has it's own satellite network hosting along different countries and Christian channels,is not a station or a channel.oga type loveworldsat and read on your Google so you can stop disgracing yourself publicly grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by MiddleDimension: 7:06pm On Apr 16, 2020
zeusdgrt:

That's y said u are not informed that Christ embassy has it's own satellite network hosting along different countries and Christian channels,is not a station or a channel.oga type loveworldsat and read on your Google so you can stop disgracing yourself publicly grin

you believe whatever you had last week is more popular than the world cup, or the olympic games?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2020
MiddleDimension:

you believe whatever you had last week is more popular than the world cup, or the olympic games?
Last answer, Google loveworldsat network abi u nor get data?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Teaching na essential service? Otu.. grin

which essential service doesn't have name? grin
I didn't ask you for what you do, you started again by doing what you know how to do best, show off. You portray yourself for who you are not.

Ok, now tell me the essential service you are doing? Truck driver, sewage cleaner, security guard/gate man? which one?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2020
soojar:

which essential service doesn't have name? grin
I didn't ask you for what you do, you started again by doing what you know how to do best, show off. You portray yourself for who you are not.

Ok, now tell me the essential service you are doing? Truck driver, sewage cleaner, security guard/gate man? which one?
Lol....sorry if it hurts that you are jobless but off joke am still working cz am an essential service worker believe it or not na your headache and judging by the options you type then there's no need to answer your question cz you think way too low for people's personalities cz yours is so damn low grin enjoy your jobless lockdown life grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Lol....sorry if it hurts that you are jobless but off joke am still working cz am an essential service worker believe it or not na your headache and judging by the options you type then there's no need to answer your question cz you think way too low for people's personalities cz yours is so damn low grin enjoy your jobless lockdown life grin

As I said, I never asked you for your job, since you chose to brag about it, please go ahead and tell me. Don't be shy, all work na work grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
soojar:

As I said, I never asked you for your job, since you chose to brag about it, please go ahead and tell me. Don't be shy, all work na work grin
Oga I don't owe you any information, like it or not you are jobless and am not and if I want brag my work is so essential that am entitled to a car picking me up and bringing me back at my scheduled time so u can guess how essential it is dummy. grin nor worry joblessness will pass for you only if you try get sense.i for say make u send ur CV but we don't employ dummies grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2020
zeusdgrt:

Oga I don't owe you any information, like it or not you are jobless and am not and if I want brag my work is so essential that am entitled to a car picking me up and bringing me back at my scheduled time so u can guess how essential it is dummy. grin nor worry joblessness will pass for you only if you try get sense.i for say make u send ur CV but we don't employ dummies grin

grin grin Yeah, I get it now. I always see you sewage cleaners how they use Dangote truck to pack you people every money and bring you back to your locations at 'scheduled' time.

Nice one, you said I should send my CV? grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by zeusdgrt(m): 5:06am On Apr 19, 2020
soojar:

grin grin Yeah, I get it now. I always see you sewage cleaners how they use Dangote truck to pack you people every money and bring you back to your locations at 'scheduled' time.

Nice one, you said I should send my CV? grin
As u said sewage clearner,not sure you will want to work there so don't send your cv grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome On 5G: Lagos And Abuja Shut By FG For Installation Of 5G by soojar(m): 10:21am On Apr 19, 2020
zeusdgrt:

As u said sewage clearner,not sure you will want to work there so don't send your cv grin

Do you people need CV for that? How did you write your CV when you were applying for sewage cleaner? I thought they just pick you people by the road side.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos / Stephanie Otobo "Apostle Suleman Told Me To Make False Confession Against FG" / Interesting - The Many Faces Of Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.