Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,584 members, 7,823,528 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit (123997 Views)

How To Easily Have Sex With A Girl On Her First Visit / He Rough Handled Me On My First Visit To His House!!! HELP / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nat404: 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
mechanics:
Hmmmm, for you to sleep with a lady on a first night, means the lady is cheap, but since you have already slept with her, you have no choice than to continue what you have started, because if you leave the lady now, she will feel that you only used and dumped her.
She's not cheap. She just likes him.

10 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by mechanics(m): 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nat404:
She's not cheap. She just likes him.
hahahah, so every men she meets on her first date and she eventually sleeps with them, you called that one like abi.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2020

3 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by zeakes: 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2020
Na dis kind game dy end with sniper.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Magnoliaa(f): 6:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nwodosis:
In any relationship no one knows who is actually using who untill the relationship ends! It is like a game, but this one is a mind game, you will only know the winner (user) when the game ends.

Any relationship? Are you fr?
Pleasee, speak about your experiences alone.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Magnoliaa(f): 6:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mabpaine:
you stole your fellow guy's girlfriend despite her telling you she's got a boyfriend and now you asking if she is serious about you.. lol.. dude, you both deserve the future heartbreaks coming your way.. grin you never chi chumchin tongue

Imagine. People don't want what they do to others happening to them...lol

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Magnoliaa(f): 6:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
CsRockefeller:

grin grin grin

Anon: My girl was chatting with a guy on watsapp.
Nairalanders: Dump her she's a hoe, she's a slut, simp like u, idiot!!

Anon: My wife has stopped cooking for me what can I do?
Nairalanders: She's cheating, getting a good dick outside, divorce her!!

Anon: I want to marry a single mother, I love her, what do u think?
Nairalanders: You're a beta male, shes a hoe with a wide p***y, her body count is up to 20, she can never forget her baby daddy.

Anon: I met a man, I like him but he doesn't spend on me.
Nairalanders: Olosho, go work, what do u offer except ur p***y, anyway dump him, he doesnt love u, you are rhe side chick.

Men bless the day I discovered this site. People here crack me up everyday.

grin grin grin

grin Now they are saying undergraduate girls are this and that. Any lady in the University is not serious bla bla bla...

I just sit back and watch...

2 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by goodman41: 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Naughtysite:

She loves you but you don't yet love her.

These are the reasons you don't love her.

1. She gave you sex on the first day, so you take her lightly for that act.

2. She didn't play hide and seek with you for long. If you had spent 2 months toasting her, you should have loved her by now.

3. She accepts anything you do.

She actually loves you. That is my verdict.
yes she do, she even told me that she like me before I even collected her number, she has not gone through my phone before but she use to give me her phone
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Alxmyr(m): 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2020
You are not matured. You need to grow up before you start thinking of getting a wife material.

4 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by EmzyT: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
CsRockefeller:

grin grin grin

Anon: My girl was chatting with a guy on watsapp.
Nairalanders: Dump her she's a hoe, she's a slut, simp like u, idiot!!

Anon: My wife has stopped cooking for me what can I do?
Nairalanders: She's cheating, getting a good dick outside, divorce her!!

Anon: I want to marry a single mother, I love her, what do u think?
Nairalanders: You're a beta male, shes a hoe with a wide p***y, her body count is up to 20, she can never forget her baby daddy.

Anon: I met a man, I like him but he doesn't spend on me.
Nairalanders: Olosho, go work, what do u offer except ur p***y, anyway dump him, he doesnt love u, you are rhe side chick.

Men bless the day I discovered this site. People here crack me up everyday.

grin grin grin

Ah swear Bro grin
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Mabpaine(m): 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Imagine. People don't want what they do to others happening to them...lol
I'm telling you dear. they are all over the place. boasting how they cheated others and always quick to play the victims e.g OP when Its done to them. cheesy
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nat404: 8:20am On Apr 08, 2020
mechanics:
hahahah, so every men she meets on her first date and she eventually sleeps with them, you called that one like abi.
Not every man. She cannot sleep every man she meets and that's the fact.

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by mechanics(m): 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nat404:
Not every man. She cannot sleep every man she meets and that's the fact.
How do you know, are you her?
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2020
4reala:
Na wah to U o, no be u dey use her Firstly, U say you no want sex, U take style do aka gum form say transfer no work so DAT make she no collect ur money clean mouth, forgetting DAT na u dey invite her. Now she borrow money come, U find money impress her for chicken republic abi na shoprite. After una come back, girl say she wan sleep, U come see say opportunity come, u no see cushion or floor to lie down, u jump enter bed with her as ur john Thomas say make u no miss this opportunity.
U do all this finish, come they ask us wether she wan use u, just because she say she go like make u they holla her every day. Oga, na u they try to use her, because U don dey talk say u no trust her after u don chop her finish.
so he should've slept on the floor in his own house?
You are not serious

2 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by ZaOzaRoom(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2020
This is the second time I'm reading this on Nairaland.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 18, 2020
Naija e go better

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by PotatoSalad(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2020
she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

What's the essence of having him as boyfriend?
God! Human beings disgust me

3 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by scoundrel(f): 2:46pm On May 18, 2020
after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.
Many people round this up as ‘one thing lead to another and then we were heaving and panting on top one another.’ I see my mother didn’t lie when she said a man and a woman sleeping in the same bed results in a baby down the line.

