Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1357052 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) ... (1219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cassie74: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2021
How much is redmi 7 battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Iamolukorede(m): 2:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Good day gurus. I seriously need your help with my phone. The issue is this ; it goes off after use, what I mean is, for example I charge my phone, working in perfect condition. When I'm done with all necessary things on the phone, I put it somewhere to attend to other stuff.

Then coming back to the phone, it won't start up but notice it was working on the background, when I fix in the charger?, I got prompt it is changing, and so the thing is this, until the power or battery on the phone drains out my phone won't come up. As in drain out completely then I fix in the charger then boom it start up and up charging and display everything. However, maybe I use the phone for few days, thesame shit happens, I use a Nokia mobile phone. Plis gurus in house what is going on with my phone and how should no rectify the shit, thanks. I will read your submissions in the comment box.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2021
Cassie74:
How much is redmi 7 battery
the price 6k call or whatsapp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:31pm On Nov 15, 2021
gnaira:

Hi morning Engineers.
Please, I have a Samsung Note 4 with board problem.
How much to fix it?
You need a board replacement, contact me for it on 080.38294998
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Iamolukorede:
Good day gurus. I seriously need your help with my phone. The issue is this ; it goes off after use, what I mean is, for example I charge my phone, working in perfect condition. When I'm done with all necessary things on the phone, I put it somewhere to attend to other stuff.

Then coming back to the phone, it won't start up but notice it was working on the background, when I fix in the charger?, I got prompt it is changing, and so the thing is this, until the power or battery on the phone drains out my phone won't come up. As in drain out completely then I fix in the charger then boom it start up and up charging and display everything. However, maybe I use the phone for few days, thesame shit happens, I use a Nokia mobile phone. Plis gurus in house what is going on with my phone and how should no rectify the shit, thanks. I will read your submissions in the comment box.
This behaviour is strange, but I will suggest the screen be replaced first & see whether it could solve the problem.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Iamolukorede(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
chuksvoice:

This behaviour is strange, but I will suggest the screen be replaced first & see whether it could solve the problem.

Absolutely, so strange !!! I thought it is what I can jus rectify by DIY thanks my oga. You are blessed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by proclivity: 7:46am On Nov 16, 2021
Need to change my redmi note 8 volume button ASAP.
Also i have another redmi note 8 which network isn't stable, network comes and goes off.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
sholamat:
Please
How much can I get screen touch for redmi note 10s or the screen ??

COMPLETGE AMOLED SCREEN: 25K, CHANGING GLASS SCREEN ONLY IS 10k, 08137013426, 08121235355, 07087154931
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bwilliam(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hey,
Please how much will it cost to repair a Samsung A41 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bwilliam:
Hey,
Please how much will it cost to repair a Samsung A41 screen?
the price is 40k call or whatsapp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by IzEmmyGraphz(m): 6:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Pls engrs. in the house I seriously need a caliberator for my phone (360 F4 is the name) not so popular and so haven't been able to find it. please who knows it or how I can get it, please help a brother

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by proclivity: 8:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
proclivity:
Need to change my redmi note 8 volume button ASAP.
Also i have another redmi note 8 which network isn't stable, network comes and goes off.
I guess it's only screen and battery replacement that gets attention here...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
proclivity:

I guess it's only screen and battery replacement that gets attention here...
redmi note 8 volume botton isnt available in the market for now expect you will order it on line. If its other ones there .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jargozaza(m): 11:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
How much can I get Nokia 4.2 screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by IzEmmyGraphz(m): 7:15am On Nov 17, 2021
IzEmmyGraphz:
Pls engrs. in the house I seriously need a caliberator for my phone (360 F4 is the name) not so popular and so haven't been able to find it. please who knows it or how I can get it, please help a brother
who is seeing this please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:17am On Nov 17, 2021
YoungB1a:
Good morning, pls who can help with the repair of my screen display for iPhone 6 and the cost?

depends on your location.
screen - N7500
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:20am On Nov 17, 2021
IzEmmyGraphz:

what's your location?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by IzEmmyGraphz(m): 7:24am On Nov 17, 2021
waploger:

what's your location?
In Edo state
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
IzEmmyGraphz:
In Edo state
i. thought you were in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by IzEmmyGraphz(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
waploger:

i. thought you were in lagos
No sir, please if you have the caliberator you can waybill it right?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cassie74: 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Pls how much is it to repair both screen.. redmi 6a and Mi Max 2
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2021
Cassie74:
Redmi 6a 18k, not sure about the other one. You can reach me on 080.38294998 for both
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DabuIIIT: 9:55am On Nov 18, 2021
Please house,I can't hold or operate my Nokia 2.4 due to something burning all over it.

I remember it started when I downloaded and started playing a zombie shooting game.
I remember having something similar years ago with a tecno phone after downloading a war tank game..phone got so very hot.

Now I have uninstalled the zmb game but whenever I start using phone,it burns my fingers.
Bought phone brand new from slot this year and may likely sell it.

Please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olatundee001(m): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hope it's not the power button that is malfunctioning.
Iamolukorede:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Iamolukorede(m): 8:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
[

quote author=Olatundee001 post=107775452]Hope it's not the power button that is malfunctioning. [/quote]

I can't even say what the issue might be and I'm not sure is the power button coz when the battery drain out completely, then Immediately i recharged the mobile it displays and begins charge up. Days after or weeks again the mobile will jus go solo to repeat thesame circle, I dunno what is wrong jare.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chqakinns(m): 1:14am On Nov 20, 2021
I want to change my Huawei Y7 2018 Screen with cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:57am On Nov 20, 2021
chqakinns:
I want to change my Huawei Y7 2018 Screen with cost?
the price is 17k call or whatsapp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chqakinns(m): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2021
Repairguru:
the price is 17k call or whatsapp 08082409934

please let me pay 10k last
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by danyx: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2021
Cassie74:

Contact me on:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by martinmiller: 3:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
Olatundee001:
Hope it's not the power button that is malfunctioning.

Or it might be that the phone is tired. Boss go and change phone lol
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by martinmiller: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
Iamolukorede:
[

quote author=Olatundee001 post=107775452]Hope it's not the power button that is malfunctioning.

I can't even say what the issue might be and I'm not sure is the power button coz when the battery drain out completely, then Immediately i recharged the mobile it displays and begins charge up. Days after or weeks again the mobile will jus go solo to repeat thesame circle, I dunno what is wrong jare.

Boss, your mobile phone is tired nii.. or beta still I can come collect it once you are ready to buy a new one Ciao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cho25bc(f): 7:03am On Nov 21, 2021
Hello engineers in the house.

Please what is the cheapest price that someone can get a 4G enabled android phone? Any brand is welcomed.
Thanks so much in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) (1006) ... (1219) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.