Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1062) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1343407 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2022
Reeoman:
Hello to all phone guru in the house.
Please I need your honest advice and opinions please.
Which is the better phone to by between iPhone 6s and LG g7 in this 2022.
Please help a soul out

Omo... go for 6s.... that G7 can give battery problem..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 8:48pm On May 31, 2022
Jarchi:
What is the cost of Redmi 9c screen and the cost for repair?
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 8:50pm On May 31, 2022
adibo:
Good evening all. I sent someone to give the Redmi 9T to a technician. The person gave it to the first repairer. He did the steps (heated the small ic) but the phone still did not work. He said that when he plugs charger, the thing is only supplying the down flex but not getting to the upper part of the phone or the charging ic. If he presses the power button, the charging icon will show briefly and go off. So, he said he will have to change the charging ic and it will cost abt 4k or so but the person I gave the phone to collected the phone from him and went to another place.

They told her in that new place that the screen is working but it is not receiving current, that they will have to change the entire screen and it will cost 20k. So, I advised her to take the phone back to that first guy who when he heard what the second repairer said abt changing the screen said that they are wrong that if the screen is bad, that the charging icon will not show at all when we press power button, that we dont need to change the screen

Please, phone engineers, which of them is right? If the screen is bad, will the charging icon show at all? Also, if the screen is not receiving current, does that mean that we have to change the screen and spend 20k?

It all depends on troubleshooting method both used.... but try the screen first before you change the ic, The screen can be returned if it doesn't work.... but if after changing the ic and it still requires a new screen na double expenses.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Reeoman: 10:59pm On May 31, 2022
waploger:

Omo... go for 6s.... that G7 can give battery problem..

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lexykeyz(m): 2:49am On Jun 01, 2022
waploger:

You don check another battery?

I think it's a bootloader problem. I just bought it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 4:37am On Jun 01, 2022
lumide533:

Kindly message @olundty
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adibo(m): 6:06am On Jun 01, 2022
waploger:

It all depends on troubleshooting method both used.... but try the screen first before you change the ic, The screen can be returned if it doesn't work.... but if after changing the ic and it still requires a new screen na double expenses.
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phelmzzy(m): 9:41am On Jun 01, 2022
Thanks sir... It's now working
waploger:

Go to settings- apps manager- then click on the app and you will see permission.... or you uninstall the app and reinstall it.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 10:26am On Jun 01, 2022
Available
repairpalng:
/

PLEASE ALWAYS CALL/WHATSAPP TO CONFIRM CURRENT PRICE AND PICTURES OF THE ONE AVAILABLE.

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (23K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K) .

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (25K)'

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (30K).

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (42K).....

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (37K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K)

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by WycliffeSMB(m): 3:40pm On Jun 01, 2022
waploger:

Might not be it screen.... happened when I bought Nokia 5 screen for Gionee M5 phone.....

How did you resolve yours?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adibo(m): 4:27pm On Jun 01, 2022
Please, who has the screen and battery of redmi 9T? I also need a good repairer who can work on Xiaomi redmi 9T in Delta state, abraka to be precise

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adibo(m): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2022
amrepairguru:
the screen and the battery is available but am in lagos and it can be waybill to you .cal or WhatsApp 08082409934
OK, how much is the screen and the battery? I am also in lagos but the phone I want to repair is in Delta state
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
WycliffeSMB:

How did you resolve yours?

I kept looking for the screen..... just a few can differentiate between them...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Silentgroper(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2022
Hello house. I've dz nokia android.. Whenever i try to charge dz phone.. It sometimes doesnt count or counts slowly like an hour interval nd sometimes it will charge normally.. The strange part is all these happens with d follow come charger.. There is dz place i use dz solar to charge. We stick cords in it and charge. While all this problem was happening it was dz cord and d solar that was saving me. So i thought maybe my phone doesnt charge with nepa light anymore dat it nw works with solar.. So i decided to switch cord to see if i am right dat only solar charges my phone.. But it didnt, d same issue.. Except for that white cord that i was using initially. It charges with both nepa light nd solar, d white cord.. I dont really knw wat it is, is it d charging port dat is faulty or something else.. Cause right now i'm trying to charge since and it doesnt move away 4rm 1%.. Another thing, if i'm charging nd pressing, d phone would be discharging..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Boniface51(m): 6:18am On Jun 02, 2022
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

Am looking for a dead itel p33 plus to buy

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 6:42am On Jun 02, 2022
adibo:

OK, how much is the screen and the battery? I am also in lagos but the phone I want to repair is in Delta state
if it's in delta state, l can help you to repair it. l'm based in delta state too; Isoko South, Oleh to be precise.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 10:59am On Jun 02, 2022
Available
repairpalng:
///

PLEASE ALWAYS CALL/WHATSAPP TO CONFIRM CURRENT PRICE AND PICTURES OF THE ONE AVAILABLE.

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (23K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K) ,

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (25K),

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (30K),

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (42K)....

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (37K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K)

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samuelchisom: 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2022
Please any idea how much I can fix redmi note 11 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nayolight(m): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2022
Pls am in need of phantom S6 screen (complete) If anybody can get for me, I'll most grateful. Pls contact me on 08060521622.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Iamsalis: 10:18pm On Jun 02, 2022
Samsung Note 10 lite motherboard Needed
Asap.
SM-N770
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adibo(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2022
RomeoMarvis:

if it's in delta state, l can help you to repair it. l'm based in delta state too; Isoko South, Oleh to be precise.
OK, thanks, we were able to repair it yesterday but it is locked, and no one remembers the password cus the phone has been down since February last year and the phone number attached to the phone is no longer active, trying to bypass the MI account to activate the device
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cyril009(m): 8:17am On Jun 03, 2022
waploger:

with fixing ? drop number.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Twrdy(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2022
Hello guys, my Huawei p10 plus suddenly turned off and won't turn back on hours after an OTA upgrade from 7.0 - 8.0
It's not even detectable on laptops for flashing.
I've consulted technicians and the only way to go through with it is to flash it from the Test points.
Please I need someone that can do it with the software.
The phone model number is VKY-L09

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 9:30am On Jun 03, 2022
adibo:

OK, thanks, we were able to repair it yesterday but it is locked, and no one remembers the password cus the phone has been down since February last year and the phone number attached to the phone is no longer active, trying to bypass the MI account to activate the device
okay. l can help you to unlock it. permanent removal of MI account. 5k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kibbs(m): 12:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
How much will it cost to unlock an AT&T locked iPhone 8plus?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kibbs(m): 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2022
amrepairguru:
it will cost you 30k call or WhatsApp 08082409934

20?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 2:19pm On Jun 03, 2022
Cyril009:

with fixing ?
drop number.

1k for fixing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 2:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Twrdy:
Hello guys, my Huawei p10 plus suddenly turned off and won't turn back on hours after an OTA upgrade from 7.0 - 8.0
It's not even detectable on laptops for flashing.
I've consulted technicians and the only way to go through with it is to flash it from the Test points.
Please I need someone that can do it with the software.
The phone model number is VKY-09

I'll also be needing a new screen afterwards.

Whatsapp or call me
081.. 36. 74. 54. 66

(1) (2) (3) ... (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.