Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit (123904 Views)

How To Easily Have Sex With A Girl On Her First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by DonroxyII: 3:29am On May 20, 2020
4reala:
Na wah to U o, no be u dey use her Firstly, U say you no want sex, U take style do aka gum form say transfer no work so DAT make she no collect ur money clean mouth, forgetting DAT na u dey invite her. Now she borrow money come, U find money impress her for chicken republic abi na shoprite. After una come back, girl say she wan sleep, U come see say opportunity come, u no see cushion or floor to lie down, u jump enter bed with her as ur john Thomas say make u no miss this opportunity.
U do all this finish, come they ask us wether she wan use u, just because she say she go like make u they holla her every day. Oga, na u they try to use her, because U don dey talk say u no trust her after u don chop her finish.
OP is simply gonna break that girl's heart .... grin ... She should run !

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by DonroxyII: 3:32am On May 20, 2020
goodman41:
we even had sex before going out when we came back we did have sex again
Leave that girl alone cheesy ... You gonna hurt her over slimy excuse... Go find ya mate !!

She will be satisfying you in the hope that you will marry her but you will break her apart over your insecurity!!
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Mira4Ashawo(f): 3:49am On May 20, 2020
[s]
Mizwisdom:

Wisdom lives in you. Keep it up

[/s]
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by DonroxyII: 4:42am On May 20, 2020
fkj950ax:

Sorry o.

I think you are the one using yourself. The girl has got nothing on you. You are the one who is just uncertain of what you want.

She went to lay on the bed. You joined her and expected her to lead praise and worship abi?

She should borrow from a friend before coming, you smashed her and gave her 4k and 2k and nonsense.
They smashed each other pls !
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by JohnasI: 1:14pm On May 22, 2020
I don't mind having sex at the first date. I mean if both sides agree, of course, there is no problem in it. Basing on my personal experience I can say that big girls tend to be more active at flirt, so you don’t have to ask twice about going to bed. In case you have no that type of women among your acquaintances go to this site bbwtodate.com and hook up the got one!
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by skedy1(m): 8:08am On May 24, 2020
Nwodosis:
In any relationship no one knows who is actually using who untill the relationship ends! It is like a game, but this one is a mind game, you will only know the winner (user) when the game ends.

You sabi book die!
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Psoul(m): 4:16pm On May 24, 2020
Nwodosis:
In any relationship no one knows who is actually using who untill the relationship ends! It is like a game, but this one is a mind game, you will only know the winner (user) when the game ends.

The question should be; Are you really serious in this relationship. Are you ready to marry this girl or do you want to hit and move on?
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Cityguy: 9:15am On May 25, 2020
abbasajao:
Only God knows number of relationships Nairalander comments have scattered.
I tell you. Only few come ts here should be taken seriously. Some just talk out of their imaginations. How can people generalise that undergrads are unfit for marriage? I tire sef.

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Successfulben: 2:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
You wouldn't know. Have you prayed about it? Don't embark on a life time journey blindly.
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted. I told her that l'm not looking for a girlfriend but a wife. I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and fail. I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me. She said okay, that I should send transport money, I tried using my phone to transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so I told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but I told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day being Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.

When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self busy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay. So am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me.

I asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.

Am not the type that use to call every day but she asked me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me one day without telling me to see if I have another girl.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Chike222(m): 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2021
Oga... dat girl dey very serious with you but na you wey no dey serious with her and na you go still break her heart and if you know sey you no like her.... leave her make she follow who go love her the way she love am....the girl is dedicated to you and not a flirt....no be wen man give woman money be sey im love her....you are not the first to do so....okay
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Iceberg9496(m): 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2021
CsRockefeller:

grin grin grin

Anon: My girl was chatting with a guy on watsapp.
Nairalanders: Dump her she's a hoe, she's a slut, simp like u, idiot!!

Anon: My wife has stopped cooking for me what can I do?
Nairalanders: She's cheating, getting a good dick outside, divorce her!!

Anon: I want to marry a single mother, I love her, what do u think?
Nairalanders: You're a beta male, shes a hoe with a wide p***y, her body count is up to 20, she can never forget her baby daddy.

Anon: I met a man, I like him but he doesn't spend on me.
Nairalanders: Olosho, go work, what do u offer except ur p***y, anyway dump him, he doesnt love u, you are rhe side chick.

Men bless the day I discovered this site. People here crack me up everyday.

grin grin grin
Funny enough, all those are the bitter truth..
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by hstar: 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2021
I'll read later
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by hostes: 10:59pm On Jan 27, 2021
Do you believe that sex on a first date can start a normal relationship? In short: I met a person from another city, we can meet either at my place or his house, of course with an overnight stay - not a single normal person will go to a cafe just like that. Who had such cases and how did it end? I read the opinions of people on this fappening forum, but this is not enough for me. Thank you all in advance.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Rukkie2: 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2021
Who nor go nor know,my brother believe me or not,that gal no wife materia,u better take am serious, the gal now better gal,I dey talk from experience, but if u no hear my advice no problem,now last last u go remember watin I tell u
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by whippersnapper(m): 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
abbasajao:
Only God knows number of relationships Nairalander comments have scattered.
E choke
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by obinna58(m): 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted. I told her that l'm not looking for a girlfriend but a wife. I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and fail. I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me. She said okay, that I should send transport money, I tried using my phone to transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so I told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but I told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day being Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.

When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self busy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay. So am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me.

I asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.

Am not the type that use to call every day but she asked me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me one day without telling me to see if I have another girl.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?
Oga update us abeg make we dey learn

Una don marry?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo / My 14-Year-Old Sister Plans To Send Nude Pictures To 27-Year-Old Facebook Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.