Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,059 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1061) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349068 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WycliffeSMB(m): 11:48am On May 30, 2022
amrepairguru:
this is factory error . Unfortunately the money is gone grin grin

What if I open dispute on AliExpress with evidence?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kenneth10110(m): 12:30pm On May 30, 2022
amrepairguru:
bros stop disturbing people here with this a12 screen problem over some month. Go to Samsung office if the price we give you is too high grin grin

I am ready to fix it now am in owerri if not i would have taking a bike to your shop. I need to have first hand information's.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 1:15pm On May 30, 2022
Available
repairpalng:
''''

PLEASE ALWAYS CALL/WHATSAPP TO CONFIRM CURRENT PRICE AND PICTURES OF THE ONE AVAILABLE.

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (23K)/

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K) ,

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (25K).

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (30K)'

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (42K),

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (37K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K)

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 2:22pm On May 30, 2022
Kaymicheal852:

I think it is rooted when I check the phone status in settings it says custom instead of official so its tooted ,any help on how to unroot it please?
That's it. You can't update official ROM on a rooted device. Only way is to unroot... Check whether there's an app named Magisk or SU on the phone?
That way, I'll be able to know how best to unroot
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 2:23pm On May 30, 2022
SirbobbyDgreat:
How do I know If its valid
Is there an IMEI on it? You might want to check of it's blacklisted or not. If it's not, then it's probably software issues
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WycliffeSMB(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2022
amrepairguru:
this is factory error . Unfortunately the money is gone grin grin

I'm thinking it could be due to this...

My phone is Android 10 version, and that is what I ordered.

But the seller sent the screen for Android 11 Version.

I complained and he said if I update the phone that everything will work normal

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2022
Kenneth10110:

I'll love to understand you clearly sir so could you be of help and help identify how do i know the one with frame and amoled screen and also can u tell me the price of the original certified Amoled screen.

"no need tampering with the device. just switch phone panel from the old frame to the new one."

This words you said also looks confusing too.

I made a mistake.. Samsung A12 doesn't have AMOLED screen. I thought it's A02.. but when getting a replacement, PLS just request for the one with Frame...
"no need tampering with the device. just switch phone panel from the old frame to the new one."
The above simply means, with the one with Frame, you don't have to go the long way of fixing and gumming of the screen. That'll be a rough work and might not last. The repairer simply has to switch the panel and battery.. clean work... No tampering with screen, or applying touchpad gum
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SirbobbyDgreat: 4:05pm On May 30, 2022
RomeoMarvis:

Is there an IMEI on it? You might want to check of it's blacklisted or not. If it's not, then it's probably software issues
Yes there is an IMEI on it, but am using the sim 2 port now and is working very well.
Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 6:07pm On May 30, 2022
SirbobbyDgreat:
Yes there is an IMEI on it, but am using the sim 2 port now and is working very well.
Thank you
Okay.. glad it's okay
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:11pm On May 30, 2022
Lh19:

The issue is that I won't be able to confirm whether it dies at 20% upon buying

Bargain with the buyer.... in case it dies when it gets to 30%
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2022
WycliffeSMB:
Engineers in the House, Good morning!

The Umidigi A7s screen I bought from AliExpress finally powered ON, but the display is UPSIDE DOWN and the "touch" is not responding.

What could be the reasons?

Might not be it screen.... happened when I bought Nokia 5 screen for Gionee M5 phone.....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bankyshinani(m): 6:44pm On May 30, 2022
amrepairguru:
change the moth piece oo
How much to fix?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bankyshinani(m): 10:53pm On May 30, 2022
amrepairguru:
5k bawo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adibo(m): 11:23pm On May 30, 2022
Good evening all. I sent someone to give the Redmi 9T to a technician. The person gave it to the first repairer. He did the steps (heated the small ic) but the phone still did not work. He said that when he plugs charger, the thing is only supplying the down flex but not getting to the upper part of the phone or the charging ic. If he presses the power button, the charging icon will show briefly and go off. So, he said he will have to change the charging ic and it will cost abt 4k or so but the person I gave the phone to collected the phone from him and went to another place.

They told her in that new place that the screen is working but it is not receiving current, that they will have to change the entire screen and it will cost 20k. So, I advised her to take the phone back to that first guy who when he heard what the second repairer said abt changing the screen said that they are wrong that if the screen is bad, that the charging icon will not show at all when we press power button, that we dont need to change the screen

Please, phone engineers, which of them is right? If the screen is bad, will the charging icon show at all? Also, if the screen is not receiving current, does that mean that we have to change the screen and spend 20k?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Reeoman: 12:26am On May 31, 2022
Hello to all phone guru in the house.
Please I need your honest advice and opinions please.
Which is the better phone to by between iPhone 6s and LG g7 in this 2022.
Please help a soul out
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jarchi(m): 12:47am On May 31, 2022
What is the cost of Redmi 9c screen and the cost for repair?
Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Unique9: 1:54am On May 31, 2022
Gsmxpert answer me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Unique9: 1:58am On May 31, 2022
Hi, I have Samsung a42 phone locked on Verizon, and it is not requesting for code.
Who can unlock it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 7:42am On May 31, 2022
repairpalng:
Available
do you have galaxy note 10+ follow come screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by latiephwald(m): 7:46am On May 31, 2022
iPhone 8plus back camera � needed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lh19(m): 10:26am On May 31, 2022
waploger:

Bargain with the buyer.... in case it dies when it gets to 30%

Alright thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 10:27am On May 31, 2022
RomeoMarvis:

do you have galaxy note 10+ follow come screen?

Yes follow come used screen available in different grades 60, 75, 85K...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 1:05pm On May 31, 2022
repairpalng:

Yes follow come used screen available in different grades 60, 75, 85K...
drop your number so l can whatsapp you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by alliyuf(f): 2:10pm On May 31, 2022
Please, how much does it cost to unlock an iPhone 8plus locked to at&t network
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 2:59pm On May 31, 2022
alliyuf:
Please, how much does it cost to unlock an iPhone 8plus locked to at&t network

(1) (2) (3) ... (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.