Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,845 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit (123963 Views)

How To Easily Have Sex With A Girl On Her First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by mordred44: 5:20pm On May 18, 2020
Some girls are so cheap to d xtent dat,u kan easily yansh dem wit noodle...e.g poly girls

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by uthlaw: 5:26pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted. I told her that l'm not looking for a girlfriend but a wife. I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and fail. I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me. She said okay, that I should send transport money, I tried using my phone to transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so I told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but I told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day being Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.

When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self busy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay. So am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me.

I asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.

Am not the type that use to call every day but she asked me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me one day without telling me to see if I have another girl.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?
many guys just doll!
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by ghiloman28(m): 5:27pm On May 18, 2020
Am telling you grin
abbasajao:
Only God knows number of relationships Nairalander comments have scattered.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Flakky26(f): 5:29pm On May 18, 2020
Nairaland is not a good place to come for advise when it comes to making a choice for life partner. A man or lady must know what he or she want and his or her heart conviction. Confusion set in when you don't know what you want in the opposite sex. A man can marry a prostitute and they will have a blissful marriage. Another man could settle for a church girl and the marriage will be hell.

Its w matter of choice
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Sarang(f): 5:30pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted. I told her that l'm not looking for a girlfriend but a wife. I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and fail. I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me. She said okay, that I should send transport money, I tried using my phone to transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so I told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but I told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day being Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.

When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self busy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay. So am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me.

I asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.

Am not the type that use to call every day but she asked me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me one day without telling me to see if I have another girl.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?

I don’t mean to be rude but how is she using you?

She cooked for you!
Cleaned your room!
Gave you sex! And yet even when you gave her just 3k that wasn’t enough for her she took it and didn’t COMPLAIN!

You gave her 7k and She is using you?!
Are you kidding me!!
Did you even APPRECIATE her?! Is she your MAID!!
Damn Nigerian men!

You ARE USING HER if you don’t know!

3 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by bassman007(m): 5:32pm On May 18, 2020
You give a girl 3k for transport and hair, and she collects it without much complain, then two things are involved. Either she really likes you or she has other people like you who can balance up. OP from your write-up, it's either you're the one using her or you're both using yourselves. She's obviously more serious about the relationship than you.

3 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Kdon2: 5:32pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:

Abi na you gangan be player.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Sarang(f): 5:33pm On May 18, 2020
evil1:

That girl obviously likes u even before you asked her to visit you.
Oga stop wasting that girls time.
Calling everyday builds a relationship more stronger and keeps communication level in check.
There is nothing wrong dating an undergraduate butvif its marriage it's the wrong option.
But I can notice from your writeup that your a stingy guy hiding under pretence of conservation.

So STINGY!
AIRTIME 500 Naira he SAID NO even when he can!
Chukwu aju!!

3 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Genset: 5:34pm On May 18, 2020
Sarang:

I don’t mean to be rude but how is she using you?

She cooked for you!
Cleaned your room!
Gave you sex! And yet even when you gave her just 3k that wasn’t enough for her she took it and didn’t COMPLAIN!

You gave her 7k and She is using you?!
Are you kidding me!!
Did you even appreciate her?!
Damn Nigerian men!

Don't mind the broke stingy goat. Girl wey give u sex, come cook and clean join. He dey here dey whine cos of ordinary 3k. See, my naija girls make una give una brain. Make it harder for this guys to get to ur honey pot so that dey appreciate it better. Make him spend on you babes before anything .

3 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by elasticlala: 5:36pm On May 18, 2020
abbasajao:
Only God knows number of relationships Nairalander comments have scattered.
grin grin grin I dey tell u grin
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by airminem(f): 5:37pm On May 18, 2020
MedicH:

exactly the point... as long as u wont be there to give her money for hair in the lockdown u propose, allow her to be waming beds and be getting it
Manage the little money U have at hand. Dont waste it. Its a FACT. Any which way, her hair will be beautiful done without WARMING BEDs.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Sarang(f): 5:37pm On May 18, 2020
farous:
Bros drop this girl now. Who do you this. Undergraduate with materialistic and too dependency attitude. Go and find better babe that can help you actualize your vision together

Mechie onu nsi there!
How is she materialistic?!

7thousand?
7k and she is materialistic?!

Onye ala!!

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Sarang(f): 5:39pm On May 18, 2020
Obidiugwu:
From my own observation, no money no love for Nigeria girls nowadays,no more true love,brother if you are ready to involve yourself in a relationship, be ready to spend because that is the only language they understand generally. They will carry all their personal and family problem come!

