Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1357713 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) ... (1219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 22o62021: 11:42am On Apr 27, 2023
I have an iPhone xs max
On normal calls the mouth piece does not work
But works on call recording and WhatsApp

I reset the phone and now
It will go off after like 2 minutes of it being on and goes off.

Sometimes it will go off and comes on again.

I have tried new battery and same issue.
It hasn't happened like this before until after reset

Please anyone with a solution here.

I'm an engineer, it's a customer phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Holav(m): 12:05pm On Apr 27, 2023
Bring am come ikeja computer Village I think na board issue I deals with iPhone board issues
22o62021:
I have an iPhone xs max

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 22o62021: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2023
Holav:
Bring am come ikeja computer Village I think na board issue I deals with iPhone board issues

You think
You have no solution
Stay aside
If you cannot state the problem here, keep quiet
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cavreek: 12:45pm On Apr 27, 2023
Pls anyone having LG G8 screen, mine is faulty or anyone interested in buying it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rotentik19: 3:49pm On Apr 27, 2023
Pls I have a Samsung Galaxy A7. It has a charging problem: "Charging stopped, your phone temperature is too low charging will continue when phone temperature returns to normal" I don't know what exactly the problem is. I've given it to 3 engineers they don't know the problem. Pls anyone that can relate?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rotentik19: 3:52pm On Apr 27, 2023
INFINIX SMART 7PLUS FOR SALE. 64GB, 3GBRAM(expandable)
Sharp Camera
Brand new and in good condition. DM if you're interested.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ConfirmBlog: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2023
Hello Engineers in the house, I was able to successfully separate my infinix note 10 broken touch glass from the screen. Will be completing it tomorrow.

Please do I need to laminate the screen before putting a new glass, it's a punch hole display.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
ConfirmBlog:
Hello Engineers in the house, I was able to successfully separate my infinix note 10 broken touch glass from the screen. Will be completing it tomorrow.

Please do I need to laminate the screen before putting a new glass, it's a punch hole display.

If you like.... Tell dem you want to bake it..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 11:03pm On Apr 27, 2023
Rotentik19:
Pls I have a Samsung Galaxy A7. It has a charging problem: "Charging stopped, your phone temperature is too low charging will continue when phone temperature returns to normal" I don't know what exactly the problem is. I've given it to 3 engineers they don't know the problem. Pls anyone that can relate?

Where is your location?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by plumcomm: 3:51am On Apr 28, 2023
22o62021:
I have an iPhone xs max

try another casing,it could be water damage.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 22o62021: 8:40am On Apr 28, 2023
plumcomm:
try another casing,it could be water damage.

Thank you bro

Someone mentioned this to me at the complex

I believe you are right
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by plumcomm: 8:55am On Apr 28, 2023
22o62021:

Thank you bro

Someone mentioned this to me at the complex

I believe you are right
disconnect all flexes including charging port and test if it doesn’t restart then it is one of the cables that is causing it but if it still remain the same,just try another casing.if u put it in another casing then record of play a video of about 5mins,if the phone doesn’t restart then you are good to go but if it does,check panel.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 22o62021: 9:00am On Apr 28, 2023
plumcomm:
disconnect all flexes including charging port and test if it doesn’t restart then it is one of the cables that is causing it but if it still remain the same,just try another casing.if u put it in another casing then record of play a video of about 5mins,if the phone doesn’t restart then you are good to go but if it does,check panel.

The phone has never done like that before, I loosed the down where mouth piece is located and set it back, I have disconnected the charging flex and it happened.

I will try and disconnect other flex .

Besides the mouth piece works on records but breaks on calls.

Both mouth and ear piece will sieze during calls
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by plumcomm: 9:08am On Apr 28, 2023
22o62021:

The phone has never done like that before, I loosed the down where mouth piece is located and set it back, I have disconnected the charging flex and it happened.

I will try and disconnect other flex .

Besides the mouth piece works on records but breaks on calls.

Both mouth and ear piece will sieze during calls
okay try a known good casing,don’t connect earpiece and test it,then connect earpiece and test.if it doesn’t work that way then it’s obviously a board problem.maybe you send me a PM then.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 22o62021: 9:11am On Apr 28, 2023
plumcomm:
okay try a known good casing,don’t connect earpiece and test it,then connect earpiece and test.if it doesn’t work that way then it’s obviously a board problem.maybe you send me a PM then.