1 Like

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Sacchi1162(m): 2:46pm On May 18, 2020
Once you sleep with a Nigerian girl, you're automatically dating.. Nothing like one night stand in their dictionary o

6 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by bmdmixer: 2:47pm On May 18, 2020
Masonkaycares:
If that 41 on your monkier is actually your age , Bros you've wasted your life. I cry for you .Am 18 BTW
that's y u talking like a child

4 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by COURVOISier(m): 2:47pm On May 18, 2020
Op, just GTFOH. You're still not mature for a relationship
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Pharovo(m): 2:47pm On May 18, 2020
You’ve been trying to invite a babe over for many weeks without success. She eventually came through, you set her up to see a movie while you where doing God knows what with your laptop on a Sunday. What happens to seeing the movie together, talking and the rest. Even if you must fire, show some respect and decency.

11 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:48pm On May 18, 2020
Nwodosis:
In any relationship no one knows who is actually using who untill the relationship ends! It is like a game, but this one is a mind game, you will only know the winner (user) when the game ends.
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by stcool(m): 2:49pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted. I told her that l'm not looking for a girlfriend but a wife. I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and fail. I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me. She said okay, that I should send transport money, I tried using my phone to transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so I told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but I told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day being Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.

When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self busy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay. So am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me.

I asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.

Am not the type that use to call every day but she asked me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me one day without telling me to see if I have another girl.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?

You don't deserve that girl... You are a waste of time!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Exc2000: 2:49pm On May 18, 2020
All signs point to the fact that she might be a good girl, but the problem is an undergraduate shouldn't be taking serious as she might fall in love and out of love easily since she is in her early 20s and just enjoying her body and sex.. the right time is after she's done with service then you can conclude if she is serious or not
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Dollabiz: 2:49pm On May 18, 2020
really
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by stagger: 2:50pm On May 18, 2020
The way people hawk sex as if it is N200 crayfish is just appalling. You are looking for a wife and the first day your "wifey material" shows, it ends with sex.

Wetin remain again?

3 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by ranksz: 2:50pm On May 18, 2020
In my own assessment, you seem to look like the unserious one.

2 Likes

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 18, 2020
Love is a beautiful thing. Call the Love Doctor on 07034930579

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by crackland: 2:52pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:
I met her when she came for her IT at my place of work. One day I collected her number but I didn't call her till she finished her IT and went back to school.

One day I called to inform her that I will like us to go into a relationship which she accepted. I told her that l'm not looking for a girlfriend but a wife. I asked her if she has a boyfriend but she said yes but she will never marry the guy because there are some things she will consider in terms of marriage.

I called her to visit me but she was doing promise and fail. I told her that I'm not inviting her for sex that sex is nothing for me. She said okay, that I should send transport money, I tried using my phone to transfer 2k for her but it was not going, so I told her that it was not going she said I should go and use ATM but I told her that I don't have that time that she should borrow from her roommate and come or she should forget about coming until when I will be able to use my phone to do the transfer. So that evening she called that she will come the next day being Sunday that she borrowed money from her roommate.

When she came on Sunday I put movie for her and kept my self busy with my laptop, she started feeling sleepy which I told her to go and sleep on the bed which she went, after I was through with my laptop I asked her if I can join her she said yes, I now joined her in the bed before we knew it we started kissing and romancing each other and we had sex.

After the sex she said that but you told me you don't like sex I told her I like sex but I don't take it serious. She said okay I understand. I now took her out spent like 3k, the following morning I gave her 4k for her transport and she was happy.

After one week she called that I should send her airtime I told her that am not sending she said okay without being angry, when she visited for the second time she asked why did I refuse to send her card I told her that I don't like sending card to people she said okay. So am seeing her as people, i told her don't worry any time I feel like I will send to her, but she said if i send it that she will send it back to me.

I asked her about her boyfriend she said that she has ended the friendship but my mind is telling she is lying, she cleaned my house and cooked for me before going back to school that she doesn't want me to be eating outside, she asked me to give her money to do hair which I gave her 3k for both her transport and the hair, she said the money is small but she Will add her own so she collected it without any issue.

Am not the type that use to call every day but she asked me to be calling her every day to make our relationship grow stronger, she was telling me the other day that she will visit me one day without telling me to see if I have another girl.

Please is this girl really serious with this relationship or she just wants to use me?
That girl is a small girl, too obvious.

You're probably not the only one she's using a relationship to obtain funds from.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by lograr(m): 2:53pm On May 18, 2020
4reala:

U do all this finish, come they ask us wether she wan use u, just because she say she go like make u they holla her every day. Oga, na u they try to use her, because U don dey talk say u no trust her after u don chop her finish.
Re: I Never Wanted To Have Sex With Her On The First Visit by Jaqenhghar: 2:53pm On May 18, 2020
goodman41:

You say you want relationship now you are in a relstionship. She cooks, cleans and fúcks you. You also give her money so what is the issue again

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / Man Caressing Lady's Thighs In A Bus While Faking Sleep (Photos) / Man Grabs Fiancée's Boobs In Pre-Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.