Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349518 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Harus(m): 7:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
Please if I buy a South America version phone, would it work in Nigeria?
Thanks in anticipation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 8:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
Harus:
Please if I buy a South America version phone, would it work in Nigeria?
Thanks in anticipation.
if it is not locked to a network it will work,you may just need to understand Uruguayan language.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixitbyjal(m): 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2022
TheDejiEmpire:

Instead of buying screen for that price, I have this Factory unlock iPhone 12 , 128gb .
Bring 230 lemme sell for you. grin

Send the back picture let me see I'm interested or you message me on whatsapp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 8:48am On Dec 20, 2022
Samsusng note10 plus 8gig ram & 256 rom with little ink for sale

Price : 185k

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by checkmatez: 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2022
Not available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 12:54pm On Dec 20, 2022
phonedoctor:
Samsusng S10 plus 8gig ram & 256 rom with little ink for sale

Price : 185k

That's Note 10 plus and not S10 plus
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2022
RomeoMarvis:

That's Note 10 plus and not S10 plus
thanks it was a mistake
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2022
phonedoctor:
thanks it was a mistake
That was my previous phone. I still misses the device till date. Mine had screen issue
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bigsteveg(m): 3:35pm On Dec 20, 2022
semid4lyfe:
Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.

Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
Hi all. Please I bought a Samsung S20 Ultra UK Used recently. I found out that it has being rooted. How can I undo this pls, I don't know which app was used, and also after unrooting, hope the phone wont be affected. Thank you.

CC: dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aieromon(m): 4:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
Bigsteveg:

Hi all. Please I bought a Samsung S20 Ultra UK Used recently. I found out that it has being rooted. How can I undo this pls, I don't know which app was used, and also after unrooting, hope the phone wont be affected. Thank you.

Why do you want to unroot?

Guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQjsRQV8DOo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bigsteveg(m): 4:46pm On Dec 20, 2022
It compromises my data like banking information, and also i can use Samsung biometrics/pass
aieromon:

Why do you want to unroot?

Guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQjsRQV8DOo

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aieromon(m): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
Bigsteveg:
It compromises my data like banking information, and also i can use Samsung biometrics/pass

Some of these features might not work if Knox has been tripped.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vu_TUPGTmQ
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by clarkmos15(m): 8:59pm On Dec 20, 2022
My sister’s Samsung SmT531 battery died, I’ve been to an engineer to boost it, it still doesn’t charge
The panel just gets warm
How can I fix this
Location is Lagos

CC: dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aieromon(m): 9:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
clarkmos15:
My sister’s Samsung SmT531 battery died, I’ve been to an engineer to boost it, it still doesn’t charge
The panel just gets warm
How can I fix this
Location is Lagos

Replace the battery.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by clarkmos15(m): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2022
aieromon:

Replace the battery.
How much would that cost
And any reference?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by goldenimp(m): 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2022
Pleaseee where can i get this Tecno droidpad charging port ?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by aieromon(m): 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2022
clarkmos15:

How much would that cost
And any reference?

Use this as an estimate. Good luck.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2022
goldenimp:
Pleaseee where can i get this Tecno droidpad charging port ?

Charging Flex available 5k
Send your Device to Our Office for Onsite Fix
iFixFast TECHNOLOGY
Talk/Chat iFF 09063858289
(C.V-Ikeja Lagos)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 2:07am On Dec 21, 2022
Available Services

-Screen replacement
-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc
- Panel Repair (audio ic , charging IC, display IC etc)
-Back glass, Front glass, Camera glass replacement.

Address: 1 otigba street ikeja
Cell or WhatsApp: +234 803 863 5234
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cokhale(m): 9:37am On Dec 21, 2022
ok
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Henri244: 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2022
Good day guys. My Infinix hot8 takes very long to charge. It takes about 7-8 hours to charge from 0 to 100%. I've bought different chargers but it is still thesame. What may be the cause and remedy?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
Change your sub-board

Henri244:
Good day guys. My Infinix hot8 takes very long to charge. It takes about 7-8 hours to charge from 0 to 100%. I've bought different chargers but it is still thesame. What may be the cause and remedy?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by checkmatez: 7:26pm On Dec 21, 2022
checkmatez:
For sale
Selling whole not individually
Offer from 35k
Interested? Please mail danielstainz@gmail.com
Lagos buyer preferred due to physical inspection but escrow is allowed
Deal is still on, don't sleep on this
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Asekun434: 12:47pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hello guys where can I find Oukitel C17pro screen and how much does it cost? I would be happy if it’s around Ibadan but I don’t mind distance. Thank you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lambano4(m): 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
Asekun434:
Hello guys where can I find Oukitel C17pro screen and how much does it cost? I would be happy if it’s around Ibadan but I don’t mind distance. Thank you

Oukitel C17pro Complete Screen 28k very limited units available only for urgent request...
Can be Waybill to your Destination asap
Or Come over to Our Office for Onsite Transaction
iFixFast TECHNOLOGY
Talk/Chat iFF 09063858289
(C.V-Ikeja Lagos)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 1:34pm On Dec 22, 2022
Asekun434:
its available at the rate of 26k and it can be waybill to you in ibadan call or chat 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eben97: 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bigsteveg:
ROOTING renders null and void the the warranty seal FROM SAMSUNG,you wont even get any update from the brand.but your phone would be faster and more exposed !
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tonididdy(m): 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hi docs

Im in need of top quality iPhone 11 pro max screen.
Mention me if available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bigsteveg(m): 6:37pm On Dec 22, 2022
eben97:
ROOTING renders null and void the the warranty seal FROM SAMSUNG,you wont even get any update from the brand.but your phone would be faster and more exposed !

What do you advise, apps like Samsung pass isn't working because the phone is rooted and I can't update the phone.

How can I determine the app that was used to root the phone pls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eben97: 7:03pm On Dec 22, 2022
Bigsteveg:

What do you advise, apps like Samsung pass isn't working because the phone is rooted and I can't update the phone.

How can I determine the app that was used to root the phone pls
MEET d seller n d eng that worked on d phone.that is d final
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2022
tonididdy:
Hi docs

Im in need of top quality iPhone 11 pro max screen.
Mention me if available
available call or chat 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bigsteveg(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2022
eben97:
MEET d seller n d eng that worked on d phone.that is d final

Bought UK used

(1) (2) (3) ... (1113) (1114) (1115) (1116) (1117) (1118) (1119) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.