Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,997 members, 7,828,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1002) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1353535 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) ... (1218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:02am On Nov 10, 2021
Malone122:
Please who repairs macs on here need to change my Battery
call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abcruz(m): 9:56am On Nov 10, 2021
@chatinent

Pls I need your help in tracking an android phone that was stolen yesterday.

I've sent you a PM pls kindly reply. Thanks!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
Malone122:

I think we talked on whatapp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
tolakush92:

I think we talked on whatapp
yup boss
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
Malone122:
I do, is it air or pro? Contact me on 080.3829.4998

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EBUBS(m): 4:33am On Nov 11, 2021
Redmi note 7 motherboard needed.. if you have please let me know aspa
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lilachiever(m): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2021
Cyril009:
So yesterday i changed the battery of my phone an umidigi A7 yesterday when he put in the new battery and plugged it in to charge he went out to Bring in a customer for about 30 minutes the phone did not come on he put in the old battery same thing still did not come on what could be the problem please help

The battery might have been weak from factory but the repair guy bleeped it up finally. You should have used a certified technicia.

Hit my WhatsApp if you're in Lagos. Lemme link you up to a certified and registered repair man, maybe your phone can be resurrected.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hello house, does anyone have an idea of the price of Tecno Spark 4 screen in Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cyril009(m): 7:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
lilachiever:

The battery might have been weak from factory but the repair guy bleeped it up finally. You should have used a certified technicia.

Hit my WhatsApp if you're in Lagos. Lemme link you up to a certified and registered repair man, maybe your phone can be resurrected.

No be repair guy na the phone jawe
D repair guy na emily 22
As i dey now na where i go see 50k to buy another phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dhatgirl: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
Who knows the price of huawei p20 pro screen and battery?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Temmylee01(m): 7:26am On Nov 13, 2021
I have this Infinix s5 lite that fell down and the screen broke, I change the screen only for it to be ghost touching and sometimes display pure black screen.......I even got the repairer guy locked up cuz he didn't want to change the screen for me, finally he replaced it with another new screen........ Guest what it's still display that black screen sometimes and still ghost touches.
So engineers in the house what could be the issue?

2 Likes

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:45am On Nov 13, 2021
Temmylee01:
I have this Infinix s5 lite that fell down and the screen broke, I change the screen only for it to be ghost touching and sometimes display pure black screen.......I even got the repairer guy locked up cuz he didn't want to change the screen for me, finally he replaced it with another new screen........ Guest what it's still display that black screen sometimes and still ghost touches. ;
when you guys want to fix phones you will not remember that engineers are here but when those quack damage your phone you willm come this thread and be seeking advice or disturb people that doesn't eat from the money cheesy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Temmylee01(m): 7:56am On Nov 13, 2021
Repairguru:
when you guys want to fix phones you will not remember that engineers are here but when those quack damage your phone you willm come this thread and be seeking advice or disturb people that doesn't eat from the money cheesy
Hello he didn't damage the phone, I did cuz the phone fell from my hand, and how would I have known that it the phone that has issue not the screen D guy didn't work on the phone he only change screen cuz he sells it, he's not even a phone repairer he only change phone screen cuz he sells them and Infinix s5 lite is a clip screen not solding one.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Maverick57: 9:10am On Nov 13, 2021
Please bosses after updating my phone it stated "restart after 2am" does that mean it not yet updated?
Screenshot below

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by revcompaty(m): 10:58am On Nov 13, 2021
Maverick57:
Please bosses after updating my phone it stated "restart after 2am" does that mean it not yet updated?
Screenshot below
Click the restart now.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by richie10k: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
Hello guys, I use gionee GN8001, suddenly the speaker stopped sounding.
Have checked the volume and it's intact,
Please what could be the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 9:44am On Nov 14, 2021
richie10k:
Hello guys, I use gionee GN8001, suddenly the speaker stopped sounding.
Have checked the volume and it's intact,
Please what could be the problem?

Try changing the speaker .. I can do it for you if you're in Lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 9:46am On Nov 14, 2021
Temmylee01:
I have this Infinix s5 lite that fell down and the screen broke, I change the screen only for it to be ghost touching and sometimes display pure black screen.......I even got the repairer guy locked up cuz he didn't want to change the screen for me, finally he replaced it with another new screen........ Guest what it's still display that black screen sometimes and still ghost touches.

This one you said you locked him up.. if I tell you how you go take do am, hope say you no go lock me up too grin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 10:00am On Nov 14, 2021
Paulpaulpaul:
Hello house, does anyone have an idea of the price of Tecno Spark 4 screen in Nigeria?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dominique(f): 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
Hello house, sorry for going slightly off topic. I need recommendations on which power bank to get. I'm seeing so many brands on the shopping apps, I'm confused on which to get. Power supply in my area has taken a nose dive so I need to get one urgently.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chijohn42k(m): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2021
dominique:
Hello house, sorry for going slightly off topic. I need recommendations on which power bank to get. I'm seeing so many brands on the shopping apps, I'm confused on which to get. Power supply in my area has taken a nose dive so I need to get one urgently.
romoss base on reviews.I never use it.where I am there is steady power supply
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abdulkayus(m): 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2021
Pls i have been having problem with my Instagram account. Suddenly last week i was asked to do a video verification to verify if i was a robot or not, i did it and submit but like it is not submitting and keep on coming back asking me for the verification. My IG feeds are not loading at all. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, still the same issue, i have also change the password from IG site on my PC, still the problem persist. And my account was not disabled because when i searched for my username on my friend's IG, it is coming on. Pls who has experience this, and how can someone solve the issue. Pls, help out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dominique(f): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2021
Chijohn42k:
romoss base on reviews.I never use it.where I am there is steady power supply not in 9ja sha.

Thanks, I'll be needing more reviews on brands like new age, oraimo, remaxx etc
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sholamat: 6:41pm On Nov 14, 2021
Please
How much can I get screen touch for redmi note 10s or the screen ??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by daddio(m): 10:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Repairguru:
the price is 20k call or whatsapp 08082409934

Good evening to you boss, please d'u have Redmi8A screen and how much is it.
If you have, could it be waybilled to Ibadan?

Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by YoungB1a(m): 8:08am On Nov 15, 2021
Good morning, pls who can help with the repair of my screen display for iPhone 6 and the cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:27am On Nov 15, 2021
daddio:

Good evening to you boss, please d'u have Redmi8A screen and how much is it.
If you have, could it be waybilled to Ibadan?

Thanks.
yes its available and the price is 17k while the waybill to ibadan is 2k total 19k call or whatsapp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2021
sholamat:
Please
How much can I get screen touch for redmi note 10s or the screen ??
the price is 20k call or whatsapp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:30am On Nov 15, 2021
YoungB1a:
Good morning, pls who can help with the repair of my screen display for iPhone 6 and the cost?
if its display ic it s 8k but if its screen replacement its 10k call or whatsapp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gnaira(m): 10:29am On Nov 15, 2021
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
Hi morning Engineers.
Please, I have a Samsung Note 4 with board problem.
How much to fix it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
gnaira:

Hi morning Engineers.
Please, I have a Samsung Note 4 with board problem.
How much to fix it?
whats the problem call or whatsapp 08082409934

(1) (2) (3) ... (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) (1005) ... (1218) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.