Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1045) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1351915 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by remigiusizunna(m): 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
URGENT!!!
I need someone who will help me fix my Samsung Galaxy J7 screen and back camera.
The back camera is good just that the glass is broken.
I'll also be needing a new battery.
I'm in old Ojo road Maza Maza
It's urgent please.
Call me 08082524448
I may not see your replies here because I just typed this with a friend's phone.
If you beep me ,I'll call.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SammyJac(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
How much can fix the screen and touchpad of infinix hot 5? The battery is ok but the screen is bad (blank screen).
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by remigiusizunna(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
remigiusizunna:
URGENT!!!
I need someone who will help me fix my Samsung Galaxy J7 screen and back camera.
It's urgent please.
Call me 08082524448
I may not see your replies here because I just typed this with a friend's phone.
Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmynation(m): 10:38am On Apr 18, 2022
repairpalng:
available

Is S7 edge screen still available?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gemiclem(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
I have a Samsung s10e locked to Xfinity is there anyone who can unlock it remotely as I'm in uyo?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by alliyuf(f): 5:57pm On Apr 18, 2022
How much does redmi note 7 back glass cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Skye123: 10:20pm On Apr 18, 2022
URGENT!!!!

Can I use umigidi A5 pro battery for Umigidi A7 pro?

Or does anybody have an Umigidi A7 pro battery?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 8:17am On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=yusman14 post=111972086]Hello everyone..is there a solution to the ink spreading across my Android phone screen?
It is still pressing well tho. Just that I can't see my phone clearly due to bad screen.[/quot

It will eventually extend spreading across the screen but only 1-solution… get the screen replaced pretty soon… To get this done come over to our office @iFixFast Technology (C.V-Ikeja) …Talk/Chat “iFF” 09063858289
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 8:28am On Apr 19, 2022
remigiusizunna:
URGENT!!!
It's urgent please.
Call me 08082524448
Thank you

Samsung CERTIFY Galaxy J7 SCREEN available for Replacement…. Send your Device to our office for replacement in a jiffy….iFixFast Technology (C.V-Ikeja) …Talk/Chat 09063858289
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 8:35am On Apr 19, 2022
gemiclem:
I have a Samsung s10e locked to Xfinity is there anyone who can unlock it remotely as I'm in uyo?

Great! For Carrier Unlock …Kindly contact us …iFixFast Technology (C.V-Ikeja) …. Let’s Talk/Chat 09063858289
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 8:41am On Apr 19, 2022
[quote author=Skye123 post=112071319]URGENT!!!!

Can I use umigidi A5 pro battery for Umigidi A7 pro?

Or does anybody have an Umigidi A7 pro battery?[/quote

Kindly send pictures of the Ba3 needed to be Replaced to…09063858289 @ iFixFast Technology (C.V-Ikeja)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 10:24am On Apr 19, 2022
available
repairpalng:
'''

PLEASE ALWAYS CALL/WHATSAPP TO CONFIRM CURRENT PRICE AND PICTURES OF THE ONE AVAILABLE.

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (23K).

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K) ;

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (25K)''

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (30K),

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (42K),

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40)/

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (37K) - Wt Black Frame***

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame***

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K),

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K)..

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!
/
Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing....

08137013426./

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by georginho10(m): 5:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
Please i need an Engineer to help me fix my phone screen.
Phone : Motorola moto G power
Please state your price.... It's urgent.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
SammyJac:
How much can fix the screen and touchpad of infinix hot 5? The battery is ok but the screen is bad (blank screen).

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
remigiusizunna:
URGENT!!!
It's urgent please.
Call me 08082524448

Hello
Thank you

Have you done it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rocken001: 12:52am On Apr 20, 2022
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 10:09am On Apr 20, 2022
available
repairpalng:

PLEASE ALWAYS CALL/WHATSAPP TO CONFIRM CURRENT PRICE AND PICTURES OF THE ONE AVAILABLE.

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (23K)...

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K) ,

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (25K),

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (30K)..

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (42K),

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (37K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K)

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ShegsA(m): 12:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
Hello Engineers!

I have a Samsung S9+ that was running a G965F firmware. Along the line I realized the phone wasn’t receiving updates and Netflix stopped working. It was then I found out from the download mode that the phone was rooted and the phone model was actually G965N. I tried to flash an updated G965F using Odin on it but the flash failed. I later downloaded the G965N and flashed it via Odin and the flash worked.

The problem now is, with the G965N firmware, the second SIM that was active in the previous firmware is no longer available. How do I fix this?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kishacole: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
Not had time to go to slot, please confirm if you can fix it and how much it will cost.
princemillla:

Have u fix this??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kishacole: 8:35pm On Apr 20, 2022
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
kishacole:
Please how much will it cost to fix u2 ic on iPhone 7plus

I can fix it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
kishacole:

I’ll do that for you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2022
kishacole:
Not had time to go to slot, please confirm if you can fix it and how much it will cost.

Chat me 08113648092
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emeraldlife: 11:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
ShegsA:
Hello Engineers!

I have a Samsung S9+ that was running a G965F firmware. Along the line I realized the phone wasn’t receiving updates and Netflix stopped working. It was then I found out from the download mode that the phone was rooted and the phone model was actually G965N. I tried to flash an updated G965F using Odin on it but the flash failed. I later downloaded the G965N and flashed it via Odin and the flash worked.

The problem now is, with the G965N firmware, the second SIM that was active in the previous firmware is no longer available. How do I fix this?

You cant fix it. But there's a custom oneui rom that works like the stock or even better [since it uses a note 10+] that enables the second sim. Its caĺled NOBLE ROM. Do a google search of this rom and read instructions on how to install it

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sharonnyl(f): 8:12am On Apr 21, 2022
Does anyone know why Whatsapp business won't install after being downloaded from Google play?
How can it be fixed? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 9:31am On Apr 21, 2022
available
repairpalng:
/

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (23K)...

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K) ''

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (25K),

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (30K),

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (42K)'

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40)"
Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (37K) - Wt Black Frame*

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame,

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K),

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K)...

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!/

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

08137013426./

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 9:34am On Apr 21, 2022
Sharonnyl:
Does anyone know why Whatsapp business won't install after being downloaded from Google play?
How can it be fixed? Thanks

What phone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1042) (1043) (1044) (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.