Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1025) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1357348 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (1219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fortunate25(m): 3:30am On Feb 15, 2022
@repairguru @repairguru3 @gurufix
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fortunate25(m): 3:38am On Feb 15, 2022
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auskyd(m): 5:49am On Feb 15, 2022
Fortunate25:

@repairguru3 @gurufix

OGA E be like say something is wrong with you,

I'm giving you until Thursday to refund me my.money else Nairaland no go contain both of us.
I have all ur details and info and I will personally make it popular on different threads.

TRY ME!!

Bro.

Why not try to tell the house what happened calmly, and see how you can resolve matters without having to threaten him in this manner?

Not saying he did not do anything, but I'm sure some people here could prevail upon him to settle things with you amicably.

My two Kobo.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 8:58am On Feb 15, 2022
Auskyd:

Bro.

Why not try to tell the house what happened calmly, and see how you can resolve matters without having to threaten him in this manner?

Not saying he did not do anything, but I'm sure some people here could prevail upon him to settle things with you amicably.

God will bless you my brother. He came to my office and brought tecno poviour 4 (lc8) to replace the board which I did and the panel didn’t work properly. He returned the phone and the panel that I should refund him. The panel was returned to where I bough it and uptill now have not gotten my money back coz I was told expect I will use it to collect another thing. Fourtnate25 paid 20k for the panel and have personally refunded him 17k which I have 3k to balance him. He called me yesterday and I told him I don’t have 3k yet and he said he will surprise me. Only for me to see this post . Pls niralander help judge this matter.

My two Kobo.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 9:03am On Feb 15, 2022
God will bless you my brother. He came to my office and brought tecno poviour 4 (lc8) to replace the board which I did and the panel didn’t work properly. He returned the phone and the panel that I should refund him. The panel was returned to where I bough it and uptill now have not gotten my money back coz I was told expect I will use it to collect another thing. Fourtnate25 paid 20k for the panel and have personally refunded him 17k which I have 3k to balance him. He called me yesterday and I told him I don’t have 3k yet and he said he will surprise me. Only for me to see this post . Pls niralander help judge this matter.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 9:04am On Feb 15, 2022
Auskyd:

Bro.

My two Kobo.

[quote author=Auskyd post=110236672]

Bro.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 9:11am On Feb 15, 2022
Fortunate25:
Yes I am talking to you Mr. MORUFF OLANREWAJU ISHOLA

@repairguru @repairguru3 @Gurufix

You go dey form Christian buy deep down you dey behave like scammer.

Oga send me my money before I change am for you
you think you can intimidate me ? Or spoil my name? . You are joking. I don’t care if you open whatever you wan to. Pls nothing concern you with my relationship with my God. A scammer cant stay long on nairaland and got several recommendations and review which have gotten .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fortunate25(m): 9:37am On Feb 15, 2022
Auskyd:

Bro.

My two Kobo.

Very good that's why I'm giving him till Thursday before all his details will go live on Nairaland.

Someone that has been delaying my.money since December last y re ar
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fortunate25(m): 9:41am On Feb 15, 2022
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fortunate25(m): 9:42am On Feb 15, 2022
Repairguru:

Why not tell them about my panel that you stole?

Why not tell them about the transport fare that's upto 10k that I spent while coming to your shop day in day out just to listen to your foolish stories that never worked out??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sbeylee(m): 9:44am On Feb 15, 2022
Hello Good morning Everyone, please I want to repair my Umidigi A5pro Screen just went black Anyone with Solution
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 15, 2022
Aky042:
How much is camon 16 screen

16k sir inclusiveness of service charge

You can call or what'app me on 09014566031
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:20am On Feb 15, 2022
Sbeylee:
Hello Good morning Everyone, please I want to repair my Umidigi A5pro Screen just went black Anyone with Solution

Yes there is solution only if you bring it to the solution table for probable solution

A5 pro screen available

Call or WhatsApp me on 09014566031
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 15, 2022
Repairguru:

Judging by what you said here bro

I'll just tell Mr fortunate to pls calm down on him

I'm sure he'll pay up hence the unnecessary banters

I also have had problem with people here and they they threatened with sort but I was not moved some even labelled me a scammer but we are still here receiving jobs and delivering jobs for people we met online

It's based on trust and I think we should just settle it amicably

I understand you that you're pained but pls dont be too harsh on him ... Na engineer all of us be ....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auskyd(m): 11:34am On Feb 15, 2022
Fortunate25:

Very good that's why I'm giving him till Thursday before all his details will go live on Nairaland.

Someone that has been delaying my.money since December last y re ar

My bro.

Please is it really 3k that repairguru is owing you? Let's be sure so you don't embarrass someone over something that trivial.

