Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1356787 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (1219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixitbyjal(m): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jaybihel25:
URGENT!!!

Does anyone here know where I can find someone that has Umidigi A3S LCD Screen replacement and Touch screen. As well as screen protector.

I need it.

Available in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2022
Jaybihel25:
URGENT!!!

Does anyone here know where I can find someone that has Umidigi A3S LCD Screen replacement and Touch screen. As well as screen protector.

I need it.

the screen is available and the protector but am in lagos and it can be waybill to you. Call or whatsapp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 5:47am On Dec 31, 2022
Most you engineers here should always calm down. I know the economy is down but don’t forget it’s bitting all of us. When giving your price pls be modest n don’t abuse the privilege this forum gives you.

Good luck as you tends to customers need

5 Likes

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheDejiEmpire(m): 9:51am On Dec 31, 2022
Iphone xs screen will cost how much And Black glass as well
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixitbyjal(m): 2:46pm On Dec 31, 2022
TheDejiEmpire:

Available at 35k
Then back glass is 8k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Benjamin08: 4:20pm On Dec 31, 2022
Hello guys, is there any Samsung A04s that is single sim?? The one I just got has the complete sim tray, but one side of it is blocked. So I'm thinking of getting another tray that contains the two, but I'm not sure if my phone would accept it, since I'm not sure if all A04s are dual sims.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2022
TheDejiEmpire:

You called me. Chat me up let’s talk
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lmubarack59(m): 1:29am On Jan 01, 2023
Please Nairalanders. I need help.. i just bought rhis iphone 11 but wen ever i enter settings i dey see this message.. those that mean the screen is not original/fake or there is a chance that its original but installation not complete as they said? NB TT not working but face id working perfect and the screen graphics is superb

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ambchidodude(m): 7:26am On Jan 01, 2023
Who have umidigi a7 pro screen and back glass?
State ur price and location
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 11:21am On Jan 01, 2023
Lmubarack59:
Please Nairalanders. I need help.. i just bought rhis iphone 11 but wen ever i enter settings i dey see this message.. those that mean the screen is not original/fake or there is a chance that its original but installation not complete as they said? NB TT not working but face id working perfect and the screen graphics is superb
Just a notification to let you know that the screen has been replaced and it's not the follow-come. The screen might be okay but true tone will not work. Though it's not a big deal

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Remijuice: 11:49am On Jan 01, 2023
Happy new year guys.

I have not been able to surf the internet since yesterday and network dey o but it is not connecting.

I have changed SIMs
Flashed my phone still no show..

I had to put my SIM card in another phone to post this.

It's Infinix smart 6

Any help on what I could do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

Just a notification to let you know that the screen has been replaced and it's not the follow-come. The screen might be okay but true tone will not work. Though it's not a big deal
pls dont misguid people,that message doesn't mean it is not a follow come screen,it only means it has been replaced.it could be with another follow come but as long as the screen has been changed,the message will be there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 1:37pm On Jan 01, 2023
TheDejiEmpire:
I will just advise you to buy complete icloud and replace both the screen and casing.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
Lanretoye:
pls dont misguid people,that message doesn't mean it is not a follow come screen,it only means it has been replaced.it could be with another follow come but as long as the screen has been changed,the message will be there.
Are you sure you understood my comment, Or you just skipped some parts?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by reservd(m): 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2023
Good day everyone, if one wants to replace a screen and he has the replacement, what's the average to be paid for fixing?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aieromon(m): 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2023
Benjamin08:
Hello guys, is there any Samsung A04s that is single sim?? The one I just got has the complete sim tray, but one side of it is blocked. So I'm thinking of getting another tray that contains the two, but I'm not sure if my phone would accept it, since I'm not sure if all A04s are dual sims.

All 3 models support dual nano-SIMs.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2023
ambchidodude:
Back glass is available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 11:04pm On Jan 01, 2023
romklef:

Do you have Samsung s9+ screen.. At what price??

S9plus G965 Samsung Certified Warranty Screen 78k available for Replacement in a jiffy while you wait....
Send your Device to Our Office for Onsite Fix
iFixFast TECHNOLOGY
Talk/Chat iFF 09063858289
(C.V-Ikeja Lagos)

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 11:21pm On Jan 01, 2023
Jaybihel25:
URGENT!!!

I need it.

UMIDIGI A3s Complete Screen (comprises Digitizer) 22k
Can be Waybill to you any Location within Nigeria while you're responsible for it's cost
You can as well Send your Device to Our Office for Onsite Fix
iFixFast TECHNOLOGY
(C.V-Ikeja Lagos)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2023
TheDejiEmpire:

iPhone XS Complete iCloud 55k available for Replacement in a jiffy while you wait
iFixFast TECHNOLOGY
(C.V-Ikeja Lagos)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 12:03am On Jan 02, 2023
ambchidodude:

Available 25k
iFixFast TECHNOLOGY
(C.V-Ikeja Lagos)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ivydre: 1:08am On Jan 02, 2023
Google Pixel 4xl board needed and Screen
Google pixel 3xl screen available 2pcs 40k
Google pixel 3xl board 128gb available 48k 3pcs

I buy scrap Samsung and Google Pixel phones,
Contact on signature
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ivydre: 1:08am On Jan 02, 2023

Contact on signature
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Afolabi101: 1:17am On Jan 02, 2023
samsung s9 plus panel needed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jaymidas001: 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2023
Please what's the cost to replace the battery for infinix hot 5...?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 2:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
Jaymidas001:
Please what's the cost to replace the battery for infinix hot 5...?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jaymidas001: 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2023
waploger:

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Benjamin08: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2023
aieromon:

All 3 models support dual nano-SIMs.
Alright, thank you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2023
Afolabi101:
its available call or whatsapp 08082409934

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ivydre: 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2023
Ivydre:

Contact on signature
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by princemillla(m): 8:59am On Jan 03, 2023
Afolabi101:

Available double sim
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by TheDejiEmpire(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2023
Iphone x bottom speaker? How much to fix?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) (1120) (1121) (1122) ... (1219) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.