Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit (123905 Views)

How To Easily Have Sex With A Girl On Her First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by SILVERLINES: 2:53pm On May 18, 2020
[quote author[s]=goodman41 post=88162638]I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted. I told her that l'm not looking for a girlfriend but a wife. I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and fail. I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me. She said okay, that I should send transport money, I tried using my phone to transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so I told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but I told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day being Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.

When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self busy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay. So am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me.

I asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.

Am not the type that use to call every day but she asked me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me one day without telling me to see if I have another girl.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?[/s][/quote] for bringing this to Nairaland shows that you really lack senses
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Mizwisdom(f): 2:54pm On May 18, 2020
4reala:
Na wah to U o, no be u dey use her Firstly, U say you no want sex, U take style do aka gum form say transfer no work so DAT make she no collect ur money clean mouth, forgetting DAT na u dey invite her. Now she borrow money come, U find money impress her for chicken republic abi na shoprite. After una come back, girl say she wan sleep, U come see say opportunity come, u no see cushion or floor to lie down, u jump enter bed with her as ur john Thomas say make u no miss this opportunity.
U do all this finish, come they ask us wether she wan use u, just because she say she go like make u they holla her every day. Oga, na u they try to use her, because U don dey talk say u no trust her after u don chop her finish.

Wisdom lives in you. Keep it up

4 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Richborn94(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2020
3k for transport and hair bro? Like seriously? And she took the money from your stingy hand and you have the guts to ask this question on nairaland?

4 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by oluwasheys10(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2020
CsRockefeller:

grin grin grin

Anon: My girl was chatting with a guy on watsapp.
Nairalanders: Dump her she's a hoe, she's a slut, simp like u, idiot!!

Anon: My wife has stopped cooking for me what can I do?
Nairalanders: She's cheating, getting a good dick outside, divorce her!!

Anon: I want to marry a single mother, I love her, what do u think?
Nairalanders: You're a beta male, shes a hoe with a wide p***y, her body count is up to 20, she can never forget her baby daddy.

Anon: I met a man, I like him but he doesn't spend on me.
Nairalanders: Olosho, go work, what do u offer except ur p***y, anyway dump him, he doesnt love u, you are rhe side chick.

Men bless the day I discovered this site. People here crack me up everyday.

grin grin grin
grin grin grin I Swear....This got me laughing, even a mature mind go collapse untop those comments and left confused

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Mdmelijah: 2:54pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted. I told her that l'm not looking for a girlfriend but a wife. I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and fail. I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me. She said okay, that I should send transport money, I tried using my phone to transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so I told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but I told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day being Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.

When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self busy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay. So am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me.

I asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.

Am not the type that use to call every day but she asked me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me one day without telling me to see if I have another girl.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?
this kind of relationship won't last, no real love inside. From what I have read you will soon lose interest in her.

No real feelings or understanding was built first, you both just jumped into sex. She doesn't trust you, she asks for material things from you. She's basically immature and your relationship with her will develop a lot of problems the signs are there already.

Check my signature on the right way to get into a lasting relationship that leads to marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by NuclearGodzilla: 2:54pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?

All of this for a smash of coochie?
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by JasperVII(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2020
There's one thing I wouldn't under any circumstances advise a guy to tell his girlfriend especially when they're just starting the relationship, and that is to tell her that you're looking for a wife.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by clemmonce(m): 2:54pm On May 18, 2020
Nwodosis:
In any relationship no one knows who is actually using who untill the relationship ends! It is like a game, but this one is a mind game, you will only know the winner (user) when the game ends.
Wise word. It seems you read my mind.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by makinson2865: 2:55pm On May 18, 2020
I hate girl that is fond of demanding. I want to plait my hair today, I need airtime tomoro and bla bla. Well, kip spending on her as per maga you be.
Lass lass your eyes go clear when she returns to her real bf maybe till "your ancestors whisper" son we disown you from this family. Gbewu dani omo

3 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Olisehinnocent: 2:57pm On May 18, 2020
I swear that girl na olosho. Be careful o. I have dated such a lady.
goodman41:
we even had sex before going out when we came back we did have sex again
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Mdmelijah: 2:57pm On May 18, 2020
Naughtysite:

She loves you but you don't yet love her.

These are the reasons you don't love her.

1. She gave you sex on the first day, so you take her lightly for that act.

2. She didn't play hide and seek with you for long. If you had spent 2 months toasting her, you should have loved her by now.

3. She accepts anything you do.

She actually loves you. That is my verdict.
that's not love that's infatuation

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Mizwisdom(f): 2:58pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:

So now can you hear yourself? you're still asking who is using who? maybe you need to oil your brain small so that it will work at optimum capacity grin

Flee from fornication, stop destroying the Temple of the Holy Spirit by this illicit act

3 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Cocao(f): 2:58pm On May 18, 2020
What type of relationship is this bikonu?