Abeg. Come do the needful.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Entanglement: 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2022
tolakush92:

Judging by what you said here bro

I'll just tell Mr fortunate to pls calm down on him

I'm sure he'll pay up hence the unnecessary banters

I also have had problem with people here and they they threatened with sort but I was not moved some even labelled me a scammer but we are still here receiving jobs and delivering jobs for people we met online

It's based on trust and I think we should just settle it amicably

I understand you that you're pained but pls dont be too harsh on him ... Na engineer all of us be ....
this guy is a scammer and his second moniker is PhoneCareIkeja and olakush92
The anti -scam bot has spoken
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auskyd(m): 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2022
Entanglement:
this guy is a scammer and his second moniker is PhoneCareIkeja and olakush92
The anti -scam bot has spoken

Tolakush what's the gist with this guy? Cos someone called you out last year but you didn't address the issue.

Make una dey try clear una name abeg
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2022
Where are you in ph

Noah13:

I need a reliable engineer to fix a Nokia 7.1 charging port in Port Harcourt
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Okorieelvis(m): 8:53am On Feb 16, 2022
My Samsung a20 wifi, Bluetooth and Hotspot is refusing to turn on. Please any clues ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 2:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
repairpalng:

PLEASE ALWAYS CALL/WHATSAPP TO CONFIRM CURRENT PRICE AND PICTURES OF THE ONE AVAILABLE.

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (23K)

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K)

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (25K)

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (30K)

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (42K)

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (37K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K)

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 2:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
available[quote author=repairpalng post=110277045][/quote]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Giantgyal: 3:43pm On Feb 16, 2022
Please who has iPhone 11 (uk used) for sale and how much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SirbobbyDgreat: 9:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
Please my iPhone 6plus screen and side buttons has stop functioning the screen has no crack,tried replacing the screen with another 1 but still same thing.
What can be done to fix this
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Noah13: 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
ebab:
Where are you in ph

Choba
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ekesbaba1(m): 12:37am On Feb 17, 2022
I have a Redmi 8 that keeps tripping off and on.
Now, charging is a problem as device keeps rebooting itself.

Gurus in the house kindly advice the way forward.
If you a solution hit me up.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 5:13am On Feb 17, 2022
Ekesbaba1:
I have a Redmi 8 that keeps tripping off and on.
Now, charging is a problem as device keeps rebooting itself.

Gurus in the house kindly advice the way forward.
If you a solution hit me up.
I can fix the phone for you and it will be perfect call or WhatsApp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 5:15am On Feb 17, 2022
SirbobbyDgreat:
Please my iPhone 6plus screen and side buttons has stop functioning the screen has no crack,tried replacing the screen with another 1 but still same thing.
What can be done to fix this
I can fix the phone and it will work perfect. Call or WhatsApp �08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 5:16am On Feb 17, 2022
Giantgyal:
Please who has iPhone 11 (uk used) for sale and how much?
its available and it’s very clean . Call or WhatsApp for price and details 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SirbobbyDgreat: 5:24am On Feb 17, 2022
Repairguru:
I can fix the phone and it will work perfect. Call or WhatsApp �08082409934
How much would it cost me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Repairguru(m): 7:05am On Feb 17, 2022
SirbobbyDgreat:
How much would it cost me
it will cost you 8k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jadajada: 7:58am On Feb 17, 2022
Repairguru:
it will cost you 8k
my xiaomi note 10s hotspot and WiFi is not working, what could be the problem and how can I fix it. Also, is it possible to downgrade the current android version to a lower version?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 17, 2022
Auskyd:

Tolakush what's the gist with this guy? Cos someone called you out last year but you didn't address the issue.

Make una dey try clear una name abeg

Auskyd

Pls ask the useless entanglement how I scammed him ..

He just want to drag my name in the mud

Check his moniker
He's operating a new moniker

You will see that he's sent from pit of hell

All your plans will fail Entanglement

If it's thru that I scammed you this year

May god punish me and not go forward in life

But if you're here to tarnish my image when I have not scammed you or anyone this year and not even done buisness with you

May god of thunder strike your family
May god of thunder kill your source of joy
May you not live to fufil 7days on earth

May your child or your wife or family die right in your presence

You will have sorrow all over your life

If you don't desist from mentioning my name
Just keep off my mentions

Pls don't use Panadol on someone's headache

Before you label someone a scammer here on nairaland.. that person must have scammed a whole lot of people

But I have buisness gone wrong with one person since last year and you're calling me scammer .. ogun go kill you wayray ... If I get gun and you dey beside me . Na people like you dem dey kill throway for nothing because the matter no concern you... The person involved I've communicated with him ... And not you ... I don't need your validation... Nobody needs your validation here on nairaland

Let people I scam come out and lay the allegation not your stupid self

(1) (2) (3) ... (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) ... (1219) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.