Ok bro

Thank you so much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2023
cavreek:
Pls anyone having LG G8 screen, mine is faulty or anyone interested in buying it
how much do you want to sale? Call or whatsapp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rotentik19: 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2023
waploger:

Where is your location?
Oshodi Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Azzrael: 9:24pm On Apr 28, 2023
fixitbyjal:

Yes if it's replaced with original battery that's follow come it wont bring the error message again

I have both the follow come screen and battery if you're interested
who can vouch for fixitbyjal
Please if you've done deals and gotten your phone fixed by him before.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by whogoesthere: 7:16am On Apr 29, 2023
Good day friends,

Please I have a complaint as regards my phone.

I recently bought an American neatly used Samsung Galaxy S22plus few weeks ago, since I started using it, I've observed that the internet network speed is very slow compared to my old Samsung galaxy A8 plus. In fact, sometimes when I want to use it as hotspot with my Laptop I'll have to remove the SIM and put in my old A8 plus and the speed is normal. Meanwhile on the new S22 plus I receive LTE, 4G and even sometimes 5G but internet speed is not encouraging.

Please what can I do?

Thanks in advance
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ISelectMySins: 9:19am On Apr 29, 2023
Engineers in the house, I just bought this Tecno phone (when I power off) that claims to be Oppo A31 in the bluetooth name when I factory reset the phone. The problem now is, I am unable to use 3g and 4g on the phone. I even tried to from *##*4636#*#*

The options states that 4g/3g/2g would be switched automatically. However, only 2g works. I have tried every thing. Someone should help me please before I run mad.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ajibade123(m): 10:39am On Apr 29, 2023
My phone charges very slow now and transferring files from phone to computer and vice versa with cord doesn't work again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by plumcomm: 2:14pm On Apr 29, 2023
CodeGB:
Can an iPhone 11 Pro Max screen and battery be replaced without getting the "Important Display Message" and "Important Battery Message" notification?
if you change it,you get the message shikena.I don’t know the magic anyone wants to perform for u.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
Rotentik19:
Oshodi Lagos

Its very far.... Have they changed a new charging board?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2023
Ajibade123:
My phone charges very slow now and transferring files from phone to computer and vice versa with cord doesn't work again

What phone model?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2023
ISelectMySins:
Engineers in the house, I just bought this Tecno phone (when I power off) that claims to be Oppo A31 in the bluetooth name when I factory reset the phone. The problem now is, I am unable to use 3g and 4g on the phone. I even tried to from *##*4636#*#*

The options states that 4g/3g/2g would be switched automatically. However, only 2g works. I have tried every thing. Someone should help me please before I run mad.

Whats the phone model or can you snap it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2023
whogoesthere:
Good day friends,

Please I have a complaint as regards my phone.

I recently bought an American neatly used Samsung Galaxy S22plus few weeks ago, since I started using it, I've observed that the internet network speed is very slow compared to my old Samsung galaxy A8 plus. In fact, sometimes when I want to use it as hotspot with my Laptop I'll have to remove the SIM and put in my old A8 plus and the speed is normal. Meanwhile on the new S22 plus I receive LTE, 4G and even sometimes 5G but internet speed is not encouraging.

Please what can I do?

Thanks in advance

My two cent; Reset the network settings... if its still the same, go to the Network > Access Point > Then edit it(if its MTN)

Below
Password: Web

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:28pm On Apr 29, 2023
22o62021:
I have an iPhone xs max

If it will help.... Try unclipping the charging flex then play songs and record or make call..... If it does like that then unclip the power and volume flex.....

Most times a faulty flex might be the fault
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 22o62021: 8:27pm On Apr 29, 2023
waploger:

If it will help.... Try unclipping the charging flex then play songs and record or make call..... If it does like that then unclip the power and volume flex.....

Most times a faulty flex might be the fault

Thanks bro

I have tried the charging flex own

I will try the power and volume flex
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ajibade123(m): 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2023
waploger:

What phone model?
Tecno Pouvoir 3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jakD: 5:31am On Apr 30, 2023
Hi guys. Who has dead Samsung A50 or dead Redmi Note 9 pro with working screen? Please holla at me @ 08060 214 782 .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by checkmatez: 7:07am On Apr 30, 2023
ISelectMySins:

you bought a copy phone from those selling in show glass, they don't have 3g only 2g enabled so nothing can be done
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 1:20pm On Apr 30, 2023
22o62021:

Thanks bro

I have tried the charging flex own

I will try the power and volume flex

And even the cameras....

(1) (2) (3) ... (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) ... (1219) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.