I swear y'all cracked tf me up grin grin grin
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Blitz888(m): 2:58pm On May 18, 2020
She obviously want the r/ship more than you do... I honestly don't think you're serious.

You want to marry her yet you find it difficult to make reasonable financial sacrifice for her.

Free that girl and stop wasting her time.

You can't love and not give but you can give and not love...

4 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:58pm On May 18, 2020
[s]
Mizwisdom:

Wisdom lives in you. Keep it up

[/s]

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Chrysz(m): 2:58pm On May 18, 2020
Allaboutkatiee:

Interesting angry
what do you have to say
Is he right
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by clemmonce(m): 2:58pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:

She might be serious. But dont take her asking you for money too personal, school girls need money, so they will ask.
Well from what i read, she might be serious.... just thread carefully and ask her very well if she has ended the relationship with the other guy. To me she seem like a good person. Call her but dont over call, take her out to nice places, not just your house everytime, and lastly stop pre- marital sex.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 2:59pm On May 18, 2020
[s]
Mizwisdom:

So now can you hear yourself? you're still asking who is using who? maybe you need to oil your brain small so that it will work at optimum capacity grin

Flee from fornication, stop destroying the Temple of the Holy Spirit by this illicit act

[/s]
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by MartinsD12(m): 2:59pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:

Both of you are players

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Cocao(f): 2:59pm On May 18, 2020
makinson2865:
I hate girl that is fond of demanding. I want to plait my hair today, I need airtime tomoro and bla bla. Well, kip spending on her as per maga you be.
Lass lass your eyes go clear when she returns to her real bf maybe till "your ancestors whisper" son we disown from this family. Gbewu dani omo

Is it the 2k and the 3k and the 4k I am seeing here?

Please the guy is not complaining. "kip" your observations to yourself

5 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Slimranky(m): 2:59pm On May 18, 2020
An Undergraduate girl in uni will tell you she's in a night class but she's banging another guy Doggy ATM,never date an undergraduate girl until she graduate's and decides on what to do with her life, use your head before this uni girls go put you for bottle dey control you in the name of love, and after spending your money on her in school,when she graduates she would marry another man....
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by pjetta007(m): 3:00pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
she sweet? You enjoy am?

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Twoclans(f): 3:01pm On May 18, 2020
CsRockefeller:

grin grin grin

Nairalanders: You're a beta male, shes a hoe with a wide p***y, her body count is up to 20, she can never forget her baby daddy.

Nairalanders: Olosho, go work, what do u offer except ur p***y, anyway dump him, he doesnt love u, you are rhe side chick.

grin grin grin

Anon: I asked my pregnant wife for money to enable me go out and do something that will double the money .she refused to give me instead she gave me a time table for sex

Nairalanders : Do not cross the express for someone who cannot jump a gutter for you.She is a feminist and you married an expired evening newspaper.

Anon: Yes you are correct I will never raise my feet off the ground for her.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Vecto(m): 3:01pm On May 18, 2020
So the Mods just deem it fit to push this topic to front page?

Which kind lazy moderators Se.un employ sef? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Goalnaldo(m): 3:01pm On May 18, 2020
This look like one of those stories a guy named 'stupidity' could cook up cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Mizwisdom(f): 3:01pm On May 18, 2020
CsRockefeller:

grin grin grin

grin grin grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 18, 2020
Mtschewww embarassed

Typical Nigerian relationship.

Please send me money, send me airtime, I am a virgin, I have a boyfriend, I want to marry you, send me transport money, take me out to eat, I don't know if she has a boyfriend, I am not sure you have a girlfriend, she is in the university.

Mtschewww.

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Phrankin(m): 3:02pm On May 18, 2020
I'm seeing a lot of red flags.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by NaijadrivaCars: 3:02pm On May 18, 2020
4reala:
Na wah to U o, no be u dey use her Firstly, U say you no want sex, U take style do aka gum form say transfer no work so DAT make she no collect ur money clean mouth, forgetting DAT na u dey invite her. Now she borrow money come, U find money impress her for chicken republic abi na shoprite. After una come back, girl say she wan sleep, U come see say opportunity come, u no see cushion or floor to lie down, u jump enter bed with her as ur john Thomas say make u no miss this opportunity.
U do all this finish, come they ask us wether she wan use u, just because she say she go like make u they holla her every day. Oga, na u they try to use her, because U don dey talk say u no trust her after u don chop her finish.

grin best comment of this thread!

4 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Ewedegubbler: 3:02pm On May 18, 2020
either you are mentally challenged or financially handicapped.. 4k for hair and transport for this Buhari naija

I beg make you carry this poverty story commot for here

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.