Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,097 members, 7,852,710 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1026) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1366279 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (1222) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 17, 2022
Entanglement:
this guy is a scammer and his second moniker is PhoneCareIkeja and olakush92
The anti -scam bot has spoken

Pls ask the useless entanglement how I scammed him ..

He just want to drag my name in the mud

Check his moniker
He's operating a new moniker

You will see that he's sent from pit of hell

All your plans will fail Entanglement

If it's thru that I scammed you this year

May god punish me and not go forward in life

But if you're here to tarnish my image when I have not scammed you or anyone this year and not even done buisness with you

May god of thunder strike your family
May god of thunder kill your source of joy
May you not live to fufil 7days on earth

May your child or your wife or family die right in your presence

You will have sorrow all over your life

If you don't desist from mentioning my name
Just keep off my mentions

Pls don't use Panadol on someone's headache

Before you label someone a scammer here on nairaland.. that person must have scammed a whole lot of people

But I have buisness gone wrong with one person since last year and you're calling me scammer .. ogun go kill you wayray ... If I get gun and you dey beside me . Na people like you dem dey kill throway for nothing because the matter no concern you... The person involved I've communicated with him ... And not you ... I don't need your validation... Nobody needs your validation here on nairaland

Let people I scam come out and lay the allegation not your stupid self
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 17, 2022
Nobody can intimidate me here by labeling me a scammer

I challenge you ENTANGLEMENT to compile the list of people i scammed

Tag their moniker and let them say how I scammed them
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Entanglement: 9:40am On Feb 17, 2022
tolakush92:

Pls ask the useless entanglement how I scammed him ..

He just want to drag my name in the mud

Check his moniker
He's operating a new moniker

You will see that he's sent from pit of hell

All your plans will fail Entanglement

If it's thru that I scammed you this year

May god punish me and not go forward in life

But if you're here to tarnish my image when I have not scammed you or anyone this year and not even done buisness with you

May god of thunder strike your family
May god of thunder kill your source of joy
May you not live to fufil 7days on earth

May your child or your wife or family die right in your presence

You will have sorrow all over your life

If you don't desist from mentioning my name
Just keep off my mentions

Pls don't use Panadol on someone's headache

Before you label someone a scammer here on nairaland.. that person must have scammed a whole lot of people

But I have buisness gone wrong with one person since last year and you're calling me scammer .. ogun go kill you wayray ... If I get gun and you dey beside me . Na people like you dem dey kill throway for nothing because the matter no concern you... The person involved I've communicated with him ... And not you ... I don't need your validation... Nobody needs your validation here on nairaland

Let people I scam come out and lay the allegation not your stupid self
you scam someone last year and you haven't settled the guy but you are coming here spewing curse on you and your own family this year! undecided did you think your rubbish curse will work? When you were scamming others last year, didn't you think of how it will turn out.

You this scammer all what you said will bounce back to you in Jesus name.

Useless scammer, I'm here for you. If you don't settled that guy and the others you scam last year this year won't be good for you undecided

This curse will bounce back to you and your family you will be miserable in life if you don't repent by paying those guys you scam last year!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Entanglement: 9:45am On Feb 17, 2022
tolakush92:
Nobody can intimidate me here by labeling me a scammer

I challenge you ENTANGLEMENT to compile the list of people i scammed

Tag their moniker and let them say how I scammed them

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 9:50am On Feb 17, 2022
available
repairpalng:

PLEASE ALWAYS CALL/WHATSAPP TO CONFIRM CURRENT PRICE AND PICTURES OF THE ONE AVAILABLE.

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (23K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K) .

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (25K),

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (30K).

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (42K).

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (37K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K)

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 10:29am On Feb 17, 2022
Okorieelvis:
My Samsung a20 wifi, Bluetooth and Hotspot is refusing to turn on. Please any clues ?

ic fault
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auskyd(m): 10:56am On Feb 17, 2022
Entanglement:
you scam someone last year and you haven't settled the guy but you are coming here spewing curse on you and your own family this year! undecided did you think your rubbish curse will work? When you were scamming others last year, didn't you think of how it will turn out.

You this scammer all what you said will bounce back to you in Jesus name.

Useless scammer, I'm here for you. If you don't settled that guy and the others you scam last year this year won't be good for you undecided

This curse will bounce back to you and your family you will be miserable in life if you don't repent by paying those guys you scam last year!

With all due respect, bros, if you cannot come out and state clearly hoe Tolakush scammed someone else, please desist from smearing his name. Continue, and this new moniker of yours will get banned.

I don't get what you plan to achieve by calling him out without saying what he did.

Please be very specific or else, stop this madness.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Entanglement: 11:10am On Feb 17, 2022
Auskyd:

With all due respect, bros, if you cannot come out and state clearly hoe Tolakush scammed someone else, please desist from smearing his name. Continue, and this new moniker of yours will get banned.