Did anyone ask you make you no geh money?
Gbafue gi there!

Why do you keep chasing them for sex
Osho free okwaya

Ina apu ala!
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by fairy88: 5:39pm On May 18, 2020
[quote author=goodman41 post=88166085]we even had sex before going out when we came back we did have sex again[/quote

Summary of all, op
You are stingy, you are the "give and take"
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by emyrald91(m): 5:40pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
we even had sex before going out when we came back we did have sex again

I am very sure, they were unprotected sex

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Sarang(f): 5:40pm On May 18, 2020
Genset:

Don't mind the broke stingy goat. Girl wey give u sex, come cook and clean join. He dey here dey whine cos of ordinary 3k. See, my naija girls make una give una brain. Make it harder for this guys to get to ur honey pot so that dey appreciate it better. Make him spend on you babes before anything .

I swear to God some girls take crap!!
I don vex taya..

Especially with those calling her materialistic!
7k materialistic ko! Materialism ni!

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Sarang(f): 5:42pm On May 18, 2020
emyrald91:

I am very sure, they were unprotected sex

Lol soon if they ask him for abortion money now, come and see another long..

“Keep me anonymous.”
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Exerter007(m): 5:44pm On May 18, 2020
OP I mean no offence.
How old are you?
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by phenzy(m): 5:45pm On May 18, 2020
This guy na Baba were I don go check him last thread grin
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Volunteer29(m): 5:47pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:

Are ,mu eyes deceiving?! You collected her contact first, never asked her out until she returned to school. Then she accepted and you invited her with the indirect condition that you were not going to send her tp, until u see her. She knew ur plans and so for that, she hesitated. After much persuasion, promises and conviction that u were going to stay off her panties; She finally showed up and at bed time, u were asking her if u could join her in your own bed. Were u expecting her to decline, so u could force urself on her at midnight or kick her out??
Now, u come here to ask us whether she's serious with the relationship or just wants to use you. WELDONE sir! Continue using her, she's your VACCINE for COVID19
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Michealky: 5:48pm On May 18, 2020
Nwodosis:
In any relationship no one knows who is actually using who untill the relationship ends! It is like a game, but this one is a mind game, you will only know the winner (user) when the game ends.
Lol wisdom
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by dumininu01(m): 5:49pm On May 18, 2020
The babe likes you man... The fact she even told u she had a boyfriend... Just study her first...
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Michealky: 5:49pm On May 18, 2020
So what's the question
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by tonapuck: 5:51pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:

Like seriously

You are a joker
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Beatswim: 5:54pm On May 18, 2020
I have met this type of ladies before... The day u stop all this babysitting and burden carrying, she will move to the next person.. Ladies are many but good wives are few..your emotions are in play here.. If u have money to spend around... U can continue but wen u are ready for marriage, look for a lady that compliments u interms of value and vision... Not all these hungry girls looking for who to carry their burden for them
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Alaganature(m): 5:55pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spentb like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

Naija guys will never keep to their promise...Iike sex but I don't take it serious..���
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Antai123(m): 5:57pm On May 18, 2020
Guy you need to repent and ask God for forgiveness. You just defiled her and come to think of it. What is it that makes sex so important to unmarried youths?...it baffles me a lot, cos everyone here and there are always stigmatized to sex. May God help us.

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by bluefilm: 6:02pm On May 18, 2020
Guy keep it up.

I like the way you are handling the young girl.

To get and keep a girl, you need to confuse the hell out of her.

They will spend all their resources, time and energy trying to figure the nigga out to understand why he is not responding to them in the way they have expected.

So, thumbs up for you, man!
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by bengasyl(m): 6:03pm On May 18, 2020
[quote author=xareal post=88163389]Bro if you're looking for a wife,stay away from an undergraduate..e get why oooo[/
I dont believe this tory
Na fake
]
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by omotoyossi(m): 6:03pm On May 18, 2020
She seems like a pest that will suck it money dry,not the marriable type for me. But if u don't mind ,go ahead.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Dubicent: 6:04pm On May 18, 2020
Guy, u are stingy. It's obvious the girl only wants your attention & care, she likes u, cuz from day 1 she has been honest with you and as a student she took calculated risk before coming to visit you. Even the woman u will marry in life you will definitely send her transport, pay for her hair and pay more things, u never even start. This one said she doesn't want u to eat outside give her money to cook for u but pride kill you there.

If I know the girl in particular I would be the one to tell her to stop talking to you, that you are using her.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.