Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344596 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olumighty123(m): 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2023
I have samsung s7 screen for sale, sharp as new, make me an offer.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2023
okeyz:

I just changed only the battery to a new one, No it did not fall into the water, if I charge the phone to 100% and start using it, the battery drains down fast and the phone becomes hot !..how can I remedy this so the battery will last.
i bought this battery from the Infinix shop at Ikeja, the original battery for that matter.

Did you see the battery they fixed for you?..... If the battery drains faster then something must be heating up inside the phone... they should have checked it before given it to the customer...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2023
xalex77c:
how much will it cost to change it? Google 2xl
the price is 45k call or whatsapp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2023
Olumighty123:
I have samsung s7 screen for sale, sharp as new, make me an offer.
can you chat me up on whatsapp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2023
elpiro:
Samsung A71 issue. The owner travelled out of base and left the phone behind for 2 months. He returned to meet a phone with swollen battery which refused to power on. Any solution? Location - Lagos state
original battery will cost you 5k. Call or whatsapp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by preciousele(f): 6:31pm On Apr 14, 2023
Can i get a low budget android phone below 20k. If available pls sms only 070five7zero08three77
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Moloso(m): 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2023
Hi Guys,

my infinix hot 8 was working perfectly until one evening, the batt is low and it shut down as normal, plugged it in and it displays 1 percent... so try switching it on but it refuse to turn up.

when i plug it, it only shows light on the screen but wont boot.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emeraldlife: 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2023
Moloso:
Hi Guys,

my infinix hot 8 was working perfectly until one evening, the batt is low and it shut down as normal, plugged it in and it displays 1 percent... so try switching it on but it refuse to turn up.

when i plug it, it only shows light on the screen but wont boot.
You may need to change the battery.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vickthorious(m): 11:37pm On Apr 14, 2023
Good day engineers my redmi note 9s keeps restarting bit if i plug it to light it stops what is the issue??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 5:40am On Apr 15, 2023
waploger:

He should go to the app setting and clear the cache file of the app.... that should reset the biometric setting.
Alright. Thanks btw

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 5:41am On Apr 15, 2023
vickthorious:
Good day engineers my redmi note 9s keeps restarting bit if i plug it to light it stops what is the issue??
Battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dwightventures(m): 8:35am On Apr 15, 2023
preciousele:
Can i get a low budget android phone below 20k. If available pls sms only 070five7zero08three77

The problem is people who want cheap don't want the compromise that should go with it.

This is available for 12k. The phone call only works on speaker phone and camera doesn't work. It's also Android 4 series so most apps can't be updated by Playstore.

Samsung S5 also available for 25k in perfect working condition but the screen edges black parts are rough due to being removed and installed. Another S5 in mint condition is 30k. All I imported from America

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 8:38am On Apr 15, 2023
vickthorious:
you need battery replacement and its available call or whatsapp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Moloso(m): 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2023
[quote author=emeraldlife post=122519307]
You may need to change the battery. [/quote
Good afternoon. we tried that still the same thing.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Limassol(m): 11:15am On Apr 16, 2023
Please anyone knows how I can resolve this issues on my Samsung a20s?

First, Google apps( all of them from chrome, maps, Gmail and so on) keep stopping and won't open.

Secondly, the phone often reboots itself amid usage.

Note: I've done a number of things I thought could fix the problem like Factory reset, system update and apps update. Yet the issues persist.

I would appreciate any help. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olumighty123(m): 2:51pm On Apr 16, 2023
I have samsung s7 screen for sale, 30k.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 17, 2023
100fix:
Contact me to sell your faulty phones

08138081735 Whatsappp

Quick buy. Even this morning.

buying.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RoadMozart(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2023
Good evening

This iphone of mine hasn't been used for quite a long time now due to some minor faults...
I fixed the faults yesterday and now I'm seeing this.
Can't remember the details.

What can I do please?

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by saky18(m): 12:44am On Apr 18, 2023
RoadMozart:
Good evening

This iphone of mine hasn't been used for quite a long time now due to some minor faults...

What can I do please?

1. Define 'hasn't been used for a long time'

2. Who owns the email address on the phone: p*****@yahoo.com?

This your question is like asking a stranger to help you remember your email address and password.

Unless the phone doesn't belong to you, the only thing you could do is to enter your Apple ID and reset the password.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixitbyjal(m): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2023
RoadMozart:
Good evening

What can I do please?

You will needt to byepass it

I can byepass it for you if your interested
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RoadMozart(m): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
saky18:

1. Define 'hasn't been used for a long time'

2. Who owns the email address on the phone: p*****@yahoo.com?

This your question is like asking a stranger to help you remember your email address and password.

Unless the phone doesn't belong to you, the only thing you could do is to enter your Apple ID and reset the password.
I can't remeber the password anymore
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RoadMozart(m): 12:51pm On Apr 18, 2023
fixitbyjal:

You will needt to byepass it

I can byepass it for you if your interested
How much will it cost
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixitbyjal(m): 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2023
RoadMozart:

How much will it cost

iphone what and what ios is it running on
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RoadMozart(m): 6:47pm On Apr 18, 2023
fixitbyjal:

iphone what and what ios is it running on
Iphone 6. It hasn't been updated to the latest version
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixitbyjal(m): 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2023
RoadMozart:

Iphone 6. It hasn't been updated to the latest version

Ok it will cost you 15k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by taovilla: 7:50pm On Apr 18, 2023
Good evening

Please my infinix note 7 keep rebooting . Only stable when charging it. Please what could be the problem.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RoadMozart(m): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
fixitbyjal:

Ok it will cost you 15k
Hope it will still be able to use sim card afterwards
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixitbyjal(m): 10:48am On Apr 19, 2023
RoadMozart:

Hope it will still be able to use sim card afterwards

2ok
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by freezy4me: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hello guys,

My oneplus 7pro went into Qualcomm crashdump mode yesterday while I was gaming with it. I have done every form of resetting I can and even took it for flashing but issue still persist. Once I switch it on, it will boot for a while, hang then enter crashdump mode again. Can anyone fix it for me or is my phone gone for good?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Realgana(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hi engineers,I have call problem on my Techno Spark 8c, once a call reaches 40s or more I can't hear the person properly or he can't hear me,once I ended the call and start another it doe's the same thing,most times I find initiating calls difficult. I have changed Sims and networks but yet the problem won't go away.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2023
freezy4me:
Hello guys,

My oneplus 7pro went into Qualcomm crashdump mode yesterday while I was gaming with it. I have done every form of resetting I can and even took it for flashing but issue still persist. Once I switch it on, it will boot for a while, hang then enter crashdump mode again. Can anyone fix it for me or is my phone gone for good?
have done something like this before but the phone is 1plus 6. Can fix it for you call or whatsapp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Raheem2386: 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2023
Good evening all, pls my samsung fold 3 doesn't open all the way tried to use papers to slide out the dirt. I saw a black thread like stuff tried to pull it out but seems I pushed it in, now d phone opens just about 100 degrees, pls help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.