I don't get what you plan to achieve by calling him out without saying what he did.

Please be very specific or else, stop this madness.
hey boy! Are you evening following the phone tread undecided

And which monicker did you think this one is affiliated with undecided

If you and that scammers called Tolakush and his second moniker are scamming others, it won't be well with the both of ya undecided

Use your God given common sense and check his history and see who is calling his name! That ediot scam someone of 40k and another, and you are here talking rubbish undecided

It won't be well with you and that scammer.

....said the anti -scam bot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Entanglement: 11:11am On Feb 17, 2022

Beware of doing business with this guy! He scam someone if 40k last year December
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Trojan8(m): 11:18am On Feb 17, 2022
This one has serious psychological issues.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auskyd(m): 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
Entanglement:
hey boy! Are you evening following the phone tread undecided

And which monicker did you think this one is affiliated with undecided

If you and that scammers called Tolakush and his second moniker are scamming others, it won't be well with the both of ya undecided

Use your God given common sense and check his history and see who is calling his name! That ediot scam someone of 40k and another, and you are here talking rubbish undecided

It won't be well with you and that scammer.

....said the anti -scam bot

Don't worry. I'm doing the needful about you soon
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
Entanglement abi wetin be your name

It seems you have the following disorders

CLINICAL DISORDER
PSYCHOLOGY DISORDER
BIPOLAR DISORDER
MENTAL DISORDER

Abeg continue

I can see you also have schizophrenia and dementia

I'll refer you to YABA NEURO PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL for further treatment

Nairaland cannot treat it

This will be last time I'll say anything again

Get a job boy

Calling other people scammer even when me and you have not dealt cannot pay your bills

What will pay your bills is by working hard

All what you doing won't put food on your table

Wise up son !
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Entanglement: 3:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
tolakush92:
Entanglement abi wetin be your name

It seems you have the following disorders

CLINICAL DISORDER
PSYCHOLOGY DISORDER
BIPOLAR DISORDER
MENTAL DISORDER

Abeg continue

I can see you also have schizophrenia and dementia

I'll refer you to YABA NEURO PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL for further treatment

Nairaland cannot treat it

This will be last time I'll say anything again

Get a job boy

Calling other people scammer even when me and you have not dealt cannot pay your bills

What will pay your bills is by working hard

All what you doing won't put food on your table

Wise up son !

so scamming others is putting food on your table undecided

Mr scammer stop spamming people all in the name of repair. Your business won't grow
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
Entanglement:

Mr scammer stop spamming people all in the name of repair. Your business won't grow

Lol oyah continue it will put food on your table

Just now the guy you said he should not do buisness with me has done buisness with me ..

E pain you

All this won't stop people from coming to me

What will stop people is if other monikers are saying I scammed them .. you're just here ranting ... Scammer scammer scammer

I think you're the only one

So that's not enough for people not to do buisness with me

I told you to tag other people I scammed

But you failed to

Okay o ... Scammer wey dey collect work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Just this month bro ..... Someone from delta state which I have not done buisness with

I delivered to him in delta state

We met here on nairaland

I know na you go tire entanglement
Me I no go tire to dey do my work

Check my name .. You will see Tola there

Infact I have scammed all of nairaland...

Ozuoh like you

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
I think the mods of this section are sleeping

You will be banned very soon don't worry
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auskyd(m): 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:
I think the mods of this section are sleeping

You will be banned very soon don't worry

Report him asap. I have already.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by erobes: 4:58pm On Feb 17, 2022
Repairguru3:
available at the rate of 20k call or WhatsApp 08082409934

The redmi 7 panel,what is the ram/storage?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 5:30pm On Feb 17, 2022
Entanglement:

Hello, if you have valid claims against the individual, kindly present them.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auskyd(m): 8:19pm On Feb 17, 2022
Entanglement:

manitoba:
Tola John Ladipo, You duped me of 40k last year and you are yet to sort it out with me. If I am that one person you are talking about, I have not forgiven you so don't come out here to mislead people. Every Naira Lander should be wary of doing business with you.

This is one of his client he he dupe.

https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/8827#110229798

Hence his statement:
PhoneCareIkeja: 11:09am On Feb 15
manitoba:
Tola John Ladipo, You duped me of 40k last year and you are yet to sort it out with me. If I am that one person you are talking about, I have not forgiven you so don't come out here to mislead people. Every Naira Lander should be wary of doing business with you.

PhoneCareIkeja

Bros I didn't dupe you

Thank God for life

Thank God for the new year

When i was ready to pay even part payment you was not available

I don't have your contact again sir

And sir you didn't bother to tell them of the curses you placed upon yourself and not me in Jesus name

I have a heart and conscience
I know I'm owing you

And if you want me to pay you still have my number text me on WhatsApp ans let's settle amicably and not acting up online

Na god dey do am

I cannot even count the number of jobs I've collected even after you went all over nairaland defaming me.... People are still bringing Jobs

Glory to god in highest

Thank God say man no be god

Do you even know what the word "Dupe" means?

