Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348817 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gagzii: 1:27pm On Jan 20
Very Clean Infinix Note 30 5G

8 + 8(expandable) gig ram
128 gig storage
108MP TRIPLE Back Cam
16MP Front Cam
5000mah battery

Call/WhatsApp: 0913 515 3634
Lagos: Ikeja

NO SWAPS

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:25am On Jan 21
I need a smartphone phone for my junior sister that just gain admission, budget is 50k.

Quote this with what you have, please battery is very important
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 12:48pm On Jan 21
Demmtek:
S10 plus screen just went blank, but still working any solutions
You need to replace the screen, it’s a screen problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FuckingNaira: 8:07pm On Jan 21
Help

Suggest a phone with strong lasting battery and upto 2-3GB RAM under 50k (London Use)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 8:56am On Jan 22
chuksvoice:

It's available, contact me on 08038294998 to get it replaced

been calling you but not available , pls get back asap.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sholikay(m): 2:09pm On Jan 22
Any one to help me on where to get the camera cover for vivo v21e?.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jacy346(f): 3:07pm On Jan 22
chuksvoice:

It's 55k for original replacement screen, contact me on 08038294998 to get it fixed
you have v20 screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by smatjr(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22
I HAVE a mi10 5g with a broken screen and FAULTY battery... Anyone able to revive it ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by smatjr(m): 7:21pm On Jan 22
smatjr:
I HAVE a mi10 5g with a broken screen and FAULTY battery... Anyone able to revive it ?
Xiaomi mi10 5g*
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EverythingPhone(m): 4:31am On Jan 23
smatjr:

It’s available
Location is Ikeja
Contact me via WhatsApp on siggy below
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EverythingPhone(m): 6:00am On Jan 23
sholikay:

The camera glass is available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sholikay(m): 7:45am On Jan 23
EverythingPhone:

The camera glass is available
huh...7k?... I don't have 7k oooo..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EverythingPhone(m): 8:34am On Jan 23
sholikay:
huh...7k?... I don't have 7k oooo..

How much do you have to pay
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 2special(m): 10:07am On Jan 23
Please how much will it cost me to change the screen of iPhone 11 in ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sholikay(m): 11:38am On Jan 23
EverythingPhone:

How much do you have to pay
2000naira
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:49am On Jan 23
2special:
Bring 40k, contact me on 08038294998 to get it replaced
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shugah(f): 5:08pm On Jan 23
waploger:

Ah!!! Is this how the screen is?

Yea.. The screen spoilt but I've fixed it now.
Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Shugah(f): 5:09pm On Jan 23
waploger:

Try holding down the power button till you notice it restarts...

Of it doesn't still display.. check if the screen is clipped well... could be that the screen shifted when it fell...

It spoilt.
I had to change it entirely.
Thank you for your help.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23
Shugah:

It spoilt.
I had to change it entirely.
Thank you for your help.

You're welcome
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:40pm On Jan 23
VMaxyy:
I'm a student in a campus environment. I want to start buying second hand phones or fairly used phones from Lagos and sell it herei in the campus. Please I need advice from phone engineers on the risk of buying and selling secondhand phones

Beware of Stolen phones.
Beware of Faulty Phones(unless you have a standby engineer)
Beware of Setups.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:42pm On Jan 23
Benjaminy:
My Poco f2 pro went off last week at 44% battery and won't turn on again. The battery was having no issues before then and phone has never fallen nor come in contact with water. When I plug it on charger, its light indicator is showing red colour,the colour it shows when the battery is critically down,yet even when plugged in,the screen is still blank.

I stay in Abuja and I've gone around in computer village and most are clueless about what might be wrong.only one engineer told me to wait anytime he gets the battery so he can check if it's a battery issue.

Pls I'll appreciate help

You can try battery.. if it works you pay if it doesnt then you don't pay..... if you stay in Lagos i can check it put for you..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:46pm On Jan 23
SALLYBERRY01:
I need a smartphone phone for my junior sister that just gain admission, budget is 50k.

Quote this with what you have, please battery is very important

I have a Tecno Pouvoir 3 for 30k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EverythingPhone(m): 12:40am On Jan 24
2special:

38k and available
Contact me via siggy below
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gagzii: 4:26am On Jan 24
Gagzii:
Very Clean Infinix Note 30 5G

8 + 8(expandable) gig ram
128 gig storage
108MP TRIPLE Back Cam
16MP Front Cam
5000mah battery

Call/WhatsApp: 0913 515 3634
Lagos: Ikeja

NO SWAPS

Available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sholikay(m): 7:53am On Jan 24
sholikay:
i still need this.. anyone can help me out..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by eboy540(m): 6:25pm On Jan 24
London used phone for 35k

Chat me up

If you dey Lagos ohh
I need urgently
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 2special(m): 9:13pm On Jan 24
EverythingPhone:

38k and available
Contact me via siggy below
can I pay 35k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Spanishmilf(m): 4:25am On Jan 27
Yo
How much is chip?
Im in ibadan and eng dey tell me 15k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Uzui(m): 9:11am On Jan 27
Vivo y53s
128gb | 8gb
5000mah battery
Body 90%
Charger, Pack & receipt included.
N110,000
Location Ibeju lekki (Awoyaya/Lakowe)
WhatsApp/Call 08052641211
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by EverythingPhone(m): 10:36am On Jan 27
Spanishmilf:
Yo
How much is chip?
Im in ibadan and eng dey tell me 15k

Bring 8k
Come collect it
But I’m in lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (1197) (1198) (1199) (1200) (1201) (1202) (1203) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.