Don't you see how stupid your argument sounds?! You aren't even the one that had the business dealing, yet you come here and rant like someone that had his balls cut off.

Oga Dragnet, please if he doesn't tender irrefutable evidence that Tolakush92 actually "Dupe" someone, please ban him as a deterrent for other people to learn from.

He has been going round and round on a smearing campaign and it's becoming something else.

@manitoba please come and say your side of things clearly without any ambiguity so we are clear if you were duped or not.

Cos it seems you and this entanglement guy are one and the same person.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Entanglement: 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
Auskyd:

Do you even know what the word "Dupe" means?

Don't you see how stupid your argument sounds?! You aren't even the one that had the business dealing, yet you come here and rant like someone that had his balls cut off.

Oga Dragnet, please if he doesn't tender irrefutable evidence that Tolakush92 actually "Dupe" someone, please ban him as a deterrent for other people to learn from.

He has been going round and round on a smearing campaign and it's becoming something else.

@manitoba please come and say your side of things clearly without any ambiguity so we are clear if you were duped or not.

Cos it seems you and this entanglement guy are one and the same person.
it seems you and that PhoneCareIkeja guy are the same person. undecided

What is even your business here?

Abeg park well with you and your scamming partner.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fortunate25(m): 9:04pm On Feb 17, 2022
@repairguru @repairguru3 @gurufix
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Entanglement: 10:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Auskyd:

Go and check me out bro. I'm not in your league at all. I'm not the one carrying Redmi 9T (the phone I'll give my vulcanizer) looking for who will wake the phone from the dead. I'll buy 50 of your devices, and feed you well without stress.

You no get work na why you dey here dey scream scam everywhere. Wetin Dem wan scam from your body? The useless 45k Redmi you're carrying like a dead body to Raya and co?

Find your mates my guy. I'm not on your level at all.
k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auskyd(m): 10:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
Entanglement:
k

Na this kind of replies I wan dey see from you.

Good one.

No dey open mouth waa typing rubbish here abeg.

Bring that Redmi lemme give you one small Samsung lying around in my room so you don't scream scam anymore..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dawahlarry: 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
Dear brothers in the house. Please help me on this issue with the US used phone I just bought. It is an unlocked LG Velvet, anytime I switched it on, it first brings network but after like 2 minutes, network goes off the phone until I restart and still repeats the same issue. Kindly assist me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Entanglement: 11:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
Auskyd:

Na this kind of replies I wan dey see from you.

Good one.

No dey open mouth waa typing rubbish here abeg.

Bring that Redmi lemme give you one small Samsung lying around in my room so you don't scream scam anymore..

Mr scammer you are not my level and you won collect my redmi I brought 90k. undecided

Stop living a fake life.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by immortalityk: 11:20pm On Feb 17, 2022
dawahlarry:
Dear brothers in the house. Please help me on this issue with the US used phone I just bought. It is an unlocked LG Velvet, anytime I switched it on, it first brings network but after like 2 minutes, network goes off the phone until I restart and still repeats the same issue. Kindly assist me.
Go to network settings and reset network settings
After resetting network settings,turn off and put in your sim card
Also had the exact same issue with my LG G5 t mobile unlocked back then
If it didn't work, quote me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jemerson: 6:41am On Feb 18, 2022
Entanglement:
Mr scammer you are not my level and you won collect my redmi I brought 90k. undecided

Stop living a fake life.

No mind am

Na poverty dey worry that guy.

Always forming otedola on nairaland.

Na so so reselling of phones e Sabi do

Shi Shi no dey him pocket

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auskyd(m): 7:25am On Feb 18, 2022
Jemerson:

No mind am

Na poverty dey worry that guy.

Always forming otedola on nairaland.

Na so so reselling of phones e Sabi do

Shi Shi no dey him pocket

The phones I resell, phones I buy with my money, you no fit afford the least of them. The pixel 6 pro I wan sell, is your house rent and feeding money for like 5 months lol. E dey here. No be resell. I buy am cash lol. Poor man.

My powerbike tires go feed you and your babe and maybe your dad for like 6 months.

You wey poor like church rat? With your Xiaomi midranger wey you dey carry for head like trophy lol. If everybody dey talk, commot body.

You're world famous for your stupidity on this website. Should I go and call those who know you well?

Dey here dey form like say you're a good person.

Beware of this guy, guys. If he doesn't like you, he'll follow you and make bad comments on your thread to make you look bad. He was banned sometime last year for it.

Na useless person

(1) (2) (3) ... (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) (1028) (1029) ... (1